Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #12066 What is PACER and where are you getting the court documents? Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12502 Links to where Kevin gives "his side of the story". Posted by BillySastard (7 years ago)

Post #12515 Updated court filings. Potential cash coming into bankruptcy estate. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12528 Good summation of 2 year look back and possible fraudulent transfers. Posted by flynnibus (7 years ago)

Post #12580 More legal pleadings. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12593 Facts & allegations document for VirtuaPin Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12801 Photos of Experts of Dangerous Posted by fastpinball (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hank527.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4361 9 years ago

I'm fully invested and looks like.I'm screwed.

I'll join whatever group, our do whatever I can to fight this and try and recoup money or file action against Kevin for fraud.

1 week later
#6699 9 years ago

PayPal is not helpful for me. I may drop PayPal completely after this

When you open a dispute in the Resolution Center, you must follow some
specific guidelines. We automatically close or defer cases that don't
follow these guidelines.

If you’re not satisfied, we encourage you to work directly with the seller
to resolve the problem (you’ll find their contact information on the
Transaction Details page). Most sellers welcome the opportunity to make
their buyers happy.

You have to open a dispute within the allotted timeframe. You opened your
dispute outside of the timeframe, so it was automatically closed.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Sincerely,

Protection Services

#6729 9 years ago
Quoted from dgoett:

I got the exact same email hank527 eventhough I stated in my complaint that the 180 days should not come into play as the account was locked/limited within a month of me paying him and that they KNEW the account violated their policies yet they've kept my money for almost 2 years.
They don't give a fuck.
Guess a lawsuit is the only option.

Hmmmm . Maybe us Paypal folks have a case against Paypal. This is something we may want to pursue as the negative attention we could bring to paypal via news outlets etc.., over them knowing about the account that violated their own policies. Would be a nice little media headline against paypal and how risky it is for the consumer. hmmm

#6832 9 years ago

Just talked to Paypal and no way they are going to refund is what I am told. So paypal not via credit card and check people will have to take legal action against Kevin.

#6872 9 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

I'm sorry but kevin really has let us all down with no update 2 weeks later and not one refund made this guy is a douchebag.

Oh, Kevin will never show his face around pinball again. I'm sure one of us will make sure he doesn't.

#6976 9 years ago

What is the plan? Should we all file a fraud complaint on fbi.gov?

#7166 9 years ago

AG are asses no matter how you look at it.

Kevin is king douche. No one associated with skit b should get any sort of pass. Kevin deserves to be xxxxxxx in prison. End of story.

#7250 9 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

He's not so innocent, he just bailed before the shit hit the fan. I'm sure he knew right from the beginning what was going on.

I do not get why he gets a pass. He shouldn't show his face in public. He was with Kevin as Kevin was taking our money.

#7358 9 years ago

So again, how do we go after Kevin and try and get our money back and put him in jail where he belongs.

#7951 9 years ago

I emailed all info I had that included personal emails from Kevin promising a refund. At this point, I do not see how we get money back. I think Kevin is headed to jail. There is no way this is civil. He stole monies as evidence by the lack of refunds.

1 week later
#8212 8 years ago
Quoted from REDEYE:

Are we (the buyers) getting together for some type of class action lawsuit against Kevin and Shit-B or are we getting attorneys on our own?
I'm going after him either way. I hate and despise a thief and that's all he is.

I'm curious to this myself. Thinking as a group we could do a bit better.

#8252 8 years ago

How does one file a civil suit?

1 week later
#8390 8 years ago
Quoted from Kcpinballfan:

That moron is gonna do jail time, I paid $4750 and if im not getting it back Id like to know I at the very least paid that money to send him to jail.

Amen to that

1 week later
#8488 8 years ago
Quoted from toyboy6:

He did, there were a few of us on the pre-order. I was in early until he completely changed up his business model and wanted money up front (other than the $250 to secure your spot). After playing the game at Michigan Expo (thought it was good but not great) and his secrecy over build plans and timing - I walked. I just wasn't comfortable with the whole situation.
Scott

I wish I would have walked. I sent info to detective.

#8493 8 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

Just curious, are you a Michigan resident? Doesn anyone know if we have a local complainant?

I wish. I'm in PA.

#8498 8 years ago
Quoted from Half_Life:

Bueller? Bueller?

Everyone is on the Jpop thread wondering if we will get our money back

2 weeks later
#8927 8 years ago

Still no refund here

#8928 8 years ago
Quoted from Xerico:

The following is Mr. Kulek’s attorney contact information:
The Law Firm PLLC
Jon T. Emaus, Managing Partner
8163 Grand River Rd.
Ste. 300
Brighton, MI 48114
810-227-1700
search terms: Skit-B Kevin Kulek Attorney Lawyer Refunds Civil Lawsuit

Do I need to call for a refund

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hank527.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion?tu=hank527 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.