Topic Stats

• 18,269 posts
  • 815 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 60 days ago by Cobra99
  • Topic is favorited by 193 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,540 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
194b3475e0440b8112afc0ac4ad5bf0ed0e8ec3db63fb4b6748a4f2e06a9865b (resized).jpg
31A053C2-4495-4E3E-980F-E5ADEA02F1DE (resized).jpeg
IMG_2933 (resized).JPG
beetlejuice-shrunken head (resized).jpg
2716720260_bc8966f6b1 (resized).jpg
D460F55E-AD42-43C6-91EB-B8162A84A094.gif
Screenshot_20190103-214734_Facebook (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20181108-174321 (resized).png
Fife Appeal Sept 24 2018.pdf (PDF preview)
cat ooo 2.gif
7332539.attach (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

86 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20

Post #12066 What is PACER and where are you getting the court documents? Posted by c508 (2 years ago)

Post #12502 Links to where Kevin gives "his side of the story". Posted by BillySastard (2 years ago)

Post #12515 Updated court filings. Potential cash coming into bankruptcy estate. Posted by Wolfmarsh (2 years ago)

Post #12528 Good summation of 2 year look back and possible fraudulent transfers. Posted by flynnibus (2 years ago)

Post #12580 More legal pleadings. Posted by Wolfmarsh (2 years ago)

Post #12593 Facts & allegations document for VirtuaPin Posted by c508 (2 years ago)

Post #12801 Photos of Experts of Dangerous Posted by fastpinball (2 years ago)

Post #12872 Enaud's account of contacting fox regarding skit-b Posted by Enaud (2 years ago)

Post #13034 Description of an adversary proceeding (or AP) Posted by jasonp (2 years ago)

Post #13477 Discharge of debt denied by order Posted by Compy (2 years ago)

Post #13483 Stipulations for waiving chapter 7 discharge Posted by Compy (2 years ago)

Post #13528 Audio recording from Jan 27 court hearing regarding bankruptcy filing Posted by Wolfmarsh (2 years ago)

Post #13729 Summary of legal bankruptcy terminology Posted by Razorbak86 (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider danqverymuch.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10184 3 years ago

Law Enforcement Officer.

5 months later
#10888 3 years ago
Quoted from Half_Life:

I think it"s called a Ponzi scheme.

I think you don't know what a Ponzi scheme is. We've been through this. It wasn't an investment, earlier investors were not paid with money from later investors, etc.

A Fonzie scheme, maybe. "Ayyyyyyy, lookit the cool game I'm designing, give me money. Sit on it, Fox!"

#10907 3 years ago
Quoted from Half_Life:

Perhaps, but the similarities are there. Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't a Ponzi scheme pay off "early adopters" with the money from those that enter the fray later? I never said anything about investing.

"Pay" implies investing. "Ponzi" implies investing. Oranges and tangerines are "similar" but that doesn't mean you can call an orange a tangerine.

Besides, he never used any later money to deliver games to those who paid earlier. And even if he had, that's not a Ponzi, that's JJP!

2 weeks later
#11151 2 years ago

And it has come around again to threats of physical violence.

#11152 2 years ago
Quoted from jasonp:

These wannabe photographers are a dime a dozen and dont make much money ... Everyone thinks they can just snap pics and call themselves a pro.

What did you think "professional" means? Getting paid for doing something makes one a professional by definition.

#11161 2 years ago
Quoted from jasonp:

participating for gain or livelihood in an activity or field of endeavor often engaged in by amateurs
Now Please Go Pound Sand....

And what is your point? Seems like you're agreeing with me, she's a pro. Amateurs do it for free.

What evidence do you have that she isn't a competent photographer? Did she open a studio and publish an admittedly sad web site just so she could "call [herself] a pro"? Or to try and make money?

Just playing devil's advocate, not defending these crumb bums!

#11166 2 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

You make it sound like its a problem.

I make it sound like we live in a civilized society.

Physical assault is illegal. Condoning or encouraging it is against Pinside rules and has been moderated in this thread previously.

1 week later
#11450 2 years ago

I don't get it. Why would a douche bag meter indicate a range from barely being the whole setup to just being the nozzle?

The bag and the nozzle are just components of the whole. Funny how a specific part of the entire douche ends up being a bigger burn than the whole thing. And why is the hose part never used as a disparagement?

I'm probably the only person to give it this much thought, must be from too much George Carlin during my impressionable youth.

I did pick an appropriate thread to expound upon it though, you have to admit! KK is the bag, the hose, the nozzle, and the used water!

#11478 2 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

If I see Kevin at the W-Salem Game auction , I'll b Sure to make Contact w/ him , In Respect 4 All of U ..

Rectal trauma, ha ha, very funny.

More advocation of violence. This topic sure makes me shake my head a lot.

I understand the victims' frustration, but didn't you guys' mommies tell you that two wrongs don't make a right?

#11492 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

it is a joke Dan. Lighten up a little. Nobody has done anything yet and BR is not going to actually shove a boot up Kevin's ass. It is just fun to think about in a joking manner and most guys that had 3-5 grand stolen form them would like to think a little parking lot justice would feel nice.
Luckily we are all smart enough to realize that the legal way is the best way to make the pain last longer for all the players.

Joking about causing physical harm, leaving him and his kids homeless, sending him to PMITA prison, making "the pain last longer," etc., hasn't been, isn't and never will be funny, or even justified. Makes me feel dirty just reading that crap.

Purveyors of "parking lot justice" would deserve prison more than the person to whom the "justice" was applied. And they would be more likely to get it! Again, civilized society.

Even hoping he lies to the bankruptcy court and does time for perjury is misplaced.

He messed up, panicked like a cornered rat, lied, owes you money. Get your money back if you can, fine. That ought to be the extent of it.

Don't dishonor yourselves over his dishonorable deed.

#11494 2 years ago

The cabinet guy, didn't he say they used the money as a down payment on equipment and committed to additional production space, and ended up scrambling when the remainder of the promised funds evaporated and it almost cost them the entire business? I don't think I dreamed that.

Don't make it sound like they're sitting on a couple hundred large.

#11506 2 years ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

Glad your back CenterFlank!

What about my back?

You'll note over there to the left that I've been here over 4 years.

Quoted from RobT:

Let me guess how much money you lost in this endeavor:
Zip?

Yep, I lost zip. At the time I had plenty of money I could have risked on this, and I even liked what I saw at MGC, but somehow I knew better. Never been a gambling man. Then there was the little matter of his hat. Enough red flags for me.

However, to insinuate that if I had lost money, I'd be out for blood too, shows you don't know me.

Or if you mean my opinion isn't valid because I'm not a victim, that's just as ludicrous. I would expound upon why my opinion might be better, even, but I don't want to insult anyone.

#11509 2 years ago

Infer what you like. Really, at the time, did I know he would do this? Of course not. So I didn't know then that I knew better, I just wasn't about to risk it.

I was asked how much I lost. Excuse me for answering. I meant to say I was lucky, not that those who prepaid were anything but unlucky.

Conversely, I could ask how much BBB-esque value preorderers hoped to gain, but I wouldn't want to ruffle any feathers. I can see how any such assumptions contributed to feeling scammed. Scams usually have an element of promising huge profits, and KK didn't even have to bring it up to take advantage of it.

1 month later
#11635 2 years ago

I dunno, man, if he bills 100 hours, there goes the entire pile of money from the house...

#11640 2 years ago

If he didn't have kids, I'd be all for this "making his life hell" mentality. I know, I know, he brought it on himself. But he ain't exactly Bernie Madoff.

I hope that losing some discretionary income money on non-delivered toys is the worst thing that ever happens to all you victims. I know, I know, a few people prepaid multiple entire games... but they hoped to make a killing, and that was a huge risk. One shouldn't risk more than one can afford to lose, and pinball is not an investment vehicle.

If this comment brings on any thumbs downs, I'd like to hear what exactly I said that you "don't agree" with! It all seems unassailable to me.

#11670 2 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

If he didn't have kids, I'd be all for this "making his life hell" mentality. I know, I know, he brought it on himself. But he ain't exactly Bernie Madoff.
I hope that losing some discretionary income money on non-delivered toys is the worst thing that ever happens to all you victims. I know, I know, a few people prepaid multiple entire games... but they hoped to make a killing, and that was a huge risk. One shouldn't risk more than one can afford to lose, and pinball is not an investment vehicle.
If this comment brings on any thumbs downs, I'd like to hear what exactly I said that you "don't agree" with! It all seems unassailable to me.

Wow, 22 so far! Touched a nerve!

So which thing do we disagree with?

What, the innocent kids don't matter? He didn't bring it on himself? He was a Bernie Madoff, screwing thousands of investors out of their entire retirement funds? I should hope worse things happen than losing toy money? It wasn't a huge risk to give hat boy tens of thousands? They didn't hope to make a killing? One should risk more than they can afford to lose? Pinball is an investment vehicle?

See, none of it can be legitimately disagreed with. Y'all are misusing the thumbs down. It's not for expressing hurt feelings.

This is what I get for stating obvious things and feeling sorry for his kids. I am not blaming the victims. I certainly don't condone his actions. The guy was an idiot from start to finish. He should have started paying a lawyer a lot sooner, and listened to their advice. As soon as the intellectual property problem reared its ugly head, he should have cancelled the whole project and returned what money he could, including the comically inept hiding of money in the house in his wife's name.

Looking at those latest court docs, I see prison in his future after all. And he deserves it. It's just that I find the whole thing sad.

#11678 2 years ago

I still don't think he went into this with the intention of scamming anyone. He was riding high on the adoration being heaped upon him, and when the devil in the details finally made reality come crashing down around him, he did and said all the wrong things, like a cornered rat, as I've said before.

Hey, can I get some redemption if I just say I'll shut up about it now? If he pulled in a cool million, it must be somewhere, and I do hope justice is served and what money remains is returned. His kids will survive; hell, my parents barely scraped by and I'm doing okay...

4 months later
#12137 2 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

If you read the document, it says that Kevin didn't tell his lawyer he wasn't coming.
Just using a common sense guess, his lawyer probably advised him to come. Probably said to meet at Keith's office and Kevin didn't show.
I imagine it went like this:
Keith: "Hey Kevin's Lawyer, thanks for coming."
Kevin's Lawyer: "Kevin should be here shortly."
*45 minutes pass*
Keith: "I guess he isn't coming, did he tell you that?"
Kevin's Lawyer: "No."
Keith: "OK man, you know the next steps, we will be in touch."
Kevin's Lawyer: "Ok, later, see you around."

At least they all had 45 minutes to dig into their latest juicy novels.

#12176 2 years ago

In the end, he will be found to be liable but obviously unable to make immediate restitution. His income will be garnished forever.

No criminal liability will be pursued regarding the game as it would be impossible to prove original intent to defraud. He did have a working prototype.

Just an incompetent who, surprise surprise, messed up, then messed up more in response.

Might get some time for this hiding assets funny business and contempt of court, though.

#12189 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

As I have learn Dan... It can be dangerous to make assumptions when you do not hold all the facts. I would suggest not stating things that may keep others from joining up to fight what was stolen from them.
Things learned in discovery would go in opposition to things you are saying.

Okay, immediate FULL restitution.

It was just my guess, everyone who was taken should have gotten on board by now, but don't let my opinion stop anyone who hasn't!

#12239 2 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

See post 12135 in this thread....

... except I doubt asking for a welfare check constitutes an emergency.

I do think, though, that misspelling misdemeanor as "misdeemener" should be a misdemeanor!

#12251 2 years ago
Quoted from Brickshot:

His children may pay the price in the long run and that is the saddest part.

His children have bigger problems than some financial shenanigans once pulled by their old man, as they were doomed to third-class status from the get-go.

Much worse, they are stuck with his genes!

#12442 2 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Another case of I am not sure why this guy hasn't met any "street justice".

Maybe because we live in a civilized society?

Maybe because no one thinks meting out vigilante "justice" is worth going to prison themselves for assault?

Wondering aloud why it hasn't happened is close to encouraging or inciting it, so careful, not nice...

The way he's handling things, he may yet be behind bars, where scary dudes with nothing to lose will stuff that hat in his mouth to keep him quiet while they do your dirty work for you!

1 week later
#12865 2 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

Or weigh more than a duck?

No, no, no, it's if he weighs the same as a duck. That would mean he's made of wood, and wood floats, same as ducks and witches, proving he is also a witch.

It's science!

#12956 2 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

It's no wonder why he didn't show up.

Or else maybe his formal tuque was at the cleaners.

1 week later
#13067 2 years ago

Being a dumbass is not a very good legal defense after all.

#13160 2 years ago

Wow, this guy is f'ed. If he supplies the records, he's basically incriminating himself for perjury and hiding assets. If he doesn't, it's off to the pokey anyway.

Some criminal mastermind! I'll be surprised if he doesn't disappear down the rabbit hole like his old man.

#13332 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

While I'm sure that's been enforced frequently enough, I've personally never heard of a bankruptcy court utliziling that tool.

I imagine few poor schmucks going bankrupt have the gall to actually try and subvert the process by hiding assets.

But KK has gall in abundance! Witness his "not being uncooperative" by having to be hauled into court! And we know about the RV, house, laptops...

#13449 2 years ago

I don't know if that was called for, but Hilton did miss a golden opportunity by not saying "toss his pirate booty in the brig" rather than "in the pen"!

#13601 2 years ago

This bankruptcy judge is used to dealing with people truly down on their luck, so he's not some unsympathetic throw-the-book-at-'em hardnose, even when KK deserves it. Maybe he's giving the idiot a chance to get his affairs in order before the hammer comes down. Move his family into his mother's house or whatever, minimize their trauma perhaps. It'd be a lot harder on them to get kicked out of the house while daddy was in prison. There's plenty of time for KK to cool his heels in stir later.

#13700 2 years ago

If you guys get some money back, then the IRS decides that part of it should have gone to them, you don't think they will come after you for it?

#13725 2 years ago
Quoted from chadderack:

Since the funds were ill gotten for a non-existent product that never should have been sold, no. The money is the property of the pre-order customers.

You mean, yes they would, but since...

1 week later
#13973 2 years ago

What about the big question: was Neil Diamond right about your typical "Kentucky Woman"?

#14116 2 years ago

Yeah, really, geez guys, can you do your gloating elsewhere? You were lucky to get in on a boutique pin that is actually being made, let's not pour salt in the wound of the Skit-B victims.

#14125 2 years ago
Quoted from jlm33:

Both Nemo #1 and #2 clients were Skit-B "customers"... paid in full in my case.

I purposely avoided using the word "customers" and I hope the expected BBB-like appreciation of your Nemos assuages the Predator wounds to at least some extent.

3 weeks later
#14417 2 years ago

Time to buy stock in Schadenfreude Inc, there's going to be a lot of it once Kulek gets incarcerated.

When something crappy happens to you, you'll be able to think hey, at least KK is where he belongs.

#14515 2 years ago

For all intensive purposes, you can expect to see grammer and spelling errors on Pinside everyday. Some people must of been asleep during there english class.

Even in print media, writers need editors and proofreading, and mistakes still sneak by. I expect better from professionals, but here one could spend their entire time pointing things out and get called elitist for their effort. I stopped caring quite a while ago, life's too short.

Unless there is an opportunity for humor, that is!

#14523 2 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

For all intensive purposes, you can expect to see grammer and spelling errors on Pinside everyday. Some people must of been asleep during there english class.

Woosh is right! Can anyone identify the *six* errors I placed intentionally in those two sentences?

#14527 2 years ago
Quoted from wizard_mode:

No need to be ambarassed dude. It's ok to be bad at English... Besides, just declared yourself a grammar cop, then you can make all the errors you want because you are above the law!

There's bad grammar and spelling, etc., and then there's just incoherency.

#14570 2 years ago
Quoted from crlush:

Now this is getting interesting, wonder where this is going?

I don't want to know before we have been subjected to several pages of meaningless speculation!

#14595 2 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

Even if Predator didn't fall apart, EoD would have been money thrown away and the business likely fatally wounded, probably before all Predators were built.

Business? What business?

1 week later
#14788 2 years ago

That's just page 1 and I don't see it saying anything about it being granted. Must be on one of the other 4.

#14823 2 years ago

Whether there is one there or not, by this point some believe there is, because it has qualified as an Alternative Fact by simply being talked about as though it were true!

2 weeks later
#15160 2 years ago

Searching the thread for FBI, I am reminded that they begged off further investigation a couple years ago, saying it looked like KK simply ran out of money trying to produce the games. Someone ought to fill them in on how in the course of the bankruptcy proceedings it was found that money was used to buy a house, an RV, laptops, pay relatives and friends bogus salaries if I'm remembering right, etc. Maybe that will awaken that sleeping dog!

1 week later
#15336 2 years ago

At least they'll be able to afford their court-appointed lawyers when the criminal phase begins...

#15445 2 years ago
Quoted from aalucero:

Who the hell marked my image of a bumper sticker as unsafe?

Must've been because it contained the P word. It is, after all, one of Carlin's famous Seven Dirty Words. Although it and tits are no longer as scandalous as the rest...

They must blindfold their kids when they are out driving!

#15548 2 years ago

He came in first in the B division at the PAPA World Championships in 1994. So legendary!

https://www.ifpapinball.com/tournaments/view.php?t=40

1 month later
#15867 2 years ago

Hilton is passionate about pinball and has the guts to say what's on his mind, even when he might be wrong. He's also quick to volunteer his time, knowledge and energy to anything pinball, charity, or both!

It's dangerous to put yourself out there sometimes; when it turns out to be an error, around here you're damned if you apologize and damned if you don't.

The world needs more Hiltons, and less bitching. Cast the first stone and all that.

2 weeks later
#16163 1 year ago

I wonder what his neighbors did...

#16219 1 year ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

karma seems to be extracting Justice faster than the court system. Wondering when people who lost money will consider the pound of flesh paid?

Karma is bs. Again, what did his neighbors do to deserve being flooded?

#16570 1 year ago

Getting ripped off sure brings out the worst of some people...

The victims of the Predator "scam" where they lost a nice chunk of change (that, face it, for the most part they could afford to lose and were hoping for a BBBesque return on their "investment", but it did not ruin their lives) actually have so little empathy that they imagine that somehow deliberately getting flooded out, uprooting a family of eight who barely had a pot to piss in in the first place, is another "scam" to garner public sympathy and relief (aka handouts)? Unbelievable.

For two seconds, can you try to see it from others' point of view? How can you think we all don't come across looking like a bunch of rich assholes? It can't possibly reflect well on our community.

I've lost more money over the years from deadbeats at the daycare center I own, who run up huge bills promising to get authorized for state assistance and then never do and disappear, than all of you put together did on Predator. $45K so far this year alone. No sense in even suing them, it'd be uncollectable. Should I start stalking their Facebooks? Or should I wait until they have a fire or something?

"Karma" (as if) goes both ways...

#16737 1 year ago
Quoted from hAbO:

the universe has a way of repaying those who put out bad energy.

No it doesn't, but that's a nice comforting thought. The ones who get random justice just stand out.

#16768 1 year ago
Quoted from galaxian:

Maybe Keith can garnish any fema money?

"[F]ederal benefits ordinarily are exempt from garnishment.

The federal benefits that are exempt from garnishment include:

Social Security Benefits
Supplemental Security Income (SSI) Benefits
Veterans’ Benefits
Civil Service and Federal Retirement and Disability Benefits
Military Annuities and Survivors’ Benefits
Student Assistance
Railroad Retirement Benefits
Merchant Seamen Wages
Longshoremen’s and Harbor Workers’ Death and Disability Benefits
Foreign Service Retirement and Disability Benefits
Compensation for Injury, Death, or Detention of Employees of U.S. Contractors Outside the U.S.
Federal Emergency Management Agency Federal Disaster Assistance.

However, there are some situations where these funds are not protected and may be garnished. For example, some of these federal benefits may be used to pay delinquent federal taxes or student loans. Others, such as Social Security benefits, may be deducted before you receive them to pay child support or alimony."

https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0114-garnishing-federal-benefits

#16829 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinballs:

Music-wise, it needs to include Deliverance's Banjo Duel.

Nah, wrong part of the country. Bob Seger!

#16859 1 year ago

I'll be quite surprised (if not as pissed off as those who were taken) if he doesn't end up in criminal court once the bankruptcy imbroglio is sorted out.

3 weeks later
#16947 1 year ago
Quoted from redman822:

Crap like this makes it hard for any other potential 'start-up' to get traction, unfortunately.

Ehh, I dunno. Potential buyers would certainly scrutinize their headwear more carefully, and that would take care of most concerns.

#17005 1 year ago

The judge is trying to remain unbiased. This is still bankruptcy court, where most of the proceedings are with meek and repentant wretches seeking a fresh start, not with accomplished grifters. Just let them keep digging their hole, it makes any eventual criminal proceedings more likely and much more delicious.

tenor (resized).png

2 weeks later
#17165 1 year ago

... so confusing that some study found that a large percentage of the time the IRS help line will give a caller incorrect "help"!

1 week later
#17202 1 year ago

The bankruptcy continues, he just can't exclude the assets he foolhardily tried to hide.

Once that's all settled and creditors (victims) get back what's left after the lawyers probably get most of it, some D.A. will get to decide if they feel like going after him for criminal charges, e.g. scamming and/or attempted bankruptcy fraud.

2 months later
#17640 1 year ago

This was at the same time Popaduik was taking $15K preorders on Magic Girl, $5K must have seemed like a bargain!

And at least he had a prototype! All Jpop had was, what, artwork and hand waving?

2 weeks later
#17738 1 year ago

Silly thing for which the thread is on fire.

I tried to find a funny pic about "sody pop" but I am left wondering how I don't recall ever learning of John Kricfalusi's character of ten years ago.

So I'll post a map instead:

sodapopcoke (resized).jpg

#17740 1 year ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Looks like nobody is listening.

I missed Forceflow's note, didn't mean to flaunt it...

#17775 1 year ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

going to rack up a few more on a frivilous counter claim

Careful, "frivolous" has a specific legal meaning. Suits found to be frivolous are not as common as one might think, it can cost the party making the spurious claim whatever the judge decides, such as double the defendants legal costs plus damages, and even sanctioning the attorney or their firm for wasting the court's time with the baseless claim and their own incompetence. Any lawyer who wants to keep lawyerin' would try to avoid such a case.

Which could in turn mean that frivolously calling a claim frivolous before it is heard might be considered libel.

Everyone just have a nice carbonated beverage and relax, the fat lady here is still busy gaining weight. The (non)bankruptcy was the overture...

2 months later
#17900 1 year ago
Quoted from Stones:

(#1 deadbeat dad cert)

Hardly. When he's tens of thousands behind on support, then maybe he'll be in the running.

2 months later
#17961 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Unrelated
"Man accused of embezzling from Pinconning cheese shop takes plea deal"

This guy will get nailed for swiping a whole $2000 by charging plane tickets to Hawaii using a company card. KK hasn't even been arrested. (Escorted to trial once, was it?)

Sure hope it's not over.

2 months later
#18055 10 months ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Tough to garner wages of somone that doesn't have any wages.

He would "garner" wages by working. (A long shot, perhaps.)

His wages could then be "garnished." Two different, non-interchangeable words.

#18063 10 months ago

I love how when one tries to educate around here, in a totally neutral, unabusive way, the reward is abusive backlash.

No good deed goes unpunished, I guess.

Maybe I would fit in better if I called the malapropists names?

Don't mind me, misuse words all you want, no need to put effort into improving one's vocabulary when one is an avowed ignoramus.

#18077 9 months ago
Quoted from Jvspin:

Let me take a moment to educate.
If you go around correcting other people's mistakes, without being asked, don't expect it to be well received.
Kind of like my post here.

Well yeah, hypocrisy is the best look of all!

I certainly didn't expect my post to garnish this much attention! But I posted what I posted, so I am parsley to blame.

#18081 9 months ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Insert the squinty guy, not sure meme regarding the above quote.

You mean Fry, with the text "Not sure if trolling, or just stupid"? Do I really need to explain a pun? (Parsley is a garnish/sounds like partially)
And I meant to misuse the word garnish, having previously explained the difference from garner myself. Do try to keep up.

That meme would seem to apply to your response, not mine.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 399.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
£ 45.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys
$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
$ 11,500.00
$ 129.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
DevilsMuse Arcade
$ 27.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider danqverymuch.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside