Topic Stats

• 18,269 posts
  • 815 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 62 days ago by Cobra99
  • Topic is favorited by 193 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,540 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
194b3475e0440b8112afc0ac4ad5bf0ed0e8ec3db63fb4b6748a4f2e06a9865b (resized).jpg
31A053C2-4495-4E3E-980F-E5ADEA02F1DE (resized).jpeg
IMG_2933 (resized).JPG
beetlejuice-shrunken head (resized).jpg
2716720260_bc8966f6b1 (resized).jpg
D460F55E-AD42-43C6-91EB-B8162A84A094.gif
Screenshot_20190103-214734_Facebook (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20181108-174321 (resized).png
Fife Appeal Sept 24 2018.pdf (PDF preview)
cat ooo 2.gif
7332539.attach (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

86 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20

Post #12066 What is PACER and where are you getting the court documents? Posted by c508 (2 years ago)

Post #12502 Links to where Kevin gives "his side of the story". Posted by BillySastard (2 years ago)

Post #12515 Updated court filings. Potential cash coming into bankruptcy estate. Posted by Wolfmarsh (2 years ago)

Post #12528 Good summation of 2 year look back and possible fraudulent transfers. Posted by flynnibus (2 years ago)

Post #12580 More legal pleadings. Posted by Wolfmarsh (2 years ago)

Post #12593 Facts & allegations document for VirtuaPin Posted by c508 (2 years ago)

Post #12801 Photos of Experts of Dangerous Posted by fastpinball (2 years ago)

Post #12872 Enaud's account of contacting fox regarding skit-b Posted by Enaud (2 years ago)

Post #13034 Description of an adversary proceeding (or AP) Posted by jasonp (2 years ago)

Post #13477 Discharge of debt denied by order Posted by Compy (2 years ago)

Post #13483 Stipulations for waiving chapter 7 discharge Posted by Compy (2 years ago)

Post #13528 Audio recording from Jan 27 court hearing regarding bankruptcy filing Posted by Wolfmarsh (2 years ago)

Post #13729 Summary of legal bankruptcy terminology Posted by Razorbak86 (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pdxmonkey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#904 4 years ago

Stern doesn't answer every email.

#911 4 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

I'm sure they ignore a large portion of the "WHER IZ MUH CODE" or the passive aggressive emails: "Why did you make a stupid fucking theme like Wrestlemania?".
I would.
I think there is a difference between that and ignoring people asking for refunds. Stern doesn't have to deal with that. They just show up with games, like them or not.
It certainly feels like most of these smaller companies are guys who are super passionate about pinball, but have never dealt with million dollar budgets before and the expectations that come with that.

I only emailed tech support for a broken aux board for Xmen Le
and a separate email asking if i could get a blackbird plastic.
both emails went unanswered.

Also emailed Gomez asking about a game

All emails unanswered.

I'm not making excuses for Skit B just saying Stern does not answer all emails.

In my other experiences DP, JPOP, Spooky Heighway and JJP have all answered every one of my emails.

#1045 4 years ago
Quoted from goalzzz:

lol, so why take the risk then?
Why not work at work, and browse in your freetime?

That's not how The US rolls

1 week later
#1790 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

First, I'd recommend listening to the Coast2Coast podcast, it's 40 minutes of time well spent.
http://www.coast2coastpinball.com/ [episode 142]
But he basically reviews the history of Predator project as reflected in the Pinside discussion threads over the past few years. He points out a number of "red flags" that raise serious questions about the status of the project (all of which have been thoroughly discussed here by now, of course) and then describes a recent email exchange with Kevin of SkitB.
So it's not new information, really, just a thoughtful summary and look-back at how this project has evolved and how truly serious the questions about it's ultimate success are now.
As I said, worth a listen!

He does a great job summarizing the threads but what would worry me is he mentions multiple times about 'inside' info he heard but wasn't able to comment on. If you've ever listen to his other shows it's clear the dude loves pinball and wants to support new pinball any way he can. But the red flags he brings up are reasons I would have to be worried.
Hopefully he is wrong and Skit B can pull this off.

#2001 4 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Re-theme complete.

dangerous_curves.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

Finally good news

#2258 4 years ago
Quoted from Kcpinballfan:

I hate this, if you have information spill it. "So pinside, I have this information that will put your mind at ease, it's good news, so here's the thing... I'm not gonna tell you. Nana Nana boo boo"
tumblr_lseb4kyneL1r2brfao1_500-noscale.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

Better than nothing

1 week later
#3535 4 years ago

So what's with his wife buying a house?

If true will they sell that to refund Predator orders?

#4403 4 years ago
Quoted from Jedidentist:

I regretfully filed my claim with Paypal for my $3000...for whatever good it will do. If we don't have a resolution within a week, I'll go to my credit card. I should have protection there. Why anyone paid with their bank accounts, I'll never understand.

Just fyi
PayPal won't help you near as well as your CC

1 week later
#6583 4 years ago
Quoted from PinChili:

Facts: There is zero pending (or closed) litigation that has been filed in Michigan either against Skit-B (or SkitB) or even Kevin Kulek directly. None. Free search here:
http://courts.mi.gov/opinions_orders/case_search/pages/default.aspx
The are zero federal cases opened (or closed) against Skit-B, SkitB, or Kevin Kulek. I signed up for a Pacer account and paid for the searches. Nothing.
So NO, Kevin is not currently being sued by anyone. If he has hired a lawyer it would be strictly for advice, not to defend himself against anything.

I wonder who you are?
You speak of th greatest scandal in pinball history yet your account is less than a month old.

1 week later
#7009 4 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Project has been suffering since 2013, when they started bleeding team members, it barely worked at Expo even with a proven system (PROC) and their website went dark.
And yes, I'm bitter. I'd rather have your money in my pocket in exchange for a game than Kevin doing god knows what with whatever's left.

Didn't AMH sell out?

3 weeks later
#8316 4 years ago

I met the mom expo 2013, the one where Predator never turned on.
She told me they were going to start production the following week.
Also not to worry the only thing that they had spent any of money on was a new couch.
On Monday I emailed asking for a refund.

3 months later
#9503 3 years ago

Maybe this guy's available

3 weeks later
#9712 3 years ago
Quoted from hollywood:

PinRebel......Kevin; is that really you??

It's probably his Mom

1 year later
#13035 2 years ago

My god have mercy on your soul

My favorite line

1 week later
#13758 2 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

You are forgetting about the "Middle truth" . . .
"I did not purchase her an RV" . . translates to . . . "I only gave her the money she needed to buy it"

That would make sense as his mom was the 'artist' of predator so my guess is she got paid but probably never filed taxes for said earnings.

3 months later
#15659 2 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

I hope Keith goes after that couch too.
Don't let any penny go uncovered.

I would gladly testify in regards to said couch.

1 month later
#16165 1 year ago
#16589 1 year ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

He bought art for 250 machines
he bought parts for 250 machines
he paid for machinery and equipment for 250 cabinets

Negative, other than the skulls and spines he didn't buy hardly any parts

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 399.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 9.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pdxmonkey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside