Topic Stats

• 18,269 posts
  • 815 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 69 days ago by Cobra99
  • Topic is favorited by 193 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,540 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
194b3475e0440b8112afc0ac4ad5bf0ed0e8ec3db63fb4b6748a4f2e06a9865b (resized).jpg
31A053C2-4495-4E3E-980F-E5ADEA02F1DE (resized).jpeg
IMG_2933 (resized).JPG
beetlejuice-shrunken head (resized).jpg
2716720260_bc8966f6b1 (resized).jpg
D460F55E-AD42-43C6-91EB-B8162A84A094.gif
Screenshot_20190103-214734_Facebook (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20181108-174321 (resized).png
Fife Appeal Sept 24 2018.pdf (PDF preview)
cat ooo 2.gif
7332539.attach (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

86 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20

Post #12066 What is PACER and where are you getting the court documents? Posted by c508 (2 years ago)

Post #12502 Links to where Kevin gives "his side of the story". Posted by BillySastard (2 years ago)

Post #12515 Updated court filings. Potential cash coming into bankruptcy estate. Posted by Wolfmarsh (2 years ago)

Post #12528 Good summation of 2 year look back and possible fraudulent transfers. Posted by flynnibus (2 years ago)

Post #12580 More legal pleadings. Posted by Wolfmarsh (2 years ago)

Post #12593 Facts & allegations document for VirtuaPin Posted by c508 (2 years ago)

Post #12801 Photos of Experts of Dangerous Posted by fastpinball (2 years ago)

Post #12872 Enaud's account of contacting fox regarding skit-b Posted by Enaud (2 years ago)

Post #13034 Description of an adversary proceeding (or AP) Posted by jasonp (2 years ago)

Post #13477 Discharge of debt denied by order Posted by Compy (2 years ago)

Post #13483 Stipulations for waiving chapter 7 discharge Posted by Compy (2 years ago)

Post #13528 Audio recording from Jan 27 court hearing regarding bankruptcy filing Posted by Wolfmarsh (2 years ago)

Post #13729 Summary of legal bankruptcy terminology Posted by Razorbak86 (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pismoarcade.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#55 4 years ago
Quoted from practicalsteve:

It's been in my list to watch for years, maybe I will finally do that this weekend.

Great flick, Steve.

3 weeks later
#407 4 years ago
Quoted from Atomicboy:

Kanada - WTF dude?! You are now in this thread and the Jpop one just trying to stir the pot. You do this in a strange way each time, seemingly looking innocent, and never getting aggressive, but it always results in ridiculous amounts of drama and tangents that you appear to thrive on, like a 5 year old that needs attention.
There is enough mess here and in the jpop thread without you throwing more fuel on the fire.

Although it's been said many times, many ways.....

Kanada's gotta kanada....

#412 4 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

Look who's trying to stir the pot my friend. I've given up trying to start trouble and have stated many times now this thread is dead until we get an update. And for the record, I was in on a Predator WAY BACK in February. WOW. Had a deposit down with a guy who was real low on the order list. Nice man. I even let him keep my $250 when I backed out for being so nice.

Well, congrats on feeling that you've finally "given up trying to start trouble", but others would tend to disagree.

As far as you "being so nice", I'm sure the kid that you screwed over on the "Fix-It Felix" would also disagree. Bonus points to you for attempting to sabotage his sale by admitting that you impersonated him on Ebay.

...anyway, as much as these threads always seem to eventually come around to being about you, I'll refrain from further derailing this thread.

Best of luck to everyone on their Predator.

Post edited by PismoArcade: corrected name of video game

#484 4 years ago
Quoted from YKpinballer:

I think this might be an indication that people will be getting a game called "The Predatory Alien" or "Attack of the Predators."
My best guess is that the buyers are going to get a pin, but it will be a Predator knockoff.

....as long as they don't call it "To Catch a Predator." The translite would suck worse than WPT.

Unknown.jpeg
3 months later
#1786 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

First, I'd recommend listening to the Coast2Coast podcast, it's 40 minutes of time well spent.
http://www.coast2coastpinball.com/ [episode 142]
But he basically reviews the history of Predator project as reflected in the Pinside discussion threads over the past few years. He points out a number of "red flags" that raise serious questions about the status of the project (all of which have been thoroughly discussed here by now, of course) and then describes a recent email exchange with Kevin of SkitB.
So it's not new information, really, just a thoughtful summary and look-back at how this project has evolved and how truly serious the questions about it's ultimate success are now.
As I said, worth a listen!

What an excellent podcast. Gonna go through the archives and give a few shows a listen.

Like others have said, clear eyed view of the situation.

2 weeks later
#2866 4 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

You exited stage-left 2 pages ago. Why are you back?

Because he can't help himself....even with the threat of a thread eject from the mods.

#2892 4 years ago

Wow... Just listened to the Coast2Coast podcast. I really like his take on this.... brutally honest. He mentions this thread a couple of times.

Becoming a huge fan of the podcast.

#2895 4 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

I thought Nate Shivers brought up a really good point. Game or no game...is the game Kevin is saying he'll build really even that good? Theme is good...the Multiball video I saw looked cool...
I'd be curious to hear from some people that have actually played it.

Yeah... I was surprised by his review of the gameplay.

Is Nate registered on Pinside? I know he reads it a lot.

#3022 4 years ago

I'm wondering if Kevin had to advance money to the Mythbusters guys to use their image on EOD and if so, how much?

#3113 4 years ago

Again, I have no skin in the game, but the proposed Q & A sounds like another stalling tactic to buy even more time. No need for it. Just jump in the thread and answer the questions that have already been asked many times.

Just my opinion.

#3317 4 years ago

This might help find him....

samp646ec658e30e77ab.jpg
#3326 4 years ago
Quoted from PorkChopExpress:

Did anyone else notice this......
Playfield Art Design by Kathy L. KulekShitB Predaturd.png

His wife????!!!!

I wonder how much she got paid?

#4159 4 years ago

Wow... Interesting read.

Can't believe Kevin still wouldn't address direct questions from Pinball News.

#4203 4 years ago
Quoted from Jared:

"Mr. X" just emailed me. He said that since Pinball News had gone live, so would he. Included this link in his email. I am working at the moment in a night club and have not had time to read.
http://predatorpinball.wordpress.com/

Damn.... This keeps getting sadder and sadder.

#4223 4 years ago
Quoted from fastpinball:

there’s nothing I can do

Maybe an apology to YKpinballer for starters?

#4237 4 years ago

I and others have mentioned this in the past, but I still wonder how much he had to pay the Mythbusters guys for the ill fated EOD pin and promotion.

#4836 4 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Besides that, pinball has a history of being the bad boy hobby. The rough crowd. Crowds that walk across the street WITHOUT a cross walk. Yea, that's the shit i'm talking about. Playing games in a smoky underground club, and having the bartender pay you out because you got the match. Oh yea, that's the shit. We are bad boys. We buy shit we like regardless of license. Damn straight.

Sounds very "punk rock" to me.

#4847 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I hope someone smarter than I can get to the bottom of whomthe annonymous group is as I think it will show that they were not merely an annonymous player that cared about the community.

Go to the first page of this thread.... You already "outed" him.

If you were wrong, then you at least owe the guy an apology.

#6367 4 years ago

Putting the PayPal issue aside, what about those that paid by check?

They have nothing to do with Credit cards or PayPal.... If Kevin is sincere, they should have their refund by now.

From here in the cheap seats, this looks like yet another stalling tactic from Kevin.

#6593 4 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

According to his wife, "he is in the process of dealing with all of this like PayPal and his layers have adviced as well as getting the right info out there instead of the online slander you heard."
So, there's that I guess...

He's in so much trouble, if I was him, I'd hire layers of lawyers.

1 week later
#7461 4 years ago

".... and that's what I'm giving you now; the middle truth."

I gotta try this one on my wife.

#7475 4 years ago

It's Fox's fault for being vague about the license

It's the AG's fault for sabotaging the project

It's Pinside's fault for the negativity

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Kevin's next scapegoat will be PayPal

#7534 4 years ago

Separated at birth?

image-857.jpg image-863.jpg
#7868 4 years ago
Quoted from jonnyo:

It's hard to say, but things which are likely:
1) He's been living off the money for three years, with three kids.
2) He's been to a lot of shows (airplane, hotel, shipping the game, seminar swag)
3) He's purchased a decent amount of items from vendors
4) He may or may not have paid a salary to people involved with the project:Aaron K, the Artist, Kathy Kulek
5) He may have paid a lump sum to Fox to get them to go away (or is planning to).
And don't ignore that he was living a pseudo-rock star lifestyle for a couple years traveling to shows. I'd be surprised if there weren't a few steak dinners and strip clubs in the mix.

Quoted from PinChili:

Oh, the list goes on I think. Wife bought a whole lot of new photography equipment for her new studio and business in the last year (not to mention the new home in her name only.) And traveling to shows? Not only did he fly but it looks like it was a whole family affair (wife, mom, and 2 "employees" in this pic from California Extreme.) Although I doubt any strip clubs on this trip, lol. Oh, and note the advertising display for Skit-B behind them. More money.
SkitB.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

I wonder how much the Mythbuster guys charged for the appearance to promote EOD?

3 weeks later
#8419 4 years ago
Quoted from CrotchRotXO:

I live on the same street as Kev! He bought himself a new ferrari 458 a few months ago. His wife has a bmw m5.
He went on vacation to the bahamas and brought everybody on the steet a box of Cuban cigars each!
I thought he had won the lottery by the way he has been living over the past few years.
I think his wife has new silicon boobs now, courtesy of you guys! He has a fantastic pinball collection, He has 5 BBBs.
Who needs five big bang bars? haha! The guy is crazy! To think he used to drive a prius!
You guys made him a millionare overnight! Hes probably spent it all now! I mean the guy has some balls! He even called it The predator.lol! Cmon!

You went to the trouble of starting a Pinside account for this???

3 weeks later
#8996 4 years ago

The "linked games" to this thread gave me a good chuckle....

"Big House"...."Iron Balls" (wha??)...."Punk!"....."Pyramid"...etc.

#9063 4 years ago
Quoted from NoahFentz:

Hi Guys!
I just wanted to drop in and say that I would not be building cabinets and printing and applying decals for a project that's not fully licensed!
Anyone that knows me knows I won't even consider touching unlicensed projects!
Speculation can now rest.
Pre-owners can certainly look forward to receiving their PREDATORS.
Thank you.

#9073 4 years ago
Quoted from NoahFentz:

Conveying what one believes to be true is not a lie.

Your assurances provided false hope to people who needed the truth.

You convinced at least 25 people that you were being truthful.

image.jpg

1 year later
#10947 2 years ago
Quoted from HappyDayz:

I do not think they can feel any worse then they already do.

Quoted from HappyDayz:

I don't know him personally.

Yeah...I'm convinced.

1 month later
#11568 2 years ago

Yeah....eventually someone has to tell those of us that have followed this dumpster fire from the beginning.

#11621 2 years ago

Man....Now I'm getting nervous that I won't receive my Gremlins pinball from Vonnie D.

4 months later
#12096 2 years ago

Woo Hoo! Finally!!!!!

#12099 2 years ago

fullsizeoutput_94 (resized).jpeg

#12221 2 years ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

https://www.facebook.com/pg/Laumephotography/reviews/ here is his wife's photography FB page. I'm sure she would appreciate a nice review of her services with the nice camera equipment you all bought her!

....and it's gone!

#12223 2 years ago
Quoted from Brickshot:

Her personal FB page is out there with public viewing too. Looks like she and Kevin hosted a nice holiday party at their place this past Saturday (despite being broke).

Latest pic from Kevin's Facebook page.

14910484_381896125475747_7838698096434305840_n (resized).jpg

https://www.facebook.com/kevin.kulek?fref=ts

#12224 2 years ago

He's listed as "Self employed."

1 week later
#12457 2 years ago
Quoted from pinlink:

One thing is for sure, the Kulek's are closely watching this thread. The FB profiles and pics are now private.

No, they're not. Both are still up. https://www.facebook.com/kevin.kulek?fref=ts&ref=br_tf
https://www.facebook.com/amanda.kulek?fref=ts

#12475 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

For what it's worth I don't think he reads this thread or cares about this thread or the discussion here. He feels like he's the victim somehow and that he's justified keeping our money.
I've yet to see someone claim they speak to him other than Tim after Tim bought the Predator...

I have to agree. Like most everyone here, I'm a pinball geek and if I (allegedly) stole a large sum of money from people that love the hobby, and my name is all over a thread that's knocking on 15,000 posts on the largest pinball site on the internet, I would be aware of it, and at the very least, would lock down my Facebook accounts.

Kevin gives zeros fucks.

#12513 2 years ago

...and the photography buisness.

2 weeks later
#13029 2 years ago

Beer...check.
Herb....check.

Settlin' in for some entertaining audio.

#13031 2 years ago

"There's an Internet campaign and hysteria against me...."

This is already gold!

#13109 2 years ago
Quoted from captainadam_21:

What are the odds Kevin goes on the lam?

I'm thinking the same thing. His father did this and the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree.

#13142 2 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

can we get all future proceedings on audio?
gold... pure gold.

Agreed...I saved this and am going to relisten to it again today during my walk.

Bring on episode 2! (unless Kevin goes into hiding, which is my bet.)

#13235 2 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

I think you hit the nail on the head. And I think JPoP is doing the same.

I'm guessin' JPop considers Kevin the gift that keeps on giving. Takes some of the attention and anger away from him. Hope he got him a nice Christmas present.

#13386 2 years ago

I know this has been asked a couple of times and I can't seem to find an answer... Is Friday going to be recorded?

#13566 2 years ago

Show of hands.....am I the only moron that stared at the Soundcloud screen for most of that?

Granted...Beer and herb might have contributed.

2 weeks later
#14186 2 years ago

I have an urge to drive to Farmington Hills and commit a random crime just to have Keith represent me.

3 weeks later
1 month later
#15006 2 years ago

So their defense is they were trying to scam the state of Michigan?

#15031 2 years ago
Quoted from emkay:

Ooooh, can we see the scathing email from Ms. Knickerbocker?

This is all I can think about. After this train wreck is over, I hope Keith shares the contents of the "scathing email".

#15033 2 years ago

Geez....These two Mensas can't get out of their own way.

2 weeks later
#15238 2 years ago

"i've contacted many lawyers and no one will take my case."

Shocker.

#15245 2 years ago

My favorite quote;

"Can we not talk about Kevin....."

#15306 2 years ago
Quoted from Cybergoonie:

Does anyone have the address for this 28k house? When I heard the amount I assumed it was just earnest money or a % of cash taken to start building a home. Not the entire purchase price. Good God. Must be a really desirable area.

It's mentioned several times on the latest recording.

#15490 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Did this lawyer really just say he doesn't think anyone would say he mumbles? I can't understand half of what he's saying.

Ha!.....I just got to that part!

#15582 2 years ago

The fact that she doesn't want the audio on the internet confirms that they all read this thread.

#15584 2 years ago

Just finished listening. Her "C.O.P.D." seems to come and go. I can't believe the judge, who I really like, is allowing her to submit a written account.

Unknown-2 (resized).jpeg

#15695 2 years ago
Quoted from wolftownjeff:

Then why are they still up on the site days latter?

Don't mean to state the obvious but if you're so offended, you should open up a moderation thread.

1 month later
#16090 2 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

New audio up from Kevin's mom.
I haven't listened yet, I'm on the way out the door to work.
https://soundcloud.com/user-800669943/1ap2017-02000-20170622-143156

Dammit. It's a beautiful day outside and I swore I'd save this for later.

However, I just heard the wife's wacky testimony and now I'm hooked. meh....I'll go outside later.

#16094 2 years ago

Judge: How did you buy this travel trailer?

KK: uh hummina hummina hummina....

Also, like others have mentioned, she starts by saying her voice is weak but then forgets and bails on the acting and shouts.

#16098 2 years ago

I know Keith has a lot on his plate with this case and now the phony baloney libel case, but I hope he doesn't let her sworn statement about him coming to her house, trying to incite a riot and waving a gun around go unchallenged in a separate filing.

#16226 1 year ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

Karma is bs. Again, what did his neighbors do to deserve being flooded?

Not karma...But a whole bunch o' schadenfreude.

#16334 1 year ago

You don't have to be a psychic to see what's coming next;

"Your Honor.... We were able to find all of the paperwork you've requested regarding Skit-B Pinball. Unfortunately, it has since been lost in a flood...."

#16361 1 year ago

Why did she feel the need to censor the swearing?

Apparently, Pinside is now an "adult website." We can handle it.

#16520 1 year ago

The negative comments are gone.

#16522 1 year ago
Quoted from Crash:

They're there, maybe scroll down more?

Sorry...I meant the WNEM Facebook page.

#16530 1 year ago

I'm just blown away that Mama Kulek is telling people that Pinside is an adult site that exploits children. She also says that the judge ruled in her favor for the house.

Forget the "middle truth". The Kuleks are pathological liars (not to mention welfare cheats, scam artists, and just plain annoying).

#16657 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Haha TWOCHAINZ!!! Man those posts were just confusing as shit.
TwoChainz 11%
Kenada 39.6 %
Who-Dey 68.2%

Don't forget this Mensa. https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/radrog/forum

1 month later
#17126 1 year ago

I stopped listening to the updates because the judge was driving me crazy. Like most, I also thought that he was being overly lenient towards the Kuleks, but figured it was just his way of letting them paint themselves into a corner. I no longer feel that way. It looks like he is bending over backwards to accommodate them, despite the many lies they've told in court. (Keith showing up at their house with a gun, Pinside being an adult site catering to pedos, etc.)

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 399.95
$ 399.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Great American Pinball
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pismoarcade.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside