Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #12066 What is PACER and where are you getting the court documents? Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12502 Links to where Kevin gives "his side of the story". Posted by BillySastard (7 years ago)

Post #12515 Updated court filings. Potential cash coming into bankruptcy estate. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12528 Good summation of 2 year look back and possible fraudulent transfers. Posted by flynnibus (7 years ago)

Post #12580 More legal pleadings. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12593 Facts & allegations document for VirtuaPin Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12801 Photos of Experts of Dangerous Posted by fastpinball (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jellikit.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1588 9 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Ohhhh, not so bad...I've almost doubled my money and still retained 40% of the collection...

With such a quick ROI, you should buy some of your machines back!

Brad

#1702 9 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

I don't know what their problems are, but I can tell you with utmost certainty what caused them:
This game was priced too cheap.

I don't know how the pricing schedule was developed, if it was based on quantities of parts to be purchased based on an original BOM listing or what. But I can say that Gene already had a number of boardsets for BBB and access to a fair number of parts for the machines before he started his build. He priced it at $4500 and eventually estimated each cost him $7000 to build. Buyers were fortunate that he had the personal finances to cover the costs of going over budget, so that the machine was not only produced but the additional cost wasn't passed on to the buyers. For anyone that doesn't know some of the backstory, a good write-up of it can be found here:

http://www.habosarcade.com/BigBangBar.htm

Brad

#1822 9 years ago

In Nate's Podcast, he seemed to wonder where Skit-B came up with the number of 250 machines, but if you look back to when they spoke at Expo 2012 (http://www.pinballnews.com/shows/expo2012/):

"They said they managed to get the licence from 20th Century Fox simply by making phone calls and settled on the number of machines to make of 250 based on the minimum number required by the licensor."

Brad

#1888 9 years ago

I understand this is a thread about Predator, but how can no one be talking about Experts of Dangerous? This has me confused...

eod1.jpgeod1.jpg
eod2.jpgeod2.jpg

Brad

#1925 9 years ago

Is everyone now discussing a potential Labyrinth pinball machine?

labyrinth.jpglabyrinth.jpg

Brad

#1943 9 years ago

A very good film Jennifer was in that would make a good pinball machine, Dark City.

Brad

maxresdefault.jpgmaxresdefault.jpg

#1963 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

+1!
Keep checking the thread for any news/update and page on page of s#%t. Back on topic please.

Marcus started this thread with the best intentions 4 months ago, but the majority of the now 40 pages has been conjecture. The way it will or could be "on topic" will only be when there is something to report, but I don't think I am telling anyone something they don't already know...

Brad

#2108 9 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

So.. we've lost all pretense of posting anything 'on topic', apparently.

I am sorry, what was the topic again?

http://blip.tv/arcadehunters/skit-b-pinball-s-predator-pinball-machine-6589059

predator.pngpredator.png

#2214 9 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

True!...until it comes from the "Ted's mouth."

You couldn't have said it better!

Brad

#2310 9 years ago

I will help get this thread back on track, here is a June 20th snapshot of the Skit-B Pinball website:

http://web.archive.org/web/20130620133813/http://skitbpinball.com/

Brad

#2411 9 years ago

In case anyone missed the most recent post here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/predator-updates/page/2

Brad

#4065 9 years ago

I thought there was a reference to Unicorns somewhere in this thread, it may be time to have a beer with them.

NvU.jpgNvU.jpg

#5476 9 years ago

I would just to take a moment to thank Marcus for creating this thread (The Official Pinside Skit-B Predator Discussion) 4 months ago! If not, who knows how many threads three would be about this subject and how difficult they may be to follow!

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming...

programming.pngprogramming.png

#5829 9 years ago
Quoted from jeffgoldstein2:

So much to read I must have missed it. Was there an email from Kevin with him actually admitting that Predator is not happening? Obviously we all no it's not but I didn't catch the part in where he personally admitted it.

It is probably easier to find it here (last post):

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/predator-updates/page/2

Brad

#5976 9 years ago

LTBH.jpgLTBH.jpg

#5981 9 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Out of curiosity, which credit card do you have? Pay annual fees?
I have a Citibank no annual fee cash back card. I keep hearing of better cards out there but after some small investigation not convinced.

There are definitely some out there that entice you with initial cash rewards bonus (like $100) and many can make it worthwhile to spend their money. Here is NerdWallet's summary of some cards:

http://www.nerdwallet.com/the-best-credit-cards

And Money magazine does an evaluation of what they feel are the best cards each year as well.

Brad

#5993 9 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Lloyd has been working out.

I heard he has been bench-pressing WOZ machines in order to get ready for The Hobbit.

Brad

#6067 9 years ago

I wish all the best with their refunds. I think everyone is excited to hear of the first PayPal refund or one of these...

Brad

refund.jpgrefund.jpg

#6120 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I just got off the phone with Paypal and the lady told me that the SkitB account has the funds to apparently refund all people and transactions. She seemed to think it was going to take a little bit?
she asked me for 'patience'.
Just wanted to relay what I was told from paypal.

Did she say you would get a bi-weekly update?

Brad

#6154 9 years ago
Quoted from nephasth:

Hey, I found Rodger Sharpe...

0326151210.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

Just remember, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

Brad

1 week later
#6743 8 years ago
Quoted from DreamTR:

Yeah I don't see the point of living "lavish", I would rather have a house paid off and better luxuries than the "most house I can can afford" because at that rate if you lose your job and finances you are screwed.

This is an article I just ran across that discusses spending money on experiences as opposed to "things."

http://www.fastcoexist.com/3043858/world-changing-ideas/the-science-of-why-you-should-spend-your-money-on-experiences-not-thing

Brad

#6956 8 years ago

Sandy's film that includes some Predators is a classic!

#7136 8 years ago

I just got back from the comic shop and got the promotional giveaway as seen below... It looks like the licensing and making money off the Predator name is going strong. I know Dark Horse has used them for years, but didn't realize they would go into Rivendale!

Brad

archie_vs_predator.pngarchie_vs_predator.png

#7233 8 years ago

I ran across a New York Times bestselling book yesterday, because of the name (Rich B*tch: A Simple 12-Step Plan for Getting Your Financial Life Together...Finally) I had to open it up. Below is a picture of the first page I saw opening it up. This is something that has been discussed a fair amount in this thread.

Brad

credit1.jpgcredit1.jpg

1 year later
#10841 7 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Does he look like the kind of guy to follow tax laws? If he honestly thought he had the license, I can only imagine what he thought his income was.

POTC.jpgPOTC.jpg

2 weeks later
#10951 7 years ago

skitb.jpgskitb.jpg

9 months later
#15084 6 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

How much did the house go for?
I'm tempted to buy it and throw a giant pinsider party.

You might want to check with Jared, he really knows how to throw a party and might be able to get the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles to show up!

Brad

1 month later
#15818 6 years ago
Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

How did you determine the rings are the same?

ring_gate.pngring_gate.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jellikit.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion?tu=jellikit and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.