Topic Stats

• 18,301 posts
  • 815 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 29 days ago by TheLaw
  • Topic is favorited by 193 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,544 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
194b3475e0440b8112afc0ac4ad5bf0ed0e8ec3db63fb4b6748a4f2e06a9865b (resized).jpg
31A053C2-4495-4E3E-980F-E5ADEA02F1DE (resized).jpeg
IMG_2933 (resized).JPG
beetlejuice-shrunken head (resized).jpg
2716720260_bc8966f6b1 (resized).jpg
D460F55E-AD42-43C6-91EB-B8162A84A094.gif
Screenshot_20190103-214734_Facebook (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

86 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20

Post #12066 What is PACER and where are you getting the court documents? Posted by c508 (2 years ago)

Post #12502 Links to where Kevin gives "his side of the story". Posted by BillySastard (2 years ago)

Post #12515 Updated court filings. Potential cash coming into bankruptcy estate. Posted by Wolfmarsh (2 years ago)

Post #12528 Good summation of 2 year look back and possible fraudulent transfers. Posted by flynnibus (2 years ago)

Post #12580 More legal pleadings. Posted by Wolfmarsh (2 years ago)

Post #12593 Facts & allegations document for VirtuaPin Posted by c508 (2 years ago)

Post #12801 Photos of Experts of Dangerous Posted by fastpinball (2 years ago)

Post #12872 Enaud's account of contacting fox regarding skit-b Posted by Enaud (2 years ago)

Post #13034 Description of an adversary proceeding (or AP) Posted by jasonp (2 years ago)

Post #13477 Discharge of debt denied by order Posted by Compy (2 years ago)

Post #13483 Stipulations for waiving chapter 7 discharge Posted by Compy (2 years ago)

Post #13528 Audio recording from Jan 27 court hearing regarding bankruptcy filing Posted by Wolfmarsh (2 years ago)

Post #13729 Summary of legal bankruptcy terminology Posted by Razorbak86 (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sd_tom.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#786 4 years ago

:s/many/a few/g

#826 4 years ago
Quoted from Plungemaster:

Quit talking about EOD until some costumers have Predator in their homes.

Costumers

3 weeks later
#1909 4 years ago
Quoted from Pubaw:

I closed to stupid podcast window at 3 minutes...right at the point he said he is not going to share everything he knows.

How can you go on and on lecturing everyone when you didn't even listen to more than 3 min. It shouldn't surprise me but it does.

It was just a preface / qualification of what he was about to say. That you were free to take his actual opinions (which you skipped) as more informed than just making shit up out of his ass.

#2028 4 years ago
Quoted from Fintan_Stack:

Sometimes the people on the 'outside' are the best people to listen to. They have no ties, no bias opinions etc

Disagree.. Everyone is prebuilt with biases. Some like to speculate, some like to watch things burn, rarely is anyone impartial about anything. Unless the so called outside people have inside information (facts), they are speculating just like everyone else.. No more valid than the cheerleaders..if anything the cheerleaders are actually more likely to have inside information than the outsiders since some might actually be in contact with people at the company. This all played out in the TBL thread as well and thankfully is resolved now but the craziest of the speculation always came from the outsiders.

#2149 4 years ago

Can we move on to Kate Beckinsale?

#2175 4 years ago

More Kate. I went back and added better one to original post.

#2205 4 years ago

Some of these women are just athletic vs skinny.. This is a pinball forum so maybe we're not too familiar with that breed of individual

#2235 4 years ago

Will raise you my two favorite Olivia's... Munn and Wilde.

#2238 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Okay she definitely should be running back down the stairs to the kitchen!

Im more of a butt man too aurich oh thats not what you were talking about?

#2332 4 years ago

Proceed with non licensed version?

#2439 4 years ago

Think a welcome to the internet pin would be better received than experts of dangerous.

#2502 4 years ago

There are a lot of fake gingers here.. Among other fake things.

#2504 4 years ago

Care to post?

#2509 4 years ago

Anything about:
- license confidence boost? -I posted too late thanks. Lite on specifics I assume ?

- The supposed nefarious activities?

#2600 4 years ago

Since Kevin is "out of his basement" level of professionalism.. How in the world is he going to be able to transfer the build to a contract manufacturer? You need a pile of paperwork with assembly instructions/training materials, BOMs down to the last screw, .. All of which has to be in stock before the first game is built.. I.e. look at MMR and i feel like you'd multiply the hiccups by 2 or 3 ? Plus, feels also like the price will have to be raised (between proper licensing + CM overhead).

He will have to step up his game significantly (the hard part isnt over yet)

#2615 4 years ago

I dont see why the paperwork matters.. He's proven extremy naive and/or a fibber when the truth is uncomfortable. Agree with aurich, he didn't/shouldn't only just now known there was a license problem when he had to take down the website, which was awhile ago. Let's presume best case, they actually did just ask him to take the website off.. That should of been a giant red flag to him saying "oh, I guess I don't know what my terms really were if I crossed the line here with a website.. Maybe I should get more stuff in writing" - the fact that he decided to just remain ignorant (this is *best* case speculation).. Speaks enough.

#3007 4 years ago
Quoted from Ed209:

This thread is a sad read. I went through similar fear with BoP 2.0 when all the DP drama erupted. Thankfully it tuned out fine in the end but man it was shitty thinking the project may be imploding. Sending positive vibes to all those still in on Predator. Hopefully you guys get your game or your money.

It shows that things can look bad and till turn out. This being said.. Not sure its apples to apples situation.

#3078 4 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

It's obvious: Dutch Pinball to the rescue!

Ugh I hope not honestly, they just dug out of drama.. However it would somewhat make sense:
- they are already doing CM, so they could use their relationship there to subcontract that out after TBL machines.
- they are already talking to Roger and getting smarter about licenses; required here.
- predator is using proc right? So is DP so they will have experience (the only experience?) Using them in a production run.

If the people (DP or whoever) that was in negotiations with were also in the dark about license problems (Kevin trying to compartmentalize his problems) I imagine if they've seen the email they are rethinking anyways. And if that falls through, maybe that'll force his hand to make the right call and refund everyone what he can.

#3108 4 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Uh. You do realize I was being sarcastic, right?

I know you were, I still panic attacked about it cause the pool of possible people that could be considered (even if unproven) a pinball manufacturer is small . I selfishly want DP to be one of the ones still standing..

#3127 4 years ago

Hanlan's razor is better than Occam's for this..
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanlon%27s_razor

#3288 4 years ago

From the DP sideshow, we learned that a bunch of refund/fraud requests are submitted, the PayPal gets locked down until the owner can convince PayPal to open it back up. May have already happened here as well (or could happen) . PayPal is pretty serious about these kinds of things. DP took especially long to resolve given the conflict between business partners (at least you don't have that here as well)

#3363 4 years ago

Since DevilsTuner isn't even in on this (from what I can tell), he's not likely to get too far as he's not an actual victim (and kind of an ass for doing it)

However, a cop showing up to the Door asking a couple questions / leaving may be a jolt for kevin to wake the f up. Especially If his wife is home and sees this. She may have the most influence of all

#3439 4 years ago

He's not a victim in the dark turn, just to be clear. Self inflicted. If he plays the victim card in the final decision (like what was tried a few weeks ago with nefarious people accusations in an email).. Well, that will be his opinion man

#3683 4 years ago

Also, what makes Kevin's deal "special" .. Maybe he was just peacocking about PayPal for some reason when its normal PayPal practices. Using PayPal as a honor system "escrow" account is pretty much the same as DP was doing (who knows now).. Their account got frozen during Phil meltdown and had to get unlocked before refunds could be issued.. If that hasn't happened yet with Kevin I'd be surprised (he may not of been treating it as honor system escrow)

#3686 4 years ago

Yeah I rephrased my post above after I came to the conclusion as well (shit is happening too fast). You are right.. DP was using it as a "honor system escrow" where they just were choosing to leave it there / nobody was forcing it to stay there. If he was claiming PayPal wasn't allowing him to spend it, that's likely false.

#3693 4 years ago

Jiggling boobs are over rated

#3700 4 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

lets put it to a vote
contestant 1
This image got 3 "unsafe" tags and has ben hidden automatically, per your settings. un-hidevote1.gif 3
contestant 2
This image got 3 "unsafe" tags and has ben hidden automatically, per your settings. un-hidevote2.gif 3

Intrigued.. But given the variations involved, this seems more bracket type competition.. March madness indeed

#3927 4 years ago
Quoted from Breaking_Dad:

Wouldn't it be Fecking great if someone got their machine Monday morning......!!!............Joey

Turn the internet off, you're drunk.

#4142 4 years ago

There's probably no response as whatever strategy he had in his head when he sent the email out evaporated immediately when it was not received well and got tons / majority of people sending in refund requests. Hopefully he's working on the new strategy where everyone gets refunded % on the dollar (he may honestly not know how to do that fairly yet). Presuming PayPal hasnt locked the account down which would be some other wrinkle he has to deal with.. But he should be up front about that

#4245 4 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

After reading the wordpress site, at least now I have a pretty good idea of who Mr. X is. Disappointing he sat on this info at the request of Fox's attorney (to whom he was not beholden) while there was still a chance for some buyers to exercise paypal disputes.

I know.. Now we know why JPOP hasn't made any progress on machines, he's too busy sleuthing. .

Sorry guys.. This sucks.. I know what was going through my head during the first hours of Phil's meltdown and this is that times 10.

#4261 4 years ago

I didn't do it, so I don't know where the button is on PayPal but during Phil meltdown people said they were able to submit fraud reports there. It might lock the account down (slow refunds) but maybe locked is better than open access for Kevin.

#4267 4 years ago

Has some one checked on whysnow? Head explode or anything?

#5100 4 years ago
Quoted from TheZohan:

Been thinking this about a few games, anyone else feel like I do, that Pinside shouldn't have games that really don't exist yet in the Archive?

The games in archive are also tagged to threads and indexable by forum. For that purpose it is very helpful to have project games in the archive as it helps find threads.. Helpful even now finding the refund activity threads:
https://pinside.com/pinball/archive/predator/forum

#5390 4 years ago

The guy is delusional.. "Sitting at the finish line"..wtf.. Even if you ignore ALL the Mr.X and everything else.. He was no where near the end with no way to manufacture 250 machines.

His response in PBN will be full of this kind of rationalization of things I'm sure.. And that he's the victim, etc.. He'd probably do better to refund everything and keep his mouth shut.

#5678 4 years ago

All semantics at this point. Hopefully refund ls flow soon "swiftly".unnamed.png

#5765 4 years ago

The only difference is fraud/scam in spirit/intent vs fraud/scam in fact/legal. Fine i can agree Kevin didn't fraud/scam people "in sprit" (instead is a naive, delusional boob) but the fact is he committed fraud due to his actions

2 weeks later
#6965 4 years ago

Internet speed > real world speed .. Two weeks is indeed nothing.

1 year later
#10668 3 years ago

You hear these stories about people getting harassed in real life (usually women) from internet terrorists doing things like SWATing. Why couldn't that energy be used for good

8 months later
#14101 2 years ago
Quoted from ultimategameroom:

For example did skit b file a legitimate tax return?

I noticed the business taxpayer Id was missing from that letter posted, so going to go with No.

#14215 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Right...imagine if instead of an accountant, you had an Arby's napkin with a mixture of Horsey & Arby's sauce on it that you threw in the trash after your meal.
There you have.

Kevin's accountants wanted for questioning

2 months later
#15465 2 years ago

You might want to clearly mark your post as sarcasm.. otherwise you're going to be creamated

Quoted from captainadam_21:

Listen up ambulance chaser. Let's not be dragging us in the estate planning industry into the mud with yourselves. The Rule against Perpetuities is simple; you create the trust in South Dakota where the rule doesn't exist.
I have been working closely with the Kuleks and the house (pool in the basement and all) is in a dynasty trust. It will be enjoyed by Kevin's descendants much longer than 21 year after the last of his of children passes away.

4 weeks later
#15784 2 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

Looking at the list of key posts, shouldn't most of these say Amanda instead of Kathy?

Kathy is his mom, Amanda is his wife I believe. They have both been called in front of court.. though there may be a few posts swapping names incorrectly.

2 weeks later
#15904 2 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

So where are they getting the $30k from without selling the house? Supposedly they are broke with no other assets.

Yeah.. I mean, couldn't this just be 30k from a different mattress full of predator funds?

#15907 2 years ago

Sorry, don't read legalize.. 'commitment lender' is what.. like a second mortgage or heloc on the home or something?

#16218 2 years ago

karma seems to be extracting Justice faster than the court system. Wondering when people who lost money will consider the pound of flesh paid?

#16248 2 years ago
Quoted from investingdad:

STOP SHARING EVERY DETAIL OF YOUR LIFE ON SOCIAL MEDIA.

Or just mark your account private / friends only. In this case she was posting pictures of her house on a local TV station. I smell a GoFundMe popping up soon in aftermath of storm.

#16283 2 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

I had a college professor who would often say "If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit". Maybe that was her approach.

Hmm..so, you went to .. never mind.. no politics.

#16326 2 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Can't wait to hear the next court audio, should be filled with even more woe-is-me.

Um, I know it's not popular but I think having your* house and possessions destroyed in a flood is a legit woe-is-me moment.

They might be criminals. But even so, the blood thirst in this thread getting a bit much for me :/.

*Last week's discharge of house from proceedings makes it theirs I guess.

#16585 2 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

How about $500,000+? And that's being conservative

Honest question: why is 500k the conservstive number right now? I don't think I've seen an accounting anywhere that is generally accepted.. with some paid in full, some only deposit, some got out before it went South, few got out after.. nobody really knows right? Or did I miss the post where we had a clear accounting.. it is at least possible that between house(flooded), trailer(flooded), laptops(lost?), A few arcade games, the money spent on vendors(this seems the bulk) that there is nothing or little left.

#16678 2 years ago

Just have them read the key posts of this thread. Court docs are all bookmarked

1 week later
#16801 2 years ago

3000 ball gobble hole, never kicks out.. after you fill it , the bottom of game drops out and floods your basement.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 20.00
Boards
German-Pinball-Modular
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 41.00
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 65.00
Playfield - Plastics
Vandelay Industries
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 18.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 248.85
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 7,500.00
$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 369.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
Apparel - Men
Great American Pinball
$ 229.99
$ 6.00
Electronics
German-Pinball-Modular
$ 33.50

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sd_tom.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside