Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #12066 What is PACER and where are you getting the court documents? Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12502 Links to where Kevin gives "his side of the story". Posted by BillySastard (7 years ago)

Post #12515 Updated court filings. Potential cash coming into bankruptcy estate. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12528 Good summation of 2 year look back and possible fraudulent transfers. Posted by flynnibus (7 years ago)

Post #12580 More legal pleadings. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12593 Facts & allegations document for VirtuaPin Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12801 Photos of Experts of Dangerous Posted by fastpinball (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider porkchopexpress.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1349 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Since I did a summary last time, I'll summarize again:
"I'm sorry yesterday's email was confusing. I wasn't trying to tell you the project is dead. I'm simply trying to leave you confused still, by making my followup email just as strangely vague as the first one you got that I'm apologizing for."

Classic

#1516 9 years ago
Quoted from chessiv:

I had to sign a non-disclosure for Lucasfilms that I wouldn't release any content before the movie was released.

Hey chessiv,
I'm just curious as to what you created with the Lucasfilm license and which movies was it for?
Toys, art, ect?

Sorry to derail the skitb thread. Hope everything works itself out for all involved.

#1576 9 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

If I had a scheme where i needed to raise money with little or no business plan (and a total lack of morals), THIS is certainly the first place I'd come.

This is hilarious.
Seriously, I'm still laughing. Good stuff.

1 week later
#2178 9 years ago

When is the TWO WEEK deadline up?
Gonna mark it down and comeback on D-DAY.
Cheerstwoweeks.jpgtwoweeks.jpg

#2399 9 years ago

I think everything that could be said, has been said.
The sudden stop to the boob pics is very alarming as pointed out by others.

Who's up for a temporary rule that if you want to post a comment or idea that has been said numerous times before, then YOU SHOULD POST A BOOB/HOTTIE PIC to go with it.
Even though my post is an original idea, it could to someone else resemble others post. Better to POST A BOOB/HOTTIE pic and be safe than be sorry. This rule would expire when SKIT B & Co finally decide to grace us with their presence.

I sincerely wish for the people with skin in the game to get either the pin or their money.
Cheers
PorkChopExpress

#2433 9 years ago

Same old comments and no boobs/hotties on this page at all. Disgusting.

Happy St Patrick's Day

#2441 9 years ago
Quoted from Snurdley:

The Fantasy Factory IPA pic is hilarious, but let's keep this thread on track.
jessica-biel-mixed-up-tuesday-s-bra-with-thursday-s-panties-photo-u1.jpg

Good Form.

#2493 9 years ago
Quoted from Jared:

Sexy-redhead-girls2_zpsdbf957ef.jpg (Click image to enlarge)1

Way 2 Go Jared! Glad to see you joining the party.

We all know that we got dildo on new info. I say no more recycling of the same old same old about this elusive entity know as Skit B. Nothing but Hotties until "Skit B/Kevin" shows up with some more "gimme 2 more week bullshit"

Make it rain....

#2804 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I said 'please'

OK. This is pretty hilarious.

#3277 9 years ago
Quoted from PinChili:

Very curious, I cannot find any corporation registered in Michigan even remotely close to "Skit-B"

Does anyone still believe that SkitB is a business with an actual business license.

#3325 9 years ago
Quoted from Kcpinballfan:

Well its a good thing that the local elementary school doesn't charge too much for their services on the art work.

Did anyone else notice this......

Playfield Art Design by Kathy L. KulekShitB Predaturd.pngShitB Predaturd.png

#3423 9 years ago
Quoted from fastpinball:

The personal attacks and inclusion of wives and families are not going to yield anything but drama, pain and greater misery. If your intent is to try and hurt Kevin and his family, well, nobody can stop you. But it is not going to speed anything up at this point.
Kevin called me and we talked about toxic things have become and where things will go from here. We have talked regularly about all this over the last couple weeks. You need to know the steps being taken as not a result of today's surge of threats. Everyone needs to calm down while these remaining details are getting worked out. Resolution is coming, one way or another. While I was mislead on aspects of licensing, just as you were, I am still willing to advise him through these steps and decisions. Kevin has all the data, all the options and all the outcome possibilities clearly laid out and he will be making a rational decision based on that.
In the meantime, let's all take a breather. Get off this thread for a few days. Go spend time with friends and family. Hell, even play some pinball.
Aaron
FAST Pinball

Got It.
Everything is going to be fine.

#3466 9 years ago
Quoted from chessiv:

Everyone but Kevin who says things are going to be ok needs to stop. You're just supporting poor behavior and fueling this crazy fire. Kevin, and only Kevin, needs to respond on the status. I know some of you are trying to help but it's only hurting the situation.

Got It.
Everything is going to be fine.

#3468 9 years ago
Quoted from fastpinball:

I regret not engaging Kevin on the way Predator was going sooner, when more could have been done. We were focused on playing with new hardware for other projects.

So your saying things are not looking so good.

#3550 9 years ago

Just wanted to share this from another thread that was locked.

post.PNGpost.PNG

here is the summary link in the photo:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion/page/70#post-2324905

#3556 9 years ago
Quoted from Noahs_Arcade:

Good man. What did that cost you to register, a couple hundred dollars? Asking for a friend...

LLC's cost around $300-800 depending on the state.

I'm pretty sure the cost of a LLP is greater than a LLC. It depends on the partnership and the state.

#3560 9 years ago
Quoted from Noahs_Arcade:

I'm not really familiar with partnerships, but the limited liability is key. Is skit-b a legal entity?

That is one of the questions that has been raised. I'm not sure. SkitB/Kevin stated that he had a non profit corp status. I have no idea how that is possible but I'm not a tax lawyer.

#3774 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Mr. X wants all preorder people to get screwed.

Maybe he did.

Maybe he pulled out of Predator when Kevin said, "give me the $$$$ or your out". Maybe he wanted back in and Kevin said no dice. Maybe that infuriated him and created his vendetta, which led to him repeatedly calling Fox, which led to the C&D.

On the other hand, Maybe he was interested in pre ordering Predator or was a $250 preorder person. When Kevin said, "give me the $$$$ or your out" ,Maybe he had concerns ab the license and starting sleuthing. Which led to him repeatedly calling Fox, which led to the C&D.

All I know is that there are a lot of maybe's and which's.

ynm.jpgynm.jpg which....errr.jpgwhich....errr.jpg
#4247 9 years ago

SHIT B.

When talking about this mess, I think that it's completely fair that everyone refer to Kevin as SHIT B.

#4299 9 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

^Scott, no ill will towards you man - I am just questioning how in the dark his wife actually was/is (obviously, the kids I wish no harm towards). Your post was just used as a point based on you bringing up immediate family around Kevin.

Shit B's wife will have to get a job now that he wil be going to prison.

#4684 9 years ago

#4691 9 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

Who got the most recent refund? We should compare that timeframe with the weird "Paypal is a great partner" email. If no one has gotten refunds since then, that would mean its likely Paypal froze the account at that time.
They probably told him then he needed to prove he was shipping and won't give him the money until he does. Now that doesn't answer how much money he withdrew from paypal prior to then, but it's something.

Did any of the buyers get anything shipped from SHIT B?
Like a SHIT B tshirt or skull or whatever.
If they did how much were they committed monetarily when received SHIT B package?
Could SHIT B have used this shipped package to free up the million from pay pal?

#4719 9 years ago

SHIT B sure is a real CHOGGARD!

#5395 9 years ago
Quoted from PorkChopExpress:

SHIT B.
When talking about this mess, I think that it's completely fair that everyone refer to Kevin as SHIT B.

SHIT B sure is a real CHOGGARD!

Quoted from woka:

This whole situation is just Choggard.

Great minds think alike

#5430 9 years ago
Quoted from luch:

What is this communist Russia. All these posts now flagged by Moderators . What ever happened to free speech . Just a little overboard .

I agree. They were not cussing each other out. Just a simple discussion of disagreeing opinions.

I will say that this thread has gone nuclear so behavior and discussion are highly monitored.
The mods are doing a good job of encouraging behavior so the nuclear thread doesn't go boom.

#5431 9 years ago
Quoted from NoahFentz:

I sure did, and for that, I sincerely apologize. I was given every reason to believe it was fully licensed, as was every pre-owner and other vendor.
Kevin even let me stick my neck out there, just to get it cut off knowingly. For that, he will never be forgiven.
I'm just as pissed as every here, as I have a lot to lose over this fiasco, too.

Thanks for showing up here to discuss things.

#5444 9 years ago

I fixed it for ya Ted.
Shit-B Movie.

1 year later
#11684 7 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

If he didn't have kids, I'd be all for this "making his life hell" mentality. I know, I know, he brought it on himself. But he ain't exactly Bernie Madoff.
I hope that losing some discretionary income money on non-delivered toys is the worst thing that ever happens to all you victims. I know, I know, a few people prepaid multiple entire games... but they hoped to make a killing, and that was a huge risk. One shouldn't risk more than one can afford to lose, and pinball is not an investment vehicle.
If this comment brings on any thumbs downs, I'd like to hear what exactly I said that you "don't agree" with! It all seems unassailable to me.

I'm giving you a thumbs down because I do not give a damn about his innocent children.
I do not feel guilt for wishing him "all the worst" financially and criminally, fully knowing that his kids will suffer the consequences.

#11687 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Anyone know people in Kevin's "circle" that have any insight what he's up to these days? I take it he's obviously still not working.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that he's smokin' weed and sitting on the couch.

#11725 7 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

At least they had fun with it.

cold-blooded_(resized).jpgcold-blooded_(resized).jpg

7 months later
#14945 7 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

It's really hard to root for someone's life to come crashing down and fall apart... but, damn... these folks brought this upon themselves. And their resistance to the truth is digging them deeper.

in this case, I find it very easy to wish these pieces of shit the worst. Please see an old post from myself regarding this.

I'm giving you a thumbs down because I do not give a damn about his innocent children.
I do not feel guilt for wishing him "all the worst" financially and criminally, fully knowing that his kids will suffer the consequences.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider porkchopexpress.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion?tu=porkchopexpress and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.