Topic Stats

• 18,269 posts
  • 815 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 68 days ago by Cobra99
  • Topic is favorited by 193 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,540 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
194b3475e0440b8112afc0ac4ad5bf0ed0e8ec3db63fb4b6748a4f2e06a9865b (resized).jpg
31A053C2-4495-4E3E-980F-E5ADEA02F1DE (resized).jpeg
IMG_2933 (resized).JPG
beetlejuice-shrunken head (resized).jpg
2716720260_bc8966f6b1 (resized).jpg
D460F55E-AD42-43C6-91EB-B8162A84A094.gif
Screenshot_20190103-214734_Facebook (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20181108-174321 (resized).png
Fife Appeal Sept 24 2018.pdf (PDF preview)
cat ooo 2.gif
7332539.attach (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

86 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20

Post #12066 What is PACER and where are you getting the court documents? Posted by c508 (2 years ago)

Post #12502 Links to where Kevin gives "his side of the story". Posted by BillySastard (2 years ago)

Post #12515 Updated court filings. Potential cash coming into bankruptcy estate. Posted by Wolfmarsh (2 years ago)

Post #12528 Good summation of 2 year look back and possible fraudulent transfers. Posted by flynnibus (2 years ago)

Post #12580 More legal pleadings. Posted by Wolfmarsh (2 years ago)

Post #12593 Facts & allegations document for VirtuaPin Posted by c508 (2 years ago)

Post #12801 Photos of Experts of Dangerous Posted by fastpinball (2 years ago)

Post #12872 Enaud's account of contacting fox regarding skit-b Posted by Enaud (2 years ago)

Post #13034 Description of an adversary proceeding (or AP) Posted by jasonp (2 years ago)

Post #13477 Discharge of debt denied by order Posted by Compy (2 years ago)

Post #13483 Stipulations for waiving chapter 7 discharge Posted by Compy (2 years ago)

Post #13528 Audio recording from Jan 27 court hearing regarding bankruptcy filing Posted by Wolfmarsh (2 years ago)

Post #13729 Summary of legal bankruptcy terminology Posted by Razorbak86 (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dkazz1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3641 4 years ago

I liked this thread better with all the chick pics

#5079 4 years ago

Multiple state = federal charges

Wire Fraud/Mail Fraud.......it's not going to be pretty

I hope everyone gets their money back but this doesn't look promising.

#5428 4 years ago

Let's get back to da hot chix pix plz k thx

#6183 4 years ago

At this point, let's just hope all the guys who had money in this game get as much back as possible if not all of it (ideally). Regardless of which side of the fence you were on to start this project, it does no good for anyone to lose a bunch of money on the deal.

I don't have any skin in the game, but I certainly don't want to see anyone lose money if possible.

Hope for the best.

There's my positivity for a Friday.

1 week later
#6817 4 years ago

Yeah because you were looking at her face first......

1 week later
#7675 4 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I'm sure Paypal has a ton of experience with this stuff, but shooting from the hip here, it seems that the logical thing for Paypal to do would be to take the initiative and file suit themselves.
They would file an Interpleader claim with the court. This is the process where you basically deposit funds with the court that you are holding for others, and there is a dispute as to whom is owed what from those funds.
Paypal would have to notify everyone who has a potential claim to those funds, which shouldn't be difficult since they know who made payments to Skit-B.
The court then decides who gets what out of the Paypal proceeds.

Hey Rob, given your background with all this kind of stuff, your suggestion make a lot of sense. Here is the problem as I see it. Most everyone made large cash deposits to this account 6+ months ago, I guarantee you the minute those deposits were made, Kevin immediately transferred those to his bank account, more than likely into a dummy account at the bank which was then transferred into another account to which PayPal can't access directly. Scam artists have used this way around charge backs with PayPal for years.

The chances of any money actually being in this directly accessible to PayPal account are probably slim at best. PayPal can certainly freeze the account but that doesn't mean there's any money there. The money is gone folks, if it truly was there the refunds would already be coming back without any need to request your money back.

#7676 4 years ago

Compounding the problem he mislead everyone with misinformation in an attempt to "run out the clock" on the PayPal chargeback system. Your only legal remedy is going to be through the courts, as far as I can see it.

#7691 4 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

You guys are both right. But take a look at the posts that I was replying to. I was talking from PayPal's point of view. They don't have to wait for other litigation to take place, they can initiate it themselves.
An interpleader action is what you do when you are holding money for others who are claiming a right to it and you don't know how much everyone is entitled to. So you let the court decide.

That would require paypal actually caring though. Unless they've changed over the years I don't see that happening.

The big catch in this is your assuming they are holding money for others. I kind of doubt there's anything there to hold in this case.

#7693 4 years ago

He hired Jimmy? Must be for product testing. I always wondered what he was up to lately.

#7848 4 years ago
Quoted from playboywillis:

There's no way vid. I estimate about a quarter is gone. There's no way it's "all" gone.

Don't forget, punk rocking is hard.......

1 month later
#8677 4 years ago
Quoted from stainedundies:

amen to this.
keyboard warriors are such a laugh.

I completely agree.

ITG.jpg
#8737 4 years ago

God I need a drink from all this drama in the pinball community lately. Good thing I'm a trained professional from Wisconsin.

#8842 4 years ago

Hopefully everyone is this fortunate!

#8866 4 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

I think "refunds in progress" should be added to the thread title.

I think you add that to the title when people start actually seeing the money formally deposited in their bank account.

#9178 4 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Never trust a con artist!
I bet he'll come back saying he has the license and ask for a few hundred more.

And my fear is there are foolish enough people out there who will actually give him more money.......

3 months later
#9906 3 years ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

Kevin strikes me as more of a meth afficanado

image.jpg

1 year later
#12086 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

its begining to look a lot like xmas...

I hope so for all you folks that got screwed by that con man.

3 months later
#14795 2 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

Judge Opperman seems like an EXTREMELY fair judge, I am not surprised at all that he granted it.

It's probably because his mom hasn't proven to be the crook that her son is.......

2 weeks later
#15106 2 years ago
Quoted from aalucero:

Zillow (Not totally accurate I know) currently has the home valued at $125,900.

I wouldn't believe the value of a home based off of Zillow. Their prices are off quite a bit more times than being accurate.

4 weeks later
#15678 2 years ago

I thought this thread was about Predator and Kuleks..........

1 month later
#16446 1 year ago
Quoted from RyanStl:

No wonder the house was so cheap. The house was worth what the Kevin or his wife paid then and now. The flooding appears to be regular and the house price adjusted for such. When you buy a house with cash, it doesn't matter what insurance you have because it is not required by a bank. I doubt a bank will mortgage this type of property with the regular history of flooding. Bad house purchases should not affect the trustee's ability to recover funds.

Actually, banks will lend money to property like this. They simply require that if the property is in a floodplain, they require flood insurance up to the value of the loan and property/liability coverage that does the same(the property/liability coverage is required on all property with bank loans/mortgages on it). Banks don't mind borrowing the money, they just make sure they are first in line to recover any money they borrowed in order to recoup their investment.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 399.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dkazz1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside