Topic Stats

• 18,278 posts
  • 815 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 19 days ago by Mr68
  • Topic is favorited by 193 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,540 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
194b3475e0440b8112afc0ac4ad5bf0ed0e8ec3db63fb4b6748a4f2e06a9865b (resized).jpg
31A053C2-4495-4E3E-980F-E5ADEA02F1DE (resized).jpeg
IMG_2933 (resized).JPG
beetlejuice-shrunken head (resized).jpg
2716720260_bc8966f6b1 (resized).jpg
D460F55E-AD42-43C6-91EB-B8162A84A094.gif
Screenshot_20190103-214734_Facebook (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20181108-174321 (resized).png
Fife Appeal Sept 24 2018.pdf (PDF preview)
cat ooo 2.gif
7332539.attach (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

86 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20

Post #12066 What is PACER and where are you getting the court documents? Posted by c508 (2 years ago)

Post #12502 Links to where Kevin gives "his side of the story". Posted by BillySastard (2 years ago)

Post #12515 Updated court filings. Potential cash coming into bankruptcy estate. Posted by Wolfmarsh (2 years ago)

Post #12528 Good summation of 2 year look back and possible fraudulent transfers. Posted by flynnibus (2 years ago)

Post #12580 More legal pleadings. Posted by Wolfmarsh (2 years ago)

Post #12593 Facts & allegations document for VirtuaPin Posted by c508 (2 years ago)

Post #12801 Photos of Experts of Dangerous Posted by fastpinball (2 years ago)

Post #12872 Enaud's account of contacting fox regarding skit-b Posted by Enaud (2 years ago)

Post #13034 Description of an adversary proceeding (or AP) Posted by jasonp (2 years ago)

Post #13477 Discharge of debt denied by order Posted by Compy (2 years ago)

Post #13483 Stipulations for waiving chapter 7 discharge Posted by Compy (2 years ago)

Post #13528 Audio recording from Jan 27 court hearing regarding bankruptcy filing Posted by Wolfmarsh (2 years ago)

Post #13729 Summary of legal bankruptcy terminology Posted by Razorbak86 (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider noahs_arcade.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1364 4 years ago

Experts of Dangerous: The SkitB Story

2 weeks later
#3212 4 years ago
Quoted from Oldgoat:

The answer is right in front of our eyes. C'mon guys. Registering as a non-profit before the last presidential election? Working on a project involving Arnold Schwarzenegger? Arnold, very conservative, Schwarzeneggar. Arnold, calling out liberals as 'girly men' Schwarzeneggar? The name of the 'game' just happens to be the same as the name of a lethal weapon developed by the US military, whose offensive capabilities remain classified? The IRS branch that was at the center of the IRS targeting scandal just happens to be located in a state bordering Michigan? Coincidence? I think not.
I smell a conspiracy. And, if I am correct, the games will start flowing after the 2016 election, assuming a Conservative wins.

The cat is out of the bag

#3518 4 years ago

Damn, I can't keep up with this shit.

#3526 4 years ago

Looks like indentured servitude is about to make a comeback

I hope for Kevin's sake, a corporation was formed

#3531 4 years ago

I stumbled across this on the skitb website re: duck hunt and it's unfortunately relevant.

"We're not ones to ever leave something at a simple answer, though, so we thought it would be interesting to show how it was made in the most step-by-step way possible without seeming like a tutorial. That being said, if you have any questions about it, go ahead and use our contact form and ask. I do wish we would have documented everything in a more complete fashion, but, you know, hindsight and all that. I'll do my best to keep a tally of money and time spent on the project as we go along, as well, just for information's sake."

#3536 4 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

So what's with his wife buying a house?
If true will they sell that to refund Predator orders?

So she can play warden while he's under house arrest

#3538 4 years ago
Quoted from Tharizdun:

I think he's looking into his options regards self preservation at this point.

1. Liquidate
2. Expatriate

#3542 4 years ago

This is intended for the locked thread:

ww102.jpg

And I think robin just moved to the front of the refund list. That he hasn't been refunded is a slap in the face to all of us

Most importantly: HOLY SHIT, YOU CAN DONATE BITCOINS TO PINSIDE NOW?!?!? This is about to become the ferrari of forums (not that it's not maserati right now)

#3548 4 years ago
Quoted from absocountry2:

lets give SkitB a reasonable time to respond to the outburst

How does 5 months sound? I believe that's about where we're at

#3549 4 years ago
Quoted from foxct:

I put my last house in my wife's name, so if I got sued for malpractice the plaintiffs would have a harder time taking the house. I am not suggesting that's why Kevin did this, it's just one reasons a person would.

Is your practice a corporation or sole proprietorship? Asking for a friend...

#3552 4 years ago
fc2fca5cc8833d35c92822a6af386914480a4e7c2411a6329d9742eb6bc89110.jpg
#3554 4 years ago
Quoted from foxct:

I am in a partnership, an LLP.

Good man. What did that cost you to register, a couple hundred dollars? Asking for a friend...

#3557 4 years ago

Oh, well I can assure you they're affordable. Certainly more so than personal liability

#3558 4 years ago

I think I paid closer to 200 for my llc and about 500 for my s corp. Llc in ny and corp in delaware

#3559 4 years ago

I'm not really familiar with partnerships, but the limited liability is key. Is skit-b a legal entity?

#3862 4 years ago
giphy-2.gif
#3883 4 years ago

Yeah, it's amazing how many people aren't aware of call recording. I've had to do it a few times, and I even ask myself aloud if I consent, just to be safe.

#3886 4 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

You can download a recording app for any smart phone from the app stores too, it's really simple.

Very true. Ironically, one of the times I had to was to deal with someone who repeatedly lied to me and tried to steal from me

#3891 4 years ago

It was well after. There was a video posted to help wrangle in the remaining balances.

Interestingly, the video used posts from detractors as a marketing tool. Anyone have this video archived?

irony-ironic.jpg
#3897 4 years ago

There was predator art on the website. Plenty of it.

I think there are screen shots here

#3926 4 years ago
Quoted from LITZ:

Perhaps EOD should really be called SkitB Experts of Disasterous.

Experts of disinformation
Experts of dicking around instead of issuing refunds
Experts of duh, we have a license

#3929 4 years ago

Positivity left the building 3 locked threads ago

#3941 4 years ago

Same shit, different day.

The beans are getting spilled this week one way or the other

#3963 4 years ago
Quoted from Russo121:

^^ another helpful remark from a non buyer.

That's what I'm going to say when kevin replies

#3998 4 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

ayuh, that's gonna be a really sticky wicket...
given the apparent timing of events, the pile of fecal matter will be high... i say apparent, since i don't know exact dates... but my understanding of the sequence of events would seem to indicate that he at least solicited funds post c&d...
i freely admit i could be wrong on my understanding of the sequence of events...

Especially with the house of cards corporation he set up

#4001 4 years ago

Can't believe we haven't heard from mr. x yet

2015-03-22-12-09-40-2080120257.jpeg
#4005 4 years ago

If this was a "choose your own ending" book, I'd have whysnow get his game a day after he lost the bet, and then arrested for possession of stolen property.

Oh, and everyone else gets full refunds, of course

#4008 4 years ago
Quoted from bigduke6:

Thats the first time I've laughed at this whole shit storm.

That's about all you can do, this is absolutely awful.

#4021 4 years ago

I'd prefer a funny/punny code name like IP Freely

#4022 4 years ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

I was at CAX and could't believe there was no talk of Predator only EOD. Is the Mythbuster guys still on board and how much did they know before getting involved with Skit-B.?images.jpeg

OH MY GOD, THAT'S IT!!!

The Mythbusters are going to come in and solve the predator mystery as the promotion for their game, then they both ship the next day

#4032 4 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

I'm sure a lot of whatever is happening behind the scenes right now is to SAVE EoD

For who?

#4043 4 years ago

He knows pinside's address

#4063 4 years ago

The LLC protects him under most cases. Criminality is not one of them.

Additionally, we're not even sure that any entity exists in any form. In which case, he'll want to disappear quickly

#4069 4 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

There was never a publicly stated reason that I know of. $50 says he knew the thing was unlicensed and Kevin was going to try shady shit so he bailed.

There are hints of that earlier in the thread

#4074 4 years ago

I thought they were one in the same too

#4077 4 years ago

Yeah, regardless of who it was with the direct connection to kevin saying that, it was ominous

#4084 4 years ago

Time to call in the big dogs

#4089 4 years ago

I remember license rumors from right after the website cleanse.

Not about calling fox, but about not having a license. People said it didn't exist or maybe expired

#4092 4 years ago

Regardless of how this turns out, I don't think it's best for kevin to be openly involved with any games/monetary transactions again.

Even if it was all rainbows and butterflies tomorrow, NOONE is going through this shit again

#4095 4 years ago

There's plenty of paperwork on the buyers' side of things. The seller's? That remains to be seen

#4101 4 years ago

I don't have any money in this game. I'm here to find out what the hell is going on, like many of you all.

It would be great if kevin would tell us, but it looks like martin or aurich will have to clear the air. Why it hasn't been done yet is beyond me

#4125 4 years ago

I've been pretty aggressive towards Kevin. He's the damn ringleader of "wait and see." DAMMIT KEVIN!!!

#5294 4 years ago

Rule number 1 of forming a company: form a company

#5389 4 years ago

Even if they do, that may be the case.

He's definitely not coming to my predator unboxing

#5396 4 years ago

I bet choggard and kaneda are loving this

#5412 4 years ago

They print the decals there too. (Illegal)

#5415 4 years ago

It's a shame because I had hoped to use them to print a set of one-off bootleg decals

#5466 4 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Laughing my butt off about this one. If they had kept their mouths shut this wouldn't be a fiasco. Fox had no clue this was a thing.

Eventually it would have come to light, and then the police would be knocking on owners' doors with a signed warrant for possession of stolen property. Also, all the money would be gone

#5469 4 years ago
Quoted from dung:

No the police would not have knocked on owner's doors. Fox would have taken Skit to court. Skit would be screwed. The people who had games would still have games.

Ok... In court, they would get a list of buyers. There is no statute of limitations on possession of stolen property

#5478 4 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

"I, Rupert Murdoch (huge pinhead)

#5518 4 years ago

Neither of us are blinking, ted!

#5572 4 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Does anyone here know Roger Sharpe? I'd like to know if he was involved with trying to make a last minute deal with Fox.

If he lied about dragging the sharpshooter into this, I'll be out for blood

#5578 4 years ago

Blood, I tell ya!

#6022 4 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

^^ 6000 ^^

Juuuuuuuuuuuust a bit outside!

#6023 4 years ago

Someone doesn't like in living color and hash joints...

In all fairness though, hash in a joint is a bit impractical from a thermodynamic standpoint

Screenshot_2015-03-26-01-42-11.png
#6026 4 years ago

Yeah, chargebacks don't mean shit if the coffers are empty, and you could dig yourself a hole if you go spending your (their) money

#6028 4 years ago

I personally prefer conductive thread. I sew like a blind amish housewife, but I've made some cool stuff. I've got some sheets that illuminate like a star-filled sky when you lay down on them

1 week later
#6632 4 years ago

You want that to happen. The actresses come for you

1 month later
#8395 4 years ago
Quoted from playernumber4:

I am sure that when the prosecutor announces the charges for his arraignment the list will be very long.

You mean it's not capped at 250?

#8411 4 years ago

What about potHEADS and shady businesses?

#8436 4 years ago

The SkitB Pinball Movie, coming soon to Lifetime

FB_IMG_1430694019316.jpg
1 week later
#8526 4 years ago

Guys, let's just calm down and wait two weeks for the update

#8648 4 years ago

Maybe I'll give him a call or two

latest-2.jpeg
#8656 4 years ago
Quoted from Trekie:

"Maybe even drop a line to OSHA, I am sure they would love to join the party.

I bet he's using leaded solder, too!

#8721 4 years ago
Quoted from Trekie:

But as far as running a business out of his house. Yes that is real or he did just lie to the detectives?

i believe you need to HAVE a business to run a business. i'm going to register skit-b, llc. before kevin does!

1 year later
#11703 3 years ago

venezuela?

9 months later
#15808 2 years ago

clearly not them

00J0J_a5TncrnZmFo_600x450 (resized).jpg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 19.95
Apparel - Women
Pinball Wheezer
$ 43.00
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
$ 189.00
$ 22.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 164.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 89.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 1,199.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
$ 89.99
$ 800.00
Playfields
Pinball Playfields
$ 2.50
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Pro

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider noahs_arcade.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside