Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #12066 What is PACER and where are you getting the court documents? Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12502 Links to where Kevin gives "his side of the story". Posted by BillySastard (7 years ago)

Post #12515 Updated court filings. Potential cash coming into bankruptcy estate. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12528 Good summation of 2 year look back and possible fraudulent transfers. Posted by flynnibus (7 years ago)

Post #12580 More legal pleadings. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12593 Facts & allegations document for VirtuaPin Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12801 Photos of Experts of Dangerous Posted by fastpinball (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider magic_mike.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5807 9 years ago

Maybe Roger Sharpe will hop on this opportunity in the near future as the point of contact for individuals who want to manufacture homebrew licensed games.

2 months later
#8632 8 years ago
Quoted from CaryCarmichael:

I sent an email to Kevin's lawyer, copying the FBI Special Agent. As the Special Agent said in his email, all refunds have been given to those requested, I figured he could be copied on my co-orespondence asking for my refund (now for the 5th time).

Maybe because whatever money is left, is going to be spent on Kevin's attorney fees.

#8635 8 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

Small court claims don't have a window of opportunity that expires, do they?

Yes, but it varies from state to state.

#8682 8 years ago
Quoted from stainedundies:

keyboard warriors are such a laugh.

keyboard commando.jpgkeyboard commando.jpg

#8742 8 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Its sad when douchebag criminals can get defended by slime ball lawyers but unfortunately a fact of life.

It doesn't matter whether or not you're right or wrong.

All that matters is how good your lawyer is.

1 year later
#10879 7 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

...Of course many of us who dared to raise these issues in Predator threads were constantly labeled as trolls, haters or troublemakers and were even banned from threads. Hell, even today you have someone posting it was partly the fault of people who brought the truth to light for bringing the project down.
The "level of comfort" for this pin ever being made, considering the objective facts at the time, never should have been very high....for a magnitude of reasons, all previously discussed in predator threads.
I almost hate to even bring this up for fear of some feeling like it's pouring salt in the wound, but I think the inference that there was almost no reason to be skeptical of this project from the start is incorrect. IMO.

Exactly!

The newer generation have all the answers and don't take kindly to friendly advice.

Oh well, live and learn...

2 weeks later
#10982 7 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

The intent from the very beginning was to defraud hundreds of people and hide the money to prevent PayPal chargebacks.

Has this ever been proven?

I always thought that Kevin had good intentions until he was ratted out to 20th Century Fox.

#10984 7 years ago

What's with the thumbs down?

Has evidence been revealed that this man's sole intention was to defraud pinball collectors and nothing more?

Just a simple question.

I don't have time to go through 200+ pages of bitching and assumptions.

#10986 7 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Probably the fact that you blame the Anonymous group for this whole undoing, when it was Kevin who did it, since he never had the license to begin with, but didnt seem to mind taking people's money.

Yada, yada, yada, we know all of that...

You and others still have failed to prove intent. I was merely asking a simple question.

However, the silence speaks volumes that nobody has any real evidence to convict this man.

#11039 7 years ago
Quoted from NoahFentz:

When I got involved, it wasn't a scam. At least, I didn't think it was.

Thank-you for answering my simple question.

#11110 7 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

Bump for this final push. Kevin is on his way out the door, if we don't grab him by the ankles and bring him to the ground he WALKS AWAY front this! With no debt!! Please PM Enaud ASAP. We can't let this scoundrel win and bankrupt his way out of this nightmare. This looks like our final chance to fight for justice and change Kevin's life forever.

The man has declared bankruptcy.

Why are you guys willing to spend more money on money that you will never see again?

While I completely understand the "I'm not going down without a fight" mentality, bottom line is that you're still not getting your money back.

Over the years, I've taken three people to court for vandalizing rental properties of mine. Each one pulled this same shit. It took me almost 10 years to get compensated!

After all of the loss time from work, court fees, lawyer fees, etc. etc. it wasn't even worth the fight.

Bottom line, the judicial system is a scam that only benefits judges and attorneys.

Just my two cents...

#11115 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

There are other people than just he who may have liability. His mother...

Oh brother! You guys are going after poor grandma?

Granny_(resized).jpgGranny_(resized).jpg

#11141 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

The next question is, if Stern knew (and it sounds like we believe they did) did Stern inform anyone? Any of their distirbutors perhaps? Other people?
How about Rick at Planetary? Think he knew? Think Stern told him? They do work together closely according to Rick. Rick proports to be and holds himself out as a giant "moral fiber" guy, if he knew surely he would have informed us instantly right?

Would you have believed the information?!!

These people would have been blasted as being trolls or haters.

The reason why this scam worked so well is because, most of these individuals are bold & arrogant smart-asses who don't take advice and criticism well.

knowitall_(resized).jpgknowitall_(resized).jpg

#11176 7 years ago
Quoted from HappyDayz:

At what point do you remove Predator from your Pinside collection?

Dam_Son_(resized).jpgDam_Son_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider magic_mike.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion?tu=magic_mike and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.