Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #12066 What is PACER and where are you getting the court documents? Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12502 Links to where Kevin gives "his side of the story". Posted by BillySastard (7 years ago)

Post #12515 Updated court filings. Potential cash coming into bankruptcy estate. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12528 Good summation of 2 year look back and possible fraudulent transfers. Posted by flynnibus (7 years ago)

Post #12580 More legal pleadings. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12593 Facts & allegations document for VirtuaPin Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12801 Photos of Experts of Dangerous Posted by fastpinball (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dayhuff.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5326 9 years ago

Just came across this. Somebodys idea as a joke.

grandrapids.craigslist.org link

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

2 months later
#8589 8 years ago
Quoted from playboywillis:

Wow. Didn't know Dayhuff was in on this

Yes it's true, I was in on this from the start. I have my reasons for not being public about it for all this time. I've been laying low to see where this was all leading but now it looks like Michigan needs to be represented to keep the case alive. My plan was to call him today but I wanted to have all my ducks in a row before making that call and will do so tonight and then I plan on making the call tomorrow.
If I find out anything I'll post it here so stay tuned.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

5 months later
#10073 8 years ago

Haven't heard a thing in months. Really losing faith at this point. Not sure what I was thinking.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#10099 8 years ago

How about CROOK ? It seems more fitting.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi
269-979-3836

2 months later
#10200 8 years ago

My court date was January 12th, the letter said I didn't need to be there. That was the last I heard.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#10212 8 years ago
Quoted from Kcpinballfan:

Same here, Im afraid the money on paying the attorney was wasted also.

Yup I got that same feeling and telling me that "the wheels of justice turn slowly" is not helping one bit and is very lame at this point.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#10216 8 years ago

Not a word !!

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

#10218 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

call your lawyer and talk to him.
all my questions have been answered.
Things still moving along at the expected pace of our court system...

Planning on it soon because obviously he's not going to come back to me with any info.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

#10220 8 years ago
Quoted from beatmaster:

maybe Shit b is on vacation thinking how he's going to give the money back... not.
you guys paid for his wife new house or whatever it was...

Thanks for the kick in the nuts !!

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

3 weeks later
#10358 8 years ago

Its called "playing the system". And there's plenty of people that know how to play the game for years without a care in the world.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

3 weeks later
#10392 8 years ago
Quoted from asay:

Ahh yes, let's do away with welfare and food stamps so poor people start stealing more to get their food/drugs. That way we can spend 5x what we spend on welfare on things like public defenders, jails, and and skyrocketing insurance premiums due to record crime rates. But hey, I saved 2% on my taxes!

Doesn't matter, there going to spend it on that stuff anyways and your taxes will go up as well. Its all about lining there pockets with more cash and it has nothing to do with what's best for the country or the people on welfare. Its the same everywhere you look.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

2 weeks later
#10450 8 years ago

Crickets.............

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

#10470 8 years ago
Quoted from cfh:

The defense didn't want to change courts, it was just filed in the wrong court. The judge kicked the thing down and everything had to be refiled in the new court, which takes time and money.

JESUS !! Our tax dollars at work once again.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

3 weeks later
#10496 7 years ago

Not a word.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
268-979-3836

4 weeks later
#10525 7 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Anybody hear anything from the lawyer? I've emailed a couple times with no response. Starting to think I just threw more money down the shitter.

Yup same thing here. Basically that was a waste of money as well and I have zero confidence in getting anything back from anybody at this point.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

#10566 7 years ago

Not to mention the lawyer money that went down the drain as well and his big talk about making Kevin pay triple the amount back to everyone for damages....blah, blah, blah. Funny I haven't even heard a word out of him since I sent my money into him. The entire justice system in this country is such a joke and its all about the criminals being able to get away with everything, its a no wonder that so many people do nothing but play the system for all its worth and the honest hard working people are the ones that end up suffering and paying for it.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

#10802 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I said it before, but i am potted in. For those with already ongoing legal action, this is merely a minor amount compared to how much you paid for your machine originally. Well worth the ongoing fight to not let anyone off the hook. Don't forget there is only 1 person w chapter 7 filings thus far, so plenty of funto be had on multiple fronts.

Suppose they all file chapter 7......., then the only one that wins anything is the lawyer since going the next step is going to cost more money (if you haven't gotten the email that I got)....will it cost more money each time another one of them files chapter 7 ?? What was there five total, Kevin, his wife, mother and a couple others... ? This will add up quick, and where does it end? I'm not so sure I want to keep pursuing this if that is the case when each one of them files for bankruptcy. I was shocked to see this is now going to cost me even more money with possibly no good results each time or am I reading into it wrong ?

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#10810 7 years ago
Quoted from CNKay:

Wow the shit storm just continues and this thread is on fire!!
ago.
Ramps shouldn't be a problem for some folks.

Totally agree on the ramps. People on here have made video's on how to make them and I'm sure they will get made at some point, especially for a game that's such a high profile right now like Predator.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

#10856 7 years ago
Quoted from edcianci:

if we see enough people maybe we would get together - but right now i been sitting on the sidelines just watching this as i don't want to throw money out there with no chance. i am in for throwing money out there without getting it back if he goes to jail. I did talk to keith and din't feel that amount was worth it as recovery of money is very hard.
Putting money up for jail has a better chance then recovery in my opinion - anyway is it worth it to get a list of us out money - maybe it has already been done - i don't know - if it was done before nobody contacted me for the exact amount - that i know - thanks ed

Those of us that have already paid up front for a lawyer are paving the way for ourselves, not for others that are sitting on the sideline and then want to come crashing in on our party to get paid for something we stood up for. What, we take the risk and you get the reward as well by sitting on the sideline? If you didn't file a claim with Keith then don't expect to get anything back if we do. The twenty or so of us that are counting on Keith are putting our faith in him now and not later when he starts cutting checks to the ones that filed with him.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

3 weeks later
#11217 7 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Imagine how much Stern would still suck if they still didn't have competition to push them to innovate? Remember games like Metallica and AC/DC didn't come out until Jersey Jack came along.

Stern is being innovating ?

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

1 week later
#11498 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

still ample time to get invloved.
Some good things occured today but the window is open for 30days from conclusion of bankruptcy hearing which is far from over.
Lots more fun to occur!

I thought we had until September 16th ??

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

3 months later
#11910 7 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

No argument. Keith seems to want this right. And maybe he gives ore details to his clients. But it always seems you never get a list or flow-chart showing where these things can or usually go. If you knew from day one it would mean paying a lawyer, years go by, continue this, he declares bankruptcy here, you need another fee there. I just would want to know what to expect. Otherwise along the way you either have to say "I'm in it this far might as well keep going" or "can't keep throwing good after bad I'm out" and wish you never went this far.

I couldn't agree more.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

1 month later
#12059 7 years ago
Quoted from c508:

Also on the second posted page (but not in red box), note that defendant Kulek now has:
- $750 sanctions payable immediately.
- $500 a day if he doesn't produce the records and/or doesn't appear.
If anyone wants the full 11 page document, PM me.

Where are you getting this information from? I'm not doubting it at all, just curious. I mean I see it in the info above but where and how did you come across it?

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

1 week later
#12195 7 years ago
Quoted from damageinc55:

Man, I get paranoid when my vehicle plates are about to expire. Can't imagine how much this type of thing would weigh on my conscious...

Here in Michigan it's ok to drive your vehicle with a couple of feet of snow on it and to have it covering your brake lights and license plate so he has nothing to worry about as far as the cops seeing a expired tag on the plate. Perhaps if he runs into someone they might ask for a drivers license but if he's just a passenger then they wont bother and he'll slip through the "long arm of the law".

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

#12266 7 years ago

That's because he's trying to spend it as fast as he can so that at least his kids get something out of our money. He wants to make the kids all love him even if we don't. I'm sure this is just the tip of the iceberg on what he is spending. You know darn well that he has hidden money in places we will never know about like any other typical criminal. He knew what he was doing from all along and I think that a hanging would be too good for him, but sadly I feel that it will never come to that.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

1 week later
#12658 7 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

Tim is a damn fool and I hope he gets a judgment against him. He seriously thought he could buy one of the prototypes "under the table" yet he brags about it after the fact. Not an intelligent man. This is also clear when you read his inconsistent testimony linked above.

For the life of me I can figure out why anyone would want one at this point. The game is so tainted with ill feelings from everyone that it seems like it would just be more of a burden then anything. Am I right or wrong?

John

#12660 7 years ago
Quoted from Pintucky:

Personally, I think one of the most intriguing elements of being on Pinside is seeing where people are from. I like to know when I'm talking with someone in another country or just miles away. Half the fun for me is seeing what people have to say all over the world. I wish everyone would list at least what state/country they live in.
Mike in Kentucky (And that's my real name . . . well . . . the Mike part! Ha.)

O'my gosh...someone that actually thinks like I do? No way!! I think it should be required to have a location listed. I think signing there real name should be a requirement too, but one thing at a time.
People are soooo...paranoid there going to get robbed or something. Ugh!!

John

#12661 7 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Why not...they wanted one at the time when they played it and it sucked.

Very true. But now the game is not liked for many other reasons and I can't imagine it would be worth having it in any size collection.

John

#12663 7 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

So if they divorced they are still brother & sister?

No Way!?! Don't even begin to tell me this is true. Brother and sister ??

John

2 weeks later
#13149 7 years ago

The best part was at the 33:00 mark where the judge basically says " if you don't show back up, may God have mercy on your soul". I laughed out loud to that one......LOL.

John

2 weeks later
#14036 7 years ago
Quoted from Pintucky:

I think it is kind of 'bad form' to not list where YOU are from next to your avatar. This is one of my pet peeves. I think everyone on Pinside should at least have to put the State and Country in which they live. It gives a better 'feeling' of knowing who you are talking with. That little bit of info can surely not lead to problems.

Thank you !!!

John

#14083 7 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

But can we trust your post since you didn't include your phone number?

Absolutely. But the thing of it is that nobody calls any more. It's like people are afraid of talking on the phone these days. If you want to call and discuss feel free.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

#14089 7 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

I hate talking on the phone. As forceflow notes, I prefer it to be a scheduled thing like a meeting or a "hey, can we talk tonight?".

Sheesh,.....what did you guys do before email and texting?

John

#14096 7 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Jeez, this thread has taken so many detours in the last couple days..

I guess because we all sometimes need a good laugh and things are a bit slow right now with nothing accurate to report for a while. I'm sure by the 17th it will be we'll back on course with the pitchforks in hand. Keep it coming guys.

John

#14097 7 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

I'm so tempted to call John right now just because of this conversation

Not until you make an appointment first.

John

#14114 7 years ago
Quoted from megadeth2600:

Assuming John will be selling parts at the Ohio show, I'll probably think of this post and start laughing uncontrollably while browsing his parts thus making myself look crazier than I already look .

Sorry, but I wouldn't count on that if I were you. While Ohio is my favorite show it looks like I'm gonna be pushed out I'm sad to say. O'well....there's always the Zoo show where I'll be blowing out parts in box lots. Thanks for you support though, I really appreciate that !!

John

#14227 7 years ago

If there is a way for people to cheat any system them will find a way to do it no matter what.

John

1 month later
#14833 7 years ago

Probably because this legal battle is dragging on forever and Keith needs to get some cash flowing somehow since he's racked up a zillion hours on this case and hasn't hardly gotten anything in return to speak of.

John

#14889 7 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

I'm still waiting for my VirtuaPins cabinet...

I almost sent them money over the last year for a CC cabinet I wanted them to make...came very close to pulling the trigger more then once. Glad I didn't now as I'd be out of that money too it looks like. Is there anyone else around me that can make the cabinet?

John

2 months later
2 weeks later
#16252 6 years ago
Quoted from investingdad:

I'm probably one of five people in this country that doesn't use facebook, Twitter, or other stupid platforms for sharing my life's every move with the world.

I guess that makes me #2 then because I'm not into doing any of that stuff either.

John

#16305 6 years ago
Quoted from Jdfitzy-in-Aus:

What is this "Book of Face" you speak of??

A total waste of your time.
Sorry no sarcasm, just true seriousness.

John

#16476 6 years ago

Imagine if all those Predator games were being made there at that house. They would all be ruined as well... If these people were stupid enough to buy a house in a KNOWN flood zone that happens each year then they had it coming to them. What did they think, it wont happen to them?? I'm sorry but these people don't even deserve the oxygen there breathing and I have no sympathy for them what so ever. And who's paying for motel and how ??

John

#16481 6 years ago
Quoted from Jvspin:

It's a local station. Maybe someone in the Kulek circle knows the reporter.

Possibly, but more then likely Amanda called them herself. "Take pity on me and my family....send us money because we can't seem to find the Predator money we stole and had hidden in the back yard."

John

#16485 6 years ago

LOL....I just read the Facebook comments that people are leaving. I LOVE IT!! Anything to bring it to the public eyes and hopefully the news station will do another story on them probing into what people like us have known for years. Keep those comments on Facebook coming.

John

#16486 6 years ago
Quoted from blueberryjohnson:

Over the top comments, regardless of the merit, can help make the kulek clan the victims they want to be in the public eye

But when you factor in the part about them scamming the public with the welfare as well I don't think many people will feel sympathetic. Do you?

John

#16544 6 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

For the rest of their cheating, miserable lives, or until they refund every dime. Is that fair enough?

^^Exactly this ^^

John

#16603 6 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

I've lost more money over the years from deadbeats at the daycare center I own, who run up huge bills promising to get authorized for state assistance and then never do and disappear, than all of you put together did on Predator. $45K so far this year alone. No sense in even suing them, it'd be uncollectable. Should I start stalking their Facebooks? Or should I wait until they have a fire or something?
"Karma" (as if) goes both ways...

Seems like after you got burned once you wouldn't keep chancing it all the other times. Hey if they can't pay for daycare up front then they need to take there kids to grandma's house, certainly not to your place. Once bitten, twice shy.

John

1 month later
#16961 6 years ago

She's white trash! I hope the judge nails her ass to the wall!!

John

#17007 6 years ago

We should all dress up like Keith the Lawyer Zombies and knock on her door all night......LOL.

John

3 weeks later
#17210 6 years ago
Quoted from Sarge:

I can't see where to put my coffee down, constantly spilling hot beverages ruining my latest copy of pingame journal.

You must be a slow coffee drinker then if your still reading the latest copy of PGJ.

John

2 months later
#17592 6 years ago

I'm pretty much losing all interest in this mess at this point. Nothing seems to be happening and Kevin has probably skipped town like his mother by now. Are the wife and kids still in that house or whats going on there?

John

#17597 6 years ago

Nothing wrong with letting out some frustration that this case is pretty much over with from what I can tell. Thoughts?

John

#17600 6 years ago

So when is the next "big spurt" going to happen then.........LOL.

John

#17608 6 years ago

Again, losing further interest.

John

2 weeks later
#17654 6 years ago

Is it just me or does writing this off as a "loss" on your taxes seem not right?

John

#17730 6 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Threads on fire, about sugary drinks?

#17739 6 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Folks, I know there's not a whole lot of news on the subject of skit-b, but could you please try to keep things on topic?
If you want to continue the discussion on soft drink terminology, feel free to open a new thread in the OT forum and post the link here for anyone who might want to hop over to it. Thanks

Looks like nobody is listening. Personally I'm starting to think we should probably close the thread down entirely as there seems to be nothing of interest on it anymore.

John

#17749 6 years ago

That posting is from two years ago.

John

1 month later
#17788 6 years ago
Quoted from greatwichjohn:

What happened to all the law suits? Been very silent for some time.

Not sure myself and I'm deep involved on the money part and the lawsuit. From what I can tell it's basically over as the silence dictates it.
John

2 months later
#17953 6 years ago

Yeah these cases have hit rock bottom for sure. Might as well close the books on this one.

John

1 month later
#17979 5 years ago

No updates from Keith either via email or regular mail in I don't know how many months, close to a year I'm guessing.
Seems over with to me.

John

5 months later
#18126 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

What do you think will end up being the longer con job?
1. Skit B taking deposits for a fake pin and taking all of pinside's monies
2. Keith going to lawyer schoolery for years, starting a case against Kulek, & disappearing after taking all of pinsides monies?

I kid.

Hard to choose just one, there both spot on.

John

1 month later
#18142 5 years ago

Anyone hear anything new? I mean, I know it's over with as far as anything happening to Kevin, his family or getting any money back but what about Keith? He's seemed to drop off the face of the earth as I've not heard anything from him in like two years I think.

John

2 weeks later
#18155 5 years ago

So whats the story on this game as far as who had it?

John

#18177 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

first time I have seen you troll John...

Not trolling at all. But here's the deal and to be quite honest I never really kept up too much on what was going on with this nightmare as I watched my money go bye bye. I sent Kevin and Keith both money and hoped for the best but as it turns out it was a mistake and if it ever does change for the better I'll eat my words......
Anyways the same can be said that when it came to who had a game in there possession I never paid much attention to that either because as far as I was concerned it was all "he said, she said" when it came right down to it. Did Clay have one? Maybe he did but maybe not......, personally I thought it was fine if anyone had one as they paid for it. Yes I did too but I wasn't in the right place at the right time I guess and it landed in there hands first....and I was fine with that. I was just wondering where this one came from if it was that same one that was floating around or another one is all. Sounds like the same one from what I'm reading?

John

6 months later
#18275 4 years ago

Nothing new that I know of. These two hearings were from 2 1/2 years ago.

John

5 months later
#18303 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Any updates on this? Last I recall, the Judge was about ready to drop the hammer on KK.

Not a word from the lawyer at all. Money down the drain apparently.

John

1 month later
#18307 4 years ago

Not to mention how our lawyer has disappeared..........

John

#18309 4 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

He's doing quite well according to facebook. If you don't have an account, set one up with a burner email and then just delete. Otherwise you'll always wonder what kind of car(s) he's buying with your (and the taxpayer's) money.

NO WAY, REALLY!!??

3 months later
#18356 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

That's been evident for years.

One of the reasons I recently dropped out of this lawsuit a few months ago, it was going no wheres and he's asking for more money. Granted I know he put way too many hours into this case then he would ever recuperate money wise but it had to end at some point and I felt the time was right. The main thing is that Kevin can't show his face anywhere, we'll other then a public auction is all.......

John

1 year later
#18449 2 years ago

Anyone know the latest on this case?

John

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dayhuff.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion?tu=dayhuff and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.