Topic Stats

• 18,278 posts
  • 815 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 27 days ago by Mr68
  • Topic is favorited by 193 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,540 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
194b3475e0440b8112afc0ac4ad5bf0ed0e8ec3db63fb4b6748a4f2e06a9865b (resized).jpg
31A053C2-4495-4E3E-980F-E5ADEA02F1DE (resized).jpeg
IMG_2933 (resized).JPG
beetlejuice-shrunken head (resized).jpg
2716720260_bc8966f6b1 (resized).jpg
D460F55E-AD42-43C6-91EB-B8162A84A094.gif
Screenshot_20190103-214734_Facebook (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20181108-174321 (resized).png
Fife Appeal Sept 24 2018.pdf (PDF preview)
cat ooo 2.gif
7332539.attach (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

86 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20

Post #12066 What is PACER and where are you getting the court documents? Posted by c508 (2 years ago)

Post #12502 Links to where Kevin gives "his side of the story". Posted by BillySastard (2 years ago)

Post #12515 Updated court filings. Potential cash coming into bankruptcy estate. Posted by Wolfmarsh (2 years ago)

Post #12528 Good summation of 2 year look back and possible fraudulent transfers. Posted by flynnibus (2 years ago)

Post #12580 More legal pleadings. Posted by Wolfmarsh (2 years ago)

Post #12593 Facts & allegations document for VirtuaPin Posted by c508 (2 years ago)

Post #12801 Photos of Experts of Dangerous Posted by fastpinball (2 years ago)

Post #12872 Enaud's account of contacting fox regarding skit-b Posted by Enaud (2 years ago)

Post #13034 Description of an adversary proceeding (or AP) Posted by jasonp (2 years ago)

Post #13477 Discharge of debt denied by order Posted by Compy (2 years ago)

Post #13483 Stipulations for waiving chapter 7 discharge Posted by Compy (2 years ago)

Post #13528 Audio recording from Jan 27 court hearing regarding bankruptcy filing Posted by Wolfmarsh (2 years ago)

Post #13729 Summary of legal bankruptcy terminology Posted by Razorbak86 (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lamihh.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#712 4 years ago

Hey

I WROTE to Skit B Support under support@skitbpinball.com
The email came back "the email account that you tried to reach does not exist"

I used the Support mail Adress that i always used without having had any problems before.

As I did not get answers to my last mails during the last Weeks I wonder if anyone Is having the actual mail Adress for me? IT Is Odd that the Adress doesn't work but maybe IT is something with the Server?

2 weeks later
#1048 4 years ago

I like turtles

#1090 4 years ago

I recently had Very good contact to Kevin. Being One of The first Ten buyers and being fully paid i am sure to get my baby soon. Know The whole emotional rollercoaster Ride as you guys do but i am Very sure that we will see The first games ship Very soon

#1093 4 years ago

We were all disappointed after several delays in The past..me Too.
I would expect The First games to be shipped in The next few Weeks/in March.
M guess is that The next Update will confirm this but i cannot guarantee that as i did just say that i am expecting this to come true. Trust kevin in this point of The ride.

#1095 4 years ago

Yeah I know. I'm on my mobile that does weird stuff like that. Frankly speaking: 2 lazy 2 correct that ). Sorry for that. My apologies. Being a "German Kraut" I hope you don't mind

#1159 4 years ago
Quoted from DocRotCod:

Sounds like he's using it as an excuse for not building the pins IMO.

Sounds like you can't read

#1255 4 years ago

I personally would be fine when They finalize this project without The Song and The callouts. Exchanging These parts would be Way better than letting predator pin die in an Atomic blast . Hope that this could be a Solution....

#1301 4 years ago

Dadadadadada... This all Reminds me a little of twilight zone...but one of the more brainfuck episodes...less content, more Drama

#1715 4 years ago

Licensing is obviously a big deal, and while these types of things have simply been accepted in the past, indie pinball (yes, I'm going to keep calling it that) is potentially a completely different beast altogether. Gathering copyright and likeness permissions is a huge, daunting process, but is very rewarding in the end. That being said, this is something you need to have reasonably taken care of before making any major announcements or commitments, and we've done a lot of work and spent countless hours making sure everyone involved is happy with how things turned out. I have many stories I could tell here, but I think I will wait until a time when there's a little less actual news to catch up on At any rate, I can see how one might wonder if a small indie startup would be able to handle this sort of task, but it is certainly not an issue over here. Don't expect any wild omissions or absences when you open up your first Skit-B new-in-box!

From Kevin, Skit-B just 11 Weeks ago.

I cannot believe that there is no license as the podcast comes to that potential conclusion. This would mean that Skit-B was not honest and I simply don't believe that Kevin has written such a clear Statement without having a license. I hope that there will be clarity soon.

2 weeks later
#3100 4 years ago

I would support the idea of a Q&A!
Here are my questions:

1. I asked for a full refund. When do I get it?
2. I asked for a full refund. When do I get it?
3. I asked for a full refund. When do I get it?

I need a very concrete answer this time.

2 months later
#8595 4 years ago

Thank you for your email. After a thorough investigation into the activities, communications, and financials of Mr. Kulek, and his business Skit-B, it was determined that no criminal wrong doing had occurred. As I'm aware you've been informed, Mr. Kulek was interviewed by both local law enforcement and the FBI regarding the various aspects of the "Predator Pinball" allegations. It was identified that Skit-B had made efforts to fulfill the requests of its purchasers, but had failed to obtain appropriate licensing in a timely matter to allow for delivery as soon as customers had desired. Based on the information provided to law enforcement, customers who have requested reimbursement through PayPal were made whole. Further, there was no evidence to show Kulek, Skit-B, or anyone, misused or misappropriated funds obtained from buyers for anything other than the research, development and initial startup costs associated with the Predator pinball gaming platform. At this time Skit-B continues to work with the legal right holders to correct any licensing issues in the hope of eventually delivering on their product. The FBI has concluded its investigation into this allegation.

If you believe you are not receiving an adequate response from Skit-B, or PayPal, regarding your request for reimbursement you may want to contact to civil attorney and file suit for the purpose of redemption of your funds.

1 year later
#14626 2 years ago

Though it always reminds me of this shitty Predatorgate where I've lost a lot of money I've decided to make lemonade out of lemons. The old Back alley Side Toppers look good on my RZ; hope you like it ).

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 800.00
Playfields
Pinball Playfields
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 7.95
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
$ 89.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Pro
$ 119.00
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CzTV Mods
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 269.00
Lighting - Led
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 92.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 89.99
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus
$ 239.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 20.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 1,099.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 41.00
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Pimp

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lamihh.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside