Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #12066 What is PACER and where are you getting the court documents? Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12502 Links to where Kevin gives "his side of the story". Posted by BillySastard (7 years ago)

Post #12515 Updated court filings. Potential cash coming into bankruptcy estate. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12528 Good summation of 2 year look back and possible fraudulent transfers. Posted by flynnibus (7 years ago)

Post #12580 More legal pleadings. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12593 Facts & allegations document for VirtuaPin Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12801 Photos of Experts of Dangerous Posted by fastpinball (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider loren3233.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 9 years ago

What makes this one so "Official" as opposed to the other Predator threads that have been closed?

2 weeks later
#226 9 years ago

Sorry to hear this badbilly.
I myself am still in on the game, low build around 38, but it has been very quiet for sometime. Not even an email about the new lighting upgrade which supposedly will cost about $200 more. I have been in contact with "support" and they have not been much help at all, other then many unanswered questions.

I also have a friend that requested a refund ten days ago and she has not heard a word from "support" and Kevin, Yes she did email the both of them.

Too much silence.........

#247 9 years ago

I wonder why they still have not setup the "link" on the website that owners were told would be there (to be able to review the status of each individual's game).

#261 9 years ago

I have a friend that emailed for a refund 2 weeks ago and she has not received a word back from skitb support or Kevin.
I also emailed skitb support asking when the "Predator owners only" link would be setup up since it was promised a month ago and I have not heard a word back on that issue.

#275 9 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

I just received an email back from Kev. Will update shortly.

Congrats....I hope my friend hears something soon.

#306 9 years ago

Hey Paul,

This doesn't help much but I have a friend that sent an email requesting a refund from Kevin and their customer support three weeks ago and she has heard nothing. I sent an email earlier to Kevin and customer support hoping to hear the status on her refund and nothing at this point.
Last week, I sent an email trying to find out the status of the web "link" that was to be provided to owners of the pin on the SkitB website, but no response. Last contact I had with support was on October 31st and unfortunately the responses they gave did not answer questions, only dodged the questions asked.

I contacted paypal for my friend today and filed a dispute claim for her refund so they are aware as to what is going on and would be investigating

#462 9 years ago

Is this still "The Official Pinside Skit-B Predator Discussion"?

Maybe the posting Moderator can change the title.

Hard to believe when this was posted.........
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/a-few-words-from-skit-b-pinball#post-2076260

#546 9 years ago

I want all to know that Skit B or Kevin did refund the amount my friend requested a few weeks ago due to her backing out of the project. I mentioned earlier in the forum she had not heard anything but the refund did happen so she is a happy person. Thank you Skit B.

3 weeks later
#573 9 years ago

Not Yet....Hoping for one today or early tomorrow. I am sure Kevin is busy building games.

1 month later
#733 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Sounds to me like things are progressing, first batch is nearing completion

Not trying to be a A$$ but didn't most of us think this back when 'Mission Complete" was put out?

I am fully in on this as well and have been in from the beginning but I was overly disappointed with the last update. I already know where it all started and have seen the old pictures. Give us some new substance of what is going on NOW and when the actual completion of the first few games will be finished, if they are actually that close.

I for one would rather here about Now, not the past.

#748 9 years ago

Seems to me most all of us are assuming things and making guesses here, I know I have no idea when these will be complete because I do not know all the logistics.

'Mission Complete' was almost a year ago and I don't believe anyone has received a game yet, but I could be wrong. I know I was excited to get the 'Mission Complete' post and surely did not think it would be this far out from receiving my game.

#793 9 years ago

Isn't this suppose to be a discussion about Predator?

Why are we now talking about EOD, maybe someone should start a new forum if they want to post pictures of game #2.

2 weeks later
#1085 9 years ago
Quoted from captainadam_21:

All these requests for refunds cannot be good for business.

Absolutely, but lack of communication and showing old pictures from a year ago on an update is NOT good for business as well.

1 week later
#2098 9 years ago
Quoted from oopsallberrys:

just for the record, I emailed Kevin twice in the past 2 weeks and got responses a couple of days after each email.

Just for the record, I emailed Kevin two weeks ago asking if I could get an email response, have him call me or if I could call him to clarify my concerns about his back to back emails sent out.

To this point NOTHING and I hadn't asked for a refund so we can't use that excuse.

1 week later
#3484 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I've spoken to Asylum and he has been ejected from the thread.

I am with you on this Rob.

Pathetic that Asylum was ejected for voicing an opinion in a professional manner, but a moderator can reply on this thread, breaking the public forum rules when it should have been posted in a moderator feedback thread.

1 week later
#6449 9 years ago

Actual quote...."The refund process is expected to be swift and completed very soon. You all will start to see those balances reflecting in your accounts in a few short days"

This was sent out by Kevin one week to the day.

I agree that the refunds are not forthcoming.

2 months later
#9033 8 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Need a place to vent

Ice....you better start a jpop reject forum

Man, I feel for all you guy's and hope everyone gets their money back. Unbelievable the amount of lies that have been floating around pinball lately.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider loren3233.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion?tu=loren3233 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.