Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #12066 What is PACER and where are you getting the court documents? Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12502 Links to where Kevin gives "his side of the story". Posted by BillySastard (7 years ago)

Post #12515 Updated court filings. Potential cash coming into bankruptcy estate. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12528 Good summation of 2 year look back and possible fraudulent transfers. Posted by flynnibus (7 years ago)

Post #12580 More legal pleadings. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12593 Facts & allegations document for VirtuaPin Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12801 Photos of Experts of Dangerous Posted by fastpinball (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sevenrites.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8166 8 years ago

I'd like to see a Private Investigator to follow Kevin around 24 hours a day, he deserves it, they can collect video and etc. where legally applicable, and it will make him uncomfortable and take away his privacy in public.

10 months later
#10362 8 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I'll run him on PACER and see on Monday.

This would be great! I've been unable to dig up any docket sheets or info via free sources online. People need more understanding of what is happening legally, if anything at all.

#10364 8 years ago
Quoted from limelime20:

What is crazy, a guy named Kevin Kulek won PAPA 1994 , division B ....
Is that him, or his father maybe??

Speaking of crazy, I came across this missing person database for a Kevin Kulek in Michigan. Makes me wonder if the con artist we're discussing in this thread wasn't someone else to begin with who didn't somehow assume the identity of this missing person in order to perpetrate his scam without it coming back to him directly.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/10627/0/

Far fetched, I'm sure. But still...

#10366 8 years ago

Does anyone want Kevin's phone number? I recently found one that works, you'll get his voicemail with his name and voice if he doesn't answer. Of course, abusing this may lead to it being changed again. But anyone in law enforcement could easily ping and locate him, which may help, so there is that.

#10368 8 years ago
Quoted from sanctumwear:

Yes that's his dad who ironically disappeared after owing money to a bunch of people.

This thread and topic never ceases to amaze me. Father who disappears after owing money to lots of people. The town PinCONning.. This is almost too much to absorb.

BTW, always thought your Pinside name on here was funny / unique / awesome. It kind of sounds a bit dirty too.

1 month later
#10430 7 years ago
Quoted from Enaud:

Recordings are not permitted.

This helps cut down on crooked judges and etc. getting busted or called out. If the courts were honorable, and justice was fair for everyone it wouldn't be an issue.

1 month later
#10505 7 years ago

Can we refrain from mentioning "podcast" and the name of the annoying host of one of them? I don't care who you are, I'm down voting any comment mentioning either since this place has been so much better without that presence.

In addition, I hope the courts rule in favor of the Plaintiffs, and would like to see jail time for Kevin, (edited)

2 months later
#11702 7 years ago

A little snooping around seems to reveal that the family may have gone on vacation out of the country from July 18-25, 2015.

#11706 7 years ago

Looks like a lot of money got burned up on camera equipment, props, her LLC / copyrighting/trademarking her photo business names, the house on Pine River Rd, a camping trip, and lots of hideous looking tattoos on his freakshow looking wife. Oh, and judging by the poundage, they're eating very well too.

4 months later
#12157 7 years ago

Start a fundraiser for a reward, someone will rat him out for holiday cash or drug money.

#12163 7 years ago

I wish there was a way to get his arrest and apprehension on video and make it available as a stream or something. I'd pay to watch it, money collected could be used towards restitution.

#12204 7 years ago

christmas-at-the-kuleks (resized).jpgchristmas-at-the-kuleks (resized).jpg

#12207 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Does his wife still have a job? Wasn't she in photography or something?

Yes. If you want to lose your appetite, head on over to Laume Boudoir. I'd link it but that would benefit her to much. Fae Laume Photography is her also, but possibly easier to absorb.

#12234 7 years ago

Awesome idea Luckydogg420

#12240 7 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Could a bounty hunter be used to bring in Kevin?

Unfortunately, based on my years of experience working within that industry, I don't believe a fugitive recovery agent or bounty hunter is licensed or authorized or insured or legally allowed to to apprehend someone unless they are a fugitive who has skipped court or jumped bond, and they're contracted through a licensed and insured bail bonding agency to go after said fugitive. I am pretty certain that's the rule, I've spent quite a bit of time in the industry and never knew it to be otherwise. But I'm not sure if that changes with the Federal warrants. In this case, the U.S. Marshall's are in effect, serving the role of bounty hunters and are the law enforcement agency currently responsible for apprehending Kevin, negating the need for a regular bounty hunter.

#12294 7 years ago

Either they're complete idiots for posting this online and not making it private, or it's malicious intent to pour more salt on the wounds. I'm leaning towards the malicious intent and that they simply think they can just get away with what they've done and continue to slap everyone in the face.

#12340 7 years ago

Here, @pomc, perhaps this will help you digest what's happened a little better regarding the lack of license discovery.

https://predatorpinball.wordpress.com

#12470 7 years ago

Just came here to say Kevin sucks, I hope the victims get some or all of their money back, and I hope he rots in jail for a long time when they catch up to him. Stay strong, stay alert, stay vigilant. His time will come if we keep the pressure on him. (legally)

#12560 7 years ago
Quoted from Jvspin:

From what I've read, the buyers Keith is representing appear more interested that Kevin not get away unscathed than they are in getting their money back.

I personally haven't lost anything to Kevin but if I had, I'd prefer he and anyone who benefitted from his scheme lose as much as possible and the lawyers, prosecution, judges, law, courts, probation, jails, people who know him, people who seek him out, and parole make life a living hell for him. Hopefully there's something left for restitution, a lien or something that basically holds him financially responsible and hostage for the rest of his life expectancy and earning capacity.

#12563 7 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

In Michigan, 1/3 of his wages or income can be garnished and all of his State income tax refunds will be garnished. Assume he remains married & the happy couple files a joint return, the spouse can petition that her share of the tax refund not be garnished.

This is fantastic!

#12599 7 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

Wonder what part he plays...public records show he's a resident of Michigan and once lived in pinconning with Kevin.

Not sure. He's on Kevin's FaceBook friend's list and claims he's a self-employed mechanic building 4x4 trucks. Kevin and Kathy Kulek both commented on a post at the top of his feed.

https://www.facebook.com/dave.truckle

#12633 7 years ago

I hope they get them all, Kevin first, followed by all the benefactors of his scheme.

#12635 7 years ago

I wonder what the auction would end up bringing in for a Predator, if that ends up happening.

#12637 7 years ago

I'm a bit confused on the VirtuaPin issue as well - are they, in essence, holding onto money for cabinets not delivered, and haven't returned that money? But they're still producing their own things? Could get interesting for them.

#12642 7 years ago

Hmm, yeah, I don't know about that claim either. I never see Virtua Pins in the wild or anywhere else for that matter. Almost confused them for Vertigo / Shark Tank deal.

#12649 7 years ago

Maybe they could just part the machine(s) out so there's no completed one, but they could still auction off pieces of it that way money can still be raised to cover some restitution and legal fees. Kind of how people get away with file sharing, because there's multiple people each sharing a piece of the file instead of the whole completed copyrighted work.

#12654 7 years ago

Seems like a lot of interesting details have emerged here lately, the tide seems to be turning against Kevin and gang finally. It's a long process no doubt, but very satisfactory to see it all starting to unravel on him and his cohorts.

#12676 7 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Sounds like it's all down at virtual cabinets

Yeah, that is a huge chunk. It may have already been posted but does anyone remember or know off hand about how much money total he collected from people towards this game?

#12724 7 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

I would have thought that generally counterfeit/unlicensed goods would have to be destroyed rather than sold

I was working as a sub contractor for a company that was selling a single, one of a kind $3000 item that was unlicensed. They were contacted by the attorneys for the IP holder and ordered to destroy the one of a kind piece of merchandise they were holding. They never actually destroyed it, and the company / attorneys never followed up. So I'd assume anything is possible at this point. Now granted, there's no way the company I was working with could have turned around and tried to sell it, at least out in the open or online anywhere. I'm sure the attorneys / company holding the license would have really stepped up their game.

#12726 7 years ago
Quoted from RyanStl:

I don't know what the intended outcome people are looking for.

Maximum punishment and damnation for Kevin and cohorts for life and the fullest amount of restitution / financial compensation / reimbursement available.

#12755 7 years ago

Don't feel like sleeping, so putting some detective skills to use...

Does Steven Woods, the build manager for Skit-B, aka HOSS-WOODS also have a Predator machine I wonder?

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-predator-info-thread?tq&tu=HOSS-WOODS

If that's not enough, it says he started working at VirtuaPin on December 5, 2016. I already saved a 170+ page PDF file of all of his public posts, pics, comments & etc. if KeithinMI or anyone else needs it. He seems pretty chummy with the Kuleks still.

Also, for pics of him with other machines, in front of other locations that may or may not be related to Kevin & hiding games, assets & etc. & confirmation he's still on Amanda & Kevin's friends lists, see:

https://www.facebook.com/woodsbouncer?pnref=friends.search

285672_4630028426775_24238885_n (resized).jpg285672_4630028426775_24238885_n (resized).jpg
557015_4509537574579_72851155_n (resized).jpg557015_4509537574579_72851155_n (resized).jpg
10294419_10203844280205488_8180538838330352487_n (resized).jpg10294419_10203844280205488_8180538838330352487_n (resized).jpg
10473367_10203844282645549_1993106304055755407_n (resized).jpg10473367_10203844282645549_1993106304055755407_n (resized).jpg
10527534_10204073217368774_1879752314373492643_n (resized).jpg10527534_10204073217368774_1879752314373492643_n (resized).jpg

#12791 7 years ago
Quoted from jlm33:

A lawyer who admits he's wrong?? Be careful, you could be disbarred

Disbarment is usually only reserved for lawyers who have the balls to go after crooked judges and courts, based on what I've seen over the years.

#12798 7 years ago
Quoted from SirScott:

but is it known where the second prototype is?

I'm really thinking this Steven Woods probably has a prototype, he's chummy with the Kuleks and lives within an hour of them.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion/page/256#post-3527295

#12976 7 years ago

Whoa! More big things are happening people... I won't go into detail, but I did uncover some pretty damning info last week and was just asked to share it with the legal team. Fingers crossed for all of you.

1 week later
#13215 7 years ago

Wolfmarsh, thanks a bunch for the audio, hearing that all go down was fantastically rewarding. Keith and the legal team along with everyone doing their own digging and finding things are doing a great job with everything.

That all being said, what's the deal with him sitting at home with the kids while his wife works? I was under the impression she worked out of the house they lived in. And I was also under the impression that house was bought with predator money. So do they have a house to live in and also a house / business she works out of? And when were these purchased? I'd also like to know when her photography business was started, and what equipment was purchased since this debacle started. Because it sure seems to me like he took predator money, bought a house, and helped her start her career in photography.

And where are the other machines hiding at? Who else was on the predator team that had access to the build, software and etc - surely they didn't work for free either. I'm thinking they all got a slice of the pie as well.

And for documents, PayPal should definitely have the entire list of transactions going into his account for predator money. And his bank account should have all the PayPal deposits plus a record of where the money went (when it wasn't cash, at least.)

#13433 7 years ago

Ahh, I wonder how Kevin's doing right about now. Hopefully sweating bullets, in panic mode, frantically trying to piece together some type of shoddy half-assed defense full of excuses and lacking documentation to support his frivolous claims, all of which will just make him look like more of an idiot tomorrow - if he even has the guts to even show up on his own free will.

#13435 7 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

If he doesn't show, the US Marshals will come get him?

They already found him, picked him up, and delivered him to court once. If they have to do it again, he won't be going home or getting bail.

#13599 7 years ago

This has been an exciting couple of weeks and the progress has been great, but I'm definitely disappointed he wasn't jailed with the requirement that he remains there for the duration of the case. Staying out gives him more time to hide things, protect ill-gotten gains, and enjoy a life he didn't earn.

#13734 7 years ago

Just lock the bastard up and be done with him until it's resolved, it will make the wait for restitution and additional justice more bearable, if there is such a thing. It's ridiculous how much freedom criminals are allowed to get away with.

1 week later
#13984 7 years ago

Trying to stay on topic...

dummies551 (resized).jpgdummies551 (resized).jpg

#14062 7 years ago

shit-creek-kevin-kulek (resized).jpgshit-creek-kevin-kulek (resized).jpg

#14111 7 years ago

I better not... Post retracted. (for now.) Lol.

Whoops - apparently you can't delete an image from a post after it uploads? My bad. Someone put me up to posting this under extreme duress. Too late now.

[Edit : image removed by mod team, as requested]

#14188 7 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Who are these other people being named?

I believe Woods had a big hand in the development and promotion of the Predator game and may have one of them in his possession. I outlined my findings on him about a month ago with the following post in this thread - https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion?tq&tu=sevenrites#post-3527295

#14220 7 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

The first order from the court has been to order Kathy Kulek to turn over the RV (or the cash equivalent) to the estate plus $25k, which was a default judgement (based on Keith's findings) since she didn't show up to defend herself.

This is super fantastic here, I thought it was one of the biggest wins out of all the recent happenings... Now mommy is on the hook too. t may seem not fair to her, but she raised that thieving swine she calls her son so in a way it's fair and justified to hold her somewhat accountable. Plus she definitely had to know something was up, because let's face it, Kevin is pretty much a deadbeat loser with no career or life outside of scamming people. She had to know it wasn't legitimate, should have questioned it, advised against it + etc. plus she just blew off the court and an opportunity to defend so she earned it.

Also wanted to extend my sincere thanks and appreciations to those working hard on the case and to those who have been posting the documents and audio for the rest of us to review and enjoy.

#14257 7 years ago

Just here visiting again, eagerly looking forward to the next round of juicy updates...

1 month later
#15023 6 years ago

Holy cow this is a juicy one, thanks @wolfmarsh! I'm barely into it but it sounds like Kevin's wife tried to suggest the money used to buy the house was money they already had that they were hiding from medicare and etc. so they could receive benefits - yet there's a paper trail showing the funds went into there from Kevin's paypal account. So not only did she suggest she's not Kevin or Kevin's business as a defense, she admitted they were committing fraud against state and federal funding agencies in an effort to cover up the real source of the money they used to buy that house. Wow.

2 weeks later
#15374 6 years ago

Has it ever come up what kind of vehicles the Kulek's are all driving and when they were purchased? I only recall hearing of the RV, the laptops, the CNC tool, the house, the camera equipment, lots of home repairs / contractors, and so on all being bought with ill gotten gains. Which is certainly ridiculous enough.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sevenrites.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion?tu=sevenrites and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.