Topic Stats

• 18,301 posts
  • 815 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 days ago by TheLaw
  • Topic is favorited by 193 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,544 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
194b3475e0440b8112afc0ac4ad5bf0ed0e8ec3db63fb4b6748a4f2e06a9865b (resized).jpg
31A053C2-4495-4E3E-980F-E5ADEA02F1DE (resized).jpeg
IMG_2933 (resized).JPG
beetlejuice-shrunken head (resized).jpg
2716720260_bc8966f6b1 (resized).jpg
D460F55E-AD42-43C6-91EB-B8162A84A094.gif
Screenshot_20190103-214734_Facebook (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

86 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20

Post #12066 What is PACER and where are you getting the court documents? Posted by c508 (2 years ago)

Post #12502 Links to where Kevin gives "his side of the story". Posted by BillySastard (2 years ago)

Post #12515 Updated court filings. Potential cash coming into bankruptcy estate. Posted by Wolfmarsh (2 years ago)

Post #12528 Good summation of 2 year look back and possible fraudulent transfers. Posted by flynnibus (2 years ago)

Post #12580 More legal pleadings. Posted by Wolfmarsh (2 years ago)

Post #12593 Facts & allegations document for VirtuaPin Posted by c508 (2 years ago)

Post #12801 Photos of Experts of Dangerous Posted by fastpinball (2 years ago)

Post #12872 Enaud's account of contacting fox regarding skit-b Posted by Enaud (2 years ago)

Post #13034 Description of an adversary proceeding (or AP) Posted by jasonp (2 years ago)

Post #13477 Discharge of debt denied by order Posted by Compy (2 years ago)

Post #13483 Stipulations for waiving chapter 7 discharge Posted by Compy (2 years ago)

Post #13528 Audio recording from Jan 27 court hearing regarding bankruptcy filing Posted by Wolfmarsh (2 years ago)

Post #13729 Summary of legal bankruptcy terminology Posted by Razorbak86 (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mikehogue.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#442 4 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

Even if they eventually ship all 250 Predator's and even if they turn out to be good games; how could anyone possibly pre-order from them again?

I was in on BBB. Similar to Predator, there were those who constantly said it wouldn't be made. But Gene came through and built an awesome game.

After all I went through with BBB, I would've preordered a Kingpin in a heartbeat!

Kepp the faith. Kevin is going to build us a great game.

3 months later
#6393 4 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

Putting the PayPal issue aside, what about those that paid by check?
They have nothing to do with Credit cards or PayPal.... If Kevin is sincere, they should have their refund by now.
From here in the cheap seats, this looks like yet another stalling tactic from Kevin.

This is me.

I wanted this pin so badly that I sent a cashiers check to Kevin. Just so he could save the paypal / cc fees.

Just wanted to help out the start up guy in anyway I could.

Please be kind with my complete stupidity! Yeah..... hindsight looks really good right now!

1 month later
#8731 4 years ago
Quoted from CaryCarmichael:

I just got off the phone with my lawyer.
His advice to me is to send a certified letter to Kevin's lawyer stating that I am giving official notice that I am an unsecured creditor seeking my $3k.
From what he tells me, sending the aforementioned letter is the same as the judgement that Enaud got, and puts us all in the same 'unsecured creditor' line-up in the event of bankruptcy. Except that Enaud has already proven that Kevin owes him money. When Kevin goes into bankruptcy, and after receiving my letter, I'll be given the opportunity and a deadline to prove that I'm owed. Also, after sending this letter, I will be kept apprised of his bankruptcy proceedings.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Can someone post or pm me a sample of an unsecured creditor letter?

Something that all of us in on Predator can use that will stand up in court.

Hopefully this will spur other Predator buyers into going after Kevin Whitney Kulek.

Thanks in advance!

1 month later
#9398 4 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Why? What will that accomplish? It's over. Kulek has nothing. Move on.

I just got on board with Keith. Why.......?

Because I work very hard for my money. I just can't let someone steal $4750 from me. I supported Kevin up until the very end. When it all fell apart, I thought he'd do the right thing and work his ass off to pay back each and every one of us. At the very least, divide up what was left of a very sizable preorder sum of money. But no, not Kevin. He continues to work on his dream of being a pinball manufacturing company. It's time that he goes out and gets a real job!

Why you ask?

Because I don't want Kevin, his wife, his family or friends to profit from my preorder funds in any way! The money I sent to Keith is money well spent. It's actually worth every penny as I don't have to drag Kevin to court long distance ala Enaud.

Like you Underlord, I will be just fine. It was a life lesson. But I'm going to get a lot of satisfaction by sending Keith after him. I encourage others to do the same. Time to put Kevin Kulek out of business!

2 months later
#9625 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

His name is Tim Fife and he lives in Michigan as do you. And if you ever read some of the crap he posts on Pinside as Pinchili you might understand why some of us don't care that he's been outed.

If Keith is reading this.........

It might be a good idea to slap a summons on Tim Fife of Michigan.

As far as I'm concerned, Tim has my Predator machine that I fully paid for.

9 months later
#11381 3 years ago
Quoted from cfh:

I run into Kevin now and then as his lawyer is just a few miles from where I live, and Kevin likes to go to arcade type hang outs that I also visit. So I get some different insight and different points of view on what's happening. But I'm frankly just not interested in sharing them here anymore. Many seem more interested in twisting lies and talking crap then you are about finding out what is really true.

You can have a poison pill and swallow it, but that doesn't mean it's going to hurt Kevin. It just means you're going to hurt yourself. All this ill will towards Kevin, though understandable to a point, is not good for anyone, especially yourselves. Frankly I think many are more mad at themsves then Kevin. But I am no longer interested in participating in this therapy session here. Especially since many are not interested in facts, only interested in carrying pitchforks. I thought this would be a good place to discuss things, but apparently that's just not the case.

Clay. As someone who has fully paid for a Predator machine, I'm completely offended that you have a machine and I don't. For you to actually *visit* with a known thief and liar and then somehow wind up with a machine and parts to build another tells me much more about you! I honestly hope Keith takes you to court. If nothing else, just to have you disclose everything you do know. I have lost all respect for you and the way you conduct yourself. I hope this Predator purchase was worth your credibility and reputation.

5 months later
#12562 2 years ago
Quoted from Brickshot:

Opinions you disagree with or put you in a bad light? Time to find a way to boot that person, lol.
It's incredibly ironic that the exact same shepherd of the sheep who led the flock to keep their money with Kevin is now the one pleading with the flock to stick with Keith. Simply apologizes for a couple years worth of hundreds of over-the-top hate posts toward those pointing out the obvious red flags on Predator and Kevin and then starts a new crusade to save all the pre-order's money. Just too funny.

And who are you?

You seem very interested in this thread and point out posts from years ago. Yet you've only been around since July of 2016?

2 weeks later
#13072 2 years ago

Hiring Keith was one of the best things I've done in the hobby. Pinball funds well spent! Just knowing that Kevin's got to spend the next week of his life scrambling to fulfill a court order brings me such happiness!

So Kevin just started a new job? I'd been great if he had to call the new employer to tell them he's in jail. Maybe it'll happen the 27th.

Lock him up! Lock him up!

Sleep well this week Kevin! Should've done the refund like you said you were going to.

#13188 2 years ago
Quoted from monkeybug:

Not everyone paid by Paypal. So there is another sum of money to be accounted for.

I didn't want to see a new pinball company get hit with fees. So I sent a cashiers check.

Paid in full too!

#13273 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Kevin keeps talking like 'he just wants this to be over'... buhahaha.. wake up dude.. this is just the info gathering phase!! Keith said the trustee is going to file an adversary proceeding next week. Presumably claiming Kevin lied and is concealing assets... and that's where the good stuff starts. With Kevin's path.. he's going to get liquidated AND STILL owe the debts.. and if hes LUCKY.. not face criminal charges for his perjury and bankruptcy crimes.
The idiot has taken his civil lawsuits.. and is turning them into criminal charges on his own.
It's like Christmas has come just a little late this year.. instead of just facing civil collection claims forever.. the moron is making his case into a criminal one all on his own.

Pure gold here!

This is why I joined the the lawsuit. To make Kevin's life completely miserable!

1 week later
#13873 2 years ago

It's clear the stress is mounting for the Kulek family. Sad really as this ordeal is just in the beginning stage. If only they would've done the right thing and had been completely forthcoming on where the funds went, and then refunded the rest. I honestly would've chalked it up to a lesson learned.

My concern now is for the kids. Can you imagine living in home with all this drama? The lies, the theft and possible drug abuse has got to be an unhealthy environment for young kids. At what point do we help by getting the authorities involved with a welfare check? Child Protective Services?

#13926 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Heck, his dad may come out of hiding a turn him in for that.

This made me laugh out loud!

2 months later
#15027 2 years ago
Quoted from NinJaBooT:

Amanda and Kevin are doing a good job of sabotaging their own case. Are these people really that stupid?
Wait a minute, I sent kevin 4500? Might as well ad me to the list of idiots!

Yeah...... me too.

But I have to admit, I'm getting a whole lot of satisfaction of my monies spent with Keith!

Sleep well Kevin, Amanda, Kathy and friends. We're just getting started!

#15088 2 years ago

After reading Keith's qualifications..... the Kulek's and friends are so screwed!

No wonder that they can't hold onto a lawyer. Who'd want to go to court and face Keith while representing the Kulek hillbillies!

Job well done Keith!

2 weeks later
#15327 2 years ago

One thing that bothers me is the continued talk of the PayPal account monies that were deposited. Like that was the only funds Kevin received.

Remember....... there were enough dummies like me, that sent Kevin a check or cashiers check.

Even if there were only 10 of us who paid in full, that's $47,500 in cash. So easy to give (hide) grandma some funds to make it *appear* that grandma later gave monies to Kathy to pay for the so called photography business or house for that matter.

Every Kulek that has spoken in court has been caught in a lie. There's no way that Kathy or her family had the funds to purchase a house or start a photography business without Predator funds!

I'm just waiting for the Judge to bring the hammer down. He's been far to easy on them thus far.

2 weeks later
#15706 2 years ago
Quoted from wolftownjeff:

you should be, and you get to witness my painful withdraw from pinside, should only take 2-3 days,
but, really, I never knew the group was so racist.

Goodbye!

#15708 2 years ago

She can keep the Canon AE1 and the Olympus camera. Those were purchased in 2010 and 2012. That's a total of $300.

Everything else is mine and I'm going after it!

Keith.... you're doing a fantastic job!

1 month later
#16552 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

brianna.owczarzak@wnem.com
Contact brianna if you were scammed by the Kulek family. Sounds like if enough people reach out to help then there will likely be a follow up piece done. There were 17 with civil cases. There were hundreds that had funds stolen.
A simple email on this holiday morning could do a ton of good. Think how important it is to ensure these scam artists are exposed in their own community!

Email sent!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Haus
$ 20.00
$ 109.99
$ 19.95
$ 5,599.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 248.85
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 26.95
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 149.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
$ 38.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 51.45
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Mod Co.
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 24.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts
$ 14.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 109.99
$ 10.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mikehogue.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside