Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #12066 What is PACER and where are you getting the court documents? Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12502 Links to where Kevin gives "his side of the story". Posted by BillySastard (7 years ago)

Post #12515 Updated court filings. Potential cash coming into bankruptcy estate. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12528 Good summation of 2 year look back and possible fraudulent transfers. Posted by flynnibus (7 years ago)

Post #12580 More legal pleadings. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12593 Facts & allegations document for VirtuaPin Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12801 Photos of Experts of Dangerous Posted by fastpinball (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinlink.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9477 8 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

3x the legal limit of pot in her system

LOL.

What the hell does that even mean?

4 weeks later
#9817 8 years ago
Quoted from pmWolf:

Which is why I'm really, really curious to know who knows this guy IRL.
He seems pretty well connected, and apparently travels from MA to MI...but so far, PinChili is the only person who knows him at all?
Pete

I'll just say it... It's the same guy.

I think everyone can see that.

1 year later
#12104 7 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Maybe Kevin thinks he found a loophole in the court paperwork and doesn't need to show or produce anything.

Or maybe he's just an idiot.

1 week later
#12288 7 years ago

Should they have gotten their kids nothing at all for Christmas? Or is this just an issue because of the cost of the laptops?

#12446 7 years ago

One thing is for sure, the Kulek's are closely watching this thread. The FB profiles and pics are now private.

#12605 7 years ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

Isn't that the guy that was walking with Kevin at the Auction a year ago?

Sure looks to be.

#12852 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

We have frozen Brickshot for being a duplicate. Just FYI.

Does this mean that Tim is permanently banned from posting on Pinside? Just curious as it seemed he was spewing some pretty good info on this thread.

2 weeks later
#13284 7 years ago

I guess Kevin's thought was, "I think I'll just keep the money and this whole thing will eventually blow over."

Wrong!

#13294 7 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Is Keith allowed to inform us how Friday pans out?

God, I would love audio of this. Is that possible?

Keith, please make that happen!

#13333 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

While I'm sure that's been enforced frequently enough, I've personally never heard of a bankruptcy court utliziling that tool.

If Kevin shows up with nothing, no new documents or information, will he actually spend any time in jail? And if so, how long would that realistically be? And let's say he does spend time in jail, what happens next?

1 week later
#13797 7 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

(Also, WTF buys young kids laptops?)

This was my thought exactly. I think it is more probable that Kevin “came across” these laptops somehow rather than having the idea to buy them for his small kids and *then* buying them. Just seems like a weird gift for such small kids, but then again Kevin is weird so who knows.

2 weeks later
#14171 7 years ago

Edit: I think I got it.

3 weeks later
#14521 7 years ago

Edit: haha I did not see Dan's post above which is basically exactly what i said. Great minds.

1 week later
#14708 7 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

I'm sure you are tired of me posting this by now, but no new updates as of just now.

Not tired of you posting at all. I really appreciate your updates and checking to see if anything new is posted.

Plus you posting cuts down on all of the "Anything new yet?" posts.

Thanks, Wolf!

3 months later
#16458 6 years ago
Quoted from aalucero:

I'm sure that reporter is getting a few emails
[email protected]

PM sent

#16471 6 years ago
Quoted from lancestorm:

But how did the station find out about this is the question I have.

Quoted from Stones:

I'm sure the family reached out to the media.....we need help with handouts.

^^^This^^^. What a pathetic group of losers.

#16673 6 years ago

Someone sharp that can very articulately tell the story should step up and help out. Being a news piece, I would imagine you would only have a minute or so to tell the other side.

Whysnow here is your chance.

#16676 6 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

You don't want a reporter looking for a local scope to make herself look good get you into saying things like "this one LIED about this and that one LIED about.." or you can be in trouble.

Yup, definitely shouldn't come across as angry or yelling. Need to be super cool and just tell the facts rather than "THESE PEOPLE ARE SCAM ARTISTS!!!!"

1 week later
#16770 6 years ago

So quiet in here.. when is the next court date? I need my audio fix Wolfmarsh

#16855 6 years ago

Will Kevin have to go back to court at some point?

2 weeks later
#16925 6 years ago
Quoted from c508:

more audio on Fri or Mon!

#16940 6 years ago

Nooooooooooo. Thanks for the updates c508

#16943 6 years ago

Welcome to the shit show.

Also, I need more audio!!

#16952 6 years ago
Quoted from c508:

New audio from the case against Mama Kulek. Looks like it is just housekeeping/scheduling stuff from the description though.

I am 10 minutes in, but there is some good stuff in this audio. Def worth a listen.

Mama Kulek is pathetic.

#16954 6 years ago

"He [Keith] literally stalks my Facebook on a regular basis and has for years!"
"He waves guns around!"
-Mama K

#16957 6 years ago
Quoted from investingdad:

I get the impression she doesn't realize there's going to be a trial in the future.

Yeah, it's like she thinks if she just "didn't get it in the mail", then she's off the hook.

#16959 6 years ago

Wait, did the Judge just tell Mama K that if she can't make the Oct. 27th date then they would move it back to when she gets back from CA (April)?

Does anyone think that she is actually planning to be there on the 27th? She started making excuses immediately. Does anyone actually believe that she is planning to go to CA for the summer? Why would the judge allow this to be pushed back 6 months so that Mama K can "go to CA for the summer"? WTF

#16965 6 years ago
Quoted from DeeGor:

I don't understand why the judge scolded the both of them. Keith has been professional in all the recordings I've heard, and Mama K has been slanderous in nearly every occasion she could.

I didn't understand that either...at all. I liked the judge better in the beginning, now it seems like he is being extremely lenient towards the Kuleks.

Also to go back to the quote below for a sec... WTF??? April of 2018 because Mama wants to go to CA for the summer and leave MI before the 31st because she doesn't like Halloween????

Quoted from pinlink:

Wait, did the Judge just tell Mama K that if she can't make the Oct. 27th date then they would move it back to when she gets back from CA (April)?
Does anyone think that she is actually planning to be there on the 27th? She started making excuses immediately. Does anyone actually believe that she is planning to go to CA for the summer? Why would the judge allow this to be pushed back 6 months so that Mama K can "go to CA for the summer"? WTF

#16967 6 years ago

"I didn't receive anything in the mail"
"He stalks me"
"I'm afraid of him"
"I'm sick and dying"
"I can't make that date because I want to go to California"
"I can't make that date because I don't like Halloween"
"I've already answered questions for hours"
"I don't want my personal information on an adult website"
"I'm a Mom, and he doesn't understand that"

At first I thought the Judge was just letting her ramble on to give her enough rope to hang herself, now I'm not so sure. Is he actually falling for this BS? When is he going to bring the F'ing hammer down?

2 weeks later
#17092 6 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

It's amusing to me that Kathy keeps calling Pinside an "adult website" with intentional nefarious insinuation, when it was the PRIMARY (possibly only) website her son used to sell his game. And certainly was the only website he was using to sell it after he had to white wash his own website of any reference of Predator.

And the fact that Robin has made very clear that this is a family friendly website.

#17115 6 years ago

It seemed like there was a little flirting going on between both her AND the judge. Just weird.

I liked the judge a lot in the beginning. Now it seems like he has something against Keith? I don't feel as good about this as I once did.

It was super annoying when she did that little laugh before every statement she made.

#17121 6 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

now it just seems to be giving way too much leeway to the Kuleks and the other defendants and he isn't willing to bring the hammer down on them.

Agree 100%. I just don't understand why that is. At first I thought the judge was just letting the ramblings continue to give them enough rope to hang themselves. Now it seems he has no intention of bringing justice to this case.

1 week later
#17251 6 years ago

When is the next expected recording??

1 month later
#17549 6 years ago

Wow. Is it only a matter of time before Kevin is let off for the same reasons? I certainly hope not.

1 month later
#17617 6 years ago

Yeah, when Keith started posting in this thread and signing off as "Legend" I started to get worried.

2 months later
#17857 6 years ago

....and the Kuleks lived happily ever after. The End.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinlink.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion?tu=pinlink and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.