Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #12066 What is PACER and where are you getting the court documents? Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12502 Links to where Kevin gives "his side of the story". Posted by BillySastard (7 years ago)

Post #12515 Updated court filings. Potential cash coming into bankruptcy estate. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12528 Good summation of 2 year look back and possible fraudulent transfers. Posted by flynnibus (7 years ago)

Post #12580 More legal pleadings. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12593 Facts & allegations document for VirtuaPin Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12801 Photos of Experts of Dangerous Posted by fastpinball (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider desertt1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#150 9 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

JJP built approximately 900 LEs and 600 standards between May 2013 and Sept. 2014. You can probably add 20-50 Ruby Reds to that estimate.

So about 24 a week over that span. If Skit-B is going to be making these themselves, I highly doubt they will be making 10/week. Look at Jack's line and facility. There is nothing wrong with either method, but I would expect SB to be much closer to Spooky than JJP.

And ONCE THEY GET STARTED, what's the rush? I know orders want their games, but if they get started and they make 4 a week in the beginning, big deal. Manufacturing fascinates me and I love when I get to see how different groups make their pins. This one is no different, hope the process gets shown and people get their games.

3 months later
#747 9 years ago

Spooky is ~5 people right? How large is SkitB?

I would think that you would allocate people to do tasks to rech X number of games per week. If a person can do X cab assys, while it takes 3 people to do PFs, and then another to hook up the harnesses and QC, go that route. Doing a group build to do batches might be good for the first week so everyone is on the same page, but after that, specialize and assembly line.

#757 9 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

Lets see how accurate your numbers are, how about you give it a try and report back.
First, take one of your games completely apart, an early 90s game (or even late 80s) would be a reasonably similar level of complexity . Remove every single thing from the playfield, and also disconnect all wires from sockets, solenoids, etc (this is not a playfield swap).
Now put it all back together!! Since your plan was doing 5 games at a time, and this would only be 1 you only get 1/5 of a day per day, so, I guess that actually means, you should be able to complete the entire week/game in a single day. And hey, not like you have to worry about dimples and drilling holes (and there are probably a ton of molex connectors and the like you don't have to deal with). In addition, I'll even cut you some slack and you don't have to re-trim and wire the cabinet. Heck, you don't even have to do QA -- although you may want to
I'm sure everyone wold like to see photos of the process, and since taking photos will slow you down, you can add in an extra hour of time for that, I'm feeling generous.
So, are you up to the challenge? Anyone else?

Yeah, 1 person is not making 1 machine a day.

1 week later
#956 9 years ago
Quoted from Plungemaster:

And on location it might be a tet offensive to some.

Different war... er, 'conflict'.

2 months later
#8176 9 years ago

I saw a different ad for that pizza for the first time last night. I really, really want to give it a try soon.

1 week later
#8369 8 years ago
Quoted from the_one:

Very bad news I heard actually. Another preorder guy told me that his CC company did as well initiate the chargeback and now they mentioned to him the request is closed, there is no money in any account to charge back. My CC company opened as well 3 requests (for each of my preorders) and I just heard from paypal that the 3 cases have been closed few days ago as well. I did check my account immediately and there isn't any money from paypal or my CC company in behalf of Kevin Kulek or SkitB. Couldn't reach the CC office now but for me it seems currently that there is the same bullshit, no money left, no chargeback possible. Neither via CC company nor Paypal. Lost 9000$ at the end
Any idea how to proceed further?

So does this mean the locked Paypal acct is empty, or your CC doesn't want to fight with PP? Is there an INTL roadblock that US buyers might not have to deal with?

#8410 8 years ago
Quoted from Blackjacker:

Anyone contacted the local TV news outlets in [Kevin's city/state] and passed on this story?
Their 'consumer watchdog' reporters eat this kind of shit up, and the money shot of them getting the door slammed on them by Kevin's wife would be priceless.

Quoted from movingpictures:

Mr. Kulek, what do you have to say to your victims who are still awaiting your promised refund?
How do you sleep at night?
- Action 5 NEWS: On your side!

I have a local TV station that does the viewer advocate reporting all the time. It actually makes things happen when it comes to potholes and shady businesses. Somebody who is a buyer needs to do this and post the video.

2 weeks later
#8722 8 years ago
Quoted from Noahs_Arcade:

i believe you need to HAVE a business to run a business. i'm going to register skit-b, llc. before kevin does!

And SkitB, and Skit B.

6 months later
#10187 8 years ago

Is there a statute of limitations on this type of behavior? I understand waiting until you have your ducks in a row, but don't want to run out of time.

2 months later
#10309 8 years ago

So instead, park in front of the house (on the street's shoulder, not the lawn...) and just chant into a megaphone "Where's my game? Where's my game? Where's my game?"

1 month later
#10439 8 years ago

There are 16 line items for each person. I'm wondering if that is the number of Pinsiders who have worked with the lawyer in MI.

#10444 8 years ago

Maybe an end of day recap will happen. Not looking for a "what's coming up", but just what was discussed today in court. Then everyone not involved can play this game:

1 month later
#10596 7 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

The cabinet guy has a shit load of it

Not the same one that was on Shark Tank, right?

#10631 7 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

You guys are missing out on a golden opportunity. Everyone in this thread should post negative reviews on google and yelp
https://www.google.com/maps/place/Fae+Laume+Photography/@43.604525,-84.262869,15z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x13df2e1f68452e4d?sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiS24aY6ZvNAhVH6IMKHfpFAMkQ_BIIXzAK
If she asks "why are you making up negative reviews", you can simply reply "Why is your husband keeping money he didn't earn?"

Or you could point out she is also listed as a defendant.

1 month later
#11496 7 years ago

There shouldn't be a single person shocked that a few 100k can disappear in a few years with this type of project. He didn't have a shop to pay for like JPOP, but went to many shows with a 5-person crew and likely took a salary for himself and paid the others as well. He also made way more parts than JPOP ever did. Money gone.

I hope everyone gets something back; money, justice, whatever. It's only going to be something though (maybe), not everything.

4 weeks later
#11593 7 years ago
Quoted from Xerico:

And then he goes and puts it in her name so that people that he swindled could not touch that house when they sued him.
Anyone that tries to argue that he is not a fraud and was just in over his head will be simply foolish based on this court document.
Marcus

Is it untouchable though? He/they have zero LLC firewall protection because an LLC doesn't exist. Depending on MI's marriage laws, her name only might still not keep it out of reach. The whole photography business was likely funded buy Pred buyers as well. Hopefully the screws are turned very hard and tight on this group of thieves.

And yes, I too am pretty surprised at a 30k house.

#11618 7 years ago
Quoted from KeithinMI:

1. Check docket item number 14 - Order from Court authorizing me.
2. Please review 11 USC §523 for list of items which can be excepted from discharge.
3. Please review 11 USC §727 regarding discharge of a debtor.

How does somebody find this?

#11729 7 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Once the IRS gets wind of Kevin Kulek's shenanigans, an audit will likely be triggered. They'll target his returns over the past three years showing no business gains. They expect to see receipts for everything. Once they suspect Kevin of acting fraudulently, the IRS will fine him, determine how much he owes had he been honest, then add late filing penalties and interest. Could be as high as $500k. When Kevin Kulek doesn't pay the IRS, they are in a good position to seize his house and the clothes off his back. That's not going to look good to creditors when Kevin applies for a credit card.
Well, it's back to the present and the mystery of where Kevin Kulek hid the money he stole, and then gave false statements under oath. Show me the money.

There is/was no business, which is why he is being taken to task personally. If paypal cooperates with the IRS (and they would, the IRS just has to ask and become involved) showing $1M+ in incoming payments and he can't show where it went, that's income, and the IRS moves to the front of the line with the piñata stick in hand.

3 months later
#12065 7 years ago

How many NSFW options did you go through before your search got you this image?

#12088 7 years ago
Quoted from KeithinMI:

you owe a payout on all those bets.

Somebody get Tommy Lee Jones on the phone, it's time to go to work.

#12111 7 years ago

So how long is a court appearance where his attorney is there but he isn't? Did the dude even say why he can't respond outside of a court? Probably won't bother because there is nothing left to bill against. If not, how awkward.

#12124 7 years ago

This might be a very entertaining weekend. Anyone happen to know if he has a taillight out?

1 week later
#12387 7 years ago

60 posts in an afternoon in this thread and nobody is e-fistbumping because Kevin is in jail? There really needs to be zero posts in this thread until Hack Sparrow is trying to figure out how to get a dog to find the cell key.

#12449 7 years ago

Anyone want to research the vending/gaming license sticker rules near Pinconning? He's routing games, we know that. The question is are they being done properly? In Tucson, I have to have a business license, a vendors license, and a $6 sticker on each machine I have on route. I also have to pay a % to the city (and of course state and federal taxes). In a super rural area, maybe there are no local laws/licenses, but if there are and they aren't getting their cut, that might be the in.

Capone (resized).jpgCapone (resized).jpg

#12517 7 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

Interesting new developments on Pacer.
In document 35, Keith is looking to recover the 32 foot trailer or $25,000.

In document 37, Keith is looking to recover the Predator and Experts of Dangerous machines sold to Tim Fife.

In document 39, Keith is looking to recover the CNC machine, or $25,000, from Virtuapin. He is also looking to recover $105,625 from Virtuapin. I guess the guy from Virtuapin was right when he said my $113k number was wrong. I was 8k off.

*needs picture of the yellow dude's jaw hitting the floor*

I'm curious on the cabinet side of things. Is there a point where the market value of services rendered (like making cabs and PFs) is deducted from the ~105k? That number sounds huge anyway, was that 'prepayment' for the full run of cabs? Basically I'm wondering if Kevin went to any old wood shop, asked for a quote for 250 cabs, was quoted $400 each, and then paid them, how hosed would that shop be? They would of course actually deliver the 250 cabs.

#12584 7 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

To be fair, there's been countless duplicate accounts made by trolls, and seems to be happening again. So, yeah, it turns everyone into Sherlock Holmes.

For as many awesome features as this site has, it really sucks at preventing dup/spam accounts. I'm on other forums (who mostly use vBulletin) and for whatever reason they are a lot better at preventing or sniffing out (the software/mods, not the torch toting rank and file) those types of accounts. A paid membership and verification will always have sub-100% participation of legit members. I sure would love to offer a suggestion, but running a forum isn't something I've done. But not every <1Y account is the boogie man and treating the honestly new members like that is a great way to not have new members.

#12590 7 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

It's only something humans can do or require actual membership/cc/etc and not just an email. The software things can't stop a persistent person. The way to solve it is to be aggressive and cut them at the knees.. because the passive 'oh we don't want to hurt a snowflake' just gives them space and opportunity. The more power is done by committee, the less agile it is. Empowering, well equipped staff, is how sites combat trolls. Usually starving them of their attention is the best way. Robin has some great ideas in the current implementation, they just need to be put into play... and they need to be more aggressive with validating suspicious accounts.
This isn't 4chan and doesn't need to be.

Agreed. There are some non-mods who seem to get off on beating up new people. Would be nice if the overall tone was a little more pleasant around here. Not in this thread specifically, but all of Pinside.

Anyway, I'm glad that things seem to be rolling right along with this topic. Looking forward to the day when those affected get their victory.

#12610 7 years ago

Took me a second, but I sure got a kick out of the comment.

#12892 7 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

I hear what you are saying, but did it require the oversight of a pinball machine?
Someone at Fox has to approve the art, the sounds, the models, the animations, the callouts...........that's a lot of legwork for a run of 250 games.

For as long as Alien has dragged on, FOX seems to be able to at least go through the motions. Rodger Sharpe has said that licenses don't cost very much per machine. There may be a minimum to the statement, but I think he was asked if it was $100 a game and he laughed it off saying that no game had ever been close to that.

#12929 7 years ago

Spooky said in a podcast in the AMH era that they were going away from Paypal as well. One issue too many and PP was being a hindrance more than a convenience. I use them for small-ish stuff, but would hate to run a business through them.

#12974 7 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Every time a see a flurry of new posts in this thread, I think that there is an interesting update of some sort. I keep being disappointed.

Same. Although when the day of glory happens for this thread I'd be shocked to find less than 100 new posts when I woke up.

1 week later
#13182 7 years ago

Boom! There's the post explosion I knew would happen when he was picked up. At home no less.

Can't wait for the next round. While it might not be audio recorded, I'd read the whole thing if it was posted.

#13423 7 years ago

It's tomorrow AM because Keith has another appointment in the afternoon, correct?

#13456 7 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

OR, he's in Mexico sipping a Margarita!

F that noise Ted. It's just above freezing in Tucson this morning (sub-32* last night though) and we don't drink margaritas unless we can wear flip flops. It's got to be at least 50* for that to happen.

When it's this cold Rumchata is where it's at.

#13481 7 years ago

So it's not going to be discharged, but is there a full value tied to it? $1.2M was the max if everyone paid in full. Many did not and some forcefully chargebacked their cards. I'm not even going to guess at the number, but I think KK is F'd no matter if the number is $200k or $900k. I'm just curious what the numbers were settled at if they were.

1 week later
#14077 7 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Anyone have some ideas on where the money is?
I personally don't think Kevin ever received close to $1 million, but maybe half that. Still, that's a huge amount of cash that obviously wasn't all spent on empty cabinets and a few plastic spines.

There might be a little tucked away somewhere, but I'm willing to bet that most of it is gone. Just like so many lottery winners they blow it on stuff or trips. If it's 500k, that could be gone pretty fast. 30k on the house, whatever a 32' 5th wheel costs, camera stuff and studio buildup. There's 100k right there. Then there were legit parts, cabs, tooling/machines. Even though he thought they had no value, they certainly had a cost. I get the impression that when he was flooded with cash that he wasn't overly frugal and was just pulling triggers left and right on parts orders and "business" trips to parade the game around.

#14102 7 years ago

The bankruptcy was denied, correct? So what really is the next step? Does everyone get to step forward with proof of payment and nail it to Kevin's to do list?

#14180 7 years ago

How long might a decision take for all of these filings? Will there be an in-court process? Talk about dropping the hammer.

#14201 7 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Can someone translate all of those filings?

People that "worked" for/with Kevin are getting called to the carpet for various amounts of money. The RV and the house are also in the list. From my understanding, the documents are all requests for some sort of judgment from those people. Hopefully those decisions are made sooner than later.

1 week later
#14342 7 years ago
Quoted from emkay:

Those are best possible materials costs, I haven't seen assembled ones sell for less than $750 new so probably more like 100 games to hit that $70K number. Not implausible to me.

Are there even enough locations in that area to support 100 arcade games? I'd imagine you could talk to a dozen people and you should be able to find out a few spots if that was the case.

1 week later
#14534 7 years ago
Quoted from Half_Life:

Ummm....pardon me....I must have gotten off on the wrong floor. I think this is the Grammar and Spelling floor. Can someone point me to the Predator floor? Thanks.

Still have a week before the next phase, so the monkeys have to stop flinging poo and start pounding away at the keyboards.

I was actually going to just post one image, but there are a lot of pretty funny comics in here: https://www.google.com/search?q=monkeys+shakespeare&safe=active&rls=com.microsoft:en-US:IE-Address&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiZrcne6MzSAhVKilQKHVNxCkEQ_AUICCgD&biw=1649&bih=441

#14604 7 years ago
Quoted from T-800:

Not to beat a dead horse, but that doesn't say anything about what the license is "worth." All it would indicate is what may have been paid for it.

This place loves juicy details just as much as the stereotypical hair salon. You know if the info is available it would be accepted here.

#14618 7 years ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

I'd rather see fat hairy old guys walking around shirtless than be forced to look at that "artwork" on somebody's shirt

That's why you do a "Pinball Is Hard" shirt and throw everything on it. Gremlins, RAZA, Alice in Wonderland, Predator, not-Mythbusters, and anything else I'm forgetting. Just don't get caught. :p

3 weeks later
#14948 7 years ago

No, he's in the UK. He means Stinging Nettle. Trust me, it's not something you want to grasp. Suggesting somebody grasp the nettle is like saying bite the bullet, do something you really don't want to.

#14996 7 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

Looks like some more activity in the related Amanda Kulek case.
Her lawyer has left the case because they got a job elsewhere, and the other lawyers in the firm "can't" take her case. Looks like she will need to find a new one.
Also, she has a court date on 4/27 to discuss some of the money she owes.

From that 1-page, how can you tell that she got a different job and nobody at her old place can't take over?

#14999 7 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

I'm psychic?
Nah, there were more documents that I didn't post, just summarized. Doc 43 in this associated case has the reasoning.

3 weeks later
#15514 6 years ago
Quoted from lancestorm:

Read this yesterday, still in my mind today. Ben says $1900 is a little high .... meaning $1500 / each is about normal? Geez. I've always thought that it was probably more like $500, max. I don't want to bring Stern into this and the issues with their cabinet...but if I were them I would have certainly looked at doing everything I could to reduce a cost of a $1500 -1900 box! Volume probably helps, but still way more expensive than I ever thought. That's like 25% the cost of a game right there !!!!

You can get raw boxes for a few hundred. When you start to add all of the metal parts of a cab and decals things go up pretty quickly. I actually used their page to give reference to a replacement cost for a fully done cab on my AFM that was heavily damaged in shipping. Silver lining.

#15518 6 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

I can only assume this is at $1900 per because of the set up and machinery purchases that were involved. Which leads me to the next question as to why someone with existing equipment wasn't contacted for these cabinets?
Or, are we putting a friend who makes multi-game cabinets in business?

I want to say that I remember the two groups (Skit-B and Virtuapin) working in the same business park. If there wasn't a relationship before that I bet that helped set something up.

#15553 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

No, I'm pretty sure that's Sr. his dad.

In 1993 that player came in second in Jrs at PAPA, so I'm guessing it's the pirate.

1 month later
#15919 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Wasn't it thought the house was worth over 50k?
This only resolves claims on the home, it does not resolve all claims of the debtors nor release the spouse or end the bankruptcy proceeding correct? (I have not been able to review the document).

This is just for the house portion of things.

#15970 6 years ago

So when's the next court date for this side of things?

#15995 6 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

To believe Kevin was ever going to 10 a day is somewhat laughable.

This stands out as a huge point. I don't want to say it should have been a red flag because that's not really fair to the buyers who were excited at the time. But, to put this into perspective, let's look at Stern and Spooky. Stern can make 50 pins in a day. Spooky can make 2 a day and we know that they have 12-15 employees. A handful of guys might be able to make 2-3 a week once they get the hang of things.

#15997 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Sure sure, but how flooded is their basement when them make them?

Any standing water in Spooky's area tends to be frozen.

#16014 6 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Red flag maybe - not to change the topic away from Skit-B, but Heighway Pinball claimed many times they would be building 100 games per week, after a short ramp up period, and never had more than 5 employees. That company went broke and was purchased by a group of its debtors. As the world awaits their plan for moving forward, HP-New posted a few weeks ago that once they ramp up, they should be producing 100 per week. Some believe that if you say something enough times it becomes true, per the facts you've pointed out, I don't see HP-New surpassing 10 games per week. Hopefully the new plan will be couched in truth with a realistic production goal.
Time and again, failed manufacturers have made the mistake of moving into larger digs too soon. This has resulted in significantly higher costs and when combined with delays to the production process, adds up quickly. In Skit-B's case, the whole thing was based on a non-existent license and was a complete sham.

Jack said when the Buffalo Pinball folks toured that he makes 300 machines a month. I don't know if any of these are true, but I think that most are at least in the ballpark. Using that number, HP would make more games per month than JJP. While I understand it's a nice goal for HP to have, I think that's pretty lofty.

Each company has the QTY that they have to make to keep the thing going, and the QTY that they are comfortable with. When newer companies start making these public goals/claims, I benchmark them against Stern/JJP/Spooky and see if they pass the smell test. It no longer matters for the boys from MI, but that doesn't mean that it's no longer fascinating.

Weren't there several default judgments made against friends for ~$10k each? Anyone know how that's going?

#16072 6 years ago

"Willy McKinney" I (can) play against Will at every larger event in the region. Maybe referring to him as "Willy" will be the next phase of my strategy to finally finish ahead of him.

Just looked it up on IFPA to make sure. Sure enough, my Player V Player against "Willy": 0-20-0.

#16161 6 years ago

Wow, that's hood high in the first picture.

#16402 6 years ago
Quoted from Hitch9:

I wonder if the value of the home, is based on land value, rather than the home. It strikes me odd, that a house would be valued around $30K. If that is the case, a bank still might set up a mortgage if the land is worth that much.

This is what I think as well. I also have to wonder though, what's the attraction to land that floods every year? It's not suitable for any sort of permanent structure. Is it a buffer from your neighbor? Or, is the real reason annual pirate ship practice?

2 weeks later
#16794 6 years ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

One requirement: Two (2) stand-up targets smack dab in the middle of the playfield that sends the ball SDTM when you hit them. I hear people love that design feature.

The only questions is what do the inserts get labeled? Kevin/Aaron, Kevin/Amanda, Amanda/Kathy?

#16824 6 years ago
Quoted from Luckydogg420:

Only if you can rip them from the actual court audio and make them sound useful

"I'm a mom" will have several variations available.

#16865 6 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

I don't think spending a few hundred thousand is as hard as people make it out to be, especially when you allegedly give over $100k to a cabinet guy who never produces anything.
I think Kevin truly is broke at this point.

Agreed. Most of us know what traveling to shows can cost. He went to many, and brought an entourage. Rooms, food, transportation, and then whatever other fun stuff they decided was needed. When you travel trying to save money you watch your spending. When the fire hose is gushing money, who cares right?

#16870 6 years ago

Has he been around to help at all in all of this flood mess? It's like the guys in this family just disappear and the women don't really care. And yet in court Kathy talks about how her husband was in the coin op biz and a really good player, like it's present day. He's been gone (missing) for how long now?

3 weeks later
#16960 6 years ago

Just so everyone is clear, she's a mom.

#16966 6 years ago

Anyone want to take a guess at if Kevin will be called to the stand? Staying off the radar isn't something I would have guessed as a genetic trait, but one could make the argument.

#16968 6 years ago
Quoted from pinlink:

"I didn't receive anything in the mail"
"He stalks me"
"I'm afraid of him"
"I'm sick and dying"
"I can't make that date because I want to go to California"
"I can't make that date because I don't like Halloween"
"I've already answered questions for hours"
"I don't want my personal information on an adult website"
"I'm a Mom, and he doesn't understand that"
At first I thought the Judge was just letting her ramble on to give her enough rope to hang herself, now I'm not so sure. Is he actually falling for this BS? When is he going to bring the F'ing hammer down?

Hopefully, 10/27/2017.

2 months later
#17541 6 years ago

WIWC. Seriously, I'd swing by just to be a spectator at that event.

1 month later
#17614 6 years ago

Based on previous audio, when there is a decision Keith has written up the document for the judge to sign. In this case, would the defendant's attorney written this up?

2 weeks later
#17664 6 years ago

Kevin is probably on his way to meet his dad in a bar. "Turned out just like you dad."

#17691 6 years ago
Quoted from Yellowdog:

Reverting to her maiden name is just a scam so when the sheriffs come looking for judgement on the $30K, she will just say "Amanda Kulek, don't know her. I'm Amanda Scott."
ken

That can only work one time as after the Sheriff's report is filed the Trustee will point out that she has changed her name and provide the paperwork. Then on round 2 she will owe the 30k and maybe even some new charges due to the lie.

5 months later
#17976 5 years ago

Where is Kevin in all of this? He seems to be showing up at the custody hearings, but is the trustee no longer chasing him? And Mama K's ordeal is over as well? Last thing I remember is they confirmed that the trailer had minimal value and that seemed to be the end.

2 months later
#17993 5 years ago

What ever happened to Mama K, and the (maybe) ex? Has anyone put a bell on Kevin yet? Hide and seek champ of the region.

1 month later
#18108 5 years ago

So is this file specifically in response to a previous decision? I'm picking up on maybe Fife went through the ringer, but came out clean because he bought the stuff second hand in "good faith". Am I understanding correctly? Then Keith appealed and this document is from Fife's perspective?

1 month later
#18123 5 years ago

If there is not a pending court date of any kind, assume it’s over. If a new date pops up, then bring the popcorn on that day. Til then, I wouldn’t even think about this piece of drama.

8 months later
#18271 4 years ago

Holy smokes, I was just wondering about this today.

2 months later
#18283 4 years ago

And yet Kevin has not been seen in how long?

7 months later
#18326 3 years ago

So this just floods every few years?

3 weeks later
#18396 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Can you imagine Keith watching fucking LA Law all night downing scotch and sodas preparing for the big showdown, just laughing.
Rolls in the court a little late, dont want to push Bull too hard on the ride, walking in and just slapping down 47 pages of limp pinside on the judge's pussy and yelling "DOMINO MOTHERFUCKER!!!"
☆allegedly☆ (<-- black pyramid )
No...just me? That happens.

Is it a thing to mix good scotch with soda?

I haven’t found a cheap scotch I didn’t like meat as of yet, but if I’m micro-leasing a Lambo, I’m drinking Johnny Walker Blue and not diluting it with even ice.

#18398 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Is it a good thing to show up to court with only 1 exhibit of which are print outs of pinside threads?
No idea on either; don't drink scotch or lawyer.

Dude, we are experts on the world of pinball, along with the inner workings of all things pre-order. It was tangible expert testimony. *cringe*

#18400 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I'll allow it, but you better be going somewhere where with this Pinside.

Straight to the liquor cabinet, your honor!

5 months later
#18417 3 years ago
Quoted from maddog14:

I thought the whole point of the Bankruptcy proceedings by pinsiders was to stop Kulick from declaring bankruptcy so the debts and claims etc. could not be absolved.
SO the court did or did not uphold Kulick's bankruptcy claim?

I think they did say he couldn’t get out of these debts with a BK, but also good luck getting anything out of him. He is basically a ghost.

8 months later
#18439 2 years ago

Is he really still off the radar? I imagine him living in the woods, collecting coins from his rumored route games every week and then goes off to buy his next batch of canned soups.

2 months later
#18464 2 years ago
Quoted from RyanStl:

No, that will only summon his wife. You need to draw a treasure map and incant in pirate slang to get Kevin.

I thought it was ex-wife.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider desertt1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion?tu=desertt1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.