Topic Stats

• 18,278 posts
  • 815 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 20 days ago by Mr68
  • Topic is favorited by 193 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,540 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
194b3475e0440b8112afc0ac4ad5bf0ed0e8ec3db63fb4b6748a4f2e06a9865b (resized).jpg
31A053C2-4495-4E3E-980F-E5ADEA02F1DE (resized).jpeg
IMG_2933 (resized).JPG
beetlejuice-shrunken head (resized).jpg
2716720260_bc8966f6b1 (resized).jpg
D460F55E-AD42-43C6-91EB-B8162A84A094.gif
Screenshot_20190103-214734_Facebook (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20181108-174321 (resized).png
Fife Appeal Sept 24 2018.pdf (PDF preview)
cat ooo 2.gif
7332539.attach (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

86 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20

Post #12066 What is PACER and where are you getting the court documents? Posted by c508 (2 years ago)

Post #12502 Links to where Kevin gives "his side of the story". Posted by BillySastard (2 years ago)

Post #12515 Updated court filings. Potential cash coming into bankruptcy estate. Posted by Wolfmarsh (2 years ago)

Post #12528 Good summation of 2 year look back and possible fraudulent transfers. Posted by flynnibus (2 years ago)

Post #12580 More legal pleadings. Posted by Wolfmarsh (2 years ago)

Post #12593 Facts & allegations document for VirtuaPin Posted by c508 (2 years ago)

Post #12801 Photos of Experts of Dangerous Posted by fastpinball (2 years ago)

Post #12872 Enaud's account of contacting fox regarding skit-b Posted by Enaud (2 years ago)

Post #13034 Description of an adversary proceeding (or AP) Posted by jasonp (2 years ago)

Post #13477 Discharge of debt denied by order Posted by Compy (2 years ago)

Post #13483 Stipulations for waiving chapter 7 discharge Posted by Compy (2 years ago)

Post #13528 Audio recording from Jan 27 court hearing regarding bankruptcy filing Posted by Wolfmarsh (2 years ago)

Post #13729 Summary of legal bankruptcy terminology Posted by Razorbak86 (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pacman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3523 4 years ago

I'm not advocating this but I'm shocked no one has physically confronted Kevin about all this. There's some pretty pissed off pinsiders. I've pretty much written off my $ at this point as it seems the only viable option is to go after him legally in which case everybody gets screwed except the lawyers. And as for the joker calling the police, stay the ---- out of it!! You have no dog in this fight. We don't need your help and you only jeopardize any chance of the game being built OR getting our money back.

#3635 4 years ago

I just spoke to Kevin, he told me he's really enjoying the weather down in Mexico.

#4127 4 years ago
#4131 4 years ago
takenforaride.jpg
#5324 4 years ago

If something seems too good to be true...

#5381 4 years ago

Glad this thread is almost over…...

escape.jpeg
#6401 4 years ago

Yikes! -45 is that a record?

#6408 4 years ago

Perhaps but I'm a victim here too for the whole friggen amount. I don't have any boob pix to share so this is my twisted humor to take my mind off this mess. The stupid lying hippie needs his ass kicked.

Quoted from Pinfidel:

This is said very nicely and from a sad tone really Pac. I know that may have sounded funny to you, but it really isn't. People are out thousands of dollars here. It's a real nightmare for some people and to give them that instant of excitement just isn't cool.

#6451 4 years ago

LOL! I thought i was kicked out of this thread so i threw in some random letters and hit send to test it.

Quoted from labnip:

's'end
'f'unds
'h'appily
'h'urried
'd'irect
'f'rom
'h'ome-basement

1 week later
#7095 4 years ago

Whoever they are they are selfish dick heads. Took care of themselves before anybody else. Plain and simple.

#7370 4 years ago
downvotethis.jpg
#7372 4 years ago
Quoted from limelime20:

Here's something to think about....Kevin has at least 10 games sitting in his House, or Mom's
Basement, He can re-name them, re-package them to an easy extent, and distribute them as he see's fit., any original idea of his..
Who would buy them? would you buy a his new theme?

yardsale.jpg
#7373 4 years ago
kevin.jpg
#7386 4 years ago
Quoted from nintendo:

Like the skills bro , pretty slick with PS I see

Thanks

I was trying to capture the look of indifference on Kevin's face as he strolls through the Predator pre-order rubble with his bucket of cash.

#7548 4 years ago

Great news! I'm sure my paypal $ will show up any minute now.

IOU.png

#7549 4 years ago

So who's ready for the next PINSIDE sanctioned pre-order boondoggle?

freefall.jpg
#7550 4 years ago
boondoggle.png
#7552 4 years ago

No, only credit card charge backs. The rest is sarcasm because Kevin stated he will issue refunds but no one believes him.

Quoted from BigPhil:

So refunds have already started? Could anyone who has received a refund from Kevin please start a new thread with the subject in capitals.
I RECEIVED A REFUND FROM SKIT-B
Thanks

#7611 4 years ago

Maybe we should sue the shit out of PayPal for taking pre-order $ then freezing (keeping our money)

Quoted from Purpledrilmonkey:

I think the frustration at Paypal is they are seemingly doing nothing at all while waiting for a liar to act honestly. It's semi-confirmed that a large chunk of the money is sitting in a frozen (by Paypal) Paypal account, and since Kevin seemingly isn't terribly concerned about unlocking it and refunding it, it's frustrating for buyers who are asking for a refund since some/all of the money is actually under Paypal's control, even while Kevin does nothing.
My question to Paypal is (and I have no cash in this) - wtf is the plan here? If Kevin continues to do nothing, this money is tied up for how long? And until when? I applaud their actions to freeze the account after suspect transactions, but to what end? When does this action reverse against Kevin?
Hence the credit card chargebacks, which Paypal hates and is obviously whining about, but since they aren't forthcoming (and I'm not sure they even can be) what other options exist?

#7614 4 years ago

Great idea. Put the IRS in line before us to so they can seize all the money and make it that much harder for us to get our $.

Quoted from DCFAN:

Has anybody reported Kevin to the IRS for potential tax evasion and fraud. Most, if not all, of the money he has taken in surely should have had taxes paid on it unless he filed some kind of business/corporation application (which it did not sound like he did when everything blew up).
http://www.irs.gov/uac/Tax-Fraud-Alerts
How to report a potential tax fraud:
http://www.irs.gov/Individuals/How-Do-You-Report-Suspected-Tax-Fraud-Activity%3F

#7825 4 years ago

Great. Kevin Koolaid is going to prison and the lawyers are getting our money. I'm never trusting a pot head again.

#7950 4 years ago
Quoted from playernumber4:

They feds might have been required to be called in due to the funds that got transported interstate. Its not financially feasible for any Sheriff dept to send their people out of state to interview victims and they have no authority if something goes wrong during an interview, so the feds just have one of their "local" guys do the work and get the statements. It also allows for some of the additional charges that can only be authorized by federal agents later.

x-files.jpg

1 week later
#8214 4 years ago

Agreed. How do we make this happen?

Quoted from vid1900:

I would imagine that hiring a single Michigan attorney, local to Kevin, to represent everyone's interest would work out best.
Instead of Kevin having to defend himself in 100 different lawsuits, using up all the possible remaining money on the same actions again and again - it would make sense to have a single negotiation.

1 week later
#8363 4 years ago

Why is Elaine from Seinfeld there?

Quoted from captainadam_21:

What is wrong with people?! Do they waive all their HIPPA rights by consenting to this?

2 weeks later
#8520 4 years ago

I started a gofundme campaign to get all the money back that's been stolen from me through pinside preorders.

My goal is $50,000
http://www.gofundme.com/briqxw

Hobbit, Predator, Big Labowski, La Raza, Magic Girl, Aliens

Please help, any donation is appreciated.

#8692 4 years ago

Ok so PayPal, the cops and the Feds don't give a shit about this dick head stealing our money so what's left? Vigilante justice? Time to go medieval on his ass?

1 week later
#8891 4 years ago

Just talked to the attorney. To be clear, Kevin and his attorney have NOTHING to do with the Paypal refunds showing up. Kevin has NO intention of issuing refunds, he is still intending to build the machines as soon as his attorney navigates through all the legalities which his attorney said will take 30-60 days. His attorney has no idea why a few people have received Paypal notices. In fact he said Paypal isn't cooperating at all. Paypal must be getting pressure from somewhere else.

#8894 4 years ago

Just called Paypal and they gave me the "over 180 days" runaround. Unless you paid by credit card and got a chargeback you are still hosed. You guys that got refund notices, did you pay with CC or bank account? And how long ago was your payment? Paypal said the shitB account was locked and being monitored but could not tell if there was $750K in the account or $0. Maybe the FBI can go after Paypal for possession of stolen money.

#8897 4 years ago
Quoted from jlm33:

I won't kill the messenger, but that's depressing news...

Go right ahead, put me out of my misery. So tired of this crook.

#9161 4 years ago

Kevin is FUCKING with us because he is a sociopath and thinks he's got a free pass from law enforcement.

8 months later
#10328 3 years ago

"Refunds would be processed" yeah right.
Like the captain telling the Titanic passengers that the iceberg was just a scratch.

Quoted from TigerLaw:

My understanding is Kevin's lawyer quit the case. Before he quit the case he sent me a letter saying the refunds would be processed (obviously has not happened), as I recall. I'll look in my file.

3 months later
#10700 3 years ago

Kevin, is that you?

Quoted from HappyDayz:

What he did was fail. That's really it. If the anonymous folks had not drawn significant attention to him it seemed like he was going to continue busting his ass to deliver 250 games, no? Yeah, he exaggerated his stance on the license. Maybe he really thought what he was doing was so small he didn't need more or maybe he thought it would never come to this. Maybe he was just very naive. But from what I have read he sure seemed dedicated to delivering 250 machines until the world came crashing down. He must feel humiliated. He must feel unbelievable stress 24/7. He must be depressed that the hobby he loved and once hailed him as a hero now vilifies him. He has declared bankruptcy. He lives in a 35k home (apparently) with his wife and kid (or kids?) He did not get into this for the sake of scamming folks IMO. He has no hidden fortune. He just messed up. I'm not sure why he is getting so much more vitriol than Mr JPop.

8 months later
#14429 2 years ago

Yep. Guilty as charged. The red flags went up but i waited too long. That turd stole a lot of money from me but not enough that it will cause a hardship. If it did, that would be a different story. In any case, one way or another that liquid squeeze bag Kevin will get what's coming to him.

Quoted from Luckydogg420:

I believe that everything happens for a reason; sometimes the reason is, you're an idiot that made a bad choice.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 164.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 7,199.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 24.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 29.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 94.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 269.00
Displays
Boston Pinball Company
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 36.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 9,500.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 92.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus
$ 72.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
Boards
PCB Emporium
$ 90.00
Lighting - Led
Geeteoh Electronics
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pacman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside