Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #12066 What is PACER and where are you getting the court documents? Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12502 Links to where Kevin gives "his side of the story". Posted by BillySastard (7 years ago)

Post #12515 Updated court filings. Potential cash coming into bankruptcy estate. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12528 Good summation of 2 year look back and possible fraudulent transfers. Posted by flynnibus (7 years ago)

Post #12580 More legal pleadings. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12593 Facts & allegations document for VirtuaPin Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12801 Photos of Experts of Dangerous Posted by fastpinball (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider scott_freeman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5418 9 years ago

Neo,
"Speculation can now rest."

As a supplier to Skit-B, many trusted this endorsement. Sorry, Paul, you done goofed up.

Quoted from NoahFentz:

Hi Guys!
I just wanted to drop in and say that I would not be building cabinets and printing and applying decals for a project that's not fully licensed!
Anyone that knows me knows I won't even consider touching unlicensed projects!
Speculation can now rest.
Pre-owners can certainly look forward to receiving their PREDATORS.
Thank you.

Quoted from NoahFentz:

I talked with Kevin through the 'approval' process, and everything he said was very credible. Right down to submitting the new art, after changes, for approval.
I'm obviously not the only one that's been duped here. I stated I would not work on an unlicensed product, and I stand by that. I was 100% convinced this thing was licensed.

1 week later
#6521 9 years ago

Since all the credit card companies have on-ongoing exhanges with Paypal, they will inform paypal of the dispute.

Without proof of shipment, the CC company could just deduct the amount due from their future payments to paypal.

Quoted from PinChili:

Ahh, okay. Just out of curiosity, in these situations, I assume the credit card company is issuing the refund from their own pockets? Does that mean they'll go after Kevin (or PayPal?) in order to get reimbursed themselves?

#6761 8 years ago
Quoted from ledge:

for starters, paypal would not, and have no rights to invest this money elsewhere...

What magical 'lock box' do you think they have for select monies?

Quoted from PEN:You are ignoring the elephant in the room. Regardless of any licence, Skit-B was never going to be able to produce 250 board games, let alone 250 pinball machines.

Quoted from PEN:

You are ignoring the elephant in the room. Regardless of any licence, Skit-B was never going to be able to produce 250 board games, let alone 250 pinball machines.

Agreed, because "building pinball machines is hard."

1 week later
#7207 8 years ago

How did AG convince Kevin to give them refunds?

remarkable.

#7592 8 years ago
Quoted from Eryeal:

I don't get all the frustration at Paypal - why do people think Paypal owes them money?

Paypal facilitated an illegal activity.

#7594 8 years ago

so, did the cabinet guy received a portion of the money, related to an illegal activity?

and further, vouched for Kevin?

It might time for the cabinet guy to seek council too.

Quoted from frolic:

From what we've been told, the lies told to the vendor partners were far less ambiguous than the non-answers we were given. The cabinet guy said he had detailed conversations with Kevin about Fox approving the artwork, things that got changed for the license, etc.
It's these little details that will bury Kevin now, he can't just claim he thought he was all good.

Quoted from frolic:

suing would be pointless, we're all hoping he can refund the money he's got.
There was a hint of trouble from a comment his wife made about trying to get money back from the cabinet guy. Any extra money the vendors take at this point is coming from the communal buyer's pot. So they're going to have to be careful about PR blowback if they get outed trying to take more when buyer's haven't been made whole yet.

#7930 8 years ago
Quoted from Stones:

I'm guessing he just enjoyed his local celebrity status....and promoting his con......

The machine was declared 'production ready', and time to party..

Shark Club 061.JPGShark Club 061.JPG

1 month later
#8983 8 years ago

Paypal is a multi-million dollar enterprise. They can soak up their losses

It is in their best interest to refund *all* payments process by them, for lack of delivery.

As we know, SkitB has not demonstrated even one delivery of 'goods'.

For Paypal not do return the monies, it would tie them to the appearance of facilitating a crime.

#9244 8 years ago
Quoted from YKpinballer:

Yes, we can agree to disagree. But that doesn't stop you from being wrong. If you thought about the implications of claiming all informational mediums that host a public forum to discuss a product or company tacitly endorse them you would see how foolish that is.

You might want to look up facilitation, to further your point.

8 months later
#10256 8 years ago

How do you know EoD was ligit?

Quoted from rosh:

...He was legit on the EoD license -- not that it appeared anyone was interested. You have to think that money on that project could ultimately have come under risk if Fox eventually did learn about Predator, even after they had shipped, and went after him. I wonder what the EoD guys know about what went down.

#10265 8 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

Jamie Hyneman signed it.

What did he sign?

2 months later
#10480 7 years ago
Quoted from cfh:

It's your money not tax money. It was filed in the wrong court. It cost him money to refile. Well your money.

Who chose the wrong court?

2 weeks later
#10491 7 years ago

bump.
any updates?
MXZp7V6_(resized).jpgMXZp7V6_(resized).jpg

1 month later
#11064 7 years ago
Quoted from NoahFentz:

Hi Guys!
I just wanted to drop in and say that I would not be building cabinets and printing and applying decals for a project that's not fully licensed!
Anyone that knows me knows I won't even consider touching unlicensed projects!
Speculation can now rest.
Pre-owners can certainly look forward to receiving their PREDATORS.
Thank you.

sorry my friend,

Marco, Riester, and others, never came on Pinside, to quell the fire that was starting to burn.

Speculation needed to be pursued. By the time it was, it was too late.

update: Just got to the final page, and read the most recent posts from Noah.
Sorry you got stiffed in all this, but consider, the other suppliers were not endorcing. best of luck to you, and yours'.

1 year later
#17226 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

nah, you probably should not trespass to get the photo, but since clay has bragged about his machine I am guessing he regularly invites his clubhouse friends to come play it. One simple and quick photo stealthy snapped can earn you $500. As you note, the game plays like a turd anyway, so no reason for it to remain hidden away so only the cool crowd in MI can play it.

Just curious, why would you want a picture of his machine?

In all these posting, I seem to recall, somewhere on the innerweb he admits to owning a game.

Is the picture for special purposes?

3 weeks later
#17480 6 years ago
Quoted from Bribo13:

So sorry then, In the readings that I have read it seems it all about the money, get money from this guy , sell the playfields . charge people for this and that.
Forgive me. my interpretation was it was all about the money..
My bad ...
I will crawl back into my hole..
Sir Brian of Michigan

They want blood so bad, *some* have suggested that the UNlicensed/illegally produced parts, should be sold at auction,
and the money given to them.

cause that would be justUS.

1 month later
#17587 6 years ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

Who here has claimed the damaged trailer with a proclaimed value of "$250"
in exchange for their $250 deposit on their Predator pinball machine?

*Who here wants *pay* to have a flood damaged RV delivered to them?

"Counsel for Trustee has performed a thorough investigation and has determined
that due to the limited ability to collect any funds from Defendant, and the more
than likely lack of benefit to the estate, it is more cost-effective and judicially
economical for the Estate to dismiss the instant matter and abandon the claims
against Defendant"

I am guessing the scrap value does not out-way the transportation/towing costs.

1 month later
#17770 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

What's going on with the 2 counter lawsuits against Keith?

I remember the cabinet-guy's counter suit (alleged defamation, or libel something);

who was raised the other counter suit?

#17772 6 years ago

1zecgx (resized).jpg1zecgx (resized).jpg

1 year later
#18258 4 years ago

for the same reason,

Never wrestle with a pig.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider scott_freeman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion?tu=scott_freeman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.