Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #12066 What is PACER and where are you getting the court documents? Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12502 Links to where Kevin gives "his side of the story". Posted by BillySastard (7 years ago)

Post #12515 Updated court filings. Potential cash coming into bankruptcy estate. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12528 Good summation of 2 year look back and possible fraudulent transfers. Posted by flynnibus (7 years ago)

Post #12580 More legal pleadings. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12593 Facts & allegations document for VirtuaPin Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12801 Photos of Experts of Dangerous Posted by fastpinball (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider j_m_.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4977 8 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Looks like I picked a bad week to quit sniffing glue.

sniffing glue.pngsniffing glue.png

on a more serious note, I hope that people who put down money will see at least a [good] portion of their money refunded, although I wouldn't get my hopes up.

If kevin was wise, he would be smart to avoid any pinball related events (eg. the upcoming michigan pinball expo) until this is sorted out.

1 week later
#6418 8 years ago
Quoted from icust298:

I would be curious what amount people would sell their "possible future refunds" for and what someone would pay for the chance of the buying their position in the "possible future refund".
I know no one is going to be able to sell or buy, just would be interesting to hear what some people would buy in at and take on the risk and what some would be willing to cut their loses for.

what are you, the next j.g. wentworth?
http://jgwentworth.com/

4 months later
#9456 8 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

Hell, I'm still waiting for my blank wood cabinet from Paul at Virtua Pins to show up since he allegedly got paid for almost all of them, but apparently only built the five.

did you pay for it in full? I contacted paul a while ago about having him build me a classic stern cabinet (but was waiting to get a better timeline on receiving the other parts before moving forward).

2 weeks later
#9566 8 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Like this:

papillon.jpg

I'm hoping more for this:

2 weeks later
#9932 8 years ago

I feel bad for marco's specialties and dirty donny. it's like there's only two photos of kevin and both have him wearing that marco's dirty donny t-shirt.

#10020 8 years ago

only 9,980 posts to 20,000!

5 months later
#10390 7 years ago

did anyone else find it interesting that his father's missing persons report took 10 years to get filed?

Kevin_Kulek_-mia_(resized).jpgKevin_Kulek_-mia_(resized).jpg

3 months later
#11304 7 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

BTW. My real first name is Kim and I'm a heterosexual male. I also shave my head bald. Feel free to poke fun at either or both of those items. Everyone else does.

hey! you told me that our time together was special. I'm thinking that you just say that to all of the guys to get them to buy you free drinks

1 week later
#11522 7 years ago

but don't they say that there's no such thing as "bad advertising"?

#11533 7 years ago

hey! I think TheLaw is another one of those duplicate pinchilli accounts!

#11545 7 years ago
2 months later
#11887 7 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

The debts are in the amount Kevin received in American dollars

by the current exchange rate, does that mean he's owed 3,658.19 GBP?

2 months later
#12232 7 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

Latest pic from Kevin's Facebook page.
3fb38028098b59e74354d5d24e8ca2c0e4e59e74 (resized).jpg3fb38028098b59e74354d5d24e8ca2c0e4e59e74 (resized).jpg
https://www.facebook.com/kevin.kulek?fref=ts

wild hearts (resized).jpgwild hearts (resized).jpg

1 week later
#12439 7 years ago
Quoted from Brickshot:

Agreed. And I believe it was WolfMarsh who took a copy of the Christmas video before it was removed so again, if Keith needs it there you go. Then there is the above snapshot I took of Kathy's page and her comment about where her new camper came from. Also, about 4 months ago, kathy Kulek tagged Kevin in a photo that said something along the lines "Oh Oh, the kids have found some of Kevin's arcade games!". I saved the picture but the post (and pic) were since removed from Kathy's FB page. But here is that pic from this past summer.

well... the good news is that it's obvious that kevin hasn't wasted any of the people's money that paid for a predator on updating his wardrobe

#12656 7 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

So if they divorced they are still brother & sister?

110202-white-stripes-new-414x308 (resized).png110202-white-stripes-new-414x308 (resized).png

3 weeks later
#13414 7 years ago

yeah, bill bonds was pretty much the model family man. he was in 'escape from the planet of the apes (1971)'

3 weeks later
#14260 7 years ago

I are baboonI are baboon

3 weeks later
#14490 7 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Irregardless, it's a mute point anyway.

if you're going to get particular, it's "regardless" and "moot", not "mute".
mute definitionmute definition

moot definitionmoot definition

I'd love to see the court filled with a bunch of mutes. it would be all sign language and very little "one more outburst from you sir, and you'll be held in contempt!"

4 weeks later
#14968 6 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

Can anyone name this movie without searching?
"The crickets and the rust-beetles scuttled among the nettles of the sage thicket. "Vámonos, amigos," he whispered, and threw the busted leather flintcraw over the loose weave of the saddlecock. And they rode on in the friscalating dusklight."

lady chatterley's lover?

1 week later
#15139 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Kieth is just SO DAMN GOOD!

hitlon, learn how to spell correctly

2 weeks later
#15424 6 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

but how do you know "she's telling the truth" ?

if she floats. oh wait, that just proves that she's a witch. damnit!

1 month later
#15843 6 years ago

I wonder why this license plate is no longer being used?

photographer downsizing (resized).jpgphotographer downsizing (resized).jpg

#15845 6 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I would suggest you guys let the attorney and courts handle this rather than risk harassing a possible innocent person. And being manipulated by Hilton to do dirty deeds would be embarrassing in itself.
I suggest you take screen shots of the CL ad, forward it to the attorney and let him handle this in an open and proper way. Much less complex to do and without devious intent.
Long ago someone in this thread was encouraging others to trespass on Kevin's property to confront him which would have been a serious crime. My suggestion is you leave things like this to the pro's and not bumbling amateurs.

funny how the only person that downvoted you is "homer" himself. are we sure that hilton and kaneda don't share a soul?

#15846 6 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

Probably because that wouldn't fit where a real license plate goes.

looks motorcycle (or schwinn) size to me

#15854 6 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

It's not a plate...it's a wooden box sign. I have the same one on my bathroom shelf given to me by my wife.

so..... you own a wooden box sign that says that you love that she's your husband?

2 months later
#17266 6 years ago

hey hilton:
do you care to explain to the pinside community why you thought that I had any knowledge of this whole mess? and because you thought so, you contrived a story that you were obtaining a joust pinball and wanted some breakdown information from me (which I gladly gave you). but somehow in the phone call that transpired afterwards, the whole joust story somehow turned into another "predator" witch hunt where you attempted to "pump" me for any known information (all of which was conjecture, hearsay or heard 3rd, 4th and whatever hand from people who knew people) simply because I reside here in michigan and am currently a member of clay's club?

unhappy with the fact that I appeared to be "holding out on you", you then gave my contact information to keith nathanson (without my knowledge or consent), whom then phoned me at my place of business and attempted to "bully" and "lead" me into giving information (again of which I did not possess) under threat of having me deposed and subpoenaed

at one point I thought that we were friends. heck, I even backed you up [here] on multiple occasions. however, I've never had a [friend] who was as self-serving as you. you may think that you're a pinball saint, but let's face it, you're just another dumb@ss who drank the kulek kool-aide and unfortunately got burned (like many others)

what makes it different is that you've made this your personal vendetta (because "your" [good] friend kevin screwed you over). and you figure that it's ok that everyone in the pinball community that even knew of the predator fiasco is fair game to be abused by you.

I've got news for you, it's not. if you attempt to contact me again over this situation, I'll be contacting my legal counsel and proceeding with a harassment suit

full disclosure:
I have met and/or talked to kevin kulek a total of 3 times (totaling maybe 10 minutes with most of the conversation actually surrounding their "duck hunt" game). to be honest, the only reason that I ever spoke with kevin was that I was working the shows and was bored. I never thought that the predator game (shown at the michigan pinball expo a few years ago) played very well.

#17272 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

not sure what to tell you...
We spoke on the phone about Joust (thanks for your help) and then you turned the conversation to Predator and wanted to gossip about it but could not go 'on the record'. You told me specifically that Kevin 'sold the spare parts to some guy in IL and that is where clay got the parts' I asked you for info on the "guy in IL" and you refused to tell me anymore saying you did not want to get involved since MI is a small world and some of the bigger collectors ban people from their collections. I took that as you were trying to warn me that Clay was going to ban me, but also that you and others wanted to maintain your good standing and clay was actively trying to figure out whom the mole was in the local MI group.
I gave you full disclosure then that I was going to pursue finding out more to discover where the parts went and how they got to clay. I also told you that the easiest thing would be for you to tell me the name and I would keep it anonymous and your name would never come up so Clay would not know where the info went. You opened the can of worms and bragged about having knowledge to help the discovery but were unwilling to give the details needed; you knew you were going to be talking to someone down the road if you had info, and you even said "I want to help you guys but I cant because of how things are over here" Sorry you now feel the need to lie about the conversation, but I fully understand that the heat came down on you from those with Predator games/parts and they are not happy that you helped provide more info to track down potential recoverable assets.
last thing...
here is my 'contrived story' lol

I believe that you have the story turned around. why on earth would I turn the conversation to something that I had little or no actual knowledge about and no horse in the race? you brought up predator, and you basically drove that portion of the conversation. at no point did I ever state that clay got any parts from anywhere. why you continue put words into people's mouths and insinuate that everyone one here in michigan (especially clay) is running some underground production line of predator machines is anyone's guess

all I mentioned to you in that conversation was that I had "heard" (eg. hearsay) that someone in IL had purchased 4 playfields and 4 cabinets with artwork. I had no actual knowledge if that was fact or what the gentleman's name was. I also thought that I knew where 2 of the 10 playfields landed, but after talking with the person in question, the information that I was given was completely false.

you stating that [I] opened the can of worms and had all of this first hand knowledge is quite fascinating and I wish that we had recorded our conversation, because you as continue to weave such a fantastic tale (in your head) and I think that you have lied to yourself and others so many times that you've actually begun to believe all of the sh*t that you constantly are spewing is fact

as I've stated before, I have no first or 2nd hand knowledge of anything regarding the predator machine. anything that I've heard is either conjecture or hearsay from someone who told someone that they heard from their boyfriend's cousin's sister's roommate. if you want to take that as fact, then so be it (but it really isn't

1 week later
#17347 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I appreciate the opinion, but anyone that has assets of the pre-order buyers is worth sleuthing. I dont care if it is only a couple thousand dollars worth of parts, those are still potentially recoverable funds for pre-order people and frankly should not be in the hands of anyone but the trustee at this point. Anyone that supported Kevin after the shit hit the fan and willingly aided in getting him more money and taking advantage of all the pre-order people by buying up parts or games is a pretty shitty person IMHO.

are you including yourself with that statement? I believe that you were the "no. 1" kevin cheerleader the whole time that the project was alive (and well after it began to sink) all the while convincing quite a few people to "keep the faith" and not request refunds. if I also recall, you make it very clear that you and kevin were such [bestest friends] that he offered to fulfill your purchase and you repeatedly turned it down (your words).

I didn't stay at a holiday inn express last night, but I'm sorry both of those actions are not those of someone whom I would consider [the sharpest tool in the shed]

what I really don't understand what purpose would proof of a single existing playfield serves? even if you put a value of $400 or $600 on it, you're looking at a less than 1/10% of the $500K+ that kevin took

it's more than painfully obvious that none of the people that pre-ordered (in part or full) are going to get anything from this whole debacle (even that free pizza as previously mentioned). like many class action suits, the only people that are going to end up taking home anything are the lawyers

#17438 6 years ago

speaking of "he who was banned", he texted me this yesterday:

"i am not sure why you want to protect your buddy. being subpoenaed to federal court is not a fun way to waste a day in my experience."

as I've stated multiple times before I don't have any knowledge of anything that wasn't gained by the internet or hearsay (which is inadmissible in court). when I spoken with keith nathanson, I explained this to him as well. pulling me into court would just be another waste of time and money, but something that hilton seems hell bent on doing regardless of the outcome or the expense

1 month later
#17512 6 years ago

did someone say default? this is kind of appropriate

#17523 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I don;t *think* that's actually what happened. Just said she needed to get out of Michigan before Halloween?

because if she doesn't, she'll turn into a newt?

1 month later
#17636 6 years ago

so, here's a question. who's is this actually? (I'm not going to cast any stones just yet)

but if who owns this is actually who I think it is, shouldn't the rest of you should be shouting "WTF"?
madison.craigslist.org link

1 week later
#17647 6 years ago

not sure how that works but it should be a capital loss (just like stocks), in which case you can amortize it over several years (taking the maximum of $3K per year

according to a quick google search:
"A capital loss carryover is the net amount of capital losses that aren't deductible for the current tax year but can be carried over into future tax years. Net capital losses (total capital losses minus total capital gains) can only be deducted up to a maximum of $3,000 in a given tax year."

"Any excess capital loss can be carried over until you die, then it is lost and of no benefit to your estate or heirs."

"Carrying Losses Forward. You can use a maximum of $3,000 of capital losses each year as a write-off against income other than capital gains. If your losses are greater than your gains by more than $3,000, the extra losses above the $3,000 limit should be carried forward to future tax years."

#17680 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Soda & Coke are some Dirty South/East coast stuff

exactly. just wtf is an "orange coke" or a "grape coke"?!? and the worst of the lot a "coke coke"

#17722 6 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

Royal Crown is great to drink and collect.
With coin op collecting the old RC are harder to find. Coca-Cola is iconic and easy to sell. But Pepsi and RC machines are worth more. Just like Everyone drinks Sprite, but the 7-up stuff is what you collect.

They used to be call Soda Fountain. But I think these days it is just "Drink Machine" since they also usually have a "Hi-C" or some other choice. See how I worked "Hi-C" into the discussion? Come on, and whose a Florida "Mr. Pibs" person?

btw, it's mr. pibb, not pibs

8 months later
#18085 5 years ago

what the heck is up with the new film? predator becomes an action/comedy to cater to the urban community? what's next, predator the musical?!?

#18089 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

Ummm... not sure if you're setting this up or just haven't seen it already.

no, I had no idea that this existed. well posted sir!

3 months later
#18161 5 years ago

everytime that I see those skull and spinal columns, all I can think of is this
beetlejuice-shrunken head (resized).jpgbeetlejuice-shrunken head (resized).jpg

the proportions are so off (and even worse with the little baby doll skull and spine that kkk put inside of the game cabinet. apparently, he wasn't one that could figure out the proper size for the individual components

1 year later
#18345 3 years ago
Quoted from jasonp:

WITCHES HATE WATER

wrong. I think what you meant to state is summed up quite nicely here

3 years later
#18488 6 months ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

The one copy that that one guy owned (I forget his name now) that everyone was sharpening their pitchforks for now resides at galloping ghost arcade I think. Not sure where some of the other ones ended up

yeah, I believe that the one that tim fife originally owned is the one that's now in the galloping ghost. to the best of my knowledge there were only 2 complete games ever built. additionally, there were 10 bare playfields, 6-8 empty cabinets, some playfield plastics, and a bag full of the de-fleshed hanging bodies and a couple of the bloody spines with baby heads from back alley creations. rumor has it that what little there was to begin with, was sold to a private collector out of state.

the machine at the vintage flipper world (VFW) pinball museum in ann arbor, mi was built entirely by hand, using only a bare, screen printed playfield. in fact, other than following an initial wiring harness diagram, there isn't too much on that particular game that wasn't conceived by clay harell and the people at the club. all of the game's programming was also done from the ground up and doesn't share any code from the two that kk built.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider j_m_.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion?tu=j_m_ and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.