Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #12066 What is PACER and where are you getting the court documents? Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12502 Links to where Kevin gives "his side of the story". Posted by BillySastard (7 years ago)

Post #12515 Updated court filings. Potential cash coming into bankruptcy estate. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12528 Good summation of 2 year look back and possible fraudulent transfers. Posted by flynnibus (7 years ago)

Post #12580 More legal pleadings. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12593 Facts & allegations document for VirtuaPin Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12801 Photos of Experts of Dangerous Posted by fastpinball (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider deegor.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5113 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Simple then: Ask Kevin to produce it. Show the paper contract. These things don't happen without paperwork, so it shouldn't be hard to produce for you.
You said you'd vetted it already, but obviously you were just going on Kevin's word. Let's see the paperwork (spoiler: it doesn't exist).

Not only said he vetted it. Put his stamp of approval on it and assured people they were getting them.

Baghdad-Bob.jpgBaghdad-Bob.jpg

#5756 9 years ago
Quoted from BoozeMarlin:

Wonder how Kev will split these up amongst all his Predator victims?

http://www.skitbpinball.com/#!store/c1cfx

Maybe those and the virtuapin cabs can be auctioned off.

virtuapin-predator-cabs.jpgvirtuapin-predator-cabs.jpg
#5770 9 years ago
Quoted from Code_Blue:

Notice the back box art is another straight rip-off of dvd art. How did this stuff not bother you guys at the time??

Virtuapin is probably the only vendor out there that would turn a blind eye to the copyright violations. Hell, look at vpforums.com (owned by virtuapin). Nothing but copyright violations there.

3 months later
#9333 8 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

His position that he won't do unlicensed things is accurate, and he certainly believe that Kevin was licensed.

I'm not sure where you get this impression from. Doesn't VPF violate the hell out of the Bally/Williams, Gottlieb, etc... licenses by providing the virtual tables it does, or is he licensing all of those?

#9335 8 years ago

Just to be clear. Paul owns both virtuapin and vpforums. Virtuapin sells hardware. VPForums distributes content with copyrights. The content is "free" up to a certain number a day, but they charge for memberships that allow you to download more. In my eyes that's selling, but you could say he's getting around it with a technicality.

I just don't see Paul as the angel he claims to be when it comes to copyrights.

#9338 8 years ago
Quoted from NoahFentz:

If you knew anything about, well, anything, you'd know I approached Gary, Roger (who took it to WMS legal), and various other IP holders, and they all support what we do. We're preserving pinball history through software simulation, and have done so for over 15 years now, as a community.

Should we believe you on this one too? You have a history of being full of it. You lied to me on a couple of occasions. I still have the PMs. Should I release those?

Quoted from NoahFentz:

What really should be clarified is your involvement in a very similar site, hosting illegal hacks and recreations of games that are NOT on the okay list, like Metallica, for example, or any SAM system games, for that matter.

You were not only an admin at said site, you still help with development of said site, do you not?

I'm not an admin on VPU, nor did I have any involvement in bringing the site up. I wrote the ledwiz configtool for myself a long time ago and hosted it on my own site for fun. After VPU came up I gave them the software, as I didn't feel like hosting it anymore. The administration of that tool was passed on as well.

I have never released anything other than the configtool, which violates no copyrights.

Once again, you're being dishonest.

Quoted from NoahFentz:

You can stop the smear campaign now. Anyone paying attention can see you do nothing but follow my posts, denouncing at every available opportunity. It's clearly a personal vendetta. Nothing more, nothing less.

I believe you are an unethical person, and I will continue to voice my opinion when the topic comes up.

2 months later
#9589 8 years ago

I thought I remembered one of the mods stating that the Kevin Kulek crapfest all belongs in this thread.

#9811 8 years ago
Quoted from pmWolf:

Out of curiosity...does anyone here personally know PinRebel that can vouch for him as a real human being?
(There's got to be folks in MA that know of this fellow...he seems quite involved in the hobby, even for a new account).

Would be curious if geoip results are showing he's coming from MA.

8 months later
#10725 7 years ago

In the end, he may get Al CapOWNED by the IRS. We'll see how it plays out.

1 month later
#11456 7 years ago

I wonder what happened to the cabinets that were built with the money received. Were they destroyed? Re-skinned and sold as virtual cabs? Re-skinned and sold as replacement cabs for real pins? Turn into the ultimate kids fort?

2 weeks later
#11551 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

что это вообще значит

Julfabj fzryyf yvxr qbt snegf

2 months later
#11965 7 years ago
Quoted from dotEXE:

I hope labnip is in it for $100,000 and I hope he loses a hundred more in legal fees.

That's pretty weak dude. Shows a lack of character.

2 months later
#12543 7 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

The rumor is that Kevin paid that money to Virtuapin for a bunch of powder coated stuff, or other goods, that in the end never got delivered to Skit-B.

If I remember correctly, the cabinet guy denied taking in that kind of money when you mentioned it earlier in the thread. I guess Keith found something that states otherwise.

4 weeks later
#13789 7 years ago

I wonder if he has receipts from the cabinet guy. 100k+ spent and only a handful of empty cabs to show for it.

1 month later
#14643 7 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

Cmon guys....first rule of legal defense is keep your damn mouth shut. I wouldn't expect a peep from Virtuapin, especially on an open forum. They're smart for remaining silent while under legal proceedings. Now being involved with Kevin....not so smart.

He screwed up by doing business with Kevin, then he screwed up by opening his mouth and vouching for him with absolutely no knowledge whether Kevin had the license or not, then he screwed up by ignoring the summons.

It's probably more to do with laying low so he doesn't have to answer to the people who were ripped off than being smart.

3 weeks later
#14937 7 years ago
Quoted from Bud:

More of these sweet cabs from Paul

He probably used that sweet CNC he got from Kevin to make those.

3 weeks later
#15385 6 years ago

Probably pumping out as many cabinets as he can with the CNC before he has to give it back.

1 month later
#15969 6 years ago

Evil Keith

Evil Keith (resized).jpgEvil Keith (resized).jpg

#15986 6 years ago

Sounds like a free shop upgrade to me. Well, not entirely free. It did cost him 6 cabinets.

#16061 6 years ago

If you listen to her, Keith is a complete pyscho. The judge had to know she was making all this shit up, yet he let he off the hook anyway. I'm completely baffled by the decision.

#16071 6 years ago
Quoted from Razorbak86:

The judge did not let her off the hook. He simply granted her motion to set aside the default judgment and sent the case back to trial, where both parties have the opportunity to present evidence. By allowing her rants to continue, he simply gave her enough rope to hang herself. Keith now has numerous additional claims on the record to easily destroy her credibility.

Hopefully you're right.

#16420 6 years ago

Mother Nature must have been in on the Predator Preorder.

1 week later
#16741 6 years ago

This thread became pretty morbid.

#16780 6 years ago

My guess is he's doing this in order to save his reputation. He can now say to potential customers that the charges are BS, and that he's even suing the attorney for making up these horrible accusations.

Remember, he's the victim in all of this.

4 weeks later
#16964 6 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

When Mama made her 2nd round of accusations about Keith, and the judge asked BOTH parties to stop it all, I spit out my coffee and I wasn't even drinking any.

I don't understand why the judge scolded the both of them. Keith has been professional in all the recordings I've heard, and Mama K has been slanderous in nearly every occasion she could.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider deegor.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion?tu=deegor and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.