Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #12066 What is PACER and where are you getting the court documents? Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12502 Links to where Kevin gives "his side of the story". Posted by BillySastard (7 years ago)

Post #12515 Updated court filings. Potential cash coming into bankruptcy estate. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12528 Good summation of 2 year look back and possible fraudulent transfers. Posted by flynnibus (7 years ago)

Post #12580 More legal pleadings. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12593 Facts & allegations document for VirtuaPin Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12801 Photos of Experts of Dangerous Posted by fastpinball (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nhm.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6029 9 years ago

There is a zero percent chance that anyone gets a refund anytime soon. Why would you think that he has the money to refund everybody? If he knows that he can't refund everybody, he knows that he will be going bankrupt. He has probably talked to a bankruptcy lawyer already. The FIRST thing a bankruptcy lawyer will tell him is, DON'T GIVE ANYTHING TO ANYBODY. The court will sort it out. This is written in stone advice from bankruptcy lawyers. The next advice is, don't file for bankruptcy until you receive the first lawsuit. From then, he has 30 days to file. All the while, whatever money is left, IS STILL AVAILABLE TO HIM.

My guess is that your pre-order money is now paying for his lawyers' retainers. If you paid by check, you may have to actually show up to the bankruptcy proceedings to get your money back.

#6434 9 years ago
Quoted from nhm:

There is a zero percent chance that anyone gets a refund anytime soon. Why would you think that he has the money to refund everybody? If he knows that he can't refund everybody, he knows that he will be going bankrupt. He has probably talked to a bankruptcy lawyer already. The FIRST thing a bankruptcy lawyer will tell him is, DON'T GIVE ANYTHING TO ANYBODY. The court will sort it out. This is written in stone advice from bankruptcy lawyers. The next advice is, don't file for bankruptcy until you receive the first lawsuit. From then, he has 30 days to file. All the while, whatever money is left, IS STILL AVAILABLE TO HIM.
My guess is that your pre-order money is now paying for his lawyers' retainers. If you paid by check, you may have to actually show up to the bankruptcy proceedings to get your money back.

Reposting this because I think some people need to read it. Demanding communication and threatening to show up on his doorstep will accomplish nothing except waste your time. I wouldn't even file a fraud report, I would sue for the amount owed me. I guess you could do both if you wanted. Your best and fastest way to get your money back is by suing for the amount owed, and then making your claim in a bankruptcy hearing.

You will not hear from Kevin again. Period.

#6439 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

He obviously spent some money on Predator. And marketing it. Expenses of parts, going to shows, the prototypes etc.
So he doesn't have money to give 100% refunds to everyone. Depending on what the asset to debt ratio is, he may be eligible for bankruptcy.

This. If you have $900K in cash and assets, and $1M in debt past due, you are bankrupt.

#6442 9 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

What part of this situation does the IRS go straight up their ass to investigate where funds to buy a house and all kinds of other goodies came from?

Well, if he didn't form an LLC, and didn't get a license, I'm pretty damn sure he didn't report all of the pre-order money he took in. I'm sure he will be getting it from the IRS soon.

#6457 9 years ago
Quoted from Kevgascan:

Has anybody thought about calling Skit B's local news stations and giving them the details on a story happening in their own backyard. I would say if several people called, they would look into and maybe help out in some way. They could put pressure on local or state authorities to get something done. All it would take is a persistent reporter looking for a big story to take this over the top.

This won't help. People have already started the legal process, there's nothing else that is going to expedite the situation. Here's a very likely outcome:
1. Lawsuits filed (already done or in process by some)
2. Lawsuit served. Kevin now has 30 days to file for bankruptcy. Standard procedure is to wait until the end of the 30 days.
3. Bankruptcy filed. Creditors (people who are owed money) MAY NOT CONTACT HIM TO COLLECT MONEY.
4. Kevin declares assets, and a meeting with creditors is scheduled. Creditors make their case for what they are owed. Judge decides who gets what. You will be surprised at what he gets to keep. Bankruptcy protects a lot. You'll get whatever money is left over, but little else.

#6458 9 years ago

To be clear, once he declares bankruptcy, if you show up at his doorstep, YOU are committing a crime.

#6484 8 years ago
Quoted from PinChili:

I'm completely confused as to why there is no new information since 9 days ago.

As has been stated...this is now in the legal phase. There will be no more communication, at all, zilch, none. The forum posts, chatter, etc. is 100% over with. Information will only come out through legal proceedings.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nhm.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion?tu=nhm and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.