Topic Stats

• 18,269 posts
  • 815 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 61 days ago by Cobra99
  • Topic is favorited by 193 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,540 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
194b3475e0440b8112afc0ac4ad5bf0ed0e8ec3db63fb4b6748a4f2e06a9865b (resized).jpg
31A053C2-4495-4E3E-980F-E5ADEA02F1DE (resized).jpeg
IMG_2933 (resized).JPG
beetlejuice-shrunken head (resized).jpg
2716720260_bc8966f6b1 (resized).jpg
D460F55E-AD42-43C6-91EB-B8162A84A094.gif
Screenshot_20190103-214734_Facebook (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20181108-174321 (resized).png
Fife Appeal Sept 24 2018.pdf (PDF preview)
cat ooo 2.gif
7332539.attach (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

86 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20

Post #12066 What is PACER and where are you getting the court documents? Posted by c508 (2 years ago)

Post #12502 Links to where Kevin gives "his side of the story". Posted by BillySastard (2 years ago)

Post #12515 Updated court filings. Potential cash coming into bankruptcy estate. Posted by Wolfmarsh (2 years ago)

Post #12528 Good summation of 2 year look back and possible fraudulent transfers. Posted by flynnibus (2 years ago)

Post #12580 More legal pleadings. Posted by Wolfmarsh (2 years ago)

Post #12593 Facts & allegations document for VirtuaPin Posted by c508 (2 years ago)

Post #12801 Photos of Experts of Dangerous Posted by fastpinball (2 years ago)

Post #12872 Enaud's account of contacting fox regarding skit-b Posted by Enaud (2 years ago)

Post #13034 Description of an adversary proceeding (or AP) Posted by jasonp (2 years ago)

Post #13477 Discharge of debt denied by order Posted by Compy (2 years ago)

Post #13483 Stipulations for waiving chapter 7 discharge Posted by Compy (2 years ago)

Post #13528 Audio recording from Jan 27 court hearing regarding bankruptcy filing Posted by Wolfmarsh (2 years ago)

Post #13729 Summary of legal bankruptcy terminology Posted by Razorbak86 (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mitch.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#103 4 years ago

http://www.pinheadz.com.au/podcast/ppp003-pinheadz-pinball-podcast-ep3-the-greatest-v-the-newest/

1 hour 4 minutes in there is a 30 minute interview Kevin explaining the license and some music and game play. Great interview

#105 4 years ago
Quoted from Jared:

Is it really that simple to get a license for an iconic brand like Predator? Arnold Famously charged Farsight $60,000 to use his likeness in their digital version of T2 Pinball just last year. You can image that based on that the license for Predator would be extremely expensive.

Do some research before you speak. Listen to the podcast I posted.

#108 4 years ago
Quoted from Jared:

I have listened to it: of course.

If you have listened to it then why all the trolling about licenses and costs. You must be very bored or just love drama. Especially when you aren't even buying one.

2 weeks later
#251 4 years ago
Quoted from GravitaR:

Just finished scanning this whole thread and don't see any "Official" Skit-B" information within accept possibly a picture from the cabinet maker showing progress?

Yup the official predator rumors page.

#348 4 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

I sent an email to Kevin just stating my faith is wavering and I need some info soon, lets see what happens.

Hazoff not you too lol. Hope you hear back soon.

#351 4 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

I just want the smallest thing, an indication that games are being built. Not much, but there's no way I could give up my spot.

Yup im not giving mine up ether. Ill ride it out till the end.

1 month later
#597 4 years ago

The license issue about skit b not being able to show the game or mention predator has been explained by a company working closely with skit b. Everyone can search and find it if you want or you can just keep whining and complaining and contributing nothing. From day one it was said the license was cheap because it was very limited. We are getting our updates regularly now. Kevin has explain the lighting upgrades. Why must people keep whining about the license. Why would he keep giving us updates if the game wasn't coming? What does he have to gain by it? If you worried about the license and your in on a game back out and get your money back. If your not in for a game just STFU. Don't you people have anything better to do then rehashing the same crap.

#599 4 years ago

Ok the STFU might have been a little harsh but seriously people every time there is a update its always the same thing, a rehash of "what about the licensing " then quite for two weeks till the next update. Updates are a good thing. It's what all of us owners want so why the negativity every time? There is lots of talk about the license from skit b suppliers and a very good podcast awhile ago with Kevin explaining when and how he got the license. It's all lost somewhere in all the predator threads. See you all in 2 weeks when the update comes and more people ask the same old boring "what about the license.

1 month later
#726 4 years ago

Today's newsletter left alot to be desired. Most of it was expo talk and there online store coming soon. Let's not forget the pics of whitewoods from years ago. Happy I got a update just wish there was some useful info in it or pictures from this year .

1 month later
#2533 4 years ago

That email actually put me in a harder spot then before. Before we didn't know if the license was good or not but I wasn't thinking refund because it wasn't possible. If refunds are possible now and we know there is licensing issues I can't stop thinking about asking for a refund now.

#2879 4 years ago

So after tons of reading it seems like there are only three options left. And two of the three probably won't happen or shouldn't happen.

The first is the obvious and will probably be what happens. Everyone keeps speculating on whats going to happen. Ether way it doesn't matter if you want the game or want your refund because neither option seems to be avaliable and we can just sit here and wait it out.

The second option plausible but not likely. Those who want refunds get legal action started but that will just cost everybody more money in the long run and probably even less chance for anybody to get anything.

The third and most out there but beginning to seem plausible is we get as many pre order people together as possible at kevins house and have a good long conversation about what's really going on.

So with these being the only options I can see guess I will take option 1 with the people wanting the game and people wanting refund's and just keep waiting.

Oh and I dont actually think number three is a real option or should be done.... Although I wouldn't mind someone local going and checking in personally.

#2889 4 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

You forgot about option number four:
Kevin abandons the project, apologizes profusely, gives everyone a full refund, and eats all the losses.

I want the game but option four does sound good right about now. That being said option one would still be in affect till he does that.

#2921 4 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

I think the smart people should call Kevin RIGHT NOW and ask for their game in pieces.

Does anyone have kevins phone number?

#5250 4 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

Of course it will go somewhere, don't sound so disappointed!
To everybody who paid with a CC: This case is a slam dunk for you and the most effective way to move forward it to issue a dispute against the charge(s) (which leads to a chargeback). The credit card company will find in your favor since Kevin can produce no proof of delivering the goods, and that's before taking any foul play into account.
You don't need to involve Paypal at all. You can also file a credit card dispute after you have lost a claim with Paypal. The credit card companies trump anything Paypal does.

So what about us paid in full 4750 and used our bank with paypal? Guess we are at the mercy of kevin?

#5285 4 years ago

Just got a email from kevin to only my email addressed to me personally saying a refund is coming in the next couple days.

#6265 4 years ago

I have spoke to two pay pal reps and 2 supervisors in the last two days. All 4 said nothing they could do and I should seek legal action and the police will have to get involved for anything to happen Or get my bank to file a investigation. The closed my case the day they opened it and said anything over 45 days they can't do anything about. have a appointment with the bank Tuesday. Hoping they can do something. PayPal doesnt even care one bit.

2 weeks later
#7392 4 years ago

I have heard back from my bank today nothing they can do. If someone is filing charges or starting a law suit against kevin please contact me through pm i will gladly contribute anything i can to get the process moving forward. I figure i will never get my money back but kevin should not get away free on this. I am very surprised that nobody has placed charges against kevin yet or filed a suit. If i lived anywhere near michigan or even in the USA i would have atleast contacted the police by now and see what they have to say.

#7394 4 years ago

Ive moved to this thread now:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinside-please-help-me-find-a-lawyer#postbox

Dont care about the game anymore and im sure the money is gone. Now its about filing charges and hoping kevin gets whats coming to him.

#7970 4 years ago
Quoted from playernumber4:

As Rommy said........if you are a victim please gather the following to report to,the detective in midland. Please don't wait. Please call,him right away.
1- all your details, DOB, address, how much you paid, when, how much, in a one page summary email. Include dates! Declare yourself a victim of KKK and here are my details.
2- evidence of any contact you had with KKK - notes from phone calls, recorded messages, and emails. Attach all this to your email.
3- another email attached labeled Web Links where you put links to incriminating videos, podcasts, and websites. There will be lots of duplication but don't worry about that just do it.
Don't lay down for this! Call the detective! Gather info and email the detective ! That information is bullets in his gun.
Right now, as we speak, KKK is relaxing. He DOES have counsel now. They are taking the position that NONE of this is criminal, it's all civil. His position is he never lied, never defrauded. Don't let him do this to us. Help prove to that detective what a rat bastard snitch Kevin Kulek is.
And please do not forget to put the the exact dates you sent in money, the dates Kevin promised blah blah blah, and what Kevin's responses were to any questions (and when). This might not seem like important information right now but when it comes to the trial stage this is the type of information that that will destroy his defense. Make sure all of that information gets to the detective.

I called the detective today and received a call back instantly. He told me what to email him and i sent it all right away. This case is real if you haven't contacted him you should do so immediately. The more people who get involved the better.

#7975 4 years ago
Quoted from PinChili:

Did he give you any other update? Is the FBI taking the lead? Is he still planning to meet with Kevin and his lawyer this week? And what day?

Not posting updates as of yet as the detective asked me not to. Dont want to give free info to kevins attorney. All i know is the wheels are finally turning.

#8011 4 years ago
Quoted from Trekie:

As Rommy said........if you are a victim please gather the following to report to,the detective in midland. Please don't wait. Please call,him right away.
1- all your details, DOB, address, how much you paid, when, how much, in a one page summary email. Include dates! Declare yourself a victim of KKK and here are my details.
2- evidence of any contact you had with KKK - notes from phone calls, recorded messages, and emails. Attach all this to your email.
3- another email attached labeled Web Links where you put links to incriminating videos, podcasts, and websites. There will be lots of duplication but don't worry about that just do it.
Don't lay down for this! Call the detective! Gather info and email the detective ! That information is bullets in his gun.
Right now, as we speak, KKK is relaxing. He DOES have counsel now. They are taking the position that NONE of this is criminal, it's all civil. His position is he never lied, never defrauded. Don't let him do this to us. Help prove to that detective what a rat bastard snitch Kevin Kulek is.
And please do not forget to put the the exact dates you sent in money, the dates Kevin promised blah blah blah, and what Kevin's responses were to any questions (and when). This might not seem like important information right now but when it comes to the trial stage this is the type of information that that will destroy his defense. Make sure all of that information gets to the detective.
Bump

Everyone who sent money needs to do this. The only part the detective said he didn't need was the Web Links as he has those already. If your unsure what to send call the detective he's more then happy to talk on the phone and returned my calls promptly.

1 month later
#8556 4 years ago

Just heard back from the detective. Basically it says he cant do anymore with the case because nobody from Michigan will come forward so it not in his jurisdiction.

#8565 4 years ago

Or are they getting one of the 6 games he has parts for.

#8567 4 years ago

Cool call the detective see what he says. Did anybody else get a email from the detective today or just me?

#8587 4 years ago

I have been out of the office at training and have not had a chance to respond to emails, so please forgive the tardiness of this correspondence. At this writing, the case has been turned over to Special Agent Anthony Kraudelt with the Federal Bureau of Investigation. At this time, there are no reported victims from Michigan, and due to the geographic scope of the investigation and total possible monies lost, I requested the assistance of a larger investigative entity. Myself and Agent Kraudelt did sit with Mr. Kulek and his attorney, identified as Mr. Jon Emaus from Brighton, Michigan, earlier in the month. At that time, further documents were requested from Mr. Kulek and his attorney for review in this case. Any additional questions should be directed to Special Agent Kraudelt at the email of Anthony.Kraudelt@ic.fbi.gov. Thank you for your patience during this investigation.

Det. Benzing

This is my email from the detective. Since then i have been in contact with Agent Kraudelt and it doesnt get any better. Hes basically said that people have been receiving refunds who want them and paypal has been working with us to send our requested refunds.

I highly suggest everyone who want a refund but hasnt got one send a email to the agent at the FBI!!!

#8695 4 years ago

Lawyer email please

1 week later
#8838 4 years ago

Just got my refund for 4500 issued

#8839 4 years ago

I called his lawyer yesterday gave him my info and received my refund today.

#8840 4 years ago

It says pending but it's was sent to me at 330 am

#8869 4 years ago

If you haven't contacted kevins lawyer and haven't got a refund you should call him. I called him yesterday he was really good to deal with. Took all my info and I got a refund today.

#8872 4 years ago

This wasn't a charge back though it was a refund and it says a few days not 30 to 60

#8873 4 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

If you haven't contacted kevins lawyer and haven't got a refund you should call him. I called him yesterday he was really good to deal with. Took all my info and I got a refund today.

#8874 4 years ago
Quoted from NinJaBooT:

Can someone please forward me Kevin's lawyers contact info.
Thanks.

Pm sent

#8916 4 years ago
Quoted from CaryCarmichael:

Huh. Very interesting. I paid via PP with a linked checking account. Both my claims were closed by the Bank and PP, and they didn't get that far.
I'm amazed to hear that the Attorney says they aren't doing this. They gave me what I requested, which was less than I gave Kevin. I gave $3k and got $2,750 pushed to my account. I had told Kevin via email that I would take $250 less if that helped him issue refunds, and stuck to my word when I talked with his lawyer.
Wild, wacky stuff.

My exact same story but paid 4750 got 4500

#9108 4 years ago

"Your refund by Skit-B Pinball didn't complete."

I just got this email too

3 months later
#9555 3 years ago

Had a nice long talk with keith today(the lawyer) Things are looking really good. Kevin if you reading this you better watch out easy living will be over soon!

#9558 3 years ago

Ya i cant wait for the case to be finished (no idea how long that will be) so all the info can be shared.

#9567 3 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

Still waiting for my empty Virtua pin cabinet

This times 100. Lot more to that story.....

#9570 3 years ago
Quoted from MMuller:

Any new news on this?

Lawsuit in action. Lots of news but sorry none can be shared till the lawsuit is complete.

1 week later
#9702 3 years ago

Hey pin rebel I'm one of the people who got TRICKED over and I'm in on the lawsuit. I know what's going on with it out side of pinside. If you did you would just shut the HECK up and leave this thread. I get UPSET enough about the whole experience I don't need your OWN OPINION adding to it . Grow up and move on. Nobody wants you in this thread.

#9703 3 years ago

Oh and the only people who got refunds were through their credit card. He hasn't sent any to anybody

#9708 3 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Oh and the only people who got refunds were through their credit card. He hasn't sent any to anybody

hey warbound saw your down vote. I guess you know somebody who got a refund from kevin or are you just trolling like your avatar.

1 month later
#10095 3 years ago

Can it just be a pic of a pile of shit as I wouldn't see the difference

6 months later
#10510 3 years ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

The $250 I put down on game #81 was 62.50% of a color DMD,
yeah it would look nice on my Judge Dredd... .. . . .

Imagine paid in full like I was

#10515 3 years ago
Quoted from Jdfitzy-in-Aus:

That must suck big time.
Did you get anything back from disputed charges etc?
I sent $3000 myself and haven't seen a cent back.
I'd like to say I learnt a valuable lesson but my pre-order GBLE says not...

Never got a dime back.

#10523 3 years ago

Anybody hear anything from the lawyer? I've emailed a couple times with no response. Starting to think I just threw more money down the shitter.

#10532 3 years ago

This is from a chapter 7 faq

" It is likewise not for anyone who basically acts in a dishonest or fraudulent manner. It is for the honest debtors, who, for circumstances they cannot control, find themselves overwhelmed in debt. It is not required that the debtor prove that he did not make errors in judgment."

How can Kevin claim chapter 7 then?

3 weeks later
#11117 2 years ago
Quoted from LadySlingshot:

Only buy from reputable companies who have a history of shipping quality pins on time.

If everyone stuck with this logic no company except stern would exist. Spooky, jjp, highway, Dutch pinball all only exist because people took a chance on them. Instead of blaming us for having faith in a startup company you should be thanking us. Boutique pinball only exists if people take a chance.

1 month later
#11578 2 years ago

Has anyone heard from Keith. In the last 6 months I've emailed 6 times to him and his assistants, called twice and pm him yesterday. Never get a response back.

#11584 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I have spoken to Keith on a regular basis. I am surprised if you have not heard back from him if you are a current client (I assume you are).

Yes I'm a client

#11617 2 years ago
Quoted from KeithinMI:

I'm here and responding to everyone. Please call me at my office at your convenience. 248-894-3911 x 111.

Talked to Keith 5 minutes ago. Everthing is good just got our lines crossed. Can't wait to see how this turns out.

1 month later
#11870 2 years ago

Can someone pm me the list or just post if im on it? Mitchell A

#11886 2 years ago
Quoted from Russo121:

I'm also owed $4750. Hopefully ill get a letter in the post a few weeks from now.
EDIT: Its actually £3000 Sterling at the time of purchase. In my case at least.

The debts are in the amount Kevin received in American dollars

2 months later
#12278 2 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

I've got no skin in this game

Quoted from PoMC:

I don't see a big deal of kids getting laptops for presents and it's certainly not a slap in anyone's face

Easy to say when you've lost nothing to this thief.

#12287 2 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Well, Kevin and his wife ARE on social media, along with millions of other people. I also don't post on social media other than the occasional FB post, but there's nothing braggadocious about posting a video of kids opening their presents on Christmas. It's just the way of the world for most people now.
And like I said, laptops haven't been a high ticket item in years, so you don't know how much was spent on them.

OK let's say the laptops are 200 each. You can send me $1000 against what I paid Kevin and then you can have the joy of buying them for his kids.

1 week later
#12567 2 years ago
Quoted from Brickshot:

Excuse me, and where do I go to see YOUR full legal name and preferably address? It must be on here somewhere, right?

The checkmark beside his username means hes verified and not a duplicate account.

3 weeks later
#13372 2 years ago

Anyone else get the newest mezel mod email last night lol.

Screenshot_20170125-054226 (resized).png

#13515 2 years ago

Looks like his wife is selling things including a camera lens that I'm assuming our money paid for.

#13819 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Kathy is the mom.
Amanda is the wife.
BOTH were part of SkitB and are going down also if I have things my way.

Would you prefer if they both went down at the same time, or individually

1 week later
#14001 2 years ago

I have not received my letter. Crazy that Germany gets it before canada.

4 months later
#16168 1 year ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I wonder if Keith can file a lien against any insurance proceeds? They possibly had mandatory flood insurance.

Where I live, if you live on a flood plain you can't get flood insurance.

#16170 1 year ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

The fed gov supplements flood insurance in US. It's only something like $450 a year no matter where your house is (my understanding anyway).

Wow wish I had that.

#16415 1 year ago
Quoted from Taxman:

If the money was not in the account would PayPal have even allowed him to do that?

It's would be easy for him. Issue all the refunds from a linked bank account. It takes PayPal 3 to 5 days to confirm the funds. When the funds weren't available the refunds got cancelled.

I got the PayPal email saying I was getting refunded too but it was cancelled the day before it cleared. I'm out the full purchase price.

#16664 1 year ago

Got a email from the news station wanting me to call them as they are doing another story. Told me to call them asap.
Anyone else get this?

#16666 1 year ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

Great news.
Call them now.

Don't know if I should as I'm involved in the lawsuit

Edit it's ok to tell our side of the story.

#16667 1 year ago

If anyone wants here number to call and tell the story pm me and I'll give it to you. She wants a call asap.

whysnow I'm looking in your direction

#16670 1 year ago

We're allowed to talk to her but she wants someone she can film or Skype with and I've never used Skype and live in canada.
Anyone local or comfortable with Skype that got ripped off want to do a interview?

#16672 1 year ago

Ya she want to know the story, including what has happened in court so far. Stuff like Kevin applying for bankruptcy and it being denied and discharged from the courts

#16674 1 year ago
Quoted from pinlink:

Someone sharp that can very articulately tell the story should step up and help out. Being a news piece, I would imagine you would only have a minute or so to tell the other side.

This is what I'm looking for.

#16705 1 year ago
Quoted from Richthofen:

Honestly trying to contact a reporter and enact some sort of perceived justice in the media is not going to help

This is wrong. I have talked to Keith about it.

#16715 1 year ago
Quoted from Slash:

From what I read of Mitch's post it implied Keith didn't seem to think it was a problem if someone who was burnt in the scam spoke to a reporter that was requesting info

This^^^

7 months later
#17939 1 year ago
Quoted from bigduke6:

Going thru my closet and found the old SkitB/Predator shirt. Completely forgot about it. I got out when he started asking for more cash. I was throwing this thing away but decided I'd ask if anybody wanted it for any reason? Bonfire or target practice? If you lost money I'll pay shipping.

I sent a pm

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 399.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 249.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Tilttopper
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball USA
$ 119.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 18.95

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mitch.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside