Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #12066 What is PACER and where are you getting the court documents? Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12502 Links to where Kevin gives "his side of the story". Posted by BillySastard (7 years ago)

Post #12515 Updated court filings. Potential cash coming into bankruptcy estate. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12528 Good summation of 2 year look back and possible fraudulent transfers. Posted by flynnibus (7 years ago)

Post #12580 More legal pleadings. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12593 Facts & allegations document for VirtuaPin Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12801 Photos of Experts of Dangerous Posted by fastpinball (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider maxgain.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6303 9 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

24 hour arcade days. Loved them!!!

My bud and I played an excellent two player video game for hours and hours...tons of $$$ went into it. It was called Rip-Off. It was about 33 years ago. Two players worked co-op mode defending fuel cells on a moon base. You helped each other and it was a blast. I remember stopping at 3-4 am sometimes All nighters rocked back then in arcades!

#6378 9 years ago
Quoted from galaxian:

Whenever I hear about someone getting a refund all I can think about is this what this guy did.
Too-Good-to-Be-True-Bernie-Madoff-Erin-Arvedlund-unabridged-Tantor-Media-audio-books.jpg

There was a tv show on a few months back. I missed the first 2/3rds of it. I was shocked at what I did catch. It said something about investors with over $100 k got 97% of it back. Investors with less than 100k got 90%. Something like that anyway. It really was a shock because I thought the money was gone and they were swindled. Come to think of it....I think the show said some investors even got all there money back. I wish I would have seen the entire show

#6400 9 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

Well, one reason is you need to be able to identify him..... especially since it appears he never even registered a business entity.
Want to be able to send a registered letter? yeah, you need a physical address.
Your "Well *I* know, but I cant see why YOU should know" kind of attitude is precisely whats made this thing worse already....

I never could understand why some people will go out of there way to inform you they know something that they are not going to tell you! I just never understood that. If you are not going to answer a question then don't. Why broadcast that you could answer but will not though?

Odd indeed.

#6610 9 years ago
Quoted from tracelifter:

Many of us tried to warn people of the pitfalls associated with the preorder model and were flamed and derided on the threads for doing so while the "shut up and take my money" crowd were supported and given multiple thumbs up.
They didn't build Vegas with the money they gave to the few winners, they built it with the funds the majority of people lost when they gambled.
I will just leave it at that, to say anything more would just get me another thread eject.

I'm with you and agree 100%. I too am treading lightly so I do not get "ejected" or "banned" . There have been many before us that proved "open communication" does not exist in a Predator thread. Sure Pinside in general seems to be ok but the Predator thread??? Nope. I know of 2 people banned and they did not cuss or insult anyone. They were on the wrong side of the road railroad tracks when it came to voicing an opinion about Kevin and/or Skit B. Sad situation really. It really did not need to be that way. Yahoo forums are more civil than any Predator thread I have read. Also....I better stop or I have heard what happens next

Peace.

#6619 9 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Treading so lightly that you've been a member of Pinside for all of a week and this is only your third post.... I suppose you'll tell us that you spend that whole week catching up on the Predator threads?

Typical example of someone wanting drama. No drama there? Then someone tries to create it. That is one of the things wrong around here IMO. I will not even waste my time responding to length of membership here. You have no right even questioning it. I have done nothing wrong, insulted nobody...yet people like you will try to, "Dig Deep" and jerk a reaction from people in order to fulfill your drama needs.

Look elsewhere please.

#6650 9 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

That's a lot of righteous indignation for someone who's only been here a week.

Reading for a length of time and joining are two different things. Seriously, I have no idea why two people here have already made issue of this. You both must want drama where there is none to be found. Is there a probation period here at Pinside that I am not aware of? Are you supposed to join and wait 6 months before posting? If you post earlier it gives others the right to make an issue of your opinion over and over because your membership is new?

Both of you, please seek your drama elsewhere!

#6879 9 years ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

I fired up Napster one time in university, but I didn't download. The peer pressure made me do it!
Seriously, I won't pretend I have an absolutely clear record, but I am embarassed by the number of people/families I know who make over 100K a year and still can't be bothered to pay for the IP they steal.
I figure if it a piece of entertainment, and I actually want it, I should you know, buy it with my money.
Put another way, how entitled to I have to be to STEAL something as trivial and abundant as entertainment in North America? It is not as if it is going to save my life, or as if I don't have a substantial amount of other choices that don't involve ripping other people off.

Every government owned public library has and always has had a copy machine for use in photo copying copyrighted material. I think everyone has broke the law at least once. For a homework assignment? For just leisure reading and copying a page or excerpt? Music industry and their greed ruined it for everyone. As long as you are not making money off some ones I.P. you should be allowed to copy and distribute it for exposure. It has been proven that exposure leads to people buying the C.D. rom or ITunes song. The issue is they cannot quantify how much and the music industry said, "Hey not acceptable, were leaving coins on the table and we should go after them". First they just went after those copying and selling. That made sense to me and good for them. Same goes for VHS movies back then. But then they started going after everyone copying. I think that crosses the line of "Proper Legal Conduct". Oh well

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider maxgain.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion?tu=maxgain and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.