Topic Stats

• 18,301 posts
  • 815 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by TheLaw
  • Topic is favorited by 193 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,544 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
194b3475e0440b8112afc0ac4ad5bf0ed0e8ec3db63fb4b6748a4f2e06a9865b (resized).jpg
31A053C2-4495-4E3E-980F-E5ADEA02F1DE (resized).jpeg
IMG_2933 (resized).JPG
beetlejuice-shrunken head (resized).jpg
2716720260_bc8966f6b1 (resized).jpg
D460F55E-AD42-43C6-91EB-B8162A84A094.gif
Screenshot_20190103-214734_Facebook (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

86 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20

Post #12066 What is PACER and where are you getting the court documents? Posted by c508 (2 years ago)

Post #12502 Links to where Kevin gives "his side of the story". Posted by BillySastard (2 years ago)

Post #12515 Updated court filings. Potential cash coming into bankruptcy estate. Posted by Wolfmarsh (2 years ago)

Post #12528 Good summation of 2 year look back and possible fraudulent transfers. Posted by flynnibus (2 years ago)

Post #12580 More legal pleadings. Posted by Wolfmarsh (2 years ago)

Post #12593 Facts & allegations document for VirtuaPin Posted by c508 (2 years ago)

Post #12801 Photos of Experts of Dangerous Posted by fastpinball (2 years ago)

Post #12872 Enaud's account of contacting fox regarding skit-b Posted by Enaud (2 years ago)

Post #13034 Description of an adversary proceeding (or AP) Posted by jasonp (2 years ago)

Post #13477 Discharge of debt denied by order Posted by Compy (2 years ago)

Post #13483 Stipulations for waiving chapter 7 discharge Posted by Compy (2 years ago)

Post #13528 Audio recording from Jan 27 court hearing regarding bankruptcy filing Posted by Wolfmarsh (2 years ago)

Post #13729 Summary of legal bankruptcy terminology Posted by Razorbak86 (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robotoes.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1449 4 years ago

this is absolutely nuts. i hope whatever story this is that's gonna break happens before PAPA next week so we have something to talk about.

and before the pitchforks come out - i don't want anything to negatively impact the hobby, but it already has, and it blows.

2 weeks later
#2571 4 years ago

Sounds like its time for another podcast. You out there Nate?

#2588 4 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

They say a picture is worth a thousand words...
pred.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

For as much flak as you get around here, that's pretty spot on. I, and I'm sure many others, had the same thought.

#2937 4 years ago
Quoted from Hwawonyu:

Maybe Ted can share what gave him the impression that it would be good.

doesn't seem like a huge mystery. "hope"

#3366 4 years ago
Quoted from RonB:

I found this....but it's just standard boring stuff that wives do.
<removed by Mod>

um....WUT?

#4883 4 years ago

I just wanted to say that I've been following this very closely for a long time, and I'm really sorry it turned out this way for all involved. I hope you get your money back, or at least a portion of it. I went back last night and re-read a good portion of the "Few Words From Skit-B" thread, and in light of what has happened and come it light, it's some of the most depressing shit that has ever graced the pages of this fine website.

This is a dark, dark place for pinball to be in, and I hope that Kevin understands that he directly put us there. For someone who loved pinball so much, he certainly had a strange way of showing it, and I hope that he understands that what he did had the wrong intentions from the start.

#4888 4 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

How did they go about deciding who the "respected immortals" were versus the average Joe.
That really rubs me the wrong way.
Just wreaks of lame.

Look to the left, underneath yours or my username - it's a pinside designation based on karma.

1 week later
#6510 4 years ago
Quoted from PinChili:

I'm completely confused as to why there is no new information since 9 days ago. Pinball News puts out an article scaring the hell out of pre-order folks and leaving a LOT of unanswered questions (and promising a follow-up in "a few days", no?)

I had this crazy idea to reach out to Martin who's just another human who loves pinball. I've put my email and his response below. 9 days is not an eternity, and there WAS a major show going on. I am looking forward to reading it.

-----------------------

Dear Martin,

I am wondering (assuming yes) if you have been following the fallout from your story on Skit-B and Predator Pinball. Kevin came out after that article was published saying that there would a follow up article from your publication that would "set the record straight" on a number of points made.

I'm just writing to see if that is in fact true, and if anything of the sort will be forthcoming.

As always, keep up the great work you do for this hobby.

-----------------------

Hi Austin.

Thanks for the kind words.

Yes indeed, I will be publishing a follow up shortly. I have been away at the Texas Pinball Festival over the past few days but I will now be starting on the Predator second article.

Cheers,

Martin.

#6806 4 years ago
Quoted from TOK:

I think Bally did get sued Space Invaders. They stopped producing the game (even though a lot were made) and paid Fox a license fee based on the number of machines already sold.

that is true, although I do not believe they stopped producing them. just had to negotiate a pretty hefty license fee.

#7033 4 years ago
Quoted from sammiesguys:

I'm not sure how continuing to post the same thing is helpful in any way.

Well, better send a memo to pretty much everyone posting in this thread. He's sharing his opinion, and I think many would agree he is in a unique position to do so. I get it - easy target, fairly public figure - but...just a guy who loves pinball like you and I.

1 month later
#8720 4 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

especially if the rumors that he is still trying to make these games is legit.

Checked out awhile back...is this a legit rumor? Where is this coming from?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Lighting - Interactive
TheDudeMods
$ 14.99
Hardware
Chroma Pinball
$ 999.00
$ 22.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 999.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
$ 239.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Tilttopper
$ 315.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
liorillusion
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 119.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 37.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 7.95
Various Novelties
Pinball Wheezer
$ 134.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 69.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 30.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
$ 38.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 159.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 263.55
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robotoes.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside