Topic Stats

• 18,269 posts
  • 815 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 61 days ago by Cobra99
  • Topic is favorited by 193 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,540 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
194b3475e0440b8112afc0ac4ad5bf0ed0e8ec3db63fb4b6748a4f2e06a9865b (resized).jpg
31A053C2-4495-4E3E-980F-E5ADEA02F1DE (resized).jpeg
IMG_2933 (resized).JPG
beetlejuice-shrunken head (resized).jpg
2716720260_bc8966f6b1 (resized).jpg
D460F55E-AD42-43C6-91EB-B8162A84A094.gif
Screenshot_20190103-214734_Facebook (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20181108-174321 (resized).png
Fife Appeal Sept 24 2018.pdf (PDF preview)
cat ooo 2.gif
7332539.attach (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

86 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20

Post #12066 What is PACER and where are you getting the court documents? Posted by c508 (2 years ago)

Post #12502 Links to where Kevin gives "his side of the story". Posted by BillySastard (2 years ago)

Post #12515 Updated court filings. Potential cash coming into bankruptcy estate. Posted by Wolfmarsh (2 years ago)

Post #12528 Good summation of 2 year look back and possible fraudulent transfers. Posted by flynnibus (2 years ago)

Post #12580 More legal pleadings. Posted by Wolfmarsh (2 years ago)

Post #12593 Facts & allegations document for VirtuaPin Posted by c508 (2 years ago)

Post #12801 Photos of Experts of Dangerous Posted by fastpinball (2 years ago)

Post #12872 Enaud's account of contacting fox regarding skit-b Posted by Enaud (2 years ago)

Post #13034 Description of an adversary proceeding (or AP) Posted by jasonp (2 years ago)

Post #13477 Discharge of debt denied by order Posted by Compy (2 years ago)

Post #13483 Stipulations for waiving chapter 7 discharge Posted by Compy (2 years ago)

Post #13528 Audio recording from Jan 27 court hearing regarding bankruptcy filing Posted by Wolfmarsh (2 years ago)

Post #13729 Summary of legal bankruptcy terminology Posted by Razorbak86 (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sirscott.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

2 months later
#11042 2 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Toshiba sells memory chips that end up in bootleg Iphones.

Which would make for a fair comparison *if* Toshiba were telling everyone that they thought that these iPhones were legitimate.

#11218 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

He cares because happydayz is Tim Fife whom currently is in possession of predator #2.
He is friends with SkitB and also seems to be directly concerned about the machine he has in his possession.

Whysnow for President!

#11307 2 years ago
Quoted from cfh:

As told there's only two kevin made predators: The #1 black prototype, and the #2 tim "official release" model. Kevin never made any more than that.

Did anyone other than Kevin build one?

#11311 2 years ago
Quoted from Xerico:

The only game that should be linked to this thread is the Predator game. All others will be considered off topic and deleted.

Please do not abuse this function.

Does that apply to all threads, or just this one?

#11315 2 years ago
Quoted from cfh:

As told there's only two kevin made predators: The #1 black prototype, and the #2 tim "official release" model. Kevin never made any more than that.

Quoted from SirScott:

Quoted from cfh:

It is hard to make pinball machines.

So, is that a "no" then?

#11368 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Clay should have answered in a straight forward manner.

willis_(resized).jpg

Quoted from cfh:

There are no other ones, just #1 black prototype and #2 which is Tim's. Those are the only ones Kevin made.

Quoted from cfh:

Quoted from cfh:

Milton You are wrong. There are only two Kevin made predators.

Quoted from cfh:

No that's not correct. There are only two Kevin made predators.

Quoted from cfh:

For the hundredth time Kevin only made two predators.

#11374 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Thanks for proving the point of Clay being evasive in his talking points.

Sorry Kim--lame(?) attempt at sarcastic humor on my part. I think we are on the same page. See also my previous post:

Quoted from SirScott:

#11379 2 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

1000 Pinsiders bought WOZ from a very non-established company

As did several hundred for a BBB. How did that work out for them?

#11399 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Clay made it very clear that he has parts to assemble a machine at minimum.

As well as his intention to build one:

Quoted from cfh:

But My intention is to try and gather as much of the parts as possible and then attempt to make a predator.

And as far as that pesky software?

Quoted from cfh:

You also need software too. It's not like that's readily available either.

Quoted from cfh:

As for the software, I've asked Kevin about that. He is not against letting somebody have it. But you need to have at least somewhat of a game before he will give it up.

Quoted from MrBally:

Not sure why you think Clay has a predator machine.

Serious question--why do you think that he *doesn't* have one?

#11403 2 years ago
Quoted from Kneissl:

For me it's simply because I'm taking the word of Clay over whysnow.

I am not sure that I saw whether he stated that he did not have one. He has stated that there are only two Kevin-made machines (over and over).

1 month later
4 months later
#12598 2 years ago
Quoted from c508:

The claim in the new filing

Does Mr. Fife contradict himself in #9 and #12? I mean, when I "purchase" something, I usually take ownership of it.

9. That Defendant has testified under oath that he is in possession of a Predator Pinball machine, as well as an Experts of Dangerous pinball machine, which are both property of the Debtor.

12. Defendant claims he "purchased" the machines but has no receipt or any other documentation to show the purchase."

#12631 2 years ago
Quoted from Brickshot:

Just for clarification, weren't you one of the pre-order folks convinced everything was legit?

Tim, you really need to give this a rest. It has been discussed ad nauseam.

#12707 2 years ago
Quoted from Brickshot:

This IS my single active account. Truth.

Only because your other three were shut down. Or were there more?

#12709 2 years ago
Quoted from Brickshot:

As I said, if you want me to drain the thread I will

Buh-bye. I'm sure we'll see you here with another account soon.

#12710 2 years ago
Quoted from Brickshot:

Regardless, there is zero burden on the defendant here to prove with a receipt that he bought something.

I think that the Defendant might stand a better chance of keeping his Predator if he produces one.

#12728 2 years ago
Quoted from Brickshot:

Some folks may know I'm (slowly) making my own game so I really did want it for a lot of the code and to look at things like the powering up and the computer specs used, etc.

Quoted from Brickshot:

I never had any business dealings or any affiliation with Skit-b whatsoever

Not meaning to kick up any (further) shit, but where did the parts come from that you were using to build your own game? Did they come from a third party as well, or directly from Kevin? Or did you mean that you are building a non-Predator game?

(And I can certainly appreciate you providing details on how you came about owning a Predator, whether I agree with your decision(s) or not.)

#12747 2 years ago
Quoted from Brickshot:

I suspect this is why Kevin did not show up in November and again in December (it may have conflicted with his saying under oath that he "loaned" the game.) Never happened.

In Doc 37, it states that the Defendant (presumably Tim Fife) testified that the Predator in question is the property of the Debtor (presumably Kevin). Care to comment?

9 (resized).png

#12782 2 years ago
Quoted from lancestorm:

You can have as many accounts as you care to make.

Technically? Sure. But this is taken from the Community Rules of this site:

We don’t allow members to open multiple accounts, nor do we allow members to create accounts designed to impersonate others.

#12794 2 years ago
Quoted from SHOOTTHEPYRAMID:

just pointing out that its time to put our big boy britches on and start swallowing some hard truths.

Or in Kevin's case, some "middle truths."

#12796 2 years ago

Maybe I missed this somewhere, but is it known where the second prototype is?

And there were supposedly parts to build 10 additional games. Were these parts complete enough to actually build additional machines? Short of the alleged one (or two) that Mr. Personality has, is it known where the rest of this stuff is? I would assume that this same shitstorm is coming for the owners of these as well?

#12799 2 years ago

been following this thread since the very beginning.

i dont think the same shitstorm is coming for those owners.

I don't think you have been following this thread close enough.

#12833 2 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Fox does not spend a single second of their corporate day worrying about any of that.

Wasn't "Anonymous" asked to hold off releasing the details of Licensegate so that Fox could investigate further? Methinks Fox was doing some "worrying" behind the scenes during this time.

#12836 2 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

what did Fox do other than send a form letter?

That would seem like standard fare for a normal C&D, so why the delay? I would think that they just fill "Kevin Kulek," "Predator," and "Skit-B" into a form letter and send--yet they asked AG to hold off while they did this?

#12868 2 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

That would mean he's made of wood

Build a bridge out of him!

#12869 2 years ago
Quoted from Russo121:

At least i can get a laugh from this pathetic twat crying to his mommy.

I think I threw up in my mouth a little bit.

#12877 2 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Fox would probably lose money overseeing and accounting for such a small licensing.

How many Alien pinball machines are being built? (I haven't been following any of that, so I seriously don't know.)

#12878 2 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

The whistleblowjobs are heroes

Does anyone know who these guys/gals are? (And by "anyone," I mean anyone willing to PM me who they are.)

#12884 2 years ago
Quoted from navajas:

It's not like when the shit hit it was a big secret.

Why not just come out and say it then?

#12894 2 years ago
Quoted from navajas:

Predator put a bullet right through this hobby for me so I'm done.

Well, certainly that sucks. I can certainly understand the reaction.

Quoted from navajas:

If the paradigm is we keep pretending we don't know who they are, I'm not going to rock the boat.

Maybe I am the only one on this thread that has no idea.

#12952 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I wonder how much in penalties has accumulated now.

25 days x $500 = $12,500

#12966 2 years ago

A little more Coke, a little less Jack.

1 week later
#13110 2 years ago

Curious why Kevin did not have legal representation with him?

#13113 2 years ago

I think the next play will be either he can't get a hold of his lawyer, or he can no longer afford his services.

And then....
Chance_go_to_jail (resized).jpg

#13131 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

"Do you swear to the tell the middle truth and nothing but the middle truth?"

You, my friend, win the internet today. Literally LOL (and getting strange looks from the wife).

#13166 2 years ago
Quoted from Stones:

"The marshal and his team that came to my home today....treated me with the upmost respect and dignity"

Someone caught this picture of the US Marshall when he showed up at KK's door. "Come with me...."

whiteglove (resized).jpeg

#13178 2 years ago

KK:
"I don't want to give the example, or the appearance, that I am trying to be uncooperative."
"I'm more than happy to be cooperative."
"I am absolutely not trying to be uncooperative."
"I'm here to talk to you about my willingness to cooperate."
"I'm here to tell you that I'm willing to cooperate."

Well, wanting to be cooperative and actually being cooperative are two completely different things.

#13205 2 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

I don't think he'll have anything to hand over next week, because it does not exist. Would have to hear the audio of that one.

And he already told the judge that all of the documents that were requested were turned over to his lawyer.

I think the judge is letting him keep his shovel for a while so that he can dig a deeper hole for himself.

#13298 2 years ago

I am surprised that the judge didn't order him to show up with a bag of cash as well. I figure around $21,750 in sanctions so far (42 days x $500/day, +$750).

showmethemoney (resized).png

#13322 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

If he shows up with fabricated books and more lies he is going to be caught with real evidence.

And let's not forget this, which I assume he signed when submitting his initial filing:
nanananannananaheyheygoodbye (resized).jpeg

#13348 2 years ago
Quoted from KeithinMI:

It's a serious felony and comes with real jail time and *big* fines.

Oooh. Keith said the "f" word.

#13369 2 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

The home of The Ron LeFlore Story. Also it served as a temporary home for John Dillinger's and Baby Face Nelson's wives awhile back.

Kwame was there for a stint as well.

#13382 2 years ago

Did anyone hear anything yet? I am expecting to hear the I-couldn't-get-a-hold-of-my-lawyer excuse in 3....2....1....

#13402 2 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Yes he was. Y'allz settin' me up for a comeback... LLLLMFAO!

Kwame for Mayor--2037! (And coincidentally, another recalcitrant and flippant individual...)

#13407 2 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

He probably had some alcohol in his system...

....once or twice.

#13425 2 years ago

Friday at 9:00AM. Monday if more time is needed.

#13427 2 years ago

"And sir again, if I find that you are violating any of these orders, may God have mercy on you."
"You have nothing to worry about, Your Honor."

And remember, here is a (partial?) list of what needs to be provided (as ordered by the judge):
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion/page/240#post-3434612

I think that items #19-20 and #26-30 should be interesting.

#13564 2 years ago

Judge: "I don't know what a laptop goes for these days, but I'm sure you could buy a lot of bank records with that."

#13584 2 years ago

Kevin has his own truck but his *mother* drove him there?

At around the 39:25-39:55 mark, his lawyer insinuates that he wasn't involved in the purchase of the laptops (apparently speaking for KK), and yet at around the 1:07:48 mark, we get this:

KN: How did you afford the 5 laptops for your children in December?
KK: From my job

#13587 2 years ago

KK's lawyer at the 27:20 mark states:

"I don't have any reason to believe that Mr. Kulek in telling me that he doesn't have any money, that he doesn't have any money. So, I stayed."

Does this guy work for free?

#13591 2 years ago

Judge at 29:47: 'The one thing I suspect Mr. Kulek really wants in this case is a discharge. And it's clear to me right now, that unlike the thousand of cases we administer every year, that discharge for this individual is truly in jeopardy."

Judge at 30:36: After a while, it's kind of like, fine, if you want to go down that road, Mr. Kulek? We can go down that road. But I can tell you, it's a short road and it has a nasty dead end.

#13746 2 years ago

Will be interesting to hear what Kathy Kulek's story is related to the Dutchmen, and hopefully under oath.

So maybe Mommy will drive Kevvy to court, but will she lie for him under oath? Inquiring minds want to know.

#13799 2 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

I used my buddy's credit card and I paid him cash. Or, my job I had with Ziggy paid me with a juiced up debit card. Companies pay general labor with these cards when employees don't have a checking acCOuNt.

You're slipping, MB. It's "COmpaNies."

#13862 2 years ago

AK: I'm loud out spoken and one of a kind im magickal by nature and i tell it like it is i cant stand people who lie and i hate people who want to cause me problems in my life
-----------------------------------------------

You couldn't write this shit better if you tried. And why do I suddenly get the feeling that I am going to have some kind of spell cast upon me?

1 week later
#14133 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

"Oh wow mister Kulek, you say that people on the internet are being mean to you? Why didn't you say so?!? You're free to go. "

meanie (resized).jpg

#14181 2 years ago

So, now in addition to the work "accoutrements," we get to use the new phrase "badges of fraud." Love it!

fraud (resized).jpg
fraud1 (resized).jpg

#14203 2 years ago

Feb 17.

#14312 2 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Do you realize Clay could file a Civil suit against you for liebel?

Hahahahaha. Oh wait, maybe you're serious....

#14313 2 years ago

I am still trying to figure out how someone who is "completely destitute" can still afford a lawyer?????

4 weeks later
3 weeks later
2 months later
#16027 1 year ago

Regarding the trailer:

"It's to be used for me and my grandkids, so I can have a place to put my medicine, which is machines that you can see...and to teach them how to paint and sew, and speak French."

#16075 1 year ago

KK: "And your honor, if you are actually going to take the time to get on that [Pinside], you better get yourself prepared."
Judge: "Uh, I'm not going to do that."

#16078 1 year ago

And apparently, Pinside is now an adult website. So we've got that going for us.

1 month later
#16901 1 year ago
Quoted from c508:

Deposition of Jonathan Pinfield-Wells coming up on Monday, July 31.

Who dat?

2 weeks later
#16985 1 year ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Sad as it is, she is likely the best parent of the 3 of them.

Well, she does give Whit money for Subway, even though she is on a fixed income.

3 weeks later
#17227 1 year ago
Quoted from scott_freeman:

Is the picture for special purposes?

special purpose (resized).jpg

#17237 1 year ago
Quoted from Toads:

Machine was never approved by the licence holders, it should be destroyed.

they should all be destroyed (resized).jpeg

#17238 1 year ago
Quoted from Taxman:

There is no real happy ending.

It's okay, since Pinside is an adult website now...

happy ending (resized).jpg

1 week later
#17376 1 year ago
Quoted from flyhigh:

The lawyers are really going to be the only party that will be receiving any money in this situation and it is time to move on to bigger and better things.

Better the lawyers get it than the (alleged) criminals.

#17378 1 year ago
Quoted from cfh:

I don't know Tim at all and I have no access to his machine. He lives close by to me but I do not know Tim. And even if I did I suspect he would let me anywhere near his machine.

Quoted from cfh:

Tim only lives about 20 miles from us. I have personally seen his machine, and inventoried and photographed it.

#17404 1 year ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

A lot can happen in a year.

Yep!

2016-06-10 09:35 EDT

Quoted from cfh:

I saw Tim Fife's pedator, played it too, that game was complete and it was very nice and finished.

2016-06-10 16:44 EDT

Quoted from cfh:

Again I saw the Tim Fife predator and I was really impressed with it. It had a nice finished look to it. It played well too. Kevin could do it.

2016-06-10 16:59 EDT

Quoted from cfh:

Tim's game is not available to me or anyone else. I don't know Tim at all and I have no access to his machine. He lives close by to me but I do not know Tim. And even if I did I suspect he would let me anywhere near his machine.

2016-07-07 12:53 EDT

Quoted from cfh:

Looking at Tim's machine when I had the chance and took some pictures, there are three driver boards under the playfield. The first one is a lamp matrix which obviously drives all the CPU control lamps.

2016-07-07 13:52 EDT

Quoted from cfh:

And I've seen Tim's number two and I have pictures of it.

2017-09-18 19:47 EDT

Quoted from cfh:

Tim only lives about 20 miles from us. I have personally seen his machine, and inventoried and photographed it.

#17424 1 year ago
Quoted from cfh:

I think if you go through the documents you'll see it was some where before it went to Tim.

What documents? Court documents? (Serious question.)

#17450 1 year ago

Yes--always drink with the grain. Just like sanding wood.

#17461 1 year ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Looking from a pure unbiased point-of-view I have my opinion as to whether or not he has a machine. It's honestly pretty simple to deduce.

8Ball (resized).jpg

3 weeks later
#17494 1 year ago
Quoted from lyonsden:

Very quite on here lately. Anyone recall when the next bit of news may drop?

Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

Amanda (Kevin's wife) got 63 extra days added to her deadline because of the flood, so by my math that makes it around 10/25/17 that she owes the court a source for the $30k she owes.
Kathy (Kevin's mom) has the pretrial conference on 10/19/17 and the trial is scheduled for 10/25/17.

1 month later
#17613 1 year ago

Wanted for questioning:

Mister-Miyagi-Karate-Kid-face-closeup (resized).jpg

2 weeks later
#17669 1 year ago
Quoted from desertT1:

Kevin is probably on his way to meet his dad in a bar. "Turned out just like you dad."

catsinthecradle_ (resized).jpg

#17745 1 year ago

I like how Mama K. made a big deal about having the grandkids' pictures on Pinside, but on AK's site, they are posted for all to see.

https://www.laumephotography.com/single-post/2015/11/06/To-Those-Who-Say-Photography-is-Easy

pirate (resized).png

"So many people think Photography is Easy and that they are paying us for just pushing a button, I wish that was so true!"

As it turns out, making pinball machines and photography are both hard.

2 months later
#17903 1 year ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

RV case dismissed, only paid $150 for it
https://vocaroo.com/i/s0TzQ08TE4uD

Wait, I thought Kathy was going to California for the winter? She's already back?

#17914 1 year ago
Quoted from jlm33:

and now $27/month for child support for 5 kids?

Well, to be fair, he likely is only on the hook for the one kid that they have together. Still a paltry amount, yes.

10 months later
#18182 5 months ago
Quoted from cfh:

As far as making a game, it would be chore. no wiring harness was ever produced

Didn't Kevin make these for the two that he built? Doesn't seem that far of a stretch that someone else could make them as well.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 399.95
$ 279.95
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Apparel - Unisex
ArcadeMade
$ 21.00
$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sirscott.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside