Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #12066 What is PACER and where are you getting the court documents? Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12502 Links to where Kevin gives "his side of the story". Posted by BillySastard (7 years ago)

Post #12515 Updated court filings. Potential cash coming into bankruptcy estate. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12528 Good summation of 2 year look back and possible fraudulent transfers. Posted by flynnibus (7 years ago)

Post #12580 More legal pleadings. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12593 Facts & allegations document for VirtuaPin Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12801 Photos of Experts of Dangerous Posted by fastpinball (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider foxct.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2109 9 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Is this Predator outfit?
Ah, who cares!

c687c7b2ee024cdcfb2f2cce96ee0a5b.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

Nope, that's the droid we've been looking for - Stormtrooper

1 week later
#3547 9 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

So what's with his wife buying a house?
If true will they sell that to refund Predator orders?

I put my last house in my wife's name, so if I got sued for malpractice the plaintiffs would have a harder time taking the house. I am not suggesting that's why Kevin did this, it's just one reasons a person would.

#3551 9 years ago
Quoted from Noahs_Arcade:

Is your practice a corporation or sole proprietorship? Asking for a friend...

I am in a partnership, an LLP.

#3555 9 years ago
Quoted from Noahs_Arcade:

Good man. What did that cost you to register, a couple hundred dollars? Asking for a friend...

I have no clue, I wasn't involved in forming it. I got a job there and eventually became a partner.

#4746 9 years ago
Quoted from the_one:

But why they didn't came out with that right at the moment they started their own refunding or at least in November at that time they got the info from FOX? For many pinsiders (including me and my friends) PAYPAL 180 day payback rule would be active, now 4 months later it doesn't work any longer.

I have mixed feeling about Mr. X as well. But, there's a difference between requesting your own refund and going public that Kevin is defrauding people. The latter could result in a lawsuit from Kevin against the anonymous group for interfering with his contracts, liable, etc. The anonymous group were in a no win situation. They would need hard facts (copies of the C&D letters) to go public and not potentially expose themselves to liability as well.

#4866 9 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

I agree. These emails have been floating around a while, it was only Pinball News' definitive report, with opportunity for Kevin to respond to the allegations that tipped everything over. That report took time. Anything that might have come before it would have just added to the noise.
The "Predator doesn't have a license" has been a debate for a LOOOONG time. It was always "Kevin said everything is cool", and he was even saying that in recent days.
So I agree, posting of these emails weeks ago would have done nothing, they would have been shot down as more rumor and noise.

Absolutely correct, the "Predator seemed like a scam --- but eventually happily resolved!" thread from 4 months ago questions the license on page 1, and the poster is confronted with Kevin's lies as proof of a license.

#4928 9 years ago
Quoted from playboywillis:

I was thinking this too

Fox might drop the whole thing if Kevin agrees to destroy all the infringing products. It costs a lot to sue someone and Fox probably just wants this to go away. He could have some criminal problems if someone presses charges.

#5060 9 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Doesn't matter what you say is fraud. It's what you can PROVE is fraud....

Under Michigan penal code

As used in this section, "false pretense" includes, but is not limited to, a false or fraudulent representation, writing, communication, statement, or message, communicated by any means to another person, that the maker of the representation, writing, communication, statement, or message knows is false or fraudulent. The false pretense may be a representation regarding a past or existing fact or circumstance or a representation regarding the intention to perform a future event or to have a future event performed.

#5083 9 years ago
Quoted from Trekie:

You do understand he committed these criminal actions in more than one state. Therefore he can be prosecuted in every state these actions took place.

I'm not sure how that would play out, maybe straight to FBI? Anyway, the Michigan law has sentences up to 20 years, ouch!

#5512 9 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

Everyone, we know there are some allegations floating around. We can't determine if they are factual or not. We've asked Kevin for his response and he will not reply to any of our inquiries.
That statement from Pinside wouldn't have caught everyone's attention?

The rumor of no license was brought up at least 4 months ago in another thread, and squashed by this board. People see what they want to see

#5657 9 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

I think some people are confused. Infringing a patent or other IPR is not a crime; infringement is always handled in civil court. It might bankrupt you, but you won't be wearing orange. However, claiming to have a licensing agreement when you don't is Fraud; that is clearly a crime.

There is criminal copyright infringement for willful infringement. No clue if it would apply here, but it does exist.

1 week later
#6602 9 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

I would bet a steak dinner he hasn't even hired a lawyer yet.
Remember this is the same rocket scientist who (apparently) thought Fair Use and Non-Profit would allow him to make a Predator game.
"We have the legal right to make these games"

Right now he is probably just dealing with Fox. If he agrees to destroy all the Predator stuff, I can't see them suing him.

2 years later
#15291 6 years ago
Quoted from Sonny_Jim:

It 'looks' cheap, but as pointed out, it's on a flood plain, apparently up to 'waist high' in the basement, so probably won't last another 10 years before it falls to pieces.
Perfect house for them both, really.

That's the indoor pool!

2 months later
#16680 6 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Got a email from the news station wanting me to call them as they are doing another story. Told me to call them asap.
Anyone else get this?

Refer them to Keith, he will make sure nothing is done to hurt the case

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider foxct.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion?tu=foxct and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.