Topic Stats

• 18,269 posts
  • 815 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 63 days ago by Cobra99
  • Topic is favorited by 193 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,540 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
194b3475e0440b8112afc0ac4ad5bf0ed0e8ec3db63fb4b6748a4f2e06a9865b (resized).jpg
31A053C2-4495-4E3E-980F-E5ADEA02F1DE (resized).jpeg
IMG_2933 (resized).JPG
beetlejuice-shrunken head (resized).jpg
2716720260_bc8966f6b1 (resized).jpg
D460F55E-AD42-43C6-91EB-B8162A84A094.gif
Screenshot_20190103-214734_Facebook (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20181108-174321 (resized).png
Fife Appeal Sept 24 2018.pdf (PDF preview)
cat ooo 2.gif
7332539.attach (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

86 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20

Post #12066 What is PACER and where are you getting the court documents? Posted by c508 (2 years ago)

Post #12502 Links to where Kevin gives "his side of the story". Posted by BillySastard (2 years ago)

Post #12515 Updated court filings. Potential cash coming into bankruptcy estate. Posted by Wolfmarsh (2 years ago)

Post #12528 Good summation of 2 year look back and possible fraudulent transfers. Posted by flynnibus (2 years ago)

Post #12580 More legal pleadings. Posted by Wolfmarsh (2 years ago)

Post #12593 Facts & allegations document for VirtuaPin Posted by c508 (2 years ago)

Post #12801 Photos of Experts of Dangerous Posted by fastpinball (2 years ago)

Post #12872 Enaud's account of contacting fox regarding skit-b Posted by Enaud (2 years ago)

Post #13034 Description of an adversary proceeding (or AP) Posted by jasonp (2 years ago)

Post #13477 Discharge of debt denied by order Posted by Compy (2 years ago)

Post #13483 Stipulations for waiving chapter 7 discharge Posted by Compy (2 years ago)

Post #13528 Audio recording from Jan 27 court hearing regarding bankruptcy filing Posted by Wolfmarsh (2 years ago)

Post #13729 Summary of legal bankruptcy terminology Posted by Razorbak86 (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hwawonyu.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#101 4 years ago

Lol, I called a similar number and now have the rights to Full House...

#159 4 years ago
Quoted from MarcG:

I was number 65 so many of you moved up a spot!

Quoted from Kcpinballfan:

Also MarcG what number was yours?

3 weeks later
#416 4 years ago
Quoted from nephasth:

Yeah, real nice of you to try to screw everyone that was on the waitlist by trying to go around Skit-B's preorder policies. Real stand up guy you are...

Bwahahahaha. Truth!!!

1 month later
#618 4 years ago

Again, in case it was missed, I AM A BIG BOOB.

Been there...

3 weeks later
#706 4 years ago
Quoted from Kcpinballfan:

I think they will end up taking 4 years to get to 100 maybe longer

3 weeks later
#918 4 years ago

Well I see a bunch of folks that voted with their wallets staying in arguing with guys that are not involved yet stirring the pot. Same story on each game.

#922 4 years ago

Played the game at Expo. Solid!!!

#933 4 years ago
Quoted from Xerico:

Good. I hope that the pre-buy model is dead forever.

Have to agree. In on a few titles but glad to wrap that up and just stay away from now on. Time for order and ship or dont bother. Sadly it may mean less cool stuff but it will mean more real stuff.

Meanwhile here is to these guys getting the games out.

#957 4 years ago

Edit: can't rag someone that lives great scotch ...

#962 4 years ago

Yeah I can't say much so far . In on everything!Bring on the games!!

1 week later
#1151 4 years ago

Nefarious forces?? The world has gone to shite. Back to heavy drinking.

#1400 4 years ago

I hear you but I still have faith that Dutch Pinball can become the cool pinball company. Not proven but its the last one I have faith in.

#1475 4 years ago

Please, please, please let this turn out well.

#1564 4 years ago

Regardless, why not let the two weeks period pass as SPfxted seems to think some good news will occur.
After all of this it is certainly worth two weeks to see if there is a positive here.
I know folks like Kevin and Jpop. Not great with people and communication. They tend to totally shut down when confronted. Does not mean they are usually done just that their way is to dig in and keep trying to get the solution. Sadly without telling others it looks that type of person is ignoring you when in truth they are trying to get whats needed done.
How about two weeks of positive hope and as SPfxted said if it comes and goes without major progress then get out the torches.

#1565 4 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

If I had a scheme where i needed to raise money with little of no business plan (and a total lack of morals), THIS is certainly the first place I'd come.

Not cool.

#1577 4 years ago
Quoted from DocRotCod:

How many allotments of '2 weeks' does Skit-B get? I think they've had plenty of 'extensions'.

Not many. We all agree. But its out there so lets see. If it blows up then we all support these guys and put full pressure on.

#1603 4 years ago

Once th line is drawn its a few plane trips and that's already starting. Yes it's been a while but folks are on it now.
A little less mock and a bit more support eh?

#1607 4 years ago
Quoted from DocRotCod:

Being realistic will put money in your pockets, being supportive just makes you feel better.

Talking crap and stirring up things is not being realistic. Folks have a game plan and people have booked trips. I will be the first to also hop on a plane or train as well. As I have in the past.

What are you bringing to the table?

#1617 4 years ago

Doctor your full of it. You are not this buyer and you were not buying the next game so quit the charade .
Again except for your personal entertainment how are you tring to help?

#1693 4 years ago

Well so much for waiting two weeks ...

#1745 4 years ago

The podcasts are great. I'm totally addicted now. I also appreciated his non removed assessment as well as thoughts on all of our passion.
Much to to learn from him. The cheerleaders can ease up on those trying to help and the negatives could be nicer in trying to share what they see from a removed perspective with less of an attack theme.

#1760 4 years ago

27, why answer "scary "to pure speculation by Rai. We can't just make up stuff and start agreeing and spreading it. At this point I am concerned too but let's not throw gas on the fire either.

#1874 4 years ago
Quoted from Jared:

How could someone sabotage a project deal that was already signed and set in stone?

Trick question. How could someone sabotage a deal that was weak or not in place may be the one to ask.
Now it should have been solid but say it was not. Still shitty for folks to poke the bear.

On the flip side to that the poking probably started with kevins change of communication here.

#2010 4 years ago

Ben you already have a huge wait list for this game .

1 week later
#2397 4 years ago

Another great example of non invested folks crapping on buyers. Wonderful...
And now a speech by some lame ass about how they are saving everyone .

#2416 4 years ago

Even those of cheering know the time has come. Kevin?

#2841 4 years ago
Quoted from nephasth:

Pulling out might make a mess,

: o

#2848 4 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

Enlighten us. For $5,000 what is Predator better than? Lots of old pins you could get they are much better and proven. This pin is just blah.

Stop it! Go away. Not the time or place.

#2936 4 years ago

Maybe Ted can share what gave him the impression that it would be good.

#2946 4 years ago
Quoted from sanctumwear:

the new email is not good news.

Just wondering if kevin told him something different. Poor Ted was hung out here.

#2963 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

That is not an excuse. That is his perogative to not deal with some people's BS.

But if you come on here and say what he said you should put up with the stuff and discuss. Otherwise dont say anything.

#3006 4 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Yes, and right now it's a GUESS from everybody. I just want to see the next announcement from Kevin.

Ok is that a joke wink or a real wink. Saying that now is taking on some serious ownership Ted.

#3232 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

This is from Wikipedia,

Next time I go to court I am taking a tablet and using wiki. No need for an attorney eh?

#3452 4 years ago

You sound like you are back stepping a bit. If all goes well who cares but if it's a bust you showed up here helping paint the picture that it's all good and that will carry some weight.

#3465 4 years ago

Holy....

#3505 4 years ago

Heighway should probably ship something first before people get too far ahead of themselves.

Give them three more weeks

#3509 4 years ago

He had something in place. We saw all the skulls and bodies . The guy planned on making these games . It's no con but a case of reality.

#3611 4 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

And it should be an example of why the dumb phrase of "if you got no skin in the game, why do you care?" should never be uttered again.

The issue with that Rob is separating those that care and those that just want to flame every chance. I know they are two different people. But again its hard to tell and hard to deal with as someone in on a game.
The key to that statement is "care". There are core folks here who really do care.

#3778 4 years ago

Too bad game were not built while all this was happening .

#3860 4 years ago

Wtf?!
Why is someone sending this shite to you ??

#3950 4 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

I just hope most have learned to ask for background/experience, proof of rights, and a reasonable business plan before forking over thousands of dollars on something like this.

Pretty sure going forward its going to take way more than that to get money out folks again.

#3957 4 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

I totally agree, but any of these questions with real answers provided should have stopped this project dead in the tracks.

Timing! Like some of the hedge fund rip offs. It was the height of the fever and he was out here at shows and on pinside. It was real enough because people knew him in a sort of personal way and therefore blind trust. Plus I truly believe he was genuine in intent. Just needed what we have learned from Jpop as well. An organization making it happen and crossing the Ts.
Again it will be very hard to re create the moment.

#4056 4 years ago
Quoted from Tharizdun:

I'm just a spectator enjoying all of this

Well Rob you are correct. They are easy to spot.

#4220 4 years ago

So Kevin is in big trouble . And not saying it's ok but truth be told had this group not meddled games may have ended up in folks hands. Being such a mess probably not due to other operational issues but still. Also unless a legal paper was served how dare the group not leak the fox position .
Just a horrible story and Kevin's doing with the original lies.

Hard to believe he Vonnie Dd everyone. Someone figure out how to chase the money soon.

#4249 4 years ago

Aaron Dude you are a xxxx ! You chose to chime in cheerleading knowing what you know. You are not going to win that back amigo. Christ we even said that and kept on.

#4252 4 years ago

By the way remember Aurich came here right away first posting what he was sent. Kudos for thinking of the buyers first . Respect

#4275 4 years ago

Ice, it's all on Kevin but Aaron has been leading this on for a while way more than just supportive.

Quote:
If I were Fox I wouldn't comment on the business arrangements I had with individuals who were not a party the agreement. That is just bad business. If someone contacted FAST to ask how much hardware a company ordered from us, even if it was an attempt to "clear up rumors" or some other noble effort, I would politely decline to comment.
That aside, the license topic was put to bed in the other horrible Skit-B thread. I am friends with Kevin. I have had the terms of the agreement explained to me. They are in order. So let's drop it.
These threads are not going to weed out any big conspiracy. They are only drama. I do think Kevin should post a "hey guys, things are fine. Busy building pinball!" message. But really, that would probably calm people down for a couple days before someone sits up the pot again.
If you don't like the way things are going, bail out. If you don't like the waiting game of a pre-order, then don't do it again. If you are stoked to support and indie pinball company in their first game, then rock on.
There are lessons learned all over the place here and I hope things improve on the communication front. This is easier for me to not stress communication because a) I don't have $ in on a Predator and b) I talk to Kevin regularly. But I do know the guy is working hard doing the best he can right now.
I am done reading these posts. They are stuck in a loop and generating nothing but ill will.
Aaron
FAST Pinball

#4309 4 years ago

Ice ,
Aaron also said Kevin was a nice guy so that's one to be careful with.
The difference between him and you is that you have not sugar coated anything while stepping in the Jpop situation. You have told it from a very removed poin of view. If you told everyone stop asking questions take a break you know everythings ok and it wasn't that would be this story and that's not you.
At the same time it's not a great moment to be attached to Kevin or those that helped.

#4318 4 years ago

Ted,
At least say you are sorry too. Damn what a load with the two week wait.

And yes it's still all Kevin's fault.

And you know what folks it's not just fn pinball! It's about people ! Damn I'm pissed off right now it's life not just a game.

#4406 4 years ago

Thanks Pen,
As a child of the mosh pit it's insulting to associate Punk rock with fraud !!

#4428 4 years ago

Keefer ,
Pretty sure spell check is the last gdm thing important right now!

#4438 4 years ago

Rai,
Just saying two wrongs don't make a right . Ideallt it was legit . Secondly I would rather hear about 250 rogue games made than this. Clearly mr x group was more malicious than helpful by their choice to support fox busting Kevin over telling buyers .
Please don't turn out be part of this group...

#4443 4 years ago

The law won't forget

#4470 4 years ago

Oh man you ? Damn. You should have spilled the beans

#4511 4 years ago

Kevns a piece of shite but folks that killed this at the expense of owners and keeping quiet to help ruin kelvin over telling and helping pinsiders are a close second .
Maybe not today but I bet a some point that falls alert and we learn who mr x is.

#4533 4 years ago

Look up how many lottery winners are bankrupt

#4548 4 years ago

I never said whysnow is any less guilty if he knows this. In the end 200 people will be screwed by a Kevin and a bunch of self serving folks . Fact

#4563 4 years ago

It's his fault but let's be honest. Mr x wasn't saving the world . People being as so wonderful as we are ...

#4572 4 years ago

Bullshit rob . Taking down kevin in revenge came over the truth.
Anyone who honestly gave a shit would have focused on the buyers and not Kevin's down fall. This was bitter revenge not saving pinball.
Kevin makes me mad but this is almost as bad. And no it does not make anything ok. As I said two wrongs don't make it right.
Kevin's shit is real . But we will also see them for who they are . People are people and people love to f up . We will know everyone involved at some point . ; )

#4579 4 years ago

Chris no way are we misdirecting what Kevin did . But we are saying that most of us know a core group also set out to cause harm. Again kevin bad but this group of guys are proven assholes as well. Called out and plenty of folks know damn well who they are anyway.

#4582 4 years ago

Playboy ,
Ideally 200 people would have games . sorry fox would have been screwed and that is wrong too. But I my eyes better than this . Just an ass hats opinion .
But I always side with the outcome that equals games in someone hands.

#4698 4 years ago

Should have built PLadator

#4850 4 years ago
Quoted from chessiv:

Here's the problem in a situation like this; is the anonymous information you're receiving valid?

OMG seriously. people tear everything apart here. Suddenly caution??

#4967 4 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

You've now proven yourself to be on the same level as Whysnow.
Congrats!

Wow, sad what this proves. Sad..

But to be clear the issue of pinsiders with self serving agendas sucks but in NO way is it anywhere close to what Kevin has done.

Kevin is a criminal and defrauded the hobby, These guys got caught up in their game and it pisses me off but it should not be a distraction from Kevin. This is his shitestorm.

Rob, because I read what others have read as well puts me in his sandbox? I am not happy that he also dragged this out for buyers but your group did the same. Its you who are on his level, not me.

#5035 4 years ago
Quoted from PinChili:

Something is still very much rotten here.

Right! Now he is going to start telling the truth...

#5096 4 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

RobT
Pinside immortal

Quoted from RobT:

The fact that you think I did tells me even more about you though

Did not until you started saying what you were and placing me on his level for being upset at someones intent. Lets be very clear you took my non generalized statement and A. Took it to heart and B decided to attack me. Mr High and mighty.You made it clear how you feel about me and your words made things clear to me. So we are on even ground. Only I dont do it at others expense ; )

Quoted from RobT:

Don't you dare call it "my group" again.

Your group Your group Your group Your group ...

#5109 4 years ago

It would be a whole new level of sad if Kevin is still lying now about this.

#5123 4 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I still have no clue how you can call the whistleblowers who came out with the truth "assholes" or self serving when they are anonymous!

If their intent was to mess with someone over the benefit of the group its self serving and anonymity was for their benefit not to be gracious.
Again there is a lot of this we are doing it for the community. Well here is a chance that they could have come here right away. They could have served the community but it sure looks like they served their mission first.
Honestly I was pissed last night at everything. As more time goes by I tend to think even worse of kevin and to be fair think this blew up more then the X group thought it would. But I still think their game played out badly. Now kevin keeps proving he is really broken.
I think knowing what we all know now Predator still would not have happened.

#5124 4 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

That's exactly what a "pinside immortal" would say.

Hey I push back but let me be clear. I have no reason to think RobT is involved. My poking is just our arguing. Do not take that any other way.

Much more importantly these things are taking away from the only thing that matters at this point. This all pushed out the truth of kevins position, actions and lies which still seem to continue.
Money and crimes need to be the only focus.

#5797 4 years ago

This letter confirms their intent over concern for the purchasers. Sad

#5889 4 years ago

I hope he is not issuing refunds like he was tackling anwering everyones emails last week.

#5896 4 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

I thought Martin heard the recorded phone call to Fox's lead attorney.

Quoted from jlm33:

I see no mention of a direct conversion or email exchange

I heard Brian Williams rapping on You tube.

#6080 4 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

Vid you sure have a hard on for people not getting anything back, is one of your buddies in the top 12 of the builds or what?

Really? That would not affect it in any way. He is trying to paint a realistic picture. Especially when you have some people thinking that this afternoon or tomorrow or next week the "swift" refund is coming.

#6096 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

All that matters is getting the money back to the buyers.

Great Point!!!

#6118 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I just got off the phone with Paypal and the lady told me that the SkitB account has the funds to apparently refund all people and transactions. She seemed to think it was going to take a little bit?
she asked me for 'patience'.
Just wanted to relay what I was told from paypal.

This has to be a 100% real. Especially because god forbid you make any single detail up about this and you would never be comfortable around the pin world ever again.

#6139 4 years ago
Quoted from PinChili:

I violated a rule with this??

Not sure suggesting folks start walking up to Roger and asking about this is in any way a good idea.

#6194 4 years ago
Quoted from oopsallberrys:

Paypal has closed my case and filed in my favor. I got my "refund" of 4500 . Good luck to everyone else!

Awesome!! Thats great news!!! Prayers that we start hearing more of these.

#6266 4 years ago

Yeah funny right . Everyone has the same story except whysnow.

#6291 4 years ago

Damn hunchback you are nust crapping on these threads lately . Jpops not nice , this game sucks etc. slow down Debbie downer . By the way vid was giving examples of things that happen to various games not just this one. Now keep bringing that ray of sunshine to these folks right when they need it most ; )

#6330 4 years ago
Quoted from belairjoe:

the lady at paypal told me he is not allowed to go to any shows

Epic!

#6359 4 years ago

You should have already filed with PayPal , filed with credit card and filed a police report . If you have not done this then it's hard to understand your position anymore.
If you sent a check file the police report so you have grounds for a possible tax deduction.

#6607 4 years ago

Wait is that another Kevin or the Kevin in that missing post

#6687 4 years ago
Quoted from HomeBrew:

Does it matter how large of a family I have, people seem to think a $50, 000 dollar house on Pinside is a slum house.

You are completely missing the point. That point being that its a good chance with the equity position of that value that a young guy has no means to borrow more.
Its not an insult at you or anyone else.
Relax!!

1 week later
#6986 4 years ago

I like you both but you have to step back. You are arguing with the guy that lost the money. We can argue all day long about how wrong making the games under the radar would have been or if they could have been. But what we do know for a fact is that AG shut it all down. And arguably but to many of us out of malice.

#7051 4 years ago

Both can wear both hats.
As moderator, pinsider and burned customer and he as Designer-Pincompany, Dissed Vendor,pinsider.
Both have been here in the community a long time and both suffered enough in this mess to vent once and a while and be angry in whatever hat they wear at that time.

#7142 4 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

I just don't understand how anyone can defend Kevin.

Twist peoples words much?!

#7148 4 years ago

You are confused. People are mad at kevin. Also mad at AG. One does not negate the other.

#7168 4 years ago

Was JJP really going to build game 2?

#7218 4 years ago

Talk about fd. Just strolling around enjoying the hobby. Helped screw over all those people.

#7309 4 years ago
Quoted from playboywillis:

They disputed my claim.

What???

#7311 4 years ago

The best thing now in this thread would be for the gifs and these arguments to stop and focus on who got charge backs and especially why Playboywillis had his challenged.

#7313 4 years ago

I believe my bank makes a claim to his bank, which disputed it. It's not like Kevin is picking and choosing I don't think.

But they still have to win the dispute right?

#7318 4 years ago

Yes, but I knew before filing a claim that it would be tough for me regarding the time that has passed.

Stay on it.

#7321 4 years ago
Quoted from nintendo:

People already downvoting my posts in spite

Just being funny : )

#7341 4 years ago

#7557 4 years ago

Tracelifter, great Traffic insert!

#7722 4 years ago

You should edit that post and spell his name out. The more his name hits on these threads the more google will keep it at the top and draw folks to this mess.

#7759 4 years ago

So if Kevin somehow he proved he was not lying would he not still have to return funds?

#7850 4 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

But, let the thumbs down roll, bitches!!!!!

Dude! I actually wish he got away with the down under games but at the same time once it blew up he had to do the right thing and he did not. Not one refund. So in the end he proved he was a snake and therefore having daughters is not a free ride to rape everyone here and get away with it.

#7853 4 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

He can't make any refunds until all the chargebacks come out in the wash.

Day one he sends 10 refunds. day two he sends an email..FINALLY and says hey with charge backs I need to sort this out.
Maybe it stalls there but some attempt vs none and bs going dark. He could have stalled the lawyers by doing anything the next day. And even if lawyers are now involved could have then said I started the process with the intention but could not continue due to X Y and Z.
Sorry I see a pattern of lies from start to finish and zero sign of good intentions.

#7858 4 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

What if refunded money to people who had already started chargebacks?

How awesome would it be for him to be posting please return the over refund issued so I can keep giving others theirs back.
Like I said out of 180 even if 2, 5, 10 or more got a refund it would have shown some attempt. But we are past that.

1 week later
#8158 4 years ago
Quoted from belairjoe:

his personal money,and his business money are in some what of a mix.

Co mingling...I bet he had no separation.

#8308 4 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

If Kevin was smart

If Kevin was smart none of this would exist!

1 month later
#8846 4 years ago

Wow! This could be an amazing turn around. God ! In the end Jpop will be the worst story. Who knew...

3 months later
#9580 3 years ago

Cmon people!! You don't have to hit him but can't you at least point at him and call him out? Make him uncomfortable at pinball events!
If I were him reading this I would laugh.

#9623 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Amazing how quickly some of you can find someone's full name, address, phone number, and all sorts of other crazy info!

He had Quiznos for lunch...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 399.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 26.95
$ 50.00
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 14.95
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hwawonyu.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside