Is this guy taking the piss... or is it the best coincidence ever...?
Quoted from labnip:
Kevin's Story ala 1 listing ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬
1. head like a hole (what it took to get started)
2. terrible lie (what it's all based on)
3. down in it (getting it all going, i guess the jokes on me)
4. sanctified (could do no wrong - the peak)
5. something i can never have (oh shit Fox)
6. kinda i want to (might stick with it, might...)
7. sin (fuck 'em)
8. that's what i get (the present)
9. the only time (never again)
10. ringfinger (witchy woman madness. everywhere i look you're all i see, everything else is gone in bankruptcy)
LOL, nice work - love NIN!
Quoted from NintenBear:
After seeing the lambo pictures, I had to just ask...is getting a law degree still worth it? I've hear yes/no depending on which attorney you ask.
Their answers depend if they own a Lambo or not I'm guessing.. I'm sure there are plenty of lawyers out there without Lambo's though.
However, if you're looking at a potential career based on what toys you get out of it it's probably not the right career... if you don't love it, no matter how many Lambo's, it's not worth it in my mind.
(Disclosure, I'm not a lawyer, nor do I want/own a Lambo... but I love my job and drive my dream car - win:win)
Quoted from toyotaboy:
Download an app called TURO. In chicago you can rent a tesla for between $125-$200, or a dodge challenger hemI for $75 a day
I was in Singapore recently for work and took a Lambo for a spin around the (street) grand prix track. Obviously very different experience with traffic, but absolutely amazing nonetheless.
So what's the next step for Kevin..?
Quoted from pinsanity:
For another perspective from the antipodean, you would never find an existing residential property at that price in Australia anywhere and we are approximately the same land mass size as the US with 1/14th their population
Not quite true... there are free-standing homes listed under $150K on realestate.com.au... just well off the beaten track.
Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside