Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #12066 What is PACER and where are you getting the court documents? Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12502 Links to where Kevin gives "his side of the story". Posted by BillySastard (7 years ago)

Post #12515 Updated court filings. Potential cash coming into bankruptcy estate. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12528 Good summation of 2 year look back and possible fraudulent transfers. Posted by flynnibus (7 years ago)

Post #12580 More legal pleadings. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12593 Facts & allegations document for VirtuaPin Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12801 Photos of Experts of Dangerous Posted by fastpinball (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider s1500.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4296 9 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

Has some one checked on whysnow? Head explode or anything?

He's looking for the real killers. Or golfing.

#4320 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I hear what you are saying, but until somebody shows me some criminal act that Aaron did I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, he's guilty of believing what Kevin told him, like a lot of other people.
Focus should be on Kevin.

This. I see no point trying to vilify FAST, VirtuaPin, or any of the would-have-been partners that Kevin was involved with. Enough bridges have been burned, and there's no sense shunning anyone besides Kevin. Is anyone going to send pitchforks after Spooky for the playfields? No.

Hell, even Whysnow's botique evangelism will now quiet down and we'll all have a good laugh with him about it over a beer at MGC. We will go "Hey, remember when you were on the hunt for Mr. X? Good times, good times". "To Mr. X!" *beers clang*

#4554 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I'll be honest, I never thought it was a great game. I didn't care for how it flipped (those center targets were just annoying) and I didn't like the art. I'm not really sad for the loss of the game, just the money and years of hopes and dreams. That's what sucks.

At 2013 Expo, I played it for a bit, after their rather late arrival to the floor. I saw Kevin with a laptop debugging P-ROC code(I saw the code clearly over his shoulder), but later got a chance to try it. The 2 center targets you mentioned had too large of a gap between them. The ball got stuck each time I made a shot to it. Keviin would just take a magnetic tool & give me the ball back. With being such an up-front shot, this happened quite a few times.

With any ramp shot I made, the ball would just fly off 2/3rds the way through since the ramps were much too shallow.

#5374 9 years ago
Quoted from Kevgascan:

So he "Better call Saul"?

That would make Kevin Mr. Kevin Kettleman.

#5445 9 years ago
Quoted from nintendo:

What would be the name of his movie?

Tilt! The Battle to Save Pinball II: The botique years. There will be a scene where we try to blame Kevin's ISP for taking part in this, right after we yell at someone from the electric company for providing electricity for fraud.

Then we yell at the ISP and electric company for not informing us sooner. Damned if you don't, damned if you do!

2 weeks later
#7162 9 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

Well, as the story goes, the reason all the websites were scrubbed was because of a Cease & Desist, so there was some awareness by Fox. But we don't know if Kevin's game of keeping things on the down low after that would have succeeded, especially with a 2 year+ production build.

That, and there would be no chance of having parts vendors/suppliers hands dirty by having a part in making it.

Imagine if it did go all the way through, Fox comes in with a few cops to Expo, and takes an axe to said Predator machines in the parking lot. It would be just like old times again.

4 months later
#9552 8 years ago

I could see 20th Century Fox getting a wee bit upset. If you were trying to pretend-sell merchandise that looks like it was licensed by them, it's going to make the company(Fox) mad.

2 months later
#10115 8 years ago
Quoted from Trekie:

The wheels of justice turn very slow.

If it were any slower, they would be making pinball machines.

7 months later
#11222 7 years ago

For we have no Kevin to tear into, we tear into each other.

1 month later
#11772 7 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Jesus, what didn't he steal.

It gets worse: He ripped off Steve Kordek's idea of 2 inward-facing flippers. It never ends!

3 months later
#12131 7 years ago

Did he ever get paper mails(in addition to emails) to show up for legal proceedings? I'm wondering if he just tossed them out like it was an overdue bill he ain't going to pay. Interesting to watch someone just completely ignore it all to see how far it's going to go.

1 month later
#13125 7 years ago

Wow, he is doing the "playing dumb" card the whole way. Well, he can do that. He will go to sleep one day, and wake up in a jail, and whoa, what's this?

#13128 7 years ago

Of course, if you were committing fraud, would one keep a ledger & records of committing said act? Is there a big book labeled "con book" somewhere in his house that would seal his fate?

The whole ruger gun thing was silly. Not even sure why that was brought up. Wha, he's threatened that he has a gun? Why not shoot it at that "internet hysteria".

This is the best pinball podcast episode ever, awesome work!

#13134 7 years ago

You know what they say, "When you're broke, you shouldn't buy your kids laptops & an RV".

#13143 7 years ago

Yes, "internet hysteria" is such a threat to him. They are just ASCII characters. What he calls hysteria is better known as building up a solid case against him. The JPOP defense won't work here. Heh

#13432 7 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

On the business end of things, you should all be happy to hear that the projected price range has not needed to be adjusted.

Also good news in Pinside Business: there's been no reduction in the # of Predators being made: 0. No worries of -4 pins being made.

#13460 7 years ago

Where's the code update PACER? Everyone's patience is dimpling!

#13664 7 years ago

Wow, a drinking game could be made of "I do/don't belive so". One would think he would remember with certainty on well, anything. No job, no money, yet he's got this house, RV, hmm. Stories aren't adding up. Money seems to be really poorly laundered.

Best non-podcast podcast everywhere.

3 months later
#15613 6 years ago

Is this the same Amanda I met at Expo who was telling me all the woderful things about Predator? She was in full salesperson mode when I was looking at the table, telling me how wonderful the pin is.

And now we return to Pinside's "Behind the Backbox".

1 month later
#16028 6 years ago

Why is it one of the best pindball podcasts("The Predator's Court") has no official host, iTunes, RSS, etc, introduction, etc, and is the most gripping serials ever?

Wolfmarsh, you deserve a poddie.

#16030 6 years ago

"Born into this pinball business. Lived it, breathed it" - Uh. yeah Kevin is not Bane.

#16038 6 years ago

Her tall tales & outlandish statements remind me of sometimes the crazy stuff you hear on this one forum. That forum? Pinside. She deserves an honorary account, complete with Big Lebwoski-related avatar.

#16220 6 years ago

The house is underwater, but is their mortgage underwater too?

#16463 6 years ago

Coming soon:Predator 2.0 LE for (uh, how much do we need for a new house? divide that by #of machines we'll claim to build).

1 week later
#16808 6 years ago

Callouts:

"Do you have the ____?"

"No"

"Okay, we'll re-convene on...."

That's when you get a replay match.

3 months later
#17576 6 years ago

She was at expo. She was doing a sales pitch for Predator like a carnival barker. So yeah, court.

6 months later
#17985 5 years ago

With the new Predator movie coming out, I'm guessing Kevin's saying his tired old schtick of "Yeah I'm not saying makin' a Predator pinball is out of the question someday!" as he's mopping up the floor at his job at Burger King.

Yep, sure, someday... Uh huh.

Whysnow, are you going through Kevin's garbage? Looking for that smoking gun?

4 months later
#18107 5 years ago
Quoted from c508:

Additionally, note on page 6 that we could potentially (though not guaranteed) purchase a full copy of the 12 hours of deposition transcripts (of various Kuleks and other parties and witnesses) from the court reported for $1300.
Anyone want to set up a GoFundMe?

No, don't. Don't spend another dime on anything related to Kevin. It's not worth it.

1 year later
#18317 3 years ago

I still think it's funny there's a place in Michigan called Pinconning. If there was ever a red flag proudly displayed on a sign.

That's like trying to buy a used pin from someone in East Choggardville.

9 months later
#18420 3 years ago

After watching "The Lady and the Dale", I figured to myself how this could happen again, and it did. Heh

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider s1500.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion?tu=s1500 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.