Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #12066 What is PACER and where are you getting the court documents? Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12502 Links to where Kevin gives "his side of the story". Posted by BillySastard (7 years ago)

Post #12515 Updated court filings. Potential cash coming into bankruptcy estate. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12528 Good summation of 2 year look back and possible fraudulent transfers. Posted by flynnibus (7 years ago)

Post #12580 More legal pleadings. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12593 Facts & allegations document for VirtuaPin Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12801 Photos of Experts of Dangerous Posted by fastpinball (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider luckydogg420.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2317 9 years ago

Hopefully we don't hear these words more often.

I really hope that everyone involved will get positive information soon and that, The Game That Must Not Be Named gets released as promised.

#2318 9 years ago
Quoted from chessiv:

On a real discussion point, who would be willing to accept the same machine without the license? I'm thinking that's where this will end up.

If this happens then I can see aftermarket stickers being distributed by someone in the comunity to add a Preditor feel back into the game.

#2753 9 years ago

Made in China.

I thought homepin was setting up a factory in China. That's the only place that you'll build this for 5k. Would buyers be upset if their game was made in China?

Now let's hope the licence works out.

#3201 9 years ago

Would buyers be ok with a $4750 game that was made in China?

I believe that's the only place where this could happen. I think that stern or JJP would want to much production money to build the game because wages are a lot more in USA then China. Could homepin be the only option to build this? Could homepin build this after thunderbirds, for a cost that won't require more capital injected into the project?

Whysnow, you think it could be built for $4750, whom would build it for that price, if it's not being assembled in Kevin's basement?

#3951 9 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

Shi*! This has the makings of a pinball documentary mini-series or a Jack Black comedy.

I've chatted with coworkers whom have no interest in pinball, about this thread, and their compelled by the story. This is years in the making and has enough drama to fill a documentary and enough pathos to make Jack black cry.

Edit:
Where's the guy eating popcorn gif?

#4280 9 years ago

What about the toys that are not fox's IP? Whos the guy that made the skulls and spines? Could he make more? Could we all buy a skull and have the profits go toward the pre-owner group?

I'd buy a piece or two if it could help these guys recoup some of their funds? It would be a great piece of pinball history for the game room. Definitely something to talk about.

I'm just brainstorming ideas that might help...

#5803 9 years ago

I just caught up on the last 72hrs. Man. I read to slow and work to much to keep up to speed on this thread.

So.. What's a reasonable definition of the word reasonable...

I hope money returns to people soon. Keep up the good fight

5 months later
#9620 8 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

No Ill wishes towards pinchili but he's in possession of a game that was built illegally with stolen intellectual property. ....... It's a grey area for sure and I wouldn't want to be in possession of it.

If it truly is a prototype machine and the first one built then it might fall under that "fan art" clause. If...and thats a big if. If This machine was originally given away (through raffle or what not) then it could be argued it was never sold as profit to begin with.

Not trying to stir the pot, just trying to put an objective perspective on it from an outside viewer.

#9687 8 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

Disagree 100%. It's morally unethical to own this machine, unless the funds were divided out among the victims. He's showing total disrespect to all those who are owed money.

Morally unethical doesn't nessisarally mean that wrong doings have taken place in the eye of the law.

9 months later
#11302 7 years ago
Quoted from investingdad:

It's not clear to me if he
1) ignorantly assumed he was ok on the IP at the start and was taking money in good faith, later realizing he had a problem and forged ahead anyway, still taking money.
2) The above, but no new money taken when he realized there was a problem on IP usage
3) had a suspicion from the start he should not have been using the IP but tried it anyway and took money regardless

I believe first it was #3. He thought the could get away without a license. But then "looked" into it and realized he needed one, but thought if there was no profit then he'd fall under common use for fan work.

Then it was #1. He assumed he was ok with the license, so he took money.

Quoted from investingdad:

..at what point in the accepting money phase did this become fraud?

Once he received a letter from the license holder to stop making the machines and continued to take more money (the bulk of the funds) it became fraud. It wasn't until much later that the community found out that the project was dead and a scam.

5 months later
#12233 7 years ago

So, when is someone going to call the cops on him?

"I'd like to have an officer go over to his house and do a wellness check-in, Kevin hasn't replied to me in a long while and I feel that he might be suicidal because of his recent bankruptcy, it's just so close to Christmas and I hope that he's well."

Problem solved. An officer would have to knock on his door and speak to him.

#12335 7 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

What person or persons snitched on Kevin with regards to him not having the license? Was that ever determined?

If I found out whom discovered the problem with Kevin's venture and notified the authorities about it, then I'd shake their hand. If you ever find a wrong doer in your community bringing harm to another member of your community, than you should confront them and make it stop if you can. (Isn't that part of your civic duty?) to know that someone is in the wrong, and to not do something about it while your the one with the power to make that change is equally wrong. It's called the moral code.

In my humble opinion

3 weeks later
#13253 7 years ago

I'm glad to see some progress on this finally. Best of luck guys.

Here's one that I'd like to see Kevin try out in front of the judge.

[Image removed]

#13266 7 years ago
Quoted from Luckydogg420:

I'm glad to see some progress on this finally. Best of luck guys.
Here's one that I'd like to see Kevin try out in front of the judge.
[Image removed]

I guess an "alternate facts" meme is not allowed? Must have been seen as too political?

#13704 7 years ago

I'm not a lawyer, but if Kevin defrauded the money from other people and is ordered to repay the stolen money, then how would that be noted as income for the IRS to seize? If Kevin didn't commit fraud and kept the cash then it would become income from a failed business and taxed.

The court hasn't decided if this money is theft or income yet. But we know that a bankruptcy won't make it go away.

1 month later
#14423 7 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

- KK is the victim of his own karma, and many bad choices.

I believe that everything happens for a reason; sometimes the reason is, you're an idiot that made a bad choice.

1 week later
#14671 7 years ago

Well, I just learned that there's going to be a predator sequel in 2018. Maybe it will become the game that so many people hoped for.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3829266/

1 month later
#15637 6 years ago

I like that she wants to write down her response for the court. When it's written in black and white it will be harder to back pedal on lies and weasel her way out of things. If the response is verbal then she could try using the old "I know I said that, but I meant this" with her answers. Having it written down and giving her time removes any duress from her response and makes it more solid.

....and since she's their (shit-b's) legal team, I can't wait to see how masterfully her response is crafted.

1 month later
#16401 6 years ago

Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is that you're an idiot that makes poor decisions

2 weeks later
#16823 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Kathy do the callouts

Only if you can rip them from the actual court audio and make them sound useful

#16873 6 years ago

I thought the house judgment was to be resolved by July 19th, although I could be wrong. It's posted on here somewhere

1 month later
#17083 6 years ago
Quoted from Sonny_Jim:

Got to protect the good name that is VirtuaPin cabinets!

I think you mean

Got to protect the good name that is VirtuaPin cabinets!

1 month later
#17471 6 years ago
Quoted from Bribo13:

The only ones that will ever see a penny from this suit are the LAWYERS !!!

(I have no skin in this game)

I think that's the point of the lawsuit. Make sure that Kevin and Co. don't get to keep a cent of the money that has been ripped off. The money is lost from preorder customers,(I think everyone gets that) but it needs to be found and the lawyers are doing the dirty work finding where it all went. They should be compensated for their work. It's better in the hands of the lawyers then in the hands of Kevin and his accomplices.

Anyone that has ANYTHING related to this project should come clean and contact the lawyers. The pinball community is fairly small. Eventually everything will come to light and those that are found screwing their fellow pinhead will be ostracized just like Kevin has been.

10 months later
#18028 5 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Excuse me, is it why snow Esq. Or why snow of COuNsel?
LOL.

Hahaha. For a long time I thought it was why’s now.

#18039 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

SkitB, yup I Fed up. I believed lies and regurgitated them. I have appologized and continue to take ownership of those faults. i have also been a person behind the scenes to gather lots of info and do lots of legwork to make sure those that were taken advantage of have the best shot at recovering funds that are available.

Quoted from Whysnow:

I have no problem throwing good money after bad as a matter of principle. I don't plan for or expect to have any money ever come back to me, but then again the trustee has already recovered some funds so for those willing to take the time and secure your debt are likely getting something back . That already is a huge win in my book!

I gotta respect someone that admits their faults, then puts in the effort to make sure that the problem is fixed to the best of their ability. I don’t have skin in the game. (I would have been pissed at you for all your support of this project in the beginning, but since the truth has came out, you’ve shown your determination in setting things right.) keep fighting.

4 months later
#18159 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

first time I have seen you troll John...

Are you inferring that John knows the story of this machine already? I take that as a genuine question.

#18181 5 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Spooky made him 10 right before the crap hit the fan.

So there’s closer to 15-20 possible?

#18189 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

maybe "legally" was not the right word to use.

I’d say illicit at best.

2 months later
#18256 5 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

Burn the damn thing, erase it from the history books, and never speak the name KK again.

Erasing history is NEVER a good idea.

1 year later
#18425 3 years ago

Yeah, wasn’t there some quote from him that he wouldn’t touch the project unless it was 100% legit.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider luckydogg420.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion?tu=luckydogg420 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.