Topic Stats

• 18,269 posts
  • 815 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 61 days ago by Cobra99
  • Topic is favorited by 193 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,540 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
194b3475e0440b8112afc0ac4ad5bf0ed0e8ec3db63fb4b6748a4f2e06a9865b (resized).jpg
31A053C2-4495-4E3E-980F-E5ADEA02F1DE (resized).jpeg
IMG_2933 (resized).JPG
beetlejuice-shrunken head (resized).jpg
2716720260_bc8966f6b1 (resized).jpg
D460F55E-AD42-43C6-91EB-B8162A84A094.gif
Screenshot_20190103-214734_Facebook (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20181108-174321 (resized).png
Fife Appeal Sept 24 2018.pdf (PDF preview)
cat ooo 2.gif
7332539.attach (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

86 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20

Post #12066 What is PACER and where are you getting the court documents? Posted by c508 (2 years ago)

Post #12502 Links to where Kevin gives "his side of the story". Posted by BillySastard (2 years ago)

Post #12515 Updated court filings. Potential cash coming into bankruptcy estate. Posted by Wolfmarsh (2 years ago)

Post #12528 Good summation of 2 year look back and possible fraudulent transfers. Posted by flynnibus (2 years ago)

Post #12580 More legal pleadings. Posted by Wolfmarsh (2 years ago)

Post #12593 Facts & allegations document for VirtuaPin Posted by c508 (2 years ago)

Post #12801 Photos of Experts of Dangerous Posted by fastpinball (2 years ago)

Post #12872 Enaud's account of contacting fox regarding skit-b Posted by Enaud (2 years ago)

Post #13034 Description of an adversary proceeding (or AP) Posted by jasonp (2 years ago)

Post #13477 Discharge of debt denied by order Posted by Compy (2 years ago)

Post #13483 Stipulations for waiving chapter 7 discharge Posted by Compy (2 years ago)

Post #13528 Audio recording from Jan 27 court hearing regarding bankruptcy filing Posted by Wolfmarsh (2 years ago)

Post #13729 Summary of legal bankruptcy terminology Posted by Razorbak86 (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider slash.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2530 4 years ago

So for me to piece all the bits of the puzzle together for the delay, He wants people to believe that the problem with getting the job done was caused by people who had other intentions etc?

So who was responsible for this:

"In our attempts to gather showable documents to prove this wrong, we learned that our licensing deal really wasn't what we thought it was. Thankfully, with the understanding folks who control said IP and the help of a lifelong family friend, these hurdles are quickly being overcome."

So I'm guessing he was angry at people who investigated the liscence issue and pointed out what he did and didnt have the rights for? WTF?

Surely Skit B should have been saying thank you for people pointing out where he had screwed up with the licence rather than pointing the finger at them if that was truly the case. Although I suspect all along he knew what he did and didn't have and figured he could wing it/get away with more than he was allowed.

Honestly the amount of spin is a joke. At least stick your hand up and admit to a "F" up and move forward from there. I would suggest there is way more integrity with that approach than what he is trying to do now. Good luck with any future endeavours because I believe he has condemned them for ever with his failure to admit to the truth or whatever it is he's STILL trying to spin.

I cannot believe the Emperor is still refusing to admit he has no clothes!

#2566 4 years ago

Wow how pathetically week as a response. Yet more overly verbose BS, as I said before stick your hand up with the fact that you have "F"'d up then move on from there. But it seems he simply can't post with any honesty and integrity.

Put your hand up, grab your ankles and take your medicine!

But no, instead post a meandering diatribe of nothing. Weak as piss.

#3226 4 years ago
Quoted from Russo121:

Thanks for pointing that out. I now have an address to send my refund requests to.
FYI: Just got this mail from Kevin:
As you all could imagine, over the last few days I have received quite a few emails and inquiries that must all be individually addressed and simply cannot be handled in the course of a few short hours. I am here, I am listening, and I am returning correspondence as quickly as I can. I would simply like to let you all know that you are not being ignored, and if you have sent me a message within the last few days, the messages are being answered in the order in which they were received and you will be receiving a personal response very shortly.
Thank you,
-Kevin
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is comedy gold if not for the fact that peoples hard earned money is on the line. Seriously how can he write this sort of stuff with a straight face or any sort of conscious.

Just tell the truth, the exact state of play where things are at. Tell it all once and tell it accurately and detailed then you don't have to repeat it over and over. Very simple really, unless the truth is inconvenient?

#4714 4 years ago
Quoted from the_one:

Interesting model within a community, first save your own ass and than let explow. Great stuff

pred_desaster.jpg

That seems to contradict this:

But do you have “skin in the game” ?
One of us still does actually, yes. Still not refunded, and have been trying since Q4 2014. Two of us were pre-owners, but got out last year, early, successfully. The rest were never pre-owners, but were leading voices of skepticism during the height of “License-Gate” on Pinside back in late 2014.

https://predatorpinball.wordpress.com

#4753 4 years ago
Quoted from the_one:

More than your anonymous group ever had. Was dealing with some people to organize 11 games in one batch, none currently got a refund. I'm in with 3 games one close friend with another 2 and others with much more, so definitely IN from the first minute. But that's not the important question, or?
Here it comes:
So reading your article, FOX did hear the first time in November 2014 about the Predator Pinball initiated by you / your anonymous group? Is that right?

Umm why are you saying "your anonymous group" and "your article"? I read the freakin links that people posted on here. You said they got themselves refunds before releasing what they had, I recalled reading one of them was still owed money, so I posted a link???

#4774 4 years ago
Quoted from the_one:

Because you mentioned: One of US still does ...

Lol go read the bloody link I copied and pasted that straight from there. In that article they break it up with their own questions/headings that they then go and answer themselves. Here it is again, I'll wait here patiently for your apology once you have actually looked at it properly.

But do you have “skin in the game” ?
One of us still does actually, yes. Still not refunded, and have been trying since Q4 2014. Two of us were pre-owners, but got out last year, early, successfully. The rest were never pre-owners, but were leading voices of skepticism during the height of “License-Gate” on Pinside back in late 2014.
https://predatorpinball.wordpress.com

2 years later
#15689 2 years ago
Quoted from Trekie:

Where did the money in Mfcu come from?

Exactly!

In court she kept saying "I paid for that". That's somewhat irrelevant, the real question is where did the money come from that you used to pay for it?

Doesn't matter if the money you used to buy something off eBay was in your account or you paid cash for something at a yard sale. Where did that money originally come from?

1 month later
#16714 1 year ago

^ Not sure how u have taken this view from the post "Mitch" made? I can't see anywhere in his post that implied Keith went to the media????

The media became aware of the story based on the comments left on their original news article. The media then contacted some of the posters to try and get more info.

From what I read of Mitch's post it implied Keith didn't seem to think it was a problem if someone who was burnt in the scam spoke to a reporter that was requesting info.

1 year later
#18187 5 months ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I hope nobody does anything to Docs game. He bought it and is putting it in public for people to beat on. The is the first good thing to come from the shitty adventure!
Finally someone legally has the game and is sharing it with the public. Huge thanks to Doc!

I’m curious, given I thought I read Tim Fife at one point had the bankruptcy lawyer after him for the game he had, at what point did this particular game become “legal”?

Is it only after it has passed through a number of hands first it suddenly becomes legal?

You noted it was originally on loan to Mike Magari from Kevin so he could decode it, Mike then sold it to Pinchili who eventually traded it to some person for a POTC and that person eventually sold it to Doc.

I’ve got no horse in this race at all and think it’s great that one is available to play. I have simply been following the soap opera from the the sidelines. I was just generally curious given all the hand wringing about a game Tim Fife supposedly had, how does one “legally” own a game short of buying it from the bankruptcy trustee?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 279.95
$ 399.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 29.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Full Tilt Pinball LEDs
$ 20.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
$ 999.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
£ 79.00
Playfield - Other
PinballToys
$ 159.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider slash.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside