Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #12066 What is PACER and where are you getting the court documents? Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12502 Links to where Kevin gives "his side of the story". Posted by BillySastard (7 years ago)

Post #12515 Updated court filings. Potential cash coming into bankruptcy estate. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12528 Good summation of 2 year look back and possible fraudulent transfers. Posted by flynnibus (7 years ago)

Post #12580 More legal pleadings. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12593 Facts & allegations document for VirtuaPin Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12801 Photos of Experts of Dangerous Posted by fastpinball (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider magicmako.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#203 9 years ago

and the truth!!

2 months later
#731 9 years ago

I wouldn't expect substance in every single "bi-weekly" newsletter, I really appreciate that this one was right on time. Its better than him waiting for something substantial to write about and in the mean time everyone is riled up that the newsletter is late.

1 month later
#4562 9 years ago

This is devastating. A black eye for thr hobby for sure. We have to make sure this never happens again. While this whole thing leaves an EXTREMELY bitter taste in my mouth it hasn't killed my love for the hobby like I thought it might. Theres really too much to say, like how ill have to explain this to my wife, my family, my friends, I feel like a damn fool, I trust people too much, always have. This just sucks. How embarrassing.

3 weeks later
#7774 9 years ago

How can he claim he's not lying when no one has gotten a refund and he has been quoted as saying:

"We’ll see once everybody has their money back and they understand the situation better"

"Yeah, that’s paramount. That’s number one. Everybody needs to get their money back. So they can understand I didn’t blow all their money on crap, and it’s obviously not as bad as they thought it could be. Once that’s done, maybe people will take a more objective look towards what was going on, and say ‘well, maybe if that was untrue, I guess this might be untrue’, and… hopefully after hearing some of these things, people will understand all the better where I’m coming from.”

"The only amicable thing to do here is to send everybody’s money back"

#7874 9 years ago

I found the email from the detective in my spam folder, just another heads up

1 month later
#8649 8 years ago

Thanks for the update.

#8654 8 years ago

I'd be interested in that email as well, much appreciated.

1 week later
#8895 8 years ago

Argh! Just when I thought maybe things were starting to turn around. #checkbuyersclub

#9087 8 years ago

I feel like blaming a vendor for not demanding proof of license is not as bad as 250 consumers paying for something without seeing proof of license.

#9139 8 years ago

While im sure it would be difficult to organize, would people be interested in a joint case with KeithinMI?

#9163 8 years ago

I would also agree that the people that have given Kevin money need to organize and try to get off a public forum. I would volunteer to try and collect everyone's info and start something, but off the top of my head the best avenue for us to communicate privately would be a private facebook group, but something tells me it would be hard to keep that "private" anyway. Any other ideas? Does anyone else agree/even want to do this?

I, like everyone else involved I assume, would just like some closure to this calamity, and either get some or all of my money back or be told by an unbiased party that it's over and to let it go after all other options have been exhausted.

All of this right now feels like an "every man for himself" ordeal, which I understand, but maybe some headway can be achieved through a more concerted group effort. Thoughts?

1 year later
#11919 7 years ago

For what it's worth, I appreciate your input ZNET.

I really just want this thing to go away, (not happening for awhile I presume). Still trying to get over the sting of trusting this fricking guy with my money.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider magicmako.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion?tu=magicmako and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.