Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #12066 What is PACER and where are you getting the court documents? Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12502 Links to where Kevin gives "his side of the story". Posted by BillySastard (7 years ago)

Post #12515 Updated court filings. Potential cash coming into bankruptcy estate. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12528 Good summation of 2 year look back and possible fraudulent transfers. Posted by flynnibus (7 years ago)

Post #12580 More legal pleadings. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12593 Facts & allegations document for VirtuaPin Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12801 Photos of Experts of Dangerous Posted by fastpinball (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mk6pin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3162 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Here's the irony: the rumor is that Kevin's father is good friends with Roger Sharpe.
If that true, you really have to wonder how the hell Kevin could f*ck up a license thing so badly? I mean just some simple advice on things to check and be sure of probably could have gone a long way here.

May be very naive on my part, but it looks like there is ALOT more wrong here than just the licensing. He could have made another pin w a non licensed title...maybe wouldn't have sold as much or had the appeal, but would have been something, at least.

There's just too much money and too much time to believe there is anything salvageable at this point...cut bait and move on. I have no vested interest, and feel horrible reading about this for the people that have lost their hard earned money. A lot of good people here on Pinside. From a pure business perspective...bury this, claim it as a loss on investment or whatever, but you must move on.

He will bare this mistake for the rest of his life ( and I believe it was a mistake, not intentional fraud) but is what it is. The best of intentions can't buy a cup of coffee...let it go, and time will heal.

Again...just a businessman's perspective, but life is too short to waste anymore of it on this...take care...mark

#3513 9 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Heighway should probably ship something first before people get too far ahead of themselves.
Give them three more weeks

Agree...however the business models ( looking from the outside) are like night and day. Andrew communicates well, has built hundreds of games already ( granted, weird ones) but seems very in tune to the business side of business...period. I believe things will be slightly behind, but am expecting some amazing updates VERY soon regarding production. He's almost too relaxed about it..was able to incorporate standard size glass AND optional backbox display without dramatically altering timeline. Predator is cool, but Alien will come..and Andrew seems like the kind of guy that wouldn't shy away from the challenge ( although I think he already has a third game in mind)....mark

#3582 9 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

i think that any of us who run a business literally lol'd at the thought of "taking the weekend off" in the middle of a train wreck like this... i think that any of us who run a business have spent plenty of weekends at work for FAR FAR lesser issues...

agreed.....I work far too many weekends prepping / catching up for my customers. Multimillion dollar business, and can attest the stress can be absolutely paralyzing at times ( I take meds from time to time). Not a free pass for him by any means, but hopefully he can get through this. There are resources available to help him, if he just reaches out......he might not even have a perception of clarity when things spin out of control like this, but bringing family, etc. in will only make matters worse. One or 2 angel investors, or liquidation through the courts..pretty much standard business protocol.

I don't even know him, but like to believe there is good inside, and hopefully, there will be a team assembled around him to navigate the waters ahead. Mob mentality will push him further away, and no one gets anything. Don't bring his family in this...highly doubt they had much of an idea or input as to what was going on.

Lost $65k on a "handshake" deal 6 months ago from a prominent businessman that has way more money than I have...I'll get it, but calculated steps....I only wish the best for those of you suffering because of this right now....unacceptable, but will pass.....mark

The money? Of course most of it is gone, or none of this would be happening. I'm not vested, except feeling your hurt and frustration right now......

#3609 9 years ago

This...^^^^^^ ultimately, this stuff affects us ALL...we are a nitchy hobby, with the vast majority just wanting survival of the game....all posts relevant, some insightful, as long as the personal bs left out.

#3784 9 years ago
Quoted from wolftownjeff:

Dude took in allot of money.
Then nothing happened.

Add...."the lions share of the money is gone"....just no way this could go on for so long without funds being depleted..$750k ( or whatever) may sound like a lot, but in a business startup ( especially ill fated ) it can evaporate in a heartbeat.....$$$ is only thing that fixes this...it's not fixed, hence, no money....can't be an clearer than that...and like vid said, no attorney will touch him without cash.

Wish I could think of a way for a win, but until he comes clean, can't even imagine....

Suppose he could dissolve ( depending on his corp status), become a silent partner w operations management agreement ( meaning he has no access to funds) and other manager take care of the money, until the company becomes solvent....that's with understanding that he can get an operations manager, has cash, and a product that is marketable ......bad feeling none of these exist ( especially the cash).

This has hurt a lot of people, and sadly, a lot of them don't have " skin" in this mess. I, for one, am just sick about it.....mark

#3787 9 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

No one is correct about whatever is going on until they find out what's going on. As a paid in full PRED buyer, I'm one of quieter ones here.
You guys are seeing conspiracies everywhere. Chill out my pin brothers til we get answers from those directly involved or their immediate contacts.

Agreed...Underlord...I'm out.....can't read this stuff anymore...wish everyone w interest the best possible outcome...mark

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mk6pin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion?tu=mk6pin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.