Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #12066 What is PACER and where are you getting the court documents? Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12502 Links to where Kevin gives "his side of the story". Posted by BillySastard (7 years ago)

Post #12515 Updated court filings. Potential cash coming into bankruptcy estate. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12528 Good summation of 2 year look back and possible fraudulent transfers. Posted by flynnibus (7 years ago)

Post #12580 More legal pleadings. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12593 Facts & allegations document for VirtuaPin Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12801 Photos of Experts of Dangerous Posted by fastpinball (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider drewscruis.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10881 7 years ago

Has anyone considered contacting the local news media. I know here there is a call for action team from 1 of the local news stations near me that exposes fraud and criminal activity. Maybe if the local police department had to answer to the media they might do something. Dunno just throwing it out there.

#10892 7 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

If it were a construction company, for example, then I'd say go for it, since everybody has an idea of what that is and knows there are both good and bad people in the business.
Pinball just isn't big enough to have a whole lot of general awareness (yet), so any negative press is likely to do more harm than good as a whole to the hobby and community.
I think I pretty much said the same thing in the JPop thread a while back.

I think your possibly missing the point here. Contractors get called out on a 10k 20k whatever swindle. This is much larger than that and spans to other countries. This isn't a story about a bunch of wasted youth smoking pot, drinking and playing pinball. This is a story about a business. And a con that really really snowballed into the mess it is now. I don't see your logic on how a bunch of people who spent their hard earned money on a product that turned into a scam any different that a contractor ripping someone off.

#10898 7 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

He did get called out, and did get taken to court. How would mass-media coverage further address the situation?

Sometimes when something gets called out on a grand scale with media coverage people in power tend to notice. The media is a verocious dog that given the scope of the swindle, would love the opportunity to run with it. If at the least it puts even more pressure on Kevin I'd do it. And usually something like this won't cost you a dime considering everything that has been spent so far. I mean what do you have to lose at this point.

#10903 7 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

You can really run a man down that is already at the bottom..

You either dig the hole deeper or bury him alive, the choice is yours.

3 weeks later
#11373 7 years ago
Quoted from multibrawlr:

Just for the sake of clarification... the guy making the duplicate accounts is (allegedly) Tim Fife?
Late to the party. Been watching the situation unfold on the sidelines. Here's hoping that things will work out in favor of Skit-B's customers, but at this point I think all everyone can really do is wait and see what the outcome will be...

Watching from the sidelines on an account only 12hrs old? Something fishy is going on here.

6 months later
#13239 7 years ago

I just had a chance to listen to this, He's smoked period.

#13249 7 years ago

For some reason the judge reminded me of the judge from the movie my cousin Vinny lol.

3 weeks later
#14144 7 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Hey..
Happy rV-Day!

Fixed It lol

1 week later
#14337 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

how many full mutlicades would that buy you? boards, cabs, all the parts?

On the cheap side say $50 cab, $50 used lcd monitor $50 for a 60 in 1 board, maybe $100 to tie it all together (hardware,controls, graphics, paint) so you could start at $250 and go up from there slightly depending on components. or if the cab came with a working monitor subtract the $50 for the lcd monitor. I figure somewhere between $200-$350. Say you average that, $275 comes out to roughly 250 multi games for $70k.

#14344 7 years ago
Quoted from emkay:

Those are best possible materials costs, I haven't seen assembled ones sell for less than $750 new so probably more like 100 games to hit that $70K number. Not implausible to me.

I was going by build cost. He could sell them for whatever. Dunno what exact cost he was looking for. But I agree that $750 figure for a built one.

1 month later
#15014 7 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Do you think they are finally beginning to realize how serious this actually is?

Nope, she's looking into her cauldron for the answers.

#15110 7 years ago
Quoted from Travish:

When they open their mouths about 2 more times. 5, 4, 3, ...
Actually I am sure someone is watching/listening to all this and are letting them get in even deeper before the shoe drops.

Prob waiting for these proceedings to be completed maybe then slap them with a criminal case? Just a guess.

1 week later
#15222 6 years ago

Lying about pinball is hard.....

#15431 6 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

Let's not give the Kuleks any pointers. They are reading this thread.

Wait, they can read? I wonder if they used predator money to buy hooked on phonics?

1 month later
#15809 6 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

doesn't like piratey enough

Maybe that's a picture of a young kulek and his missing dad??

4 weeks later
#16733 6 years ago
Quoted from guyincognito:

Down Simba!
I'm not insinuating you have 500k in Predator deposits. That's as preposterous as thinking that Kevin has 500k to give back, much less a pot to piss in.
How many more years will this drag out and for what? To put an adult babysitter of 5 behind bars for his business ineptitude?

Put the Red Bull down a go to bed.

keyboard_commando_by_plognark (resized).jpgkeyboard_commando_by_plognark (resized).jpg

1 week later
#16807 6 years ago

the pin should be named "Trailer trash, A Predator saga"

1 month later
#17020 6 years ago

Unless they got a fraudulent receipt for less than paid to avoid taxes when you register it.

7 months later
#17947 6 years ago

Found out what happened to Kevin..lol.

29214736_10214993320644588_7986382379994316800_n (resized).jpg29214736_10214993320644588_7986382379994316800_n (resized).jpg

2 years later
#18406 3 years ago

So in other words. stick a fork in it, it's done.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider drewscruis.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion?tu=drewscruis and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.