Topic Stats

• 18,269 posts
  • 815 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 60 days ago by Cobra99
  • Topic is favorited by 193 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,540 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
194b3475e0440b8112afc0ac4ad5bf0ed0e8ec3db63fb4b6748a4f2e06a9865b (resized).jpg
31A053C2-4495-4E3E-980F-E5ADEA02F1DE (resized).jpeg
IMG_2933 (resized).JPG
beetlejuice-shrunken head (resized).jpg
2716720260_bc8966f6b1 (resized).jpg
D460F55E-AD42-43C6-91EB-B8162A84A094.gif
Screenshot_20190103-214734_Facebook (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20181108-174321 (resized).png
Fife Appeal Sept 24 2018.pdf (PDF preview)
cat ooo 2.gif
7332539.attach (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

86 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20

Post #12066 What is PACER and where are you getting the court documents? Posted by c508 (2 years ago)

Post #12502 Links to where Kevin gives "his side of the story". Posted by BillySastard (2 years ago)

Post #12515 Updated court filings. Potential cash coming into bankruptcy estate. Posted by Wolfmarsh (2 years ago)

Post #12528 Good summation of 2 year look back and possible fraudulent transfers. Posted by flynnibus (2 years ago)

Post #12580 More legal pleadings. Posted by Wolfmarsh (2 years ago)

Post #12593 Facts & allegations document for VirtuaPin Posted by c508 (2 years ago)

Post #12801 Photos of Experts of Dangerous Posted by fastpinball (2 years ago)

Post #12872 Enaud's account of contacting fox regarding skit-b Posted by Enaud (2 years ago)

Post #13034 Description of an adversary proceeding (or AP) Posted by jasonp (2 years ago)

Post #13477 Discharge of debt denied by order Posted by Compy (2 years ago)

Post #13483 Stipulations for waiving chapter 7 discharge Posted by Compy (2 years ago)

Post #13528 Audio recording from Jan 27 court hearing regarding bankruptcy filing Posted by Wolfmarsh (2 years ago)

Post #13729 Summary of legal bankruptcy terminology Posted by Razorbak86 (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mike_j.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#925 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

could not have been said better.
I paid in back in June and either I get the game or I loose my deposit. That was my choice and I will be the only person happy or hurt with my choice.
The sad part to me is that some people that are not in for the game have made an active choice to do everything they can try and make the game fail. I am sure a book could be written about it, but pretty sick to see some very active members in our hobby and the industry that are doing everything they can to shut this project down, with little regard that if they succeed they will be tossing 250 real pinheads under the bus along with their witch hunt to fail a pinball company.
Let's be honest, SkitB (or any company startup) has enough troubles on their own failures and the last thing any of us need is the continual 'sky is falling' mentality or weekly calls to a license holder from some pinsiders to complain. We (those that paid in) made our own decision and anyone that is trying to actively screw with that is not just having a negative impact on SkitB, but also the community of 250 as a whole. Just lay off the BS and let things unfold as they will or won't. You are not doing any of your fellow community members a favor with the continual BS.

The same group of dolts had similar comments about WOZ.

I hope you guys waiting for your Predator are made whole.

1 week later
#1131 4 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

I think if Kevin wanted this email posted here it would've been. I'm thinking they don't.

Ouch, this doesn't sound too good.

1 week later
#1915 4 years ago
Quoted from Jared:

She got them reduced? That's so sad!!!!

She also had one of the better nose jobs in Hollywood.

She had a real pig nose in Career Opportunities, but today it's pretty darn perfect.

1 week later
#2547 4 years ago

Hopefully, everyone can get at least 80 cents on their dollar and move on from this disaster.

#2559 4 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Where would he be messaged? I did not receive this email nor did I ever receive my $250 back.

Do you have their physical address? I would send a certified letter, enough of the email and PM garbage.

#2578 4 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

I know this last message was not the epic solution everyone was looking for, but no need to stoop to name calling...
But that aside,
Reading that long message from Kevin- do you think he would have even shared the murky details he did without the proding from the critics (trolls?)?
I'd say hell no.
He was clearly dragged kicking and screaming to this point (by his own admission) and for the first time coming off the "everything in fine with the license" narrative which has now clearly been a lie.
So, shoot the messengers if it makes you feel better, but I would submit there's FAR MORE divulged from Kevin as a result of the shitnado here and elsewhere.

Agreed, but you have some serious time on your hands.

Admirable.

#2664 4 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

Well and that mentality is now crushing the JPOP buyers. Literally, that 17K in the stock market over the last 4 years would have kicked back 50K by now with almost any quality stock.

What does the stock market have to do with anything?

For most folks purchasing a pinball machine this is play money, not money which was ever going to be dedicated to an investment portfolio.

I just hope all of the folks involved in the Predator fiasco get their cash back.

#3278 4 years ago

Has anyone tried sending a certified letter from a Michigan based attorney?

#3529 4 years ago

Is any money left and in what manner will it be returned?

#3804 4 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Again: so?
You keep saying this. What's the point? Nobody is saying Kevin is going to get an attorney to work for free. The issue is whether he is better off by refunding as much of the money as soon as he can or not...even if that means not having money to pay an attorney later.
The answer to that question in my opinion is: yes, he is. Even if that means he won't have money left to pay a lawyer for some lawsuit filed by Fox. Worse thing that can happen under those circumstances? Fox gets a large judgment, Kevin files Bankruptcy and starts his life over again. Keeping the money can lead to worse consequences.

RobT is dead on with his analysis.

#4790 4 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I like the stock analogy better. It's more to the truth than anything else. You are putting money into something that has yet to be made. Plenty of companies go belly up trying to make a product and find out costs are higher than expected. Everyone that put into that company loses their ass when shit fall apart. This is no different.

Really?

#5161 4 years ago
Quoted from Skins:

It wasn't a scam in the sense of building a proto to get money with no intention of building more. The fraud was he willingly took money after he was served a cease and desist notice. He knew he couldn't build them at that point. Allegedly of course...

How do people overlook this or think this issue is not a big deal?

#5873 4 years ago

I no longer care what the AG or Kevin are saying.

Let me know when the 200 customers have the money back in their bank accounts.

#5923 4 years ago
Quoted from Asylum:

Mainly the 180 day window with PayPal. I think a good amount of pre-order folks are getting positive responses from their credit card company's now. But those that paid by check or direct bank transfer are having a tougher time.

I am still unclear why anyone would pay for any machine in this manner.

I have had dealers tell me that they will shave off another $200 or so if I pay by bank transfer or check. On a $6,000+ machine I am not paying with anything other than American Express. My peace of mind is worth much more than $200.

#6345 4 years ago
Quoted from nephasth:

Paypal are just being jerks right now...

Sellers who accept PayPal have been saying this for years.

#6520 4 years ago

This thread has turned into an American Express commercial.

At this point, I think refunds are a year away, though I do believe they will happen.

#6664 4 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

99% of people buy the most house they can possibly afford.

Those are some dumb people.

#6777 4 years ago

And Pinky Tuscadero.

#6962 4 years ago
Quoted from Enaud:

I did the online filing almost two weeks ago and I've heard as much from them as I've heard from Kevin.

Two weeks is nothing.

I would allow at least 6 weeks for a response.

1 month later
#8859 4 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Maybe it's just PayPal releasing the funds in their account finally and has nothing to do with Kevin doing it at all?

Doubtful. This is the workings of Kevin and his attorney.

#9050 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

How much did you get paid? What was the contract for? To deliver cabinets right?
Hiring staff, training and insuring is the business risk that you took on. The risk I and many others take every day. You simply kept cabinet deposit money and applied it to your own expenses you chose to incur on your own to get his business and accept the order.
Owners sent money in on this game and some aren't getting it back. That's a risk they took.
If i were you, I'd be pissed about the whole thing too, just like they are. You got to cover all of your losses and then some, from money you collected as a deposit from Kevin. Jpop vendors weren't so fortunate. But I do get why/how you are justifying keeping all that money and not delivering what you were paid to deliver.
And then you apparently lied about actually seeing the SkitB license to make the pin? Maybe I have that wrong.
In any event, it will all come out in the wash. GL

I interpreted Noah's post as you are now describing.

That is bad news and an argument for keeping the money which will not hold water.

#9170 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Nosy Pinsiders have tried to scam their way in since day one and still continue to try. blockquote>

That's pathetic.

3 months later
#10012 3 years ago

Do you think Kulek is concerned at this point?

1 month later
#10114 3 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

I hope the Kulek's turkey is dry and gross today.

I hope the local soup kitchen turns him away.

2 months later
#10298 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

It's the legal system and it works the same for all. A bunch of people are suing some poor ($) person for a bunch of monies he doesn't have. What's the rush?

- removed-

1 month later
#10382 3 years ago
Quoted from asay:

Ahh yes, let's do away with welfare and food stamps so poor people start stealing more to get their food/drugs. That way we can spend 5x what we spend on welfare on things like public defenders, jails, and and skyrocketing insurance premiums due to record crime rates. But hey, I saved 2% on my taxes!

Spaying/neutering might prove more cost effective.

2 months later
#10584 3 years ago
Quoted from ViolinSteve:

Maybe he can give out a bunch of discount coupons for his wife's business: http://www.laumephotography.com/
What an ass. This business is also a joke. Just read the blog and laugh at the spelling and grammar.

Holy, White Trash, Batman!

#10607 3 years ago
Quoted from examiner:

Also worth noting there are multiple defendants in the lawsuit, as so far it appears only Kevin has filed bankruptcy. So that bears watching.

Who are the other defendants?

#10608 3 years ago
Quoted from Grinder901:

Nah I like Milton better

Yeah, he was great with board games and chocolate bars.

2 weeks later
#10923 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Can we get a mod to pull an IP check on this guy. Seems very vocal about trying to get people to not continue to persue.
Reality for those involved in the litigation is we have a VERY good idea of what money is left and there is a good chance of recovery of $$$. Keep in mind that this sort of thing is the lawyers bag.
I am more than happy to fight this all the way to the end. Kevin, Aarron, Amanda, and Kathy will all need to follow this through to the end as there is no way I am stopping. Hopefully more will get involved and all that have will continue the fight. There is strength in number and a better chance for action with more involved.

Hopefully, your suit will destroy them financially and emotionally.

#10926 2 years ago
Quoted from HappyDayz:

Nope, zero effect on me. Does it effect MrBally? Does it effect CFH? Just stating the unfortunate facts. It sure sounds like they are already ruined financially and I do not think they can feel any worse then they already do. But they seemed to have lived a very humble life before this project and they seem very content living a humble life now. Can't squeeze blood from a turnip.

I can't argue that if true, but sometimes pulverizing the turnip can leave one satisfied.

#11037 2 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

That's not what the money trail and bank statements say...

OK, what do they say?

#11045 2 years ago

According to her FaceBook page she is hiring an "office girl."

Maybe someone here can make a recommendation or apply for the position.

#11048 2 years ago
Quoted from HappyDayz:

I agree, those things (house and camera equipment) were bought after taking money for Predator. But, would it not be a challenge to prove he never deserved to take a salary for himself like JPop did? Doesn't this all still come back to whether there was intent to defraud? Even then, would a judge (or bankruptcy court?) ever force them to sell their modest home or force them to sell their only source of income (the photography biz)? Especially since they have a child? And how do you prove they never had a dime in savings prior to taking money for Predator? Seems like a huge uphill climb. Good luck. Looking forward to hearing what all came out in the various depositions.

I will never understand this "taking a salary" BS.

People who were screwed by Kevin and JPop paid their money to buy a pinball machine. After Kevin/JPop take the money, their responsibility is to deliver a pinball machine as described, whether they make a dime or lose a dime.

Did these crooks ever tell their customers that they were funding a startup and there is a chance all of their cash will do nothing more than finance a photography business or purchase an Infiniti SUV?

#11126 2 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Have you seen his tax returns for the past few years? How do you know he did not file and pay his taxes?

I haven't seen his returns either, but I would gladly take the bet that he didn't declare Predator cash as income.

#11201 2 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

To everyone involved in the legal battle, keep it up! This is proof positive that what you are doing is having an effect on Kevin.

#11211 2 years ago

It continues to get hotter.

Keep up the pressure, boys.

#11279 2 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

In this case, justice will never be served. Putting him in jail will never get people their money back.
But there is a chance some learned a valuable, although costly lesson and will finally be able to get on with their lives. Then there are those that will let it eat away at them forever.

If he goes to jail, most everyone will feel much better.

#11341 2 years ago

Based upon this recent chatter, is it a safe bet that Kevin, his wife and mother are becoming uncomfortable?

#11369 2 years ago

How many games did Mother Kulek assemble?

1 week later
#11504 2 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Let me guess how much money you lost in this endeavor:
Zip?

3 weeks later
#11572 2 years ago

I hope this is some great news for all involved.

#11577 2 years ago

It's too bad he is not being criminally prosecuted.

Can assets be seized from the wife's photography business?

#11591 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I'm just amazed that you can buy a house for $30k.

Isn't that a down payment? I would imagine the home would be closer to 150K, no?

#11711 2 years ago

Can the prosecutor's office jump in on this at any time?

As more information surfaces, would they not have the appetite for a case like this?

4 months later
#12148 2 years ago
Quoted from Trekie:

So how long do you think Kevin will be on the run? Weeks? Months?
In what state will the capture / arrest occur ?

If he resists, can they shoot him?

#12246 2 years ago
Quoted from fast_in_muskoka:

looks kinda strange . . .

The physical appearance of Kulek and JPop is the only reason I didn't give either of them a dime.

Judging a book by its cover has served me well.

#12296 2 years ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

Either they're complete idiots for posting this online and not making it private, or it's malicious intent to pour more salt on the wounds. I'm leaning towards the malicious intent and that they simply think they can just get away with what they've done and continue to slap everyone in the face.

I am really surprised no one has given this guy a beating.

I am not condoning it, but am dumbfounded that it hasn't happened.

#12371 2 years ago
Quoted from Strohz:

Did we ever find out what happened with his partner, Aaron? You never hear him mentioned and I know at some point he left Skit-B, but he was just as much involved as Kevin at the beginning and giving presentations at the shows. Did he ever give his side of the story and what Kevin knew when?

Kevin probably bought him a laptop too.

#12447 2 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Another case of I am not sure why this guy hasn't met any "street justice".

I am very surprised by this, but could see something happening at the conclusion of the legal proceedings depending on the result.

#12454 2 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

We are a peaceful society. Worst case, someone will snap his picture if he walks out of Court scott-free.

Maybe you're right, but things like this frequently play out a little differently in New Jersey.

#12477 2 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

Kevin gives zeros fucks.

I believe deep regret will be forthcoming in the not so distant future.

#12492 2 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

He got some pretty educated people to give him a lot of money even though he had the appearance and demeanor of someone not deserving of selling newspapers on a street corner.

He and JPop's physical appearance is the only reason I was spared.

#12639 2 years ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

I'm a bit confused on the VirtuaPin issue as well - are they, in essence, holding onto money for cabinets not delivered, and haven't returned that money? But they're still producing their own things? Could get interesting for them.

I wonder how this will affect their business when their involvement shows up on the search engines.

#12764 2 years ago
Quoted from Jazman:

Wait.. what?!? So you're finally admitting you're Tim?!?
Robin, Tigerlaw, WTF. So, let's say I want to come back here as "someone else", all I need to do is inactivate this account and then get a new one?!? And now I can masquerade as someone anonymous with no post history?

Yep, it's true.

This guy is an absolute disaster.

#12846 2 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

AG did that, and it's exactly as I would do if I went through all the trouble to find out the answers. However, I would not have withheld that info once I got my money back. It does seem like there was an intentional delay. Fox's "keep this quiet" request to AG is just that, a request(a bullshit one too). There was ZERO gag order issued from a court or any legal system.
The second I had gotten my money back I would have hit RGP & Pinside with the news. Not an investigating "pinball reporter".

Tough to argue with that.

#12881 2 years ago
Quoted from Toads:

I'll take one, who wants the other 5.
When do you start production

Not if it is anything like the smoking turd Predator was.

2 weeks later
#13101 2 years ago

Can the judge approve an order which would require any of the financial institutions where any of the Kulek's/SKITB had an account to turn over all records (statements, checks, deposits, transfers of funds)?

#13137 2 years ago
Quoted from the_one:

What does RV stand for?

Recreational vehicle (motor home)

#13209 2 years ago
Quoted from bigduke6:

I have to believe that the Judge has seen hundreds of defendants who, when finally drug in front of him, say the exact crap that came out of this idiots mouth. Ignorance - stupidity won't float next week. If he shows up with the, "My lawyer eat my homework" excuse, can he be put in jail? In the end I don't believe any paperwork exist.

I am sure there is no Skitb paperwork.

However, the bank records and PayPal statements have to be there. Those will show the money trail, no?

#13218 2 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

I also don't get this one either. How did his partner, who also propositioned the community on this offering, walk away scott free form this. If you were involved in alleged scandal from the beginning isn't there accountability? Accomplice to fraud?

Was he a member of the LLC?

#13221 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Turned out there was no LLC. That would make it an unincorporated partnership in many states, not sure about that one though.

Wow.

#13416 2 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

I'm guessing he didn't file any "I can't find my lawyer" papers yesterday.

I'm guessing Kulek has already made the trek to Toronto.

#13470 2 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

I still don't understand how he is "home schooling his kids" and then says he has a job interview... wut

I think the safe answer is that he's a liar.

#13472 2 years ago
Quoted from KeithinMI:

take a look at item #44. That's the best news so far.

c508, can you post?

#13523 2 years ago

Man, I sure hope goes to jail.

#13722 2 years ago
Quoted from chadderack:

Since the funds were ill gotten for a non-existent product that never should have been sold, no. The money is the property of the pre-order customers.

You're making too much sense.

#13766 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

BOTH were part of SkitB and are going down also if I have things my way.

From your mouth to God's ears.

#13872 2 years ago

I think she realizes the party is over and she ain't happy about it.

#13896 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

surprised nobody has just linked this thread to online reviews on google and yelp for her photography business.

Good point.

#13903 2 years ago
Quoted from T-800:

Remind me again why people have public Facebook profiles???

Because they're idiots.

1 week later
#14118 2 years ago

Wish I had the juevos to get in on that one, gorgeous machine.

After the JPop and Kulek fiascos, I'd lost my nerve.

#14189 2 years ago

I am really surprised that Kulek has not yet disappeared into that good Pinconning night.

3 weeks later
#14441 2 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

A default judgement has been entered in the associated case against Paul Maletich/Virtuapin.
They've been ordered to immediately surrender a CNC machine and a large format printer, with a money judgement for $155,000. Whatever the CNC and large format printer get sold for can be applied to that total judgment amount.
It was also ordered that Virtuapin turn over all documentation relating to any transfers between SkitB and Virtuapin.

Hasn't this Virtuapin guy made a few posts in this thread?

#14568 2 years ago
Quoted from Mhulsebu:

I highly doubt Kevin was thinking this far ahead.

I find online reviews to be bullsh*t in most instances.

However, I do enjoy going to a restaurant and having a jackass next to me use his phone to take pictures of his chicken parmigiana. I'm tempted to tell the guy/girl that no one cares what they think, just eat your god damn meal.

#14666 2 years ago

Nothing?

#14687 2 years ago

Anything from Keith?

#14694 2 years ago

Nada?

#14696 2 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

I checked just now and nothing new yet.

Thanks.

#14716 2 years ago
Quoted from chadderack:

As I understand it, the reason why there were recordings at all previously was that the court recorder made them. Not sure if Keith or someone else would record the proceedings at his own office. That's not been made clear.

I'd be happy with a 5 sentence synopsis.

2 weeks later
#14920 2 years ago

If anyone here needs a job this photography business is hiring -

https://www.facebook.com/Laumephotography/

#14940 2 years ago
Quoted from Bud:

I did start a thread yesterday and was reading this thread and seen there was some concern about cabs from Paul. I was trying to shed some light and ease the minds of people who were considering buying cabs from Paul. Didnt mean to fill up your screen with pics, but seems like you went through more trouble to hide the images I uploaded than to just keep scrolling. Sorry.

I don't think Paul has to worry about selling too many more cabinets.

I would imagine that portion of his business may dry up a little.

3 weeks later
#15350 2 years ago
Quoted from rammstein99:

Some people even migrate to a given country and have as many kids as they possibly can because they're trying to take over the host country through birth rate alone.

Visit Lakewood, NJ.

#15373 2 years ago

I don't believe she could have ever acquired a 2K camera without skimming Predator money.

#15384 2 years ago
Quoted from Trekie:

What's the status of the RV and CNC? Have they been turned over to the court?

Anything more on the cabinet company?

#15540 2 years ago
Quoted from DreamTR:

Exactly this.
I still want to point out how many people defended this clown because he was a "good pinball player", therefore he can be trusted. You have to be kidding me. Sometimes it takes some tough love to get to people on here but pinball collectors have been "scammed" for over a decade all the way down to Mr. Pinball Classifieds. All of the boutique pins and paying with PayPal were basically asking for trouble.
I remember a pinhead from Portland a few years coming into my arcade trying to tell me that Kevin was the real deal and Predator was coming out. The leap of faith people have from "cool pinball players" drives me nuts.
I may get some downvotes for this, but I stayed in only on the initial deposit myself. Never sent in another dime. I am out $250 on this. Lesson learned myself but it was worth the chance "if" the game somehow made it out, licensed or not.

The day I first saw photos of Kevin and JPop, I was out on both games.

#15543 2 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

I hope you warned everybody....

Nah, I would have been told I was being too judgmental and that this is the way artists dress and act.

#15565 2 years ago
Quoted from aalucero:

For fuck sake. Now she takes care of the kids. So first Kevin was a stay at home dad. Then the witch watched them all day. Now the grandma puts them on the bus everyday. When my brother, sister and I did something wrong when we were kids under ten we at least had our damn stories straight. These people are all fucking morons.

You have to hope that at some point the kids are taken from these imbeciles.

It may be the only shot they have in the long run.

#15597 2 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

On this version of the site, she was credited as "book keeping" in addition to legal. good lord.
http://web.archive.org/web/20120728044242/http://www.skitbpinball.com:80/crew.html

She's a complete piece of sh*t, just like the rest of them.

#15615 2 years ago
Quoted from Ballypinball:

Let me ask a question
If skitb was an LLC company, then none of the family etc would be in court, Kevin would not be bankrupt only the company??

Doubtful, the veil of a Kulek operated LLC would easily be pierced.

4 weeks later
#15824 2 years ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

Only my pirate friends wear black wedding bands. I asked about it once. I was told it's in the "So You Wanna Be A Pirate?" handbook.

Assholes tend to wear them as well.

#15862 2 years ago
Quoted from Stones:

"My client's water just broke....wanted me to take pictures of that" wtf...........

Why would the horse's ass even mention that?

2 weeks later
#16133 1 year ago
Quoted from jasonp:

I think I know understand why Kevin's dad bailed on his entire family ... See ya later alligator.

Amen to this.

I would have moved to Siberia to get away from these animals.

#16155 1 year ago
Quoted from robbiedoo:

My thoughts exactly. She says right there it was a surprise... How can she now claim she bought I herself? Such bull...

Criminals tend to lie quite frequently.

1 week later
#16579 1 year ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

time served.

...probably wishful thinking on my part...

#16580 1 year ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

I get a lot of people on here are extremely afraid of confrontation and actively go out of their way to avoid it, but overlooking the total amount here and trying to boil it down to $4500 is a level of metal gymnastics that is amazing.

Amazingly obtuse.

#16598 1 year ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I told Kevin way back in the day that if he had just said truthfully where the money went and to refund pennies on the dollar that the community would be hurt but would eventually forgive and forget. I am 100% that if he had done the correct thing years ago that I would be championing the opposite side and rallying to get the family back on their feet. In this case they are getting what they sow.

#16617 1 year ago
Quoted from Enaud:

I do truly feel sorry for the children. They don't deserve this hardship.

Agreed, but this is what happens when people like this are allowed to reproduce. It's a vicious, never ending cycle.

#16665 1 year ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Got a email from the news station wanting me to call them as they are doing another story. Told me to call them asap.
Anyone else get this? And where would they have gotten my email?

Great news.

Call them now.

1 week later
#16782 1 year ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I think Paul has 2 paths in front of him.
1. Lie, Lie, Lie which will end up in being caught in those lies having to pay back the funds and the eventual demise of his business
2. Stop the BS, own up to the fact that he took over 100k of Predator funds, delivered only a fraction of those, and negotiate a payment plan to get the money back to the trustee.
In both cases he will pay for his involvement, but with door #2 he saves face and pays back less, plus the community will support and help grow his business.

I tend to think his business is already shot in the eyes of most hobbyists.

4 weeks later
#16978 1 year ago
Quoted from desertT1:

Just so everyone is clear, she's a mom.

Bad mom.

1 month later
#17332 1 year ago
Quoted from Roostking:

It's pretty obvious in this thread who are friends with the Kuleks.

It sure as hell is.

2 months later
#17631 1 year ago
Quoted from davijc02:

I know this. His outward appearance just doesn’t project an ability to actually pull through on said promises.
He mostly just looks like a guy who lives in his parents basement and yells, “MOM, THE MEATLOAF”.

His appearance was what allowed me to escape this fiasco unscathed.

1 week later
#17656 1 year ago

Talk to your accountant, but it should be an itemized deduction under Theft based upon Fraud.

I know someone who did this without issue. It would be up to them if they would like to come forward to confirm.

#17744 1 year ago
Quoted from RyThom:

So did the magic lawyer get everyone's money back or what?

The point was to cause Kevin and the alleged criminals in his family some pain.

It would seem the mission has been accomplished.

#17758 1 year ago
Quoted from Sarge:

Do not mistake my comment as "rooting for Kevin"
I am simply NOT rooting for the lawyers, as they are the only ones who win in a case like this.
If you guys believe for a second that any of this was merely more that an inconvenience for the Kuleks, you are mistaken.
If you think you "ruined" anything, again, you are mistaken.

I am not involved in the suit, but I think you're wrong.

I also believe things will become much more brutal for Kevin and his family in the not too distant future.

2 months later
#17854 1 year ago

If I were Kulek, I would be watching my back for the rest of my life.

I would be genuinely fearful that someone would be crazy enough to harm me.

8 months later
#18133 7 months ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

Well i mean he lost his wife and house didn't he?

I saw both of them.

He came out in the black on both of those "losses."

3 months later
#18250 3 months ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Has Kevin the CONman been seen lately or maybe been CONvicted?

Revenge is a dish best served cold.

I would imagine he’ll get it when he least expects it, but who knows.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 399.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
$ 42.00
$ 8,500.00
Pinball Machine
Hobbit Black Arrow Out of stock
Operation Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mike_j.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside