Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #12066 What is PACER and where are you getting the court documents? Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12502 Links to where Kevin gives "his side of the story". Posted by BillySastard (7 years ago)

Post #12515 Updated court filings. Potential cash coming into bankruptcy estate. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12528 Good summation of 2 year look back and possible fraudulent transfers. Posted by flynnibus (7 years ago)

Post #12580 More legal pleadings. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12593 Facts & allegations document for VirtuaPin Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12801 Photos of Experts of Dangerous Posted by fastpinball (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crlush.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1316 9 years ago

What a bummer, I really want to see these games made.

#1842 9 years ago

I bailed out on the preorder after Skit-b changed the payment plan, while it seemed to make sence why it was necessary, something just didn't feel right to me so I got a refund and kept my mouth shut as to not stir the pot and fuel any negativity as many people were jumping ship for various reasons, but after hearing what pinball arcade went through to get a licence for Addams Family, and listening to the (pinball) podcast there's no doubt in my mind that something is wrong with the Predator licence. I believe Skit-b are not trying to con anyone and think they had some kind of license at the beginning that had expired at some point, just wish Kevin would say something less vauge, man it kills me to see this game two years ago and playing the whitewood at the Mpe and then seeing it last year at the same show looking like a finished game, and almost another year has gone buy and there's still not a picture of a finished machine.

#1890 9 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

or expired. But I think you are on to it.
Here's my guess:
Kevin had a limited license to build the game. Limited in scope AND duration.
It would extend the time frame he PROJECTED it would take to start building.
That changed.
It became clear he could NOT ship machines prior to the license expiring.
Since he was out of compliance he tried to go under-the-radar = website purge.
He decided there was no sense renewing the license until he had a handle on how long it would really take to ship the machines.
Now that he's got a handle on shipping dates, he's going to try to renew the license.
In 2 weeks he will have 10 ready to ship and a new license.
Now in the meantime, while trying to fly under the radar (with expired license) a bunch of yahoos decided to play license-police and bring this to FOX's attention... Who had about a billion more important things on their mind than a guy making pinballs in his basement.
Batshit crazy? Maybe, but plausible?

I think this is the case.

2 weeks later
#5283 9 years ago

Man I have read more this week than I have in my whole life, wish I could get back the 2 years I spent following this project. I bailed after spending $250 and got a refund after he asked for the first half, to me something didn't feel right. I really hope everyone gets there money back, hopefully he makes good on one promise (paying everyone back) because taking him to court will cost everyone more damn money and even if you win you still have to collect the money from him and that is a feat in itself.

1 month later
#8105 8 years ago
Quoted from Enaud:

I hesitated to mention what's been going on because I've been afraid Kevin might be a flight risk. But he's finally been serviced by the Midland County Sheriff's Office, and I have a court date with him on the calendar.
So, if Kevin and/or his attorney read this, feel free to contact me so we can settle this out of court. Otherwise, I'll look forward to seeing you there. I'm glad to see a little traction made here, although I know there is still a long way to go.

I hope everything works out for you, but I wouldnt count on him showing up for court.

4 weeks later
#8519 8 years ago
Quoted from toyboy6:

He did, there were a few of us on the pre-order. I was in early until he completely changed up his business model and wanted money up front (other than the $250 to secure your spot). After playing the game at Michigan Expo (thought it was good but not great) and his secrecy over build plans and timing - I walked. I just wasn't comfortable with the whole situation.
Scott

Same for me, was in until he changed buisness model, i was mad at myself at the time but something just didn't feel right. If he burnt me he would be sorry cause my wife runs a collection agency and ive seen first hand what she did to someone who tried screwing us on a bad check for a side business we had at the time.

1 year later
#12107 7 years ago

Wonder if they would go after him or just issue a warrant to where he would have to get pulled over or caught doing something else to get arrested. Would love to see him suffer some kind of punishment for his actions.

1 week later
#12318 7 years ago
Quoted from Pintucky:

That video is actually sad. Here they are pretending to be a normal family and enjoying Christmas. Do they do this to mask their fears in front of the kids, or are they both insane?! He APPEARS to be oblivious that he has any legal obligations, going on about life like nothing could happen to him. Those poor kids don't stand a chance. They may end of using the laptops imitating their dad and doing their own misleading schemes some day!!!

A-holes like him do not give a shit, he is probably not the least bit worried, although he probably didn't know his wife was going to post this video on that website for all to see, the last few seconds of the video is a slap in the face (mom didn't buy them daddy did) I feel sorry for his kids.

#12334 7 years ago

Who cares who it was, the fact is he never had it and said he did.

3 weeks later
#13204 7 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

It is completely plausible that Kevin ran the entire skit-b business with no accounting, record keeping, receipts, or anything. He probably honestly has no idea what money was taken in our out.
I don't think he'll have anything to hand over next week, because it does not exist. Would have to hear the audio of that one.

If he has anything it would be written on a bar napkin, im sure any reciepts he had were already destroyed.

1 month later
#14569 7 years ago
Quoted from KeithinMI:

**Does anyone know someone, or can they get me a warm introduction to Gary Stern or a telephone call with him, please?** (or if he has an assistant who has direct access to him (his "ear"), that would work too.
I need to discuss some business with him. Please respond to me privately if you can, or know someone who can. I'd appreciate it.
Also a telephone call/warm introduction to Jack G. (Jersey Jack) would be great also.

Now this is getting interesting, wonder where this is going?

#14590 7 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

How about an introduction to Steve Young & Bob Fesjian? There's always a chance Gottlieb Development LLC may want to get back in the pin manufacturing biz.
If not, there's always Mr. Personality of Planetary Pinball who is always on the lookout for opportunities....

lol no offence but that was one of the worst themes ever, if Gottlieb were still in business than they would probably take it and run with it or not and do a ripoff version like Genesis or deadly weapon or....

#14599 7 years ago

I wonder how much they had invested in making the ramps for the eod game?

3 months later
#16604 6 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

Getting ripped off sure brings out the worst of some people...
The victims of the Predator "scam" where they lost a nice chunk of change (that, face it, for the most part they could afford to lose and were hoping for a BBBesque return on their "investment", but it did not ruin their lives) actually have so little empathy that they imagine that somehow deliberately getting flooded out, uprooting a family of eight who barely had a pot to piss in in the first place, is another "scam" to garner public sympathy and relief (aka handouts)? Unbelievable.
For two seconds, can you try to see it from others' point of view? How can you think we all don't come across looking like a bunch of rich assholes? It can't possibly reflect well on our community.
I've lost more money over the years from deadbeats at the daycare center I own, who run up huge bills promising to get authorized for state assistance and then never do and disappear, than all of you put together did on Predator. $45K so far this year alone. No sense in even suing them, it'd be uncollectable. Should I start stalking their Facebooks? Or should I wait until they have a fire or something?
"Karma" (as if) goes both ways...

The only ones I feel bad for is there kids, and the only reason they have that mold ridden house is from money they scammed.

1 year later
#18215 5 years ago
Quoted from Enaud:

Here's a cute Predator video that helps to take our minds off all the KK krap.
https://www.facebook.com/stoopidbuddystoodios/videos/216305099256248/?t=136

Now thats some funny shit right there

1 year later
#18379 3 years ago

To me the fact that Kevin never served any jail time for his scam tells me its dead in the water, even if you were to get a judgement on him you still would have to hire a collection agency to collect the money if he even had any. I was in on the preorder and payed the $250 but ended up bailing out on his list when he changed the parameters and asked for payment in full before mine was to be built.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crlush.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion?tu=crlush and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.