Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #12066 What is PACER and where are you getting the court documents? Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12502 Links to where Kevin gives "his side of the story". Posted by BillySastard (7 years ago)

Post #12515 Updated court filings. Potential cash coming into bankruptcy estate. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12528 Good summation of 2 year look back and possible fraudulent transfers. Posted by flynnibus (7 years ago)

Post #12580 More legal pleadings. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12593 Facts & allegations document for VirtuaPin Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12801 Photos of Experts of Dangerous Posted by fastpinball (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lyonsden.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12384 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

guessing as soon as you got your money, you would not sit on the info for a few months?

And this is the root of your frustration. You need to understand that the fact that someone did their homework, shared it with their friends, and did not share it with you is perfectly acceptable behavior. Especially when you were going all out in defense of Predator/Kevin (even when faced with evidence that things were falling apart behind the scenes.) It is great that you apologized, felt bad for having mislead so many people, was duped with the best of them, etc., but you are doing the same thing right now trying to villainize "anonymous" as you did when defending Predator. You hold some things to be self evident while the rest of us just don't see it that way, but you must fight to be right. I followed your comments in https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/predator-a-scam and I am following them right now, and I still don't get your M.O.

Screen Shot 2016-12-28 at 6.33.56 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2016-12-28 at 6.33.56 PM (resized).png

#12390 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

You dont get my MO? You dont get much then. My MO is to make Kevin fry and I have been leading the fight to do so. Dont lose sight of that.

Yet you spend the prior dozen or so lines of text justifying why Anonymous is bad and you are "right". If your MO is "to make Kevin fry", why wax and wane for so long on Anonymous? When it comes to what you post on Pinside, I really don't get much out of it.

#12399 7 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

Apples to oranges, but hey, how many people on here would even give two shits about Kevin right now if they were able to charge back through PayPal/CC company when Kevin wouldn't refund their money when it was clear what his true intentions were, within the charge back window, if that information was specifically shared WHEN the whistleblowjobs confirmed it?
Were they worried they wouldn't get their money when there was a run on the bank of Kevin?
... No, chargebacks would have covered *almost* everyone involved.
Did they not consider the charge back window?
...Doubtful.
Were they unsure with their information and didn't want to shat on some guys 'business'?
...Possibly.
Did they find some key information, keep it in their inner circle, turn it to their own advantage and possibly gain something, and then sit and spin on it for a few months?
...More than Likely, and yes, depending who you vote for.
Kevin can eat Clorox either way. But, had the information been made public when it was found out, I'd wager ~95% of people in on Predator would have been able to charge their money back through appropriate channels and would have moved on unscathed and this would be a NON issue... Yet, here we are where 98% got hosed because five people (?) "don't owe anyone on here anything"

Another thing I don't get with those on the side of this deep conspiracy hypothesis: you claim that it is a fight against the "community" to teach them a lesson. As part of that community, you are the victims of the lesson or claim to be fighting on behalf of the community. But you don't really care to support the community's platform for communication even at the most basic level. Why don't you both contribute $5 to Pinside and get a heart, or make that grey heart red? If you need help, just PM me and I'll make the donation on your behalf.

Screen Shot 2016-12-29 at 9.03.21 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2016-12-29 at 9.03.21 AM (resized).png

Screen Shot 2016-12-29 at 9.03.29 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2016-12-29 at 9.03.29 AM (resized).png

#12401 7 years ago

I felt like an ass after my last post about donating to Pinside, so I donated on your behalf. If you want to, pay it forward to someone else.

Screen Shot 2016-12-29 at 9.15.18 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2016-12-29 at 9.15.18 AM (resized).png

Screen Shot 2016-12-29 at 9.15.24 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2016-12-29 at 9.15.24 AM (resized).png

#12405 7 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

donation shaming is juvenile and makes you look petty

Yep. I agree.

5 months later
#15781 6 years ago

fa0df787e1ae753590a20fcc5f440996 (resized).jpgfa0df787e1ae753590a20fcc5f440996 (resized).jpg

4 months later
#17489 6 years ago

Very quiet on here lately. Anyone recall when the next bit of news may drop?

1 year later
#18226 5 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

From what I recall, the Fox lawyer was basically badgered by the Anonymous Group, and even so the worst thing that happened to Kevin from Fox was to get a Cease & Desist.
All of Kevin's woes have been from the pinball community.

I also recall certain pinsiders promoting the hell out of the game and issuing false assurances of the legality of everything. <cough> Whysnow <cough>

#18228 5 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

Not blame. Just referring to how if there wasn't a crowd fund for legal representation (Pinball Community), this whole thing would be far behind Kevin.
We're in agreement he made his bed. Just that Fox was never going to do anything about it, and didn't really. Really all that happened was the Fox IP guy told Pinball News it wasn't licensed, Pinball News broke the story legitimately (till then it was all rumor and Anonymous Group).

Dude, the game wasn't going to get built at that point. That was the proverbial last straw that broken the camels back, allowing everyone to see that the money was mostly gone and there was only a handful of parts to show for it (and, well, a mobile home, vacations photos, etc.)

#18230 5 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

I didn't mean he'd have built it. I meant he'd have had no consequence and run off.

Ah -- misread your message. Sorry about that.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lyonsden.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion?tu=lyonsden and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.