Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #12066 What is PACER and where are you getting the court documents? Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12502 Links to where Kevin gives "his side of the story". Posted by BillySastard (7 years ago)

Post #12515 Updated court filings. Potential cash coming into bankruptcy estate. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12528 Good summation of 2 year look back and possible fraudulent transfers. Posted by flynnibus (7 years ago)

Post #12580 More legal pleadings. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12593 Facts & allegations document for VirtuaPin Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12801 Photos of Experts of Dangerous Posted by fastpinball (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dutchtommy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5036 8 years ago
Quoted from nephasth:

Isn't she a witch? Surely she can magically refund all the money.

yes kevin his wife is an practical witch.. she even went to salem a while ago.. that doesnt mean she is an bad person.. on the contrary i like her a lot personally!
i hope she will not get hurt by all this or her children.

2 years ago at MPE in 2013 i holded the new to be made predator playfield kevin his mom was so proud of it! but i always had an bad feeling about this game, and the fact that kevin never looked me in the eyes.. my inner voice said stay away from this game, an friend of mine switched up buying AMH instead of the predator game because i told him my feeling about this game, now i wish ive could warn everyone who had skin in this game! plus i always thought that the UV lighting never will work as what they had in mind.. plastics looked dull. etc etc. an very bad day for pinball in general! my condolances to the victims

560086_928236579941_2142656381_n.jpg560086_928236579941_2142656381_n.jpg

904335_4724299310282_1985746464_o.jpg904335_4724299310282_1985746464_o.jpg
#5919 8 years ago

im wondering how much longer Kevin wanted to stretch this ugly truth and keep it under wraps if the AG didnt found out with the license he never got.

he probably gained an serious chump of money of extra interest out of all the predators/pinsiders money dont you guys think?

people say that probably paypal frozen up that account with money, well how sure is that?
any proof? i dont think so.. i saw an video report about him and Aaron where he said that the cooperation between them and Paypal were good.. that could be meaning that he could extract that money out of the account.. and yeah i dunno if het was an millionaire to begin with i dunno about him in that regard, he doesnt strike me as an millionair so i say he is not.. and making all those prototypes, paying the artists, and so many other vendors cost money.. big money.. so yeah he had the money out of the paypal account id say..

and i would like to see an picture of kevin his paypal account with that large sum of money where it says frozen.. that is evidence! all we have is assumptions.

those are the same kind of 'assumptions' as he maded everybody think that he had the license to begin with and everything was 'good'.

well time will tell but my guts say this story will get an extra tail.

2 months later
#9121 8 years ago

what an A Hole!! i dont have a horse in this race.. but i would hunt him down if i were

kevin kulek.pngkevin kulek.png.. predator style

#9129 8 years ago
Quoted from ledge:

why wouldnt it be insufficient funds? thats what happens if paypal refunds dont clear... no money in paypal balance, no money
in the account linked to paypal. any monies were moved out of there long ago.

i think kevin didnt have the funds on his paypal anymore.. and he stopped it manualy in order not to get exposed to the fact he doesnt have money on the paypal account anymore by just stopping the refund,

correct me if i am wrong but i believe that kevin wasnt a millionair by default, take it into account that he spended lots of money into R&D of the game,cabinets,toys for the game lots of money went into it.. and he spended money to go to pinball 'business' trips, and lots of other personal stuff like buying a house.. i would be really surprised if he is able to refund the money to all you people he stole money of. my guess he is not. unfortunally..its one big scam.

1 year later
#12261 7 years ago

for all you guys which think that the kulek family are eating straight from the dumpster like some homeless people... your wrong. so wrong

http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=ilg4dh%3E&s=9#.WGDtJhvJyUl

because each kid got a brand new laptop from santa.. and apparantly he got 5 of them. so go figure where he got that money from, his wife even said it.. its from daddy.

Merry Christmas everyone!

and i hope that justice will serve somewhere in 2017 even though i have not a horse in this race.. i feel their pain.

#12293 7 years ago
Quoted from Nelly:

Not to be a Deby downer here, but is this video even usable against him? Is there proof that one of them uploaded it because you sure as hell cant make out the face of the "dad" in it. Not saying it isn't him, but unless there is hard evidence that he or his wife uploaded it, I doubt it is clear enough to be used against him.

well in that case...u have a point.

here u see the picture where the video has been posted within the FB page of his wife. to confirm it is legit and to show it got to be kevin!

i edited that picture a little bit to keep her fb friend unknown thou

evidenceFB (resized).pngevidenceFB (resized).png

1 month later
#13655 7 years ago

at the 1 hour mark the lawyer asked about mike magyari.. i know him too..

he is actually a cool guy, he has a lot of pinballmachines.. ive stayed there even a couple of years ago.
he has a big house full of pinballmachines! so yeah he probably traded games with him,.. very very likely.

#13657 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Is that the guy that owns an arcade in MI? The one that Kevin had a prototype predator at for a short bit back in the day?
Can't remember the name of the place off the top of my head.

that is mike magyari and yes he owns the Arcade in MI.

1 week later
#13989 7 years ago
Quoted from the_one:

I got informed today by the US Bankruptcy Court

i dont want to be the advocate of the devil,
however i think it is kind of 'bad' form to display that letter with the full address of kevin kulek. it could possibly induce pitchfork mob attacks lol

springfield-angry-mob (resized).jpgspringfield-angry-mob (resized).jpg

#13994 7 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

I think the pinball community has ever right to know the location of the house they purchased.

well not everyone in the community has been bitten by mr kulek, however i get your point. the house has been bought by stolen predator money.. true fact

Quoted from Toads:

Its been posted in this thread a number of times.

i wasnt aware of that.. but u got to agree that it is kind of tough to see through all the 13K+ posts and catch that allready been posted kulek address..

#13996 7 years ago
Quoted from Skins:

Funny, I find a post like this one much more inciting of pitchfork mobs:

...rather than posting a picture of a legal document that is accessible to the public. Don't you think?

hold on.. so u say that the letter that gentleman had in germany is accessible and thus free to watch to the public? if that is the case why would the court send that letter to the guy in germany in the first place if it was truly accessible for everyone to see?

doesnt make much sense to me..

#13999 7 years ago
Quoted from Skins:

Yes that's what I'm saying. They are accessible to the public. The guy from Germany got a letter because (I believe) he was a named creditor in the bankruptcy preceedings. I find it amusing that you skip past your own post that essentially alludes to vigilantly justice while having a conniption fit over the posting of Kevin's address. Im not passing judgement on either instance, I'm just pointing out the hypocracy.

the pitchforks mob example i took in my mouth as sort retaliation IF I was 1 of kuleks victim (but i am NOT) wasnt meant literally.. that is the thing, and yeah even though it is really easy to read my sentence as very serious, i wasnt serious considering that if again were a victim.

and yes even though kevin deserves to be punished for his crimes, seeing his address out there i feel is wrong, there are more people living in that house.. think about their innocent children. thats why im against it but thats my opinion. let the court walk his path

#14027 7 years ago
Quoted from Pintucky:

I don't want to be a devil's advocate either (by the way, this is the proper way of using the phrase), but I think it is kind of 'bad form' to not list where YOU are from next to your avatar. This is one of my pet peeves. I think everyone on Pinside should at least have to put the State and Country in which they live. It gives a better 'feeling' of knowing who you are talking with. That little bit of info can surely not lead to problems.
In your case with your comments, I think there is a problem with syntax and it leads me to think you don't live in the USA. Perhaps the Netherlands, because of "Dutch Tommy" ??? When I read your message and plug it into American English it sounds offensive. When I read it thinking this is someone from another country writing, I try to juggle it in my mind a little better and figure out the words were not so harsh after all.
My point . . . I would not be writing this had I known you live outside of the USA. Had someone in America written it, I would have had a clearer opinion of it. The 'strength' of your message leaves me wondering . . .
Now, don't take offense. I admire you for being able to read and write another language (if that is the case). You are WAY ahead of me in that game! But no matter how good you are in a language not your own, you would be surprised as to the 'tone' your sentences have simply because you are not a native speaker.
Now . . . wherever you are . . . go in peace.

well yes.. you are right, im not an native american, my 1 year old son is an native american though..

and so yes english is not my main language.. im sure i could have penned down exactly what i wanna say in dutch in far better writing. but doing the same in english is still a challenge for me yes.. so yes please bare with me..

im living in the netherlands just as this very website is originated from, as a matter of fact there was a time i was sitting and looking at pinside as it was just created from within the house of pinside founder martijn and robin, delivering this website from his server at home.. like i dunno that was like 14 years ago now.. im also one of the top pinball players of the world.. google my nickname, and u will see im not so uncommon on the net after at all. however i changed the settings regarding location,everyone can now see im from the netherlands now.

Quoted from MrBally:

Dutch Tommy, I keep meaning to mention; nice use of the G-Tech/IGT logo.....

well that is easy to explain.. IGT is my employer thats why i felt it appropiate to use it loving my job
but your using the bally logo.. do u work for them perhaps?

coincidence have it that i just unpacked an old on stock IGT slot out of a bally box makes me wonder
why we have those bally boxes at all.

20170208_091528 (resized).jpg20170208_091528 (resized).jpg

1 week later
#14255 7 years ago
Quoted from Underspin:

Listening now. Question and answer of the night...
Judge: "Sir, what kind of employable skills do you have?"
Kevin: "Mmfff. Not really sure"

Judge" what about performing serious fraud against a whole lot of people then?"

Kevin " how do u spell fraud actually you honor?" Because I like the sound of that.. lol

Judge "ok that's it case closed.. Kevin ur dismissed..sentence will be carried out.. by 250 angry people against 1 (kevin) in the jungle haha.. predator Style. Not even god can protect your soul now..

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dutchtommy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion?tu=dutchtommy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.