Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #12066 What is PACER and where are you getting the court documents? Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12502 Links to where Kevin gives "his side of the story". Posted by BillySastard (7 years ago)

Post #12515 Updated court filings. Potential cash coming into bankruptcy estate. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12528 Good summation of 2 year look back and possible fraudulent transfers. Posted by flynnibus (7 years ago)

Post #12580 More legal pleadings. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12593 Facts & allegations document for VirtuaPin Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12801 Photos of Experts of Dangerous Posted by fastpinball (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jrawlinson_2000.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#728 9 years ago

I have sent emails to them and got no reply, so have sent another one today, I'm not holding my breath.

Agree this is getting old, my $$$ could be put to good use in another pin....

#846 9 years ago

So much for Skitb responding to emails, I have now asked for information on three occasions and a refund twice, and nothing back from them.

So what do I have to do?

a) Start a thread on Pinside? - It worked for another user.

b) Open a PayPal dispute?

c) Kiss good-bye to my cash?

Way I see it is with most of the Pred money now in, and lets be honest very little happening (so we've see 10 bits of wood in a box that look like playfields, and a bunch of plastics in a kitchen, and the latest playfield photo with coloured pens as inserts!), I doubt there is enough money left in the pot to make 250 machines, pay for staff and develop their next machine. What they been living on for the past year to two?

Enough is enough, it may be a good theme but its a quite basic game and if I have to wait another 2 years whilst hoping they don't go bust, I'd rather try to walk out now with something than nothing when the remainder 249 realise the project has gone south!

#856 9 years ago
Quoted from NinJaBooT:

Kevin doesn't need to respond to any emails. He already has the money and prob spent a lot of it. Good luck to anyone trying to get a refund at this point.

This is exactly my point now, as they have had the money for a long while with not 1 customers machine built, that money must be being used for something, paying staff, paying ones self, purchasing parts, going to shows, living, you name it, but I bet there is a bunch of it gone, he now has to make 250 machines with what's left, as each day and week pass the likely hood of this project coming off diminishes.

How the hell they can even mention machine #2, let alone work on the damn thing...

1 week later
#1076 9 years ago

At this stage of the 'game' just ship me the parts and I'll put the game together myself....

#1553 9 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

OK...HERE WE GO!
YES, there will be a MAJOR announcement within the next 2 weeks with everything you want to know.
Everything is moving forward.

I'll believe it in 2 weeks, on their track record until then everything is BS.

I've asked for a refund a number of times over the past couple of months and not even got a reply to acknowledge receipt of the email!
I don't care how busy you are a simply two word reply is all, 'on it'.

If there is no big deal with the licence then just say so don't wait two fecking weeks....

#1836 9 years ago
Quoted from DocRotCod:

Kevin has mentioned numerous times about their special arrangement with PayPal. That being said, I wonder if it would be easier to just contact PayPal and request a refund that way?

I did this and PayPal said not interested as its over 180 days!

#1837 9 years ago
Quoted from Toads:

Skit b newsletter #01
" I say this kind of stuff all the time, but there's one company that deserves a huge "plug" that doesn't come up very often but is at the heart of everything we do and how it relates to you all, and that is PayPal. I know, I know, now I'm essentially giving a plug for the bank, but I promise it is relative (again, especially if you hadn't caught up with us on the forums a few weeks ago). While we're on the unfortunate subject of potentially unethical opportunities, I'd like to take a moment to remind everyone that your investments are safe. Through the conventions that we've worked through with PayPal, not only do you get the inherent internet benefit of buying pinball in your underwear (raise your hand if you've bought pinball in your underwear before the internet...anyone?), but it comes with monumental security benefits that guarantee that, no matter what happens, your investment is never at any kind of risk. They're taking a big risk on us that they never had to take, and for that they deserve some sincere appreciation."

Sniff sniff is tha BS?

Would PayPal really 'get into bed' with a start up like Skit B who have no history.

BS.jpgBS.jpg
#1962 9 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

sure, anyone can get that agreement... there's nothing magical about it...
what kevin implies is that he has a "special" agreement that somehow paypal is guaranteeing the funds against loss...
which is complete and utter bs...

Correct, I called PayPal, they said I can not make a claim as its >180 days!

Also said they had NO special deal with a company called Skit B or in fact do any 'special' deals with any company. All we get is the 180 days.

Glad I purchased this on a credit card.

Although going to wait for the 'amazing' Skit B announcement next week first.

1 week later
#2423 9 years ago

I very much doubt there will be any new info that is good for the foreseeable...

This whole cluster f$c& makes cambodia look like kansas.

#2507 9 years ago

Well a lot was said but at the same time no 'real' updates, just more 'watch this space'!

#2565 9 years ago

I'm out. Have replied to his email requesting a refund for the 5th time now!

The email did nothing to address anything, except that there has been 'cloak and daggers' all along and this still continues, licence IS an issue, I doubt they have even started even ONE game build how can they when the licence is still an issue.

To coin a phrase 'a pinball in hand is worth two at the boutique builder'!

#3214 9 years ago
Quoted from nephasth:

Anyone else get this new email about a coming email?

Yep got the email, why the hell he could not just say refund on the way, as this would take just as long to email what he did!

Thing is money is long gone I think, only way is to hope the credit card company can reverse payment.

Good luck to all those with monies in this disaster!

#5393 9 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

So, I kind of agree with your point here... but it begs the question:
What EXACTLY are the facts/proof that anyone has?
I was just rereading the pinball news story and while it all seems perfectly plausible, where's the PROOF? Isn't it all just circumstantial and/or hearsay?
Don't get me wrong, I totally believe it, but wheres the hard evidence?
I guess the closest thing would be the supposed phone conversation with the FOX attorney, but if they made the recording surreptitiously, and the lawyer was located in an all-party-consent State (like California IS), they really can't share it.
The "proof" is trying to prove a negative- that Kevin didn't have a license. The only folks that can can PROVE that is Kevin going on the record about it OR FOX going on the record with the allegation. To date, I dont think we've seen either.

The proof is that Kevin has come out and said the project is dead!

1 month later
#8203 8 years ago
Quoted from Russo121:

I'm all for doing it but could be a problem if I have to present my case in person?

I reported Shit-B and Kevin to Action Fraud, they in turn should liaise with US counterparts.

http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/

1 month later
#9151 8 years ago

Yep same email here...

"Your refund by Skit-B Pinball didn't complete."

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jrawlinson_2000.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion?tu=jrawlinson_2000 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.