Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #12066 What is PACER and where are you getting the court documents? Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12502 Links to where Kevin gives "his side of the story". Posted by BillySastard (7 years ago)

Post #12515 Updated court filings. Potential cash coming into bankruptcy estate. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12528 Good summation of 2 year look back and possible fraudulent transfers. Posted by flynnibus (7 years ago)

Post #12580 More legal pleadings. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12593 Facts & allegations document for VirtuaPin Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12801 Photos of Experts of Dangerous Posted by fastpinball (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lancestorm.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10585 7 years ago

I would highly recommend blacking out his SS. You are making your own self a target of Kevin's lawyer.

#10590 7 years ago
Quoted from c508:

Redacting the SSN is appropriate, but what's the point of redacting his name?
The bankruptcy filing is a matter of public record. Anyone who has the time and $$$ (in this case approximately $11.30 for the 113 page Chapter 7 voluntary petition) can go to PACER
https://www.pacer.gov/
select the appropriate jurisdiction (E.D. Mich.) enter the docket number (16-21030) and access the full docket online.
The 113 page filing (forms 101, 106A-J, etc.) includes goodies like the full list of Kulek’s assets and liabilities (including the value of his Dodge Dakota, trailer, personal computer, and clothing), his income (spoiler: “zero”), his wife’s income, their declared monthly expenses (utilities, food, etc.), and a full list of debtors and amount owed to each of them.
Some of those people are well known in our community by both their Pinside handles and real names and addresses (e.g., WhySnow/Dayhuff), but others are not.
As much as everyone wants to read the dirt about Kulek, many other Pinsiders who lost their $$$ likely will NOT appreciate their names and contact info being public.
So, I strongly encourage anyone who gets the filings off of PACER (or Bloomberg, Lexis, or Westlaw if you have access) to NOT post that info.
However, if you want to satisfy your own curiosity, there is nothing to stop you from doing so.

I agree. I modified my post (removing the "name" piece) at about the same time you must have been typing up your response .

3 weeks later
#11155 7 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Amazing. When a doctor messes up and a patient dies, does the family find where he lives and pay a visit? No, they sue the shit out of them and the malpractice insurance pays up. If a wrong can be proven.

Thank goodness we have pinball insurance to fall back on!

6 months later
#12766 7 years ago
Quoted from Jazman:

Wait.. what?!? So you're finally admitting you're Tim?!?
Robin, Tigerlaw, WTF. So, let's say I want to come back here as "someone else", all I need to do is inactivate this account and then get a new one?!? And now I can masquerade as someone anonymous with no post history?

You can have as many accounts as you care to make. Don't necessarily have to inactivate your current. Most IPs are not static, so how is pinside supposed to officially incapacitate someones ability to be a pinside member? Sorry if I am not getting your point or if you are being sarcastic, I'm not good at the sarcasm meter if this is the case .

1 month later
#14253 7 years ago

I hope Kevin gets a good night sleep tonight knowing he did such an excellent job over the past 3 weeks in documenting everything required. Who am I kidding...

1 month later
#14762 6 years ago

Just when I think something may have happened.... you guys are going on and on about a different Michigan case ...

#14783 6 years ago

Curious how legitimate the "wrong address" excuse could be here. Would think the courts would get it to the right place. Certified / signed mail ?

1 month later
#15233 6 years ago
Quoted from robbiedoo:

My favorite line is "I have really bad credit because I had a really crappy mother".
Pretty much sums up their attitude on accountability.

I have not listened yet, but is she referring to a stolen identity? Yes there are crappy parents that use their children's identities to rack up debt and it is hard to resolve it once you are an adult.

#15241 6 years ago

Just listening to the tonal differences, I believe Amanda's business is separate from this whole deal, but she needs to back it up with account history.

The house on the other hand I don't buy it. She was not as believable in her responses on the house vs the photography hardware. Not nearly as defensive and only showed emotion when she started talking about it being her family's home. Interesting listening to these. Definitely sounds like a lot of stress in their household. I hope they can keep the kids out of it, though kids in a high stress environment typically pick up on things.

#15249 6 years ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

I also don't understand why people of limited financial means have 5 kids...

Entirely different subject but it's the truth. A working household of 2 that hold down very nice income jobs typically are the ones that only end up with 1 - 2 children. I guess it's how you end up passing the extra time when not working? Similar to the baby booms that occurs 9 months after a major disaster? Or just a complete lack of skill to think more than 1 day ahead.

#15400 6 years ago
Quoted from investingdad:

I've mentioned on this thread that I've been the victim of identity fraud and had a false tax return filed in my name last year as well as my Social Security information accessed online, which shows all my earnings history.
If somebody used my sterling financial history and name to acquire an asset, I would want that asset forfeited...not a second chance for the perp to find a way to pay for it and keep it and make me whole in the end. Not when it was my name and reputation that gave them the credentials to buy it in the first place.
Uh, uh. No effing way.
You used my good name to acquire? You give it back. Period. Isn't yours to keep.
I agree with Keith if he's after the house and not the money if it can be demonstrated that it was only acquired as a function of Predator money.

Amen, was a victim too last year. No sympathy for them when you put it this way.

#15509 6 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

$1900/cab seems a bit high but it's not far from the ballpark. They're a lot more expensive than people realize... that armor and metal adds up fast.

Read this yesterday, still in my mind today. Ben says $1900 is a little high .... meaning $1500 / each is about normal? Geez. I've always thought that it was probably more like $500, max. I don't want to bring Stern into this and the issues with their cabinet...but if I were them I would have certainly looked at doing everything I could to reduce a cost of a $1500 -1900 box! Volume probably helps, but still way more expensive than I ever thought. That's like 25% the cost of a game right there !!!!

2 weeks later
#15738 6 years ago
Quoted from edcianci:

ok i just read the email and it was to show what kevin collected - and it asked not to distribute the list - so i would assume keith has this and it has been updated since - sorry i thought i discovered something good.
thanks ed

Ping Keith privately so he doesn't miss your chat messages here. Your finding may not be the same one in his hands. Worth a shot! Thanks for looking.

2 weeks later
#15798 6 years ago

That CL post is particularly interesting with the last lines being, "Willing to trade for arcade or pinball machines,+- cash depending on game". What are the chances?

#15827 6 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Do you really think he wants arcade or pinball machines at this time? Also note this is not near Midland but anything is possible.

You go back to what you know and maybe can generate income off of.

1 week later
#15935 6 years ago

Must be a pretty crappy home to be worth less than most SUVs are these days.

1 week later
#16467 6 years ago

Seems it is on the station *Facebook page* website as well:

https://www.facebook.com/WNEMTV5/posts/10154473815505957

I feel bad for the kids. Lost are toys and clothes and upheaval from their normal home life. But how did the station find out about this is the question I have.

#16475 6 years ago

If there is a real need for shelter and clothing (particularly for the kids), the Kulek's should still have access to it, even if it comes from other people that don't know about the on-going proceedings. It was probably going to go to Goodwill anyway. I think some of the comments are harsh, but I understand where the anger comes from. Let the slow wheels of justice turn.

#16615 6 years ago

Perhaps KeithinMI should reign in all folks in this lawsuit and discuss on a conference call the latest status and where he sees things going. He should try to get everyone on the same page and maybe limit the harsh commenting online. You don't want the judge giving any more sentiment/leniency to the Kulek's than he already has. You want to win the battle. I think some are just struggling with the length that this has been drawn out and it seems unending and they just had to blow off some steam. That's done now, but maybe Keith can give some healthy perspective. Just a thought.

2 months later
#17181 6 years ago
Quoted from pinmanguy:

Wow wasn't reading pinside for awhile and thought this would have been resolved by now. I feel for everyone who's losing money due to this and it looks like the situation just gets crazier

Welcome to the judicial system of the United States. It will bleed you dry. You could come back in 1 more year and this thing might be 1/2 the way through.

1 week later
#17315 6 years ago

Tell me where I can get cable tv for under $41/mo ($500 year)!

2 months later
#17687 6 years ago
Quoted from Pintucky:

Yep, in Kentucky and most of the south it goes like this:
ME: "Be sure to pick me up some cokes while you are at the store."
SHE: "What kind you want?"
ME: "Oh, Sprite or Dr. Pepper will be fine."
SHE: "Got it. I'm pickin' up SOFTDRINKS and some chips."
Coke and soft drink . . . interchangeable for any kind of carbonated beverage for most of us southerners.
Mike in Kentucky

The real funny is when they ask for cokes, you ask which kind, and they say "Pepsi"

#17782 6 years ago

What are the countersuits to Keith?

1 month later
#17793 6 years ago

This thread is as dead as the case? No one answered my previous question on what countersuits were occurring involving Keith?

9 months later
#18118 5 years ago

I’m sure everyone has 43M in the bank so as not to want to chase their 5k. Once again mr Bally full of it

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lancestorm.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion?tu=lancestorm and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.