Topic Stats

• 18,301 posts
  • 815 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 days ago by TheLaw
  • Topic is favorited by 193 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,544 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
194b3475e0440b8112afc0ac4ad5bf0ed0e8ec3db63fb4b6748a4f2e06a9865b (resized).jpg
31A053C2-4495-4E3E-980F-E5ADEA02F1DE (resized).jpeg
IMG_2933 (resized).JPG
beetlejuice-shrunken head (resized).jpg
2716720260_bc8966f6b1 (resized).jpg
D460F55E-AD42-43C6-91EB-B8162A84A094.gif
Screenshot_20190103-214734_Facebook (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

86 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20

Post #12066 What is PACER and where are you getting the court documents? Posted by c508 (2 years ago)

Post #12502 Links to where Kevin gives "his side of the story". Posted by BillySastard (2 years ago)

Post #12515 Updated court filings. Potential cash coming into bankruptcy estate. Posted by Wolfmarsh (2 years ago)

Post #12528 Good summation of 2 year look back and possible fraudulent transfers. Posted by flynnibus (2 years ago)

Post #12580 More legal pleadings. Posted by Wolfmarsh (2 years ago)

Post #12593 Facts & allegations document for VirtuaPin Posted by c508 (2 years ago)

Post #12801 Photos of Experts of Dangerous Posted by fastpinball (2 years ago)

Post #12872 Enaud's account of contacting fox regarding skit-b Posted by Enaud (2 years ago)

Post #13034 Description of an adversary proceeding (or AP) Posted by jasonp (2 years ago)

Post #13477 Discharge of debt denied by order Posted by Compy (2 years ago)

Post #13483 Stipulations for waiving chapter 7 discharge Posted by Compy (2 years ago)

Post #13528 Audio recording from Jan 27 court hearing regarding bankruptcy filing Posted by Wolfmarsh (2 years ago)

Post #13729 Summary of legal bankruptcy terminology Posted by Razorbak86 (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nelly.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5596 4 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Does anyone here know Roger Sharpe? I'd like to know if he was involved with trying to make a last minute deal with Fox.

Quoted from GGBGROUP:

I bet here's how it went down. Someone like Aaron or perhaps Kevin himself (unlikely) reached out to Roger, explained the situation somewhat earnestly, and asked for his help with contacting Fox. Roger says "No thanks". The end.

Roger has been in this business for a VERY long time. He has connections with pretty much every company that a pinball or gaming company would need to be in touch with. I guarantee if he was called early on he could have salvaged this even after Kevin had screwed up so badly. Look, at the end of the day it all boils down to money. Fox doesn't care what license you want to use as long as you are willing to pay what they want for it. So could roger still save this? Probably......but that being said it is very likely that if Roger was brought on and secured a license that the game would not look like, sound, or cost what we were told. Fox will want a say on every aspect of the art, the music, and sound to be used. So even if it was saved by Roger would people still be interested in a game that will likely cost more to make and not look or sound like they had been previously promised? Probably not.

#5631 4 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

If this was a total scam from the start wouldn't Kevin have removed the money from PayPal as soon as it came in?

You're assuming the money is still there. It may not be......

2 months later
#9122 4 years ago

Ugh! This is so sad to read! Talk about dangling the carrot. I feel so bad for everyone involved. I hope something positive eventually comes from all of this for those still on this roller coaster.

Anyone else here picturing Kevin or his lawyer as the old guy in the State Farm commercial?

state-farm-dollar-tease_4734053_GIFSoup.com.gif

1 year later
#11537 3 years ago
Quoted from KeithinMI:

I don't chime in much here but thought I'd share a quote from my favorite show (of late):
** Winter is coming, John Snow **

Lets just hope winter comes faster for these guys than it does for us. I cant believe I have to wait over a year now before I get to see what winter has brought us!

#11539 3 years ago
Quoted from edcianci:

Signing off,
-Kevin

Too bad this is the only truth he told in that pile of dung.

4 months later
#12236 2 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Could a bounty hunter be used to bring in Kevin? Don't know how that process works and wondered if they have access to a warrant database or something? We could start a Help Bring Kevin Kulek to Justice kickstarter to pay the hunter..

Bounty Hunter (resized).jpg

#12276 2 years ago

Not to be a Deby downer here, but is this video even usable against him? Is there proof that one of them uploaded it because you sure as hell cant make out the face of the "dad" in it. Not saying it isn't him, but unless there is hard evidence that he or his wife uploaded it, I doubt it is clear enough to be used against him.

1 week later
#12834 2 years ago
Quoted from SirScott:

Wasn't "Anonymous" asked to hold off releasing the details of Licensegate so that Fox could investigate further? Methinks Fox was doing some work behind the scenes during this time.

Yes, as I'm sure any company would want to do when they hear about an infringement, but im betting that as soon as they realized that Kevin was some moron in his momma's basement that hadn't actually started manufacturing anything yet they stopped waistline their money looking any further into it. Their legal team told him to stop and not to continue (C&D letter) and then they moved on to much bigger fish to fry.

5 months later
#16297 2 years ago

Looks like the house is heavily damaged according to this post on FB.

FB post (resized).jpg

I got a kick out of the group that it was posted in. This is their "Mission":

Mission
ConVocation is a convention of the many mystical spiritual paths and faiths who desire to teach each other and promote fellowship among all esoteric traditions.

I thought you guys were just being meanies when calling her a witch, but........

#16445 2 years ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

Michael Jackson?

No, he was a Smooth Criminal.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 21.95
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
$ 245.95
Boards
Allteksystems
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
MI Pinball Refinery
£ 49.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys
€ 89.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
YOYOKOPTER MODS
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 1,000.00
Playfields
Pinball Playfields
$ 10.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
€ 159.00
Cabinet - Toppers
FlipperLED
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 248.85
$ 219.00
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 689.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 10,999.00
$ 22.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nelly.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside