Topic Stats

• 18,297 posts
  • 815 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by robertmee
  • Topic is favorited by 193 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,543 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
194b3475e0440b8112afc0ac4ad5bf0ed0e8ec3db63fb4b6748a4f2e06a9865b (resized).jpg
31A053C2-4495-4E3E-980F-E5ADEA02F1DE (resized).jpeg
IMG_2933 (resized).JPG
beetlejuice-shrunken head (resized).jpg
2716720260_bc8966f6b1 (resized).jpg
D460F55E-AD42-43C6-91EB-B8162A84A094.gif
Screenshot_20190103-214734_Facebook (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20181108-174321 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

86 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20

Post #12066 What is PACER and where are you getting the court documents? Posted by c508 (2 years ago)

Post #12502 Links to where Kevin gives "his side of the story". Posted by BillySastard (2 years ago)

Post #12515 Updated court filings. Potential cash coming into bankruptcy estate. Posted by Wolfmarsh (2 years ago)

Post #12528 Good summation of 2 year look back and possible fraudulent transfers. Posted by flynnibus (2 years ago)

Post #12580 More legal pleadings. Posted by Wolfmarsh (2 years ago)

Post #12593 Facts & allegations document for VirtuaPin Posted by c508 (2 years ago)

Post #12801 Photos of Experts of Dangerous Posted by fastpinball (2 years ago)

Post #12872 Enaud's account of contacting fox regarding skit-b Posted by Enaud (2 years ago)

Post #13034 Description of an adversary proceeding (or AP) Posted by jasonp (2 years ago)

Post #13477 Discharge of debt denied by order Posted by Compy (2 years ago)

Post #13483 Stipulations for waiving chapter 7 discharge Posted by Compy (2 years ago)

Post #13528 Audio recording from Jan 27 court hearing regarding bankruptcy filing Posted by Wolfmarsh (2 years ago)

Post #13729 Summary of legal bankruptcy terminology Posted by Razorbak86 (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sarge.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14316 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

lol.
Please show me where anything I have said meets the requirements of defamation. I have made no false statements about Clay regarding Predator and his involvement of the "non-Kevin" built machine. Please explain the damages and value of the purported defamation.

Means he ran a kickstarter and asked for donations in return for different items. Myself and many others donated and then never were provided with the items as stated in the kickstarter. i.e. free money where as it was originally expected to be a kickstarter campaign in exchange for a private attendance to the VFW plus shirt.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/52228098/ann-arbor-pinball-museum-wants-to-open

I may. Still isn't sold out, but likely hitting up some other shows instead. Unless Clay wants to ban me for outting him and what he has done with his Predator? He may also want to fire a handful of his voulenteer crew for being more than happy to talk about what they know abouyt his Preadtor involvement. I understand it is a good ole boys club in MI, but you also need to understand that lots of them dont agree with some of the ways Clay has gone about and been involved in this so they have been more than happy to toss him under the bus. I do find it funny that he supposedly went back and looked over the CCTV footage to figure out every person I spoke to while at the show last year and the went to talk with each of them individually afterwards to try and figure out whom talked to me and confirmed suspicions of the community that he had a predator/parts to build predator/s.

Holy shit...
Tin foil hat much?

6 months later
#17205 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Speaking of...
I have a $500 cash reward for anyone that can provide photo evidence of any Predator games/ parts and whom they are currently in the hands of. If anyone wants to snap a photo/video of the "not-Kevin built" game that Clay has then let me know. Happy to have you set up a fake gmail/paypal to take payment if you want to remain annonymous (understanable that you would in this case).
We know there were 10 playfields and the parts to build 10 games out there. We know of at least 2 complete games out in the world and have photos of the Tim Fife game obviously so dont need anything with that one.
The most recent story I am told...

Is this $500 PER machine?

Sidenote:
If I send you a picture of the coffee table I built with preadotor parts can I get say HALF of your reward monies?

I mean there is over $250 worth of LEDS in it, not to mention I splurged for invisiglass, which in hindsight was a poor idea. I can't see where to put my coffee down, constantly spilling hot beverages ruining my latest copy of pingame journal.

#17208 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

sure.
I am happy to pay for verifiable information/evidence regarding this.
It is my understanding that there are 4 Predator pinball machines in some state of completeness.

Have you actually BEEN to Michigan?
There is way more than 4 Predators
Everyones got that shit here.
Guess what?
It plays like a turd, your not missing much...

Quoted from Whysnow:

1 of these machines is the Tim Fife game. No need for any further evidence of this as the dummy posted and bragged about it already.

I think there is a rule about attacking other Pinside members.

Quoted from Whysnow:

1 of these machines is the Clay Harrell "not Kevin" built game. I will pay for evidence of this game in Clay's possession. As simple as you snapping a stealth picture of the game in his house/clubhouse/with him/ basically anything that can place the predator pinball machine in Clay's possession.

So you will pay me $500 to trespass on someones property and take a picture?
Im no lawyer, but I totally did stay at a Holiday Inn last night, and that sounds like you are commissioning a crime (across state lines no less)
So that little bit of legal advice I will give you for free, might want to do some editing to your last post that I just quoted for truth...

Quoted from Whysnow:

If someone has a predator pf that they turned into a coffee table then I am not concerned with them.

But I worked really hard on my coffee table, I mean for like a WHOLE DAY STRAIGHT, I didnt even eat lunch that day, it was like I was in the zone, all I could think about was how cool this coffee table was going to be, and how I couldnt wait to see it all lit up with LEDS and coffee tinted mirror blades!

Quoted from Whysnow:

Why you may ask?

No, I didnt ask, but Im sure you are going to tell us all how it is anyway

Quoted from Whysnow:

Basically, I dont think these guys that bought parts from Kevin or games from Kevin after all the shit went under should be able benefit by having these games/parts which were only even made from the use of pre-order money. I specifically would like to track the parts as they left from Kevin and where they went. Evidence of Kevin selling licensed material post it all going under shows his true nature when things become criminal (they will as after the bankruptcy and civil stuff is done, you better believe I will be just as tenacious on working towards criminal and IRS proceedings) and may help in getting the weight of Fox pressing for criminal charges.

Thats alot of words and not enough punctuation for me, so I didnt read it.

Quoted from Whysnow:

I am happy to pay

Quoted from Whysnow:

I will pay for evidence

Quoted from Whysnow:

I will pay for evidence of either of these games.

Quoted from Whysnow:

i will pay for the info on where they bought the pf from.

Maybe you should just donate to the legal fund and save yourself some money?

3 months later
#17753 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

What's going on with the 2 counter lawsuits against Keith?

Oh you mean "The Lamborghini Lawyer"?

#17757 1 year ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

I love all of the Micihgan people that are rooting for Kevin

Do not mistake my comment as "rooting for Kevin"

I am simply NOT rooting for the lawyers, as they are the only ones who win in a case like this.

If you guys believe for a second that any of this was merely more that an inconvenience for the Kuleks, you are mistaken.

If you think you "ruined" anything, again, you are mistaken.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
$ 999.00
$ 5,599.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 99.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 19.99
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 109.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 35.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinfarmer Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CzTV Mods
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball
$ 27.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 229.00
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
$ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 269.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CzTV Mods
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sarge.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside