Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #12066 What is PACER and where are you getting the court documents? Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12502 Links to where Kevin gives "his side of the story". Posted by BillySastard (7 years ago)

Post #12515 Updated court filings. Potential cash coming into bankruptcy estate. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12528 Good summation of 2 year look back and possible fraudulent transfers. Posted by flynnibus (7 years ago)

Post #12580 More legal pleadings. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12593 Facts & allegations document for VirtuaPin Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12801 Photos of Experts of Dangerous Posted by fastpinball (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider limelime20.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#493 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

9 months and 1 week ago from the "Mission Accomplished" thread

"As we move closer to the build date, our production schedule is becoming clearer. Most of you are already aware of your general place in the build order, so you can use that information to get an idea of how far away your game is based on a rate of approximately 40 machines going out per month of production, with production on track to be starting in early April of this year.

Another fantastic announcement we are happy to share is that throughout the life of the project we have been trying our best to keep the cost of the game under $5000 USD, and we have succeeded by $250, making the finalized cost of the machine only $4750 USD! Also, for those of you who have adopted the highest level of deposit incentives, we have decided that the standard translite installed in your game will not be autographed, but an EXTRA translite will be autographed and included at no extra cost. Also, since very few pre-owners have opted to use our lowest incentive option, the two lowest options have been combined.

Lastly, the last call for all of the pre-deposit incentives is now upon us. At this point in the project, much more significant deposits are necessary to move forward with our production schedule. As previously discussed, a deposit for roughly half the final cost of the machine is required when your machines are to be built. We have worked out that deposit amount to $2750 USD, which will combine with your initial $250 to make $3000 total towards your game. As always, these deposits are fully refundable if you choose to withdraw for any reason. Any deposits made following this email WILL go towards the incentive program, which will again be delimited below. Of course, if you have already deposited this amount or more, nothing will be required until it is time to pick up / ship your machine.

Thank you all for joining us on this incredible ride, and many thanks to all of the invaluable folks in the industry who made such a wonderful journey possible. Ladies and gentlemen, it's time to clear a spot in your game room and get ready for one of the most awesome pinball machines ever built!"

I don't think he mentions the word "Predator" here either...

2 months later
#1134 9 years ago

Oh, post the email somebody, It's no big deal.

#1534 9 years ago

If Skit-B doesn't show video of a completed machine , or any(completed) machines in the next 2 day's,
means there are no machines being built....

#1537 9 years ago

OK, I guess he is, thanks.

2 weeks later
#3148 9 years ago

Hope everyone get's their game or money back.

#3153 9 years ago

btw, how and when will you fill it?

#3497 9 years ago

Can't wait 'till we see Kevin at the next pinball expo...

#5352 9 years ago

Hope everyone get's their money soon.!

#5362 9 years ago
Quoted from Kevgascan:

His account is locked. I doubt he can receive, transfer, send or refund any money.

Why would you say such a thing without proof ?

#6172 9 years ago

"I've sent Kev my request for a refund, even though I never gave one, just for the outside
chance, he is so disorganized/deranged, I might get it."

#6178 9 years ago
Quoted from Doostur:

I mean really? Sad.

I keed , I keed.. ,

2 weeks later
#7085 9 years ago
Quoted from Kcpinballfan:

If anyone has the handles of the anonymous group and don't mind sharing them with me hit me up on PM so I know who to ignore on this site, I have a feeling on 1 or 2 but im not 100% sure.

Kc, You got to let this AG thing go. You are relentless in this pursuit for wanting to know who they are,
Who they are doesn't matter in the least.
Do you really care who was the whistle-blower in the Bernie Madoff scandal?
Your thinking is back-wards.

You keep saying you want proof from them, it's not them that need's to provide the proof,
It's Kevin..!!! Kevin needed to provide proof he had a license for predator.!!,
which he does not, but , he stated he did...
what part of that don't you understand? Just let it go already.

#7089 9 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

Not according to him, and multiple other people involved.

Why does it matter? really.

I also read above where if they reported it earlier, some people could of got back money?
They COULD NOT OF REPORTED IT EARLIER, until they CONFIRMED KEVIN WAS LYING.!!
And after that, they went ABOVE AND BEYOND, and wanted a TRUSTED pinball new's
reporter (Pinball News) to double-check on their findings and report it...which took some time,
why? PBN wanted to REPORT TRUE , REAL, FACTUAL FINDINGS...
what part of that don't you understand? my gosh....

#7092 9 years ago

this AG was actually happy and taunting at least one buyer on Predator hoping he loses his money, they are shitbags, Id like to know who they are so I can add them to ignore.

I don't believe for a second they wanted ANY PRE-ORDER to lose money,
Yes, they teased one member on here, but not that he would LOSE money,
just that he would not receive an ILLEGAL GAME that 90% of the other
pre-order's would never be able to take possession.

#7096 9 years ago

Fox told them there was no license so they helped Fox protect their license and stayed silent because the Fox lawyer asked them to. At that point they should have immediately broke news to us.

Again, they wanted the REPORTING to be done by a TRUSTED PINBALL NEWS organization.
Yes, they could of come forward, said who they were (basically concerned pinsiders),
and YOU would of torn them a new one.(as well as others)..Because they had no prior
CREDENTIALS for reporting news , or whatever, and you would want more proof,
but they took it a step further, and let PBN CONFIRM EVERYThING. ....
So, no, your twisted thinking should be taken up with PBN, (And it shouldn't),
On why it took so long to confirm, but confirm it was....
so get over it..

#7097 9 years ago
Quoted from PACMAN:

Whoever they are they are selfish dick heads. Took care of themselves before anybody else. Plain and simple.

No, they still have one of their own in this sh&t-storm, so , no they did not take care of themselves,
they saved everyone here as best they could...I think earlier as much as possible...which they did.

#7101 9 years ago

You're not changing my twisted mind.

you agree it's twisted, 'enuff said....lol

#7103 9 years ago

Everyone here is twisted in one way or another.

some more than other's ...

#7366 9 years ago

Here's something to think about....Kevin has at least 10 games sitting in his House, or Mom's
Basement, He can re-name them, re-package them to an easy extent, and distribute them as he see's fit., any original idea of his..
Who would buy them? would you buy a his new theme?

#7683 9 years ago

I wonder how fast Kevin intend's to refund everyone like he said in the PBN article.

1 month later
#8549 8 years ago

I hope he gets what's coming to him.

1 month later
#9297 8 years ago

hope everyone can collect something..

2 months later
#9693 8 years ago

Hey, I wanted to follow up on my previous post..(I didnt lock it btw)..
Oh, We were going to CONFRONT Kevin at the NC Auction.., but the timing could not be worse.!!
I got there AT 4:00, WHEN I noticed him..
At about that time the pinballs were being auctioned,,,
I quickly went to a few people to confirm that it was Kevin,,
they quickly agreed it was..,
We discussed going to the organizers, to have him removed, and/or we confront him in the parking lot
..etc..
But since the auctioneers were bidding on the Pins, we waited...
Cause we there for the pins., and what deals we might get.!!
It took 40-50 mins to go through them...
I will admit, I forgot about Kevin,.I had friends who won pins, and went to them to celebrate, etc..
I had to leave right after.., but I then called a buddy still there to track kevin if he was still there,, and he confirmed
that he was, was loading a crane game, arcade, other arcade stuff into a flat bed, with a old van pulling it with
michigan plates..

#9694 8 years ago

POS Kevin, know you were noticed, then we tracked you, followed you,
and took pictures of you..., and were 5 seconds from confronting you,,,
...come back here next auction, WE DARE YOU..!!

5 months later
#10363 8 years ago

What is crazy, a guy named Kevin Kulek won PAPA 1994 , division B ....
Is that him, or his father maybe??

PAPA 4 World Championships – Division B 1994, 02-08 Kevin Kulek

#10365 8 years ago
Quoted from limelime20:

What is crazy, a guy named Kevin Kulek won PAPA 1994 , division B ....
Is that him, or his father maybe??
PAPA 4 World Championships – Division B 1994, 02-08 Kevin Kulek

My guess , this must be his dad.....Kevin jr. sucks as a pinball player. anybody know?

#10378 8 years ago

Just bizarre situation all around.

4 months later
#11148 7 years ago

Federal Wire Fraud
Wire fraud relates to the use of electronic communications to carry out a scheme which seeks to unlawfully acquire money or property. Electronic communication usually refers to the use of telephone, fax, or internet. Generally, three elements must be proven in order to convict a defendant of wire fraud. First, it must be established that there was a scheme to defraud (there was, the hook was predator theme). Second, the defendant must have knowingly and willingly participated in the scheme with the intent to defraud (He built said machine and attended pinball shows with non-licensed machine). Third, it must be shown that interstate wire communications were used to further the scheme (again , assuring payer's that they were receiving licensed product). Those convicted face 20 years imprisonment and a fine. If the scheme involved defrauding a financial institution, a conviction may result in a 30 year sentence and a $1,000,000 fine.

It is important to note that a victim does not need to actually be deprived of property or deceived for a conviction under the mail fraud or wire fraud statutes. Even the intent to deprive a victim of property will support conviction. It also generally does not matter if the property in question is tangible or intangible. Even an intention to deprive a person of his intangible right to control his assets can result in conviction. Each separate instance of wire communication or use of the mail in furtherance of a scheme generally constitutes a separate offense.

If a defendant participated in a fraudulent scheme without knowledge of the fraud (he did) he is not guilty under the law. Because the government will generally use circumstantial evidence to try to prove intent, if a defendant can show justification for a good faith belief that his actions were legal (he knew they were not, he received a cease and desist letter from fox) , it will be difficult for a jury to convict him for fraud.

Instead of a local DA, someone might want to contact a Federal DA.?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider limelime20.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion?tu=limelime20 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.