Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #12066 What is PACER and where are you getting the court documents? Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12502 Links to where Kevin gives "his side of the story". Posted by BillySastard (7 years ago)

Post #12515 Updated court filings. Potential cash coming into bankruptcy estate. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12528 Good summation of 2 year look back and possible fraudulent transfers. Posted by flynnibus (7 years ago)

Post #12580 More legal pleadings. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12593 Facts & allegations document for VirtuaPin Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12801 Photos of Experts of Dangerous Posted by fastpinball (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider edcianci.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9659 8 years ago

if someone has the prototype how can Kevin make the others - isn't that what he told the judge - that he is still working to resolve the issues and getting them made.

i just figured everybody needed a little chuckle here (this is sarcasm) - i am one of the idiots who ordered and paid / and is now out his money - thanks ed

1 month later
#10086 8 years ago
Quoted from yfz450:

Took me 3 years to foreclose on a house I held the mortgage on after he stop making payments. He lived there for free for 2 of those years and cost me $$$$ to get him out and take possession of the house again. I wish you all good luck and hope all ends well.

that is actually not bad, some cities in RI can take up to 5 years - to protect the homeowners - and to screw the mortgage holder - thanks ed

6 months later
#10854 7 years ago

how many people are there who actually lost money - lots of people got money back through there credit cards - should we have a thread that just list who is still out money - i am one of them - if somebody starts a thread you can put me down - i would have to look at the exact amout - but i got a little of it back from my credit card because when i paid paypal i didn't have all the money in my account.

so some of it came from my credit card - and that i got back - if we see enough people maybe we would get together - but right now i been sitting on the sidelines just watching this as i don't want to throw money out there with no chance. i am in for throwing money out there without getting it back if he goes to jail. I did talk to keith and din't feel that amount was worth it as recovery of money is very hard.

Putting money up for jail has a better chance then recovery in my opinion - anyway is it worth it to get a list of us out money - maybe it has already been done - i don't know - if it was done before nobody contacted me for the exact amount - that i know - thanks ed

#10860 7 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Those of us that have already paid up front for a lawyer are paving the way for ourselves, not for others that are sitting on the sideline and then want to come crashing in on our party to get paid for something we stood up for. What, we take the risk and you get the reward as well by sitting on the sideline? If you didn't file a claim with Keith then don't expect to get anything back if we do. The twenty or so of us that are counting on Keith are putting our faith in him now and not later when he starts cutting checks to the ones that filed with him.
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

Wow John you took that the wrong way - that's not my intention at all - i better just stay out of this as i can see people will just jump to conclusions - i stated i would like to help if i knew there were enough people - actually i am just going to quit here as whatever i write will more then likely be taken the wrong way.

thanks ed

1 month later
#11538 7 years ago

i was cleaning emails out today and look what i found - figured we could all use a good laugh - see below - sent on 3/23/2015 thanks ed

Before any of the animosity surrounding this project goes any further, a few things absolutely need to be cleared up.

First of all, while I'm sure many of you feel like you've been lied to and taken advantage of, I can assure you all that no part of this project has been created or carried out with any sort of intent to deceive or defraud anyone. I know right now these are only words and many of you require much more than that, which brings me to the next point.

At this point, the faith in what we've worked so hard to achieve has been absolutely shattered and I am left with no other option than to abandon everything and make good on our promises that your investments are safe and return all money associated with the project until anything else happens, if anything else should happen. The refund process is expected to be swift and completed very soon. You all will start to see those balances reflecting in your accounts in a few short days.

To the many of you who have continued to support us and prefer to receive your game, I'm sorry to say that this is the end of the road and you, too, will be receiving a refund instead of a machine. While it pains me deeply to have to say it while we are sitting at the finish line, asking or even allowing someone to stay involved at this point is simply too much to ask.

For those of you interested, there will be a follow-up article posted on Pinball News with the real story in a handful of days, so please keep your eyes open for that, as well.

Signing off,
-Kevin

2 months later
#11864 7 years ago

anybody just get a copy of the proceedings and all the people he owes money to in the mail from a Charles Hodgson

thanks ed

#11867 7 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Does he owe money to other people besides the people he scammed with predator?

it's a list of everybody he owes money too - I am on the list - they are in alphabetical order by first name if anybody needs me to check if they are a creditor.

thanks ed

#11878 7 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

How many names are on the list?

there are a lot of names - I have been asked to check for a lot of people and everybody but one was on it - the total is a little over 500k - 517866 to be exact.

thanks ed

#11879 7 years ago

it's in real small print so I had to use a mag glass just to check the names - it has an amount next to each name - most are 3k, some are 4750, others are 5k. there are a few that say 0, and also some that just say $250. I assume the 0 ones are the ones who got there money back, there is one for $15500 (that really stinks).

anyway everybody should get this in the mail if I did - I did not contract keith's services - I guess that was another bad decision in this predator mess. 1st bad decision was to order - 2nd was to pay when he asked.

at least it seems justice is being served thanks to those who hired Keith

thanks ed

#11883 7 years ago
Quoted from Perspex:

Who is Charles Hodgson? I'm the one not on the list and may need to talk to this person.

I sent you a private message with his phone # - he is kevin's attorney - thanks ed

#11884 7 years ago

just an update I just checked for somebody who is owed 4750 and it lists just 3000. so when you get yours in the mail check the amount - thanks ed

2 months later
#12212 7 years ago
Quoted from mbaumle:

Literally my father says the SAME thing! Since we have a no contact order with him, he's not allowed to make any form of communication with us. My dad has said more often than not that he'd love to go and break his legs with a bat, and drag him over to our yard and tell the police that he was trespassing. He always says "Well, who would the police believe?!"
It has been the imagery of our fantasies for a while now, vdojaq.

i hate to say it - but any chance you and your dad had of doing that is gone now that you have it in print here. just remember his day will come. sometimes there are things you can do to make their life miserable and they don't even know it was you - you just have to think very well and live with the fact that they won't know it was you who cause inconveniences for them. thanks ed

2 weeks later
#12931 7 years ago

quick story about paypal - i bought a 55 bel air conv on ebay for 25k - seller wanted paypal - i said i would pay cash when i pick up the car - he insisted on paypal - i called paypal and they said the money would be guaranteed - i asked for something in writing - they wouldn't do it - i then called ebay and ebay sent me an email saying my 25k was guaranteed under their protection policy - so i sent the money. paypal lied and i only found out when i sked foor it in writing.

anyway i picked up the car near niagara falls and somebody from pinside or rgp met me there and i delieverd a family guy for free to him as he lived near there also.

i got the car and it was a great deal and wasn't a scam - i asked the guy (old man) why paypal and not cash - he had heard stories how people pay cash - take the car - and then have friends go rob the guy right after they leave with the car

moral of the story - paypal lies - ebay didn't lie - am i am one of these idiots who lost his money on predator if people wonder why i am posting in this thread

thanks ed

#12934 7 years ago
Quoted from gearheaddropping:

Would love to see pictures of the '55!

here is a link to a pinside topic with a pcture of it - thanks ed

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinside-car-club#post-3364123

1 week later
#13093 7 years ago

"no worries"

I just listened to the whole tape - he has been trained how to act and what to say at some point. I wish we could have heard how it went with the Marshalls - you know the ones that treated him with the upmost respect.

he will get his - it will take time as he has a good idea what to do and say.

I still can't believe I gave him money also. I didn't do any research - I just went with the theory that because everybody is in it must not be a problem - I blame nobody but myself. it was a lesson I will not forget. I have also learned never to keep money in paypal so from now on if I buy something my credit card backs it up.

thanks to all who keep digging stuff up to help bring some justice to this debacle. ed

#13102 7 years ago
Quoted from Russell:

I can't remember...did he actually collect in full for all 250 games? Is that where the $1.2M figure comes from? I assume this is kind of a guess...or do we know for sure?

I did not pay in full - I got the list where it actually listed what everybody paid - I posted on this site and looked it up for a lot to make sure they were on the list - I think I had about 10 people ask me to check - I don't think I saved it - but a lot of us only paid what we had to - $3000 for a lot of us. the $250 deposit and then he asked for $2750 - see my paypal below - but a lot of people paid in full to get the free shirts or whatever he was giving them - thanks ed

Hello Skit-B Pinball,

You received a payment of $2,750.00 USD from edward cianci ([email protected])

Thanks for using PayPal. You can now ship any items. To see all the transaction details, log in to your PayPal account.

It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account.

Seller Protection - Eligible

Buyer
edward cianci
[email protected]
Instructions to merchant
The buyer hasn't entered any instructions.
Shipping address - confirmed
edward cianci
[Address removed]
Shipping details
You haven’t added any shipping details.

Description Unit price Qty Amount

, Manufacturing Deposits: Deposit - $2750
$2,750.00 USD 1 $2,750.00 USD

Subtotal $2,750.00 USD
Total $2,750.00 USD
Payment $2,750.00 USD

#13193 7 years ago

it came to a point where to stay in you had to send another 2750 or you were out - so everybody had to do the 250 deposit and then the 2750 - I know I agonized on whether to continue when he asked for the 2750 - "choose wisely" - I did not listen to my Indiana jones at the time - I chose wrong and paid the 2750.

so if some people are out 250 they didn't send in the next required installment.

thanks ed

1 week later
#13781 7 years ago

ok this will be a long post with lots of summaries - mom's 2nd marriage lasted almost 30 years - she had cancer - those of you local know she moved into my gameroom and we took care of her. 2nd husband basically abandoned her - once she died they were worth about 2 million - a 40 year old prositute got her hands on him when he moved back to st croix (mom lived in st croix).

he was a grest guy until he abandoned my mom - i stopped talking to him - this new prositute robbed him blind - he was holder of 1st mortgage on rt146 auto and i was holder of 2nd. being a 2nd mortgage holder sucks (never do it) - anyway i gave the money to rt 146 to pay off 1st mortgage, and now i became 1st mortgage holder about 2 years ago as she robbed him blind and they filed for bankruptcy. 1st she called herself his daughter - and then she married in - we could write a book about this - but back to the summary.

my brother who also lived in st croix was one of the creditors owed - so they would have been able to file for bankruptcy with no issues until my brother heard i bought the 1st mortgage and they got a big payment during the bankruptcy period - so he flew to the states and got copies from the town hall - he was also given records from the attorney who handled it - wire payment proofs.

he brought it to the hearings - they denied it - he then showed the judge the proof - needless to say they lied on the stand - they did not get the bankruptcy and a trustee or whatever liquidated everything they had - which was a house they lived in - a former hotel that had many rentals, and some other rental property - along with other things. so now they are homeless and broke - but i want to point out they are not in jail and nothing happened to them. they (basically her as he has lost most of his brain now - he doesn't even recognize anybody).

so hopefully michigan judges are a lot tougher - and please don't get away from topic here and tell me how a guardian should have been appointed to keep her from robbing him - because my brother tried - he spent 40K in court costs and it's almost impossible to get guardianship out in st croix - so needless to say my brother and sister won't get any inheritance when he dies as she took it all - i was the executive of the will - but the day we buried my mom i had told him to take me off of it, and out of it as i never wanted to see him again as he abandoned my mom. today i have to live with the fact that i know he trusted me enough where i could have stopped this thief from robbing him blind.

my mom was a smart lady and she knew this woman was going to rob him as it started while she was with me and he was in st croix - she was a former tenant of theirs who my mom evicted for not paying - my mom wanted to sign everything over to me (her 1/2) and i wouldn't let her - i didn't want her going to her grave thinking she couldn't trust her husband. i am still okay with my decision.

my sister throws it at me all the time - but that is only because she wanted to inherit the money - my feelings was it was his money to do whatever he wanted. people need to earn their own money and stop with the inheritance crap.

anyway i just wanted to write this as it's an example of committing perjury and nothing happened to her. for me i lost both my mom and bascially my father the same day as i considered him my father - but i could not forgive him for abandoning my mom - the good is my mom lived in my game room for a good year with the cancer - it was great - she would even play pinball. so i got to spend a year with her - better then the once or twice a year i would see her.

to those who wonder - yes he is still alive - my kids went out to st croix and grabbed a lot of my mom's paintings from their house a few months ago - he didn't even know who they were - he showed them pictures and said these are my grandkids - but even when they said grampa that's me - he is so lost as he has nothing left - he sits in a chair in his underwear and has no clue - the good is he is a was a bird in the military and has a good pension of almost 5k per month - we think when he dies she will bury him and not tell anybody so she can still collect the 5k monthly.

thanks ed

2 months later
#14894 7 years ago

okay I am the idiot who hit the right side bottom that says it's unsafe - I am sorry - I clicked it without reading it - so nobody thinks it's kk who did it. thanks ed

1 week later
#15095 7 years ago

they don't have any real friends - just facebook friends - in my opinion anyway. thanks ed

1 month later
#15735 6 years ago

okay i was just in my email looking for an old email and i found a list sent out by kevin that list all the buyers, how much they paid, and how they paid. keith if you need this let me know - later on tonight hopefully i can add it all up to see how much of it was paypal

36 were paid in full, and i just quickly counted another 110k in 3k and 3250 amounts, less call the 36 paid in full a 180k - so we know he had at least 290k

this is list 4.1.15 that he distributed

next to some of the paypals he has cc, dc, and bank listed on some of them

if anybody needs this list i can send you the email

i can tell you it was right as far as how i paid, and the amount i paid

thanks ed

#15736 6 years ago

sorry i also forgot to mention it came from somebody named Arthur thomas

#15737 6 years ago

ok i just read the email and it was to show what kevin collected - and it asked not to distribute the list - so i would assume keith has this and it has been updated since - sorry i thought i discovered something good.

thanks ed

#15740 6 years ago

this list I got was created by one of us - it wasn't created by kevin - it was created right after things went south - I should have read the email first - anyway keith I'm sure you have it - if you need it just let me know - again sorry for the confusion. thanks ed

#15743 6 years ago

email and file sent to whysnow - let me know if you don't get it - thanks ed

1 month later
#16186 6 years ago
Quoted from Dewey68:

I'm not trying to be insulting with this comment, but I'm amazed that so many gave these idiots money. I really wish I would have seen the Predator pin when it was making the rounds.
Everyone must have been swept up in the boutique pinball fever at the time. Of course hindsight as they say is 20/20.

I have to say my reasoning was everybody thought it was great on pinside - I didn't do any research - I just figured it seemed to be sanctioned here so I went with it - my error and I am paying the price in not getting my money back - it was a mistake I made and I take full responsibility for my stupidity. now you have 1 reason why somebody gave him money. the one thing I give myself credit for was not giving the full amount - also the 250 was worth the gamble - when he asked for the other money that is when I should have taken the time to check things out - but I din't and I sent it like an idiot.

thanks ed

#16366 6 years ago

i hate to say this but if fema gets involved they will get a big check from fema - if there was a mortgage they would put the mortgage name on the check also - so keith might want to look into filing something on the deed if he has a court action that they pay 30k - then the check will be made out to both the crooks and whatever he puts in the record.

i have dealt with FEMA and they do give big checks if they get involved.

their checks are usually a lot more then what is actually need to rebuild because they use a formula with crazy so called average rates for repairs.

thanks ed

#16648 6 years ago

to those saying it's a toy and it's only 4500 just think of this - that 4500 refund might make a difference on something else - like maybe a surgery for your dog - now in my situation I sold a lot of my toys to keep my pup alive and it didn't matter whether I had the predator toy to sell as I had others.

others might not be so fortunate - so it might not seem like a lot to some of you - but that 4500 might have meant a lot to somebody on the list of who got ripped off. just something to consider.

I would have been more then ok if he came out and said I can only return 50% as I spent 50% on development, promotions and parts. I would have been ok with that. he just flat out decided to rip everybody off of the remaining money.

just my thoughts and opinion as I am one of the ones who got RIPPED off.

thanks ed

#16766 6 years ago
Quoted from galaxian:

Wnem is reporting that FEMA is in town to assist. Maybe they will get some of our tax dollars to help rebuild?

as i mentioned before fema is very generous - i buy houses and i have seen from 2 people in ri what fema paid out - in one case it was 32k and because there was a mortgage the bank had to sign the check also - well the people hadn't been paying the mortgage so the bank wouldn't sign it - needless to say the check was never cashed.

i can also tell you that 6 years later we fixed everything and a lot more - like a new kitchen, new roof - things that weren't on fema's list and we still did it for 10k less. fema is very generous

when the warehouse we had flooded in ri in 2010 i met fema representatives - my guess is the crooks will get a check for over 50k from fema to fix the house - keith hopefully can find out once they get it - i'm sure there are contractors on here that can come up with a ball park figure for repair on their house (our house) based on the square footage - fema will be at that amount and a little better.

thanks ed

5 months later
#17661 6 years ago

it hasn't been settled yet on whether we are getting money back - so you shouldn't take a deduction yet - i am an accountant and that is my view - but if you asked 5 accountants you would get 5 different answers. thanks ed

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider edcianci.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion?tu=edcianci and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.