Topic Stats

• 18,272 posts
  • 815 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 days ago by Roostking
  • Topic is favorited by 193 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,540 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
194b3475e0440b8112afc0ac4ad5bf0ed0e8ec3db63fb4b6748a4f2e06a9865b (resized).jpg
31A053C2-4495-4E3E-980F-E5ADEA02F1DE (resized).jpeg
IMG_2933 (resized).JPG
beetlejuice-shrunken head (resized).jpg
2716720260_bc8966f6b1 (resized).jpg
D460F55E-AD42-43C6-91EB-B8162A84A094.gif
Screenshot_20190103-214734_Facebook (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20181108-174321 (resized).png
Fife Appeal Sept 24 2018.pdf (PDF preview)
cat ooo 2.gif
7332539.attach (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

86 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20

Post #12066 What is PACER and where are you getting the court documents? Posted by c508 (2 years ago)

Post #12502 Links to where Kevin gives "his side of the story". Posted by BillySastard (2 years ago)

Post #12515 Updated court filings. Potential cash coming into bankruptcy estate. Posted by Wolfmarsh (2 years ago)

Post #12528 Good summation of 2 year look back and possible fraudulent transfers. Posted by flynnibus (2 years ago)

Post #12580 More legal pleadings. Posted by Wolfmarsh (2 years ago)

Post #12593 Facts & allegations document for VirtuaPin Posted by c508 (2 years ago)

Post #12801 Photos of Experts of Dangerous Posted by fastpinball (2 years ago)

Post #12872 Enaud's account of contacting fox regarding skit-b Posted by Enaud (2 years ago)

Post #13034 Description of an adversary proceeding (or AP) Posted by jasonp (2 years ago)

Post #13477 Discharge of debt denied by order Posted by Compy (2 years ago)

Post #13483 Stipulations for waiving chapter 7 discharge Posted by Compy (2 years ago)

Post #13528 Audio recording from Jan 27 court hearing regarding bankruptcy filing Posted by Wolfmarsh (2 years ago)

Post #13729 Summary of legal bankruptcy terminology Posted by Razorbak86 (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ledge.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#556 4 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

btw for you Predator owners who like to do mods. Was in Target store this past weekend and saw on a back end cap in the toy department retro Predator action figures by Reaction. They are small enough to sprinkle on the play field in key locations. Have Predator with mask, without and cloaked. I'm not big on just adding action figures but for those who are - you're welcome for the tip.

predator-funko-3-75-inch-reactio... 112 KB

the actual toy doesnt look much like the pic next to it on the box. id be looking at better resembled predators out there... that one kinda looks too cute, not much nasty to it ...
just another thing. correct me if im wrong but there is zero reference on their official skitb pinball website to their predator pin ?.. at all .... unless im looking blindly, which i dont doubt sometimes.

#565 4 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

Here you go:
http://web.archive.org/web/20130620133813/http://skitbpinball.com/
They did have some alternative designs for the "new look" of their web site, but this option, for example, was thought to be a bit lacking:

skitb.jpg 49 KB

ha!

2 months later
#1346 4 years ago
Quoted from mufcmufc:

This whole damned thing is wrong in many ways, Kevin's emails today are bizarre,

so what was mentioned. updates on where the machine is at? i think at this point, thats all buyers want to know..

#1370 4 years ago
Quoted from urbanledge:

Just more games for the rest of us,

glad to see that theres some empathy around here.

1 week later
#2092 4 years ago

is that "two weeks" up yet?

EDIT: seems about 1 week to go.

#2250 4 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

"If every two weeks just isn't doing it for you, go ahead and check out our developer's journal over at http://www.skitbpinball.com and see what else we've cooked up over here.

yep " latest news " on the skitB website, is like 26th jan ?

HELLOOOO! anyone home.

#2328 4 years ago
Quoted from pinstyle:

So what's the latest word? I must admit I payed a bit more attention to the boobs rather than what was said.
Is there really a possibility they might push this game through without a license? If that's the case, holy sh!t what a move that would be, I would be more than pissed.

who knows? the longer a status update takes, the worse is gets for skitb. any communication at this stage, is better than none. havent buyers got a right to know wtf is going? no wonder i've never liked this preorder BS

#2510 4 years ago

why is the info so secretive ?.. i mean, im not in it, but i hope ALL purchasers got THE email.

#3187 4 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

If you want to talk with Kevin, all of his info is listed on any website that tells you the registrant info for websites (I.e. Skitbpinball.com). Apparently I get banned by posting the direct link to public information on this site....
But he's only stolen ~$5k from me and many other people here, so fcuk me, Amirite mods?!?

the website>? even that hasnt been updated in ages. get some communication out there to your
loyal customers...? sounds like thats difficult or something.

#3545 4 years ago
Quoted from absocountry2:

All, Robin has warned to keep it civil. Please read your posts and ask yourself if it really adds to the topic or are you just trying to keep stirring the pot. With all the extra posts being made it is difficult to even follow the real facts most of the time. The weekend is here so we should not expect any information from SkitB until Monday. Step back and play some pinball and reflect with your family, try to inject a little joy in your life and lets give SkitB a reasonable time to respond to the outburst.
Again, I am not backing what happened or how it went down, just asking that we remember it is the weekend.

follow real facts? what facts. we have been presented with NONE, well none from the source we
need to hear from...

#4219 4 years ago
Quoted from PinRob:

Things just got real. Sad day for all that pre-ordered. Sad day for pinball. Hope that those that have requested their money back get it or something at least.

wheres the peoples money Kevin?.. going forward, thats the only thing that matters now.

#5318 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

No, no, I've already said that I believe he's spent $70k. I can only see pro-rated refunds. But if PayPal can return money without taking the fees, that's 3% more that you can get back.

but are the said refunds coming back via paypal?

#5718 4 years ago
Quoted from Classic_Stern:

As quoted: There is not enough money to refund...

so whose actually confirmed that ??

#5969 4 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Seriously.. unless due to some former life choice you can't have credit - stop using debit cards and use someone else's money.

not when it can get out of hand. do u realise how many million people, mismanage their credit>?
if its there, use it kinda thing...

#6007 4 years ago
Quoted from trevorm:

I think the point flynnibus is trying to make (and it's a good one) is that purchasing with a CC gives you an extra layer of protection that paying with cash/debit card, etc does not. That layer is the CC company who, in my experience will go to bat for the customer.
It doesn't mean you buy big ticket items with money you haven't got. By all means make sure the cash is in the bank to pay the CC bill before making the purchase. Then immediately pay the bill when it comes in to avoid the interest. Virtually everyone in my family does this. It's come in handy more than once.

yes definately, totally agree. if used correctly, and sensibly, a credit card is extremely beneficial and does offer the security as you mentioned.

#6175 4 years ago
Quoted from notaflyingtoy:

Someone at PayPal gave you information on other customers' accounts?!

surely thats a breach of privacy. i cant for one minute believe that. hey if shes going to tell you that, ask her whose got the damn prototype, she might know that too ?! sounds like shes full of info ...

#6177 4 years ago
Quoted from Doostur:

I mean really? Sad.

i read that as a bad joke.. and in light of whats happened here... not cool

1 week later
#6732 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

When Paypal opts to take a large sum of money, put it on lock down and invest it elsewhere,

for starters, paypal would not, and have no rights to invest this money elsewhere...

#6797 4 years ago

im surprised their/ his website is still up.

#6802 4 years ago

comingtoamerica.jpg

1 week later
#7274 4 years ago

1. wheres the money.
2. how much of it is actually left. and if there is, most certainly not in his name ?
3. is he going for bankruptcy
4. would be nice to at least get some sort of statement via his legal rep. surely u can do that.

#7556 4 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

.he probably rightly feels the civil court judgments are less a danger than picking up bars of soap...

images.jpg

#7580 4 years ago

"Kevin told us that although it is happening slowly and streadily, the refund process has begun and a number of those who pre-ordered have already received repayments."

the refund process has begun ??

2 weeks later
#8272 4 years ago
Quoted from Kcpinballfan:

I didn't mean expect to see money, that isn't happening, im sure its long gone. I assume Kevin Kulek stole my money.

800k+ gone ?

3 weeks later
#8703 4 years ago
Quoted from CaryCarmichael:

They plan to inform us on their plan in a mass communication within 30-60 days.

should be interesting.

#8704 4 years ago
Quoted from lamihh:

Further, there was no evidence to show Kulek, Skit-B, or anyone, misused or misappropriated funds obtained from buyers for anything other than the research, development and initial startup costs associated with the Predator pinball gaming platform.

so wheres the balance of monies. wheres the investigation into that.

#8718 4 years ago
Quoted from Trekie:

Kevin screws everybody out there money and then some guy is going to give Kevin more money for his no-license game. The pre order guys get to throw money at a Predator game title. I am sure everyone would want a Pedator game around to remind them how Kevin Kulek screwed them out of their money. This title and theme are tainted forever in the pinball hobby.

surely any thing related to the predator machine, cabinet, parts etc, should be removed from his basement. or wherever he has the stuff. period. no chance of forming some no-theme pin.

#8735 4 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Anyone who comes out and says "this project isn't dead" is a complete joke. Followed further by mocking you and everyone else, as if everyone is stupid. What a total joke.

+1

#8736 4 years ago
Quoted from Enaud:

At this point, the licensing issues are still available to be sorted out in order to restart production and most of the parts for production remain ready to go.

they'll use this excuse in another 3 years.

1 week later
#8960 4 years ago

bad thing here is, altho paypal have refunded whatever the amount was.... pending means, pending that there is the actual funds in that account..... it doesnt draw from anywhere else, except that account.

hopefully for everyone funds clear into accounts and that everyone gets their money ...

#9046 4 years ago
Quoted from sensfreak:

Has anyone else received refunds since the first batch went through?

and also those that were paypal refunded recently, if this money has actually cleared into their account, and out of the pending stage.

#9128 4 years ago
Quoted from Perspex:

"Refunds did not clear from the senders bank"
Likely not insufficient funds? Even the $250 refunds were denied.

why wouldnt it be insufficient funds? thats what happens if paypal refunds dont clear... no money in paypal balance, no money
in the account linked to paypal. any monies were moved out of there long ago.

#9131 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

"Your refund by Skit-B Pinball didn't complete."
Just got this wonderful email from Paypal...

is this exactly what they said in the email ? .. if kevin manually cancelled it, im thinking you would have got a different email.

#9143 4 years ago
Quoted from CaryCarmichael:

On with PP, still, after 30 minutes.
First rep said that the refund was initiated using an attached bank account or e-check, Not via his PP account.
The rep said, "I am not supposed to tell you this, but he cannot pay from his PP account because it is a negative balance", I ask how much, "$94,000".
I am on hold as I try to start a claim now based on my refund transaction ID, which is current enough - at least that is my hope and assumption while I wait on hold.

ive never heard of a negative balance. but anyway... continue

#9194 4 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

I just checked my CC balance and the refund went through even though I got that message this morning? It shows refund SkitB and the funds are there. Anyone else?

so anyone else get refunds CLEARED back into their account/CC ?

3 months later
#9727 3 years ago
Quoted from Warbound:

An example is many folks would say stealing 5 blank sheets of paper from your employer for a home printer is no big deal...it is ok, not really illegal since you work there.

from where i come from, that is theft. whether its 1000 pages or 1.

#9788 3 years ago
Quoted from Warbound:

Of course it is. My point is viewpoints differ for many people. Many know it is illigal but also believe it is ok and no big deal. Just like pinchili buying the pin. They would have rone the same thing. That is my point!

you are

cue "beavis and butthead"

none of this, i believe its ok BS...

#9790 3 years ago
Quoted from someoneelse:

The value of this pin, from a legal point of view, is zero. It's a non-licensed product and as such can't be sold. The pinball community is better off if Kevin doesn't have it.

so whose got the other 3 .?

#9797 3 years ago
Quoted from Enaud:

Thanks. Been there done that. Title is in his wife's name only.

no surprises there.. wonder how long had it been under her name only.

#9858 3 years ago
Quoted from Warbound:

Soooooo, Pincili did nothing that we would not have done.

stop speaking for everyone else. GET IT.?

#9908 3 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Moral: Kulek will never, ever pay out and will not go to jail, lose any sleep over this and feels no remorse. I wish Keith success only to try to give some closure to the plaintiffs.

and of course, zero assets tied to, or under his name.

so yes, no jail, nothing to pay out and will ride off into the fucking sunset.... like nothing happened.

the system stinks.

8 months later
#10578 3 years ago
Quoted from Half_Life:

Just received in the mail a Notice of Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Case (Form 309A) for one Kevin W. Kulek. The Case number is 16-21030-dob. There is a meeting of Creditors on July 12th, 2016 at 11AM in Michigan. Section 10 - Proof of Claim, of the document states, "No property appears to be available to pay creditors. Therefore, please do not file a proof of claim now. If it later appears that assets are available to pay creditors, the clerk will send you another notice telling you that you may file a proof of claim and stating the deadline".
Kind of figured this would go down this way. It seems as though this scum will get off quite easy. Bastard.

whatever assets, monies, property. shifted long ago. cant that be looked at?

3 weeks later
#10997 3 years ago
Quoted from HappyDayz:

No, I certainly agree he probably doesn't cry himself to sleep at night. But I really do believe he has had some very high levels of anxiety and constant stress for the past year minimum. How could anyone in his position not? He didn't flee to the Bahamas with a bag of cash or something. He has had law enforcement at his house multiple times, he has had people threatening him and his family, he has multiple lawsuits brought against him, he has had people following him in public taking his picture, and he has had to declare bankruptcy. Anyone in the Midwest into pinball knows these basic public facts.

Are you not a lawyer? It's a little curious why you would assume his lawyer would give him that advice?

If Keith is worth his weight in salt I'm sure Kevin did detail it out thoroughly where the money went in his deposition a few weeks ago. It may have been a bit underwhelming IMO. Everyone wants some grand conspiracy to be revealed and a big news story but I just don't feel like it is coming. Lawyers will be happy in the end but everyone else not so much.

he didnt need a laywer, to just come clean. apologize for what happened. and try to make whatever he could right, to the people who
put trust in him. instead he just went and hid away, and looked for the best possible way out of this mess, for himself.
Low.

#11232 3 years ago

does the 'discovery phase' delve into movement of monies/assets , transfer of ownership and what not ?..

some of the money is somewhere.. not just under his name. some gone of course, but surely not all.

5 months later
#12249 2 years ago
Quoted from s1500:

Did he ever get paper mails(in addition to emails) to show up for legal proceedings? I'm wondering if he just tossed them out like it was an overdue bill he ain't going to pay. Interesting to watch someone just completely ignore it all to see how far it's going to go.

yeah, whats happening here? .. whats the latest...

he just ignoring all this, not showing up, continuing on with life.. and thats allowed?

Ramifications of not showing up at court? NONE?

#12252 2 years ago
Quoted from Brickshot:

He needs to realize and accept the long-term repercussions of what he is doing.

really? if he hasnt realised that by now... it aint happening.

#12257 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

By the way, how many Predators are out and about now?
I knew of three (the prototype that went to shows, the one sold to Tim, then one more sold earlier this year [May as I recall]). Anyone know of a fourth?
It'll be interesting to see if Kevin put these sales on his tax return. Returns are signed under penalty of purgery...

not a chance. nil tax returns for sure, especially when the protos were CASH sales obviously

#12437 2 years ago
Quoted from maddog14:

nothing but hash and rehash this holiday... I want to see the christmas goose cooked. I keep expecting to see a cuffed and stuffed... But so far nothing. You would think with the members on this forums resources, this would have been a slam dunk.

well yeah exactly. sadly, im not even sure, they have delved in, to get his paypal account statements, including transfers out to other accounts, right from when he registered. ..... has that even been done?... paypal must release that info. he seems to be living a near regular life. not even have to attend court hearings ?... the legal system is a joke. wtf ? next there will be pics of them vacationing in the fuking bahamas sipping on sky juices.

hes filed for bankruptcy. whens this being heard/ruled on ?

#12653 2 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

Tim is a damn fool and I hope he gets a judgment against him. He seriously thought he could buy one of the prototypes "under the table" yet he brags about it after the fact. Not an intelligent man. This is also clear when you read his inconsistent testimony linked above.

agree.
he paid for it, no doubt about it.. and how anyone can have this pin in their home its beyond me.

horsesh1t its on "loan"

#12713 2 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I really meant it....at least in terms of you buying one of the Predator prototypes. What the hell were you thinking? Saying that you "collect all kinds of pinball paraphernalia" doesn't cut it. Never mind the ethical questions, just from a purely legal standpoint did you consider the ramifications of doing this? It was obvious that anyone who was determined to have this kind of asset could be caught up in the lawsuit.

Was it worth it?

THIS. ^^

obviously he couldnt care outside of his own gratification in owning that tainted pin.

#12940 2 years ago
Quoted from shovelhed:

. Shame on them and the ass clown in the beanie.

does he ever take that stupid thing off?

2 weeks later
#13375 2 years ago

thats Dales RV.

hqdefault (resized).jpg

1 week later
#13845 2 years ago

where was the RV purchased from ?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 120.75
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 7,199.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Medisinyl Mods
$ 36.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 999.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Iron Monger Decal Out of stock
Flashinstinct
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 27.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
$ 999.00
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ledge.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside