Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #12066 What is PACER and where are you getting the court documents? Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12502 Links to where Kevin gives "his side of the story". Posted by BillySastard (7 years ago)

Post #12515 Updated court filings. Potential cash coming into bankruptcy estate. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12528 Good summation of 2 year look back and possible fraudulent transfers. Posted by flynnibus (7 years ago)

Post #12580 More legal pleadings. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12593 Facts & allegations document for VirtuaPin Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12801 Photos of Experts of Dangerous Posted by fastpinball (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crash.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7048 8 years ago

I'm pretty much done with the whole Predator situation, so until anything new comes to light (like a refund) all Predator discussion is to be held in the big trainwreck thread that can be easily drained out of sight. New threads such as this one serve no purpose other than stirring a pot of rotten soup. From now on any Predator thread that does not add anything useful to the pre-order people will be closed.

Robin I totally agree with this. Please close the "show us the money" thread, tired of seeing nothing but more bickering.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/show-us-the-money-kevin

#7081 8 years ago
Quoted from Kcpinballfan:

Oh well lesson learned, im done with this hobby.

Whoa now, let's not jump ship over an isolated incident! This doesn't make your existing games any less fun, or Pinside suddenly vanish, or the various awesome parts stores and expo events shut down. Don't let it bother you, keep flippin' man!

#7398 8 years ago

Has Pinlawyer gotten wind of this? Seems like he may he able to help? There aren't enough ham-fisted ****tards that get what's coming to them these days.

#7459 8 years ago

Kevin is done with Pinside? Oh no he's not! Every word he says gets mirrored here thanks to you great bunch of folks. I love it when people try to hide from their accountabilities and fail miserably. Here's a hint, Kevin. Just. Stop. Talking.

#7624 8 years ago

Ladies and gentlemen, let's do a little cross-examination...

We did contact Fox initially

[Mr. Coughlin] stated that there was absolutely no license for Predator pinball, they haven’t heard of Skit-B Pinball, and the project is absolutely Infringement

you know, it’s no big deal

Kevin was getting bombed by C&D’s and not saying a word [...] they are escalating the Predator matter to next steps. Bigger steps.

So when it came to licensing we could make these things and people could buy them.

They wanted to know if Kevin had shipped any finished games yet. We told them no.

at the time we were just looking for permission and we thought we found it.

November 2014 was the first time Fox had ever heard of Predator pinball.

When they asked us to take the things down from the website

Posts and updates from Kevin have dropped to non-existant levels. Kevin is evasive on questions concerning his true rights to the assets.

Let’s draw it back a little bit and stick with the agreement that we had.

Fox will be taking immediate action to stop Kevin.

to assume that there was absolutely no contact [with Fox] from the beginning to the end of this whole thing is somewhat irresponsible.

this process also inadvertently tipped Fox IP off to the project itself.

If we were trying to do something under the table, I mean I could probably do it a lot better than that.

People assumed there would be no way possible that any pinball creator or business [...] would have the brass balls and/or stupidity to [...] hide it all for safety, and simply PRETEND to have complete unincumbered rights to it all… [...] It just happened.

To say there was zero contact is mentally irresponsible.

He didn’t address anything about a license on the call. It was all questions.

We were told what we could do, but, as it more seems is, it is more like a fair use response

He said he was going to go look up Predator pinball, and give us his findings.

So this is what you can do with our IP, and those are the rules that we followed.

the tone of the call, and the material asked, sounded a lot like he had no clue about Predator pinball.

We took that as the permission, and we continued.

He had performed due diligence to make sure everything was searched, and he knew for sure.

Because, as far as we knew, we did. So it’s like, ‘Of course we do’, and we’ll just move on to the other questions everybody has.

He ended up wanting to know [...] how it came about, who’s manufacturing it, where are they being sold, etc.

You know, it never became a situation of, like, we should really look at the thing and post it.

Kevin NEVER had an actual license for ANYTHING on Predator. At any time. From day one. Of any scale, scope, or cost. Not a cent paid to anyone.

And by the time we were able to rectify the situation, it snowballed and exploded to something wholly uncontrollable.

the Predator project was unraveling on its own the last few months anyway. Pitchforks were out at varying times. Then Kevin would quell the masses with a poetic heroic email, and the pitchforks would go away.

I don’t understand the complaint. [...] I don’t know what the hell I did to anybody to make them this mad at me.

His plan was to attempt to build 250 Predators, license-less for all IP used.
Save/keep the license money. No approval processes, complete freedom.

It’s come to me from many people that there’s lots of speculation about who these [anonymous] people are, what they’re doing.

One of us still [has a monetary investment] actually, yes. [...] Two of us were pre-owners [...]

It’s come to my attention that a fairly small collection of people – 2 or 3 people – who were in on the project at one point, and bailed for whatever reason they had, and were refunded, and that was it.

Still not refunded, and have been trying since Q4 2014.

I don’t know where the animosity or the need to vilify me or my project comes from. I have no clue. No idea.

Removing who we are from the equation keeps the facts on track, to stand on their own, and just hang there in the light.

Well, I have to say, [...] wouldn’t that boil down to a matter of intent?

[His plan was to] completely hide the project after selling out the slots, to eliminate risk of ever getting caught.

it’s not a matter of deliberately lying to anybody.

Kevin couldn’t clearly explain it or produce compelling evidence [against the C&D letters].

if these anonymous folks would have started by contacting me [...] it would have been taken care of quietly and quickly.

new discussions [are] emerging about Kevin’s “Non-Profit” claims

It would be back on websites, and we would be able to promote the crap out of it

Those who are truly & legally licensed, proudly flaunt and promote their product(s) in the open market at all times.

in just a little bit more time it would have been handled completely up to the end.

it would seem odd that an infringer who was caught, C&D’d, and being sued, would be able to simply walk up at the end and buy a license for their production.

[Like] [...] we were doing it right and everyone else was doing it wrong for the last, like, forever.

The entire game, the last 2 years, was a case of Infringement.

we had to make some kind of a statement to get out in front of that, before it came out in a negative way.

The internet had long been scrubbed by Kevin of everything showing Skit-B is producing Predator.

I do not live the life of a multi-million dollar scam artist. I just don’t.

That means 240/250 (or 96%) of the funds should still be available, right? Somehow we don’t think so…

If I had any intent to scam people or rip someone off or just take the money and disappear and not do anything, I wouldn’t have assembled playfields in my shop, and I wouldn’t put my first and last name all over everything.

A white flag has been waved recently, that Skit-B self-admittedly isn’t even capable of building the run.

k7jgy.jpgk7jgy.jpg
#7627 8 years ago
Quoted from Trekie:

The money is gone.

Not playing devil's advocate but do we know that for sure?

#7637 8 years ago
Quoted from Sjsilver:

things that make you go hmmm…. (Click image to enlarge)
Interesting detailed post… Maybe too detailed… Look, he's from TN… That's really just one letter away from TX… I bet there are a lot of Trees in TN… Both Trees and Witches burn… But Trees are made of wood… and wood floats… Just like ducks!!! And Crash's avatar is Wet Willie, WHO ALSO FLOATS!!!! AND I BET HE WEIGHS THE SAME AS A DUCK!!!
HE'S A WITCH! HE'S AN AG WITCH!!

DAGNABBIT, how did you know?! Now I gotta move to Abu Dhabi like that guy from Bowling Green!

#7739 8 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

There were always some red flags with Skit-B, but this is definitely one of those red flags that I had missed until recently. This just doesn't make any sense at all.

Exactly! He's still lying of course, but let's imagine for a minute that it really is a nonprofit organization. Any and all proceeds go straight into the company. There would be no money left over to refund. In either case your money is gone.

#7770 8 years ago
Quoted from rommy:

You rock for posting this. Tyvm.

More evidence... don't forget the long list of contradictions I made a couple of pages ago. Standard text is a quote from Kevin from the follow-up Pinball News article, Bold text is counter testimony from the AG.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion/page/153#post-2385948

Go get 'em tiger.

#7800 8 years ago

Wow that's one lucky post!

image.jpgimage.jpg
#7977 8 years ago

It's a good idea to keep quiet unless you are explicitly allowed to discuss any further updates.

#8080 8 years ago

"Plaintiff is suing for $20 to cover the cost of his stolen vibrator. He claims he needs it back for 'personal research purposes.' "

*Looks at defendant*
*Looks at case papers*

"Case dismissed."

#8104 8 years ago
Quoted from Pintucky:

Does he first have to be skiing down the slopes with the pinball machine before it fits your agenda?

Since I am not a member of the Pintucky/jayhawkai inside joke club, I'm going to guess it's a reference to this:

image.jpgimage.jpg

#8232 8 years ago
Quoted from rommy:

If you are a victim please gather the following to report to,the detective in midland. Please don't wait. Please call,him right away.
1- all your details, DOB, address, how much you paid, when, how much, in a one page summary email. Include dates! Declare yourself a victim of KKK and here are my details.
2- evidence of any contact you had with KKK - notes from phone calls, recorded messages, and emails. Attach all this to your email.
3- another email attached labeled Web Links where you put links to incriminating videos, podcasts, and websites. There will be lots of duplication but don't worry about that just do it.
I have to make you find his phone number yourself. Detective Brent Benzing with the Midland County Sheriff. Only 5 people have reported today...WTF!?!
Don't lay down for this! Call the detective! Gather info and email the detective ! That information is bullets in his gun.
Right now, as we speak, KKK is relaxing. He DOES have counsel now. They are taking the position that NONE of this is criminal, it's all civil. His position is he never lied, never defrauded. Don't let him do this to us. Help prove to that detective what a rat bastard snitch Kevin Kulek is.

Don't stop bumping this post so everyone can see guys!

#8287 8 years ago

Didn't Fox drop the charges on the condition that he is not producing the games? If so that's a real shame. They could easily ream him for millions in damages and would be Kevin's biggest headache.

#8289 8 years ago

If you're assuming the preorder money is still there... which I doubt it is. Even if it is the account is still frozen by PayPal as far as we know.

#8290 8 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

Grooveshark pulls a Skit-B:
http://grooveshark.com/

grooveshark.png

Yeah except for the honest apology and transparency.

#8292 8 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Never saw any info saying this

Quoted from benheck:

Fox isn't going to pursue this any further since he dropped the project.

Ben do you have any evidence to back this up?

#8299 8 years ago

The message is clearly transparent... whether there is more involved I don't know as I don't use the service. My point is that Kevin would never admit, or apologize for, his scandal. He just keeps on lying.

#8326 8 years ago

Whitney does not start with K.

#8382 8 years ago
Quoted from the_one:

Very bad news I heard actually. Another preorder guy told me that his CC company did as well initiate the chargeback and now they mentioned to him the request is closed, there is no money in any account to charge back. My CC company opened as well 3 requests (for each of my preorders) and I just heard from paypal that the 3 cases have been closed few days ago as well. I did check my account immediately and there isn't any money from paypal or my CC company in behalf of Kevin Kulek or SkitB. Couldn't reach the CC office now but for me it seems currently that there is the same bullshit, no money left, no chargeback possible. Neither via CC company nor Paypal. Lost 9000$ at the end
Any idea how to proceed further?

Is there any other evidence to suggest the account is really empty? Not that I would be surprised.

#8386 8 years ago

Didn't he also have a court summons?

#8392 8 years ago
image.jpgimage.jpg
#8400 8 years ago

On that note, get your details to the detective people! Time to hit Kevin where it hurts.

Quoted from rommy:

If you are a victim please gather the following to report to,the detective in midland. Please don't wait. Please call,him right away.
1- all your details, DOB, address, how much you paid, when, how much, in a one page summary email. Include dates! Declare yourself a victim of KKK and here are my details.
2- evidence of any contact you had with KKK - notes from phone calls, recorded messages, and emails. Attach all this to your email.
3- another email attached labeled Web Links where you put links to incriminating videos, podcasts, and websites. There will be lots of duplication but don't worry about that just do it.
I have to make you find his phone number yourself. Detective Brent Benzing with the Midland County Sheriff. Only 5 people have reported today...WTF!?!
Don't lay down for this! Call the detective! Gather info and email the detective ! That information is bullets in his gun.
Right now, as we speak, KKK is relaxing. He DOES have counsel now. They are taking the position that NONE of this is criminal, it's all civil. His position is he never lied, never defrauded. Don't let him do this to us. Help prove to that detective what a rat bastard snitch Kevin Kulek is.

#8404 8 years ago

And yet you quoted him. I kid, I kid. Really though, we all appreciate the update but for the protection of various people I would delete that post.

#8423 8 years ago

Howdy there Hondanut!

#8435 8 years ago

I think he's trying to say we are not being aggressive enough.

#8444 8 years ago
Quoted from Enaud:

Next Tuesday. I'll be there. I hope Kevin will...

Awesome. Keep us posted.

#8446 8 years ago
Quoted from Enaud:

I hesitated to mention what's been going on because I've been afraid Kevin might be a flight risk. But he's finally been serviced by the Midland County Sheriff's Office, and I have a court date with him on the calendar.
So, if Kevin and/or his attorney read this, feel free to contact me so we can settle this out of court. Otherwise, I'll look forward to seeing you there. I'm glad to see a little traction made here, although I know there is still a long way to go.

Oh this is the "court date" I was thinking of. I thought it already happened. Either way, have fun!

#8451 8 years ago

Watch what? It's not like he's going to show up.

#8491 8 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

I wish I would have walked. I sent info to detective.

Just curious, are you a Michigan resident? Doesn anyone know if we have a local complainant?

#8495 8 years ago

Probably got tied up in an NDA...

#8503 8 years ago

Enaud is still active... hello?

#8540 8 years ago

Exactly.

#8544 8 years ago

Include Kevin Whitney Kulek in the thread title.

#8551 8 years ago

I know a Sonic that charges $0.75 for water. The man speaks truth!

#8572 8 years ago
Quoted from PinChili:

If you want to keep the heat on him I suggest you get with the AG and get the name of their contact at Fox. Contact Fox and let them know Kevin is still trying to produce some number of games on the side for people. Fox can put their lawyers on him and be much more effective at making his life hell until all money is returned.

Yes, since Kevin's defense argues that they need more time to serve refunds so they can resume production. Resume production. That means that he is willing to continue production in the face of Fox's resistance. If you do end up contacting Fox, I would ask Enaud to provide evidence or a summary of the session minutes (if his attorney allows it).

#8575 8 years ago

Absolutely. pmWolf could actually be the one to get the ball rolling in the detective's jurisdiction. We need you man.

#8577 8 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

Yes, since Kevin's defense argues that they need more time to serve refunds so they can resume production. Resume production. That means that he is willing to continue production in the face of Fox's resistance. If you do end up contacting Fox, I would ask Enaud to provide evidence or a summary of the session minutes (if his attorney allows it).

In case this was missed on the previous page.

#8585 8 years ago
Quoted from Enaud:

He says he can get back on track with production and/or refunding as necessary.

I think this statement was a bit misunderstood. Of course, we couldn't be there to hear exactly what his lawyer said. A lot of this is still up in the air in regards to an outcome and it's getting pretty thick as far as fact/vs. rumor at this point. I was not trying to put words in your mouth and I apologize.

#8661 8 years ago
m2n8r.jpgm2n8r.jpg
#8758 8 years ago

I'm sure they will have no problem. I mean they released the information to the AG from the beginning saying there was no license.

#8861 8 years ago

I think "refunds in progress" should be added to the thread title.

#8867 8 years ago

Hence "in progress."

#8879 8 years ago

Looks like Kevin is finally cracking.

#8892 8 years ago

Whatever it is if PayPal or someone else is thwarting Kevin's plans to continue production by making all his stolen money vanish before his eyes I have to say, that's pretty darn awesome.

Still, it's far from over. But it's a step. Still hopeful for the people that paid by check.

#8915 8 years ago

A little IP humor to break up the monotony for a bit...

#8939 8 years ago

Yes with Skit-B's name on the transactions it seems that Kevin is now dealing refunds under the table without telling his attorney. If this is the case it's why he is so quick to point the finger at PayPal, as not to damage his client's reputation.

#8946 8 years ago

Wow great point. Some people could potentially end up with double refunds.

#9072 8 years ago
Quoted from NoahFentz:

Conveying what one believes to be true is not a lie.

Fair enough, but your post depicted the idea that Predator was licensed to be fact, when in reality you could not prove that beyond a reasonable shadow of a doubt. You and Kevin were singing the same song without putting forth any concrete evidence of a secured licensing agreement.

#9148 8 years ago
Quoted from PaulLang76:

Anyone that hasn't recieved a refund AND people that just had this withdrawn refund stunt pulled on them really needs to get off this public forum

Exactly. I'd be willing to bet his lawyer had no clue about these refunds until everyone started posting about them. Then in turn he was told to withdraw them (he has to get paid too, plus refunding would hurt Kevin's case of "continued production"). Plus, I can't help but think that PayPal would allow even more credit on the account past the current balance. He's effectively turning that account into a credit card.

#9153 8 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

It's chargebacks. That is the credit card companies holding power over Paypal. Not about Kevin getting credit.

Well it would be reasonable to expect some chargebacks to be headed his way when he initially took all the money out in the first place. True, but he may just be trying to buy a little time with PayPal (using their money for the chargebacks while the rest of they money is who knows where).

#9186 8 years ago

Completely uncalled for Hazoff.

1 week later
#9257 8 years ago

I imagine any and all conversation has moved to the private Facebook group at this point...

1 week later
#9281 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

If you have not done so already NOW is the time!
Seriously!!!
Reach out to Keith in MI (lawyer and pinhead that is now VERY aware of the situation at hand) and get in on things that are happening. Much has been happening behind the scenes that can not and should not be discussed anywhere publically.
If you have had money stolen and no refund, then NOW is the time (seriously, right now! email or call this guy! It will take you very little effort since much of the legwork has already been done). Just get the ball rolling and you will feel better I can tell you that.
http://www.nathanson-law.com
248-436-4833 x 111
Keith Nathanson

Will bump this like the old MI detective post!

#9313 8 years ago

It is people like you Keith who make all the effort worthwhile. Thanks for offering your services.

#9316 8 years ago

I think they have to provide not only a receipt but several other documents.

#9322 8 years ago

Thank you for quoting those, now they can't be deleted.

#9327 8 years ago

Tamoore hit the nail on the head. If I was considering getting a VirtuaPin in the future, I am not at this point.

#9349 8 years ago
Quoted from Russo121:

I wonder if Adam savage and Jamie Hyneman realise that their names may be brought into disrepute if they allow the use of their likeness by Skit-B?

Furthermore, do they even know of the game's existance?

1 week later
#9375 8 years ago

Mike, you bought Predator. Admit it. Or else why would you post in this thread? HMM??

#9389 8 years ago

Forgotten about Enaud's award. Did it come through?

#9392 8 years ago

Will the court assign him an attorney at any point?

#9409 8 years ago
Quoted from Half_Life:

What could have been except for a liar and a thief.
214240.jpg

One for each!

#9412 8 years ago

Keep doing your homework, it will pay off!

#9418 8 years ago

What an excellent group of people that have brought us this far! We certainly can't thank you guys enough. Hit 'em where it hurts!

1 month later
#9551 8 years ago

Excellent news! Can you disclose whether criminal charges have been established?

1 week later
#9557 8 years ago

image.jpgimage.jpg

#9559 8 years ago

It's like watching a movie backwards. At least there are no spoilers.

#9571 8 years ago

#9577 8 years ago

I would avoid bringing this to the local news until the legal stuff has settled.

#9581 8 years ago

Someone needs to call the auction house immediately...

#9585 8 years ago

Why was the other thread locked?

#9590 8 years ago

Is this the only confirmed game in the hands of owners so far?

#9619 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

pinchili's name is (edit) in grand blanc, MI
I have been told he currently has the Predator Proto #2 (first production game)
Can someone that knows him please reach out to him and have him contact me ASAP?
If you have his personal email or phone number then please pass it along to me.
thanks in advance

Good idea to look into it.

#9665 8 years ago

People like this remind me of the Mad Amusements customers. "Been buying from Mad for years and never had a problem!" I mean REALLY? That's like saying "Well I'm well fed so world hunger doesn't exist!" Kevin Kulek and Mike Ducker are LIARS and THIEVES, and they both somehow manage to operate above the law! Kevin will get what's coming to him, and we can only hope the same thing for Mike.

#9673 8 years ago

Is he just trying to get away with it because it's a secondhand/prototype game?

#9688 8 years ago

He knew fair and well of the scandal, and he bought the machine anyway.

#9740 8 years ago
Quoted from PinRebel:

And why is nobody going bat sh.t crazy over all the people that create pinball toppers and other mods using copyrighted IP? It's everywhere.

IP infringement has been going on in this industry for decades. Skit-B just happens to be the biggest company making waves right now, probably because how much money is involved and the sheer number of lies stacked against them. For the record, the guys making the Minions game have no intentions of selling it or making more than a single machine. Can't speak for the others though.

To be honest the reality is most people don't care about copyright (who actually enjoys talking about it?) and would much rather garnish someone making an IP-based game in a flood of support without considering the long-term consequences.

#9757 8 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

Would love to get an IP check on that

An IP check or an IP check?

#9758 8 years ago

image.jpgimage.jpg

#9869 8 years ago

He's Warbound for my ignore list. See ya!

#9871 8 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

This post, and others in this thread, have Pinchili's (aka Craz4Pin aka PinRebel aka ...) name all over it.

Messages_Image1168649244.png

I see what you did there.

#9875 8 years ago

Can someone from the site please run an IP check (serious) on these three? It's like a growing mystery and it's getting annoying at this point.

#9901 8 years ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

The prototypes aren't stolen goods so no.

Care to explain that one?

#9904 8 years ago

...And don't forget the arcade machines!

#9910 8 years ago
Quoted from KeithinMI:

Just to bring it back to top of mind:
I am a practicing lawyer in Michigan and would be happy to give a free phone consult with any Predator "investor" about their rights/remedies, and of course happy to represent them to assist in recovery of their monies.
I am currently representing Clients in the matter and have had contact with Mr. Kulek's lawyer, and am quite aware of what is going on.
http://www.nathanson-law.com
248-436-4833 x 111
Keith Nathanson

#9938 8 years ago

Do we know exactly how many prototypes were made? I know the latest development is potentially (probably certainly) more than one illegal sale has occurred.

#9994 8 years ago

10k by Halloween.

#9996 8 years ago

Robin explained it a few months back. Basically when posts are deleted, the post count reflects this but not the post numbers themselves. So really we have more to go than just half a dozen.

#10011 8 years ago

Lol. 39 posts to go!

#10022 8 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

only 9,980 posts to 20,000!

Only 28 posts to 10,000!

image.jpgimage.jpg

2 weeks later
#10039 8 years ago

image.jpgimage.jpg

2 weeks later
#10048 8 years ago

Oh snap, nearly 10,000 posts...

#10049 8 years ago

Here it comes!

#10050 8 years ago

BOOSH!!

image.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpgimage.jpg

#10053 8 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

You must have some people blocked because it's over 10,050 posts right now

No, there aren't 10,050 posts. I'm not hiding any posts by ignored users. Robin explained the bug and said it is caused by posts that have been deleted.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#10055 8 years ago

Was still editing, meant to say 50.

1 week later
#10070 8 years ago

There was a hearing?

#10075 8 years ago

Is there any discussion going on in the Facebook group? Not asking for details just wondering if people are still talking.

1 week later
#10109 8 years ago

The artwork was never Skit-B's. It belongs to Fox and Fox needs to be aware of this project as well (I'm sure they already are).

#10117 8 years ago
Quoted from s1500:

If it were any slower, they would be making pinball machines.

Hey now! Making pinball machines is hard.

#10119 8 years ago
Quoted from KeithinMI:

there are 19 or 20 active lawsuits, with more on the way.

I think we are in good shape.

2 months later
#10251 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

still progressing. There was some back and forth deciding which court needed to hear the case. That seems to be settled now. Gears of the system are turning slowly but still turning.

Thanks Hilton, any word of progress is reassuring.

#10258 8 years ago
Quoted from scott_freeman:

How do you know EoD was ligit?

Jamie Hyneman signed it.

#10268 8 years ago

The translite I believe.

1 week later
#10320 8 years ago

I don't think he ever got the award.

#10380 8 years ago

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

1 month later
#10433 7 years ago
Quoted from Enaud:

I checked the court calendar and they have a hearing coming up on April 12 at 4:00pm in the 75th district court. The whole lot. Kevin, Amanda and Kathy. Anyone close enough to go by and listen in to see what goes on? The wheels of justice are flowing at a glacial pace.

Let's see if he weasels his way out of this one.

#10466 7 years ago

#10477 7 years ago

Guys don't worry about the license! I spoke with the lawyer this morning and he assured me and everyone else there is not an issue.

2 months later
#10946 7 years ago

Let's take a closer look at some of your words here.

Quoted from HappyDayz:

I don't think he has ever been worried about jail.

What makes you think that?

Quoted from HappyDayz:

Didn't someone say their house is solely in his wife's name?

Show me the quote.

Quoted from HappyDayz:

I assume the insurance policy is too. I'm sure all their credit cards and cars will be in her name too.

You're sure of all those personal details? How interesting.

Quoted from HappyDayz:

Apparently but she isn't declaring bankruptcy herself and I imagine her own deposition went something like this "I had absolutely no involvement with the licensing and never for a moment thought something was improper." End of her story.

So his wife had no involvement at all, yet she still analyzed it and formed an opinion? How do you know that's all there is to it? You made it clear to us that you're not Kevin, you don't know Kevin.

Quoted from HappyDayz:

They seem have to a real separation of assets and unless she is found to owe money I don't see the courts taking anything from her?

Again, how would you know something like this? There is only so much you can infer from public records. Keep complaining about people spreading his personal information.

Quoted from HappyDayz:

This is assuming there was something on Skit-B's books that says she was paid something, right?

Is there?

Quoted from HappyDayz:

I'm guessing Kevin can just say he spent it all on business related stuff and took no pay?

This sounds logical. Otherwise why would he feel the need to steal so much money? To cover unexpected production and future legal fees, that's why.

Quoted from HappyDayz:

Maybe he really thought what he was doing was so small he didn't need more or maybe he thought it would never come to this. Maybe he was just very naive.

The intent from the very beginning was to defraud hundreds of people and hide the money to prevent PayPal chargebacks. Kevin rode that horse 'till it buckled at the knees when the C&D letter arrived. At that very moment, his house of cards came tumbling down. Kevin knew he needed the license. He just wanted to see how far he could push his criminal agenda.

Quoted from HappyDayz:

He must feel humiliated. He must feel unbelievable stress 24/7. He must be depressed that the hobby he loved and once hailed him as a hero now vilifies him. He has declared bankruptcy. He lives in a 35k home (apparently) with his wife and kid (or kids?).

You seem to have an extreme amount of remorse for Kevin and his family.

Quoted from HappyDayz:

He has no hidden fortune.

Because his plan failed, and because of the countless court and legal fees (not to mention other debts) he now has much less than he started with.

Quoted from HappyDayz:

He has been humiliated. He isn't living the high life by any means. When does it end? What if someone does something over the top (such as harming him or his family)? Then what? Do you feel good then?

Again, you seem deeply interested in Kevin's personal and family life. Do you honestly expect us not to notice that?

Quoted from HappyDayz:

I'm not defending his actions. I'm only saying he seems to have been very naive in believing he could make 250 machines before anyone could really stop him.

You deflect your pity in the first sentence, then repeat yourself for the nth time how "naive" he was and how that should free him of criminal charges.

Quoted from HappyDayz:

Has anyone ever seen a public statement from Back Alley on how much money they have received from Skit-B for parts created and delivered? Why is that? Did they receive a significant amount of money? Can they comment on how many parts they created and delivered so at least folks could go after where those parts went? What happened to all those toppers they created too?

No. Why? Because only someone like Kevin or someone who personally knows Kevin would have that information or even think to mention it on a public forum.

Quoted from HappyDayz:

Yes, the person copying the tape is breaking the law. The person buying the tape on the corner is not. That's how it works.

Your argument infers that producing the machines is illegal, but selling them is not? Do you think Kevin would magically be in the clear if he started selling those games? Because he was trying awful hard to get to that point. Seems like a good motivation.

Quoted from HappyDayz:

What he did just sucks. Folks losing money just sucks. It's a terrible situation for pinball all the way around and I hate it as much as anyone.

Yes it does. Yes it does, Kevin knows it better than anyone which also makes him most likely to complain on a public forum. So you're also admitting there is no favorable outcome. Gee when did you figure that one out?

Quoted from HappyDayz:

I don't think he has thousands buried, and I think this has been a genuinely humbling experience for him to say the least. He is not living the high life right now.

Once again, you keep beating the "Kevin is broke" horse. Why would a completely disinterested person do that?

Quoted from HappyDayz:

I would think the only actual illegal thing would have been to actually ship the game before reconciling the license issue?

Second time you have said this.

Quoted from HappyDayz:

Because it sure sounds like no matter what you do he really does not have any money (he was selling whatever assets he possibly could just to pay his lawyer)

AGAIN, putting the dead beaten horse into a blender and pressing the liquify button.

Quoted from HappyDayz:

He does not need a good credit score. He did not care before this venture started and he still does not care now.

Oh so now you know about his credit background?

Quoted from HappyDayz:

So, in this particular case is it possible to prove fraud in a civil court and that can result in criminal charges? Just curious how this can get back in the hands of law enforcement to determine possible criminal charges.

Sounds like a question Kevin would be terrified of.

Quoted from HappyDayz:

Following along with the posts here I only asked some basic questions on what the objective was [...] and how this could potentially turn back into a criminal matter.

Why is this such an important question to you??

Quoted from HappyDayz:

On one hand it's admirable that you have the energy to pursue this so that those who helped to recklessly perpetuate the deception are held accountable for the end result. On the other hand, it seems clear there is no chance of you ever getting real satisfaction as they really have no money left and very few assets (as evidenced by Kevin selling everything he had just to pay a lawyer.)

So contrary to what you said before, there IS indeed a deception? Lawyers will get their money, that's a fact.

Quoted from HappyDayz:

No law enforcement seems interested in pursuing criminal charges.

Wow, quote of the week right there.

Quoted from HappyDayz:

It certainly does not affect me. I could care less. I just think it is sad. Only the lawyers win.

It certainly seems like you COULD care less.

Quoted from HappyDayz:

It sure sounds like they are already ruined financially and I do not think they can feel any worse then they already do.

Take that liquified horse soup out of the blender and put it into a molecular disintegrator.

And that's not all, folks.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion?tu=happydayz#post-3223906

#10957 7 years ago
Quoted from HappyDayz:

Go for it and I wish you good luck. Carry on.

Does that mean you're finally leaving this thread?

#10991 7 years ago
Quoted from HappyDayz:

Wow, did you really just spend an hour+ of your time trying to develop witty comebacks to my past 2+ months of posts? lol.

No, about 20 minutes. Heck yeah man, someone's gotta cut through your BS!

#11100 7 years ago
Quoted from Enaud:

Okay, let's get this back on topic, if we can. I hear a bunch of arm-chair quarterbacks here.
What are you doing about it?????
This is for those that are out money and who want to fight this bankruptcy declaration.
Contact Keith and let's try to get him to file and Adversary Proceeding on behalf of several people that are owed money. It is a slam dunk that this can be declared a non-dischargeable debt. But we have to sue in order to even have a chance of recovery. That non-dischargeable debt will hound him forever if we sue. Now, that means more expense, but if we do it collectively it won't hurt too bad.
Individually, the expense of an adversary proceeding is cost prohibitive. We must file collectively as a group of creditors and share the cost.
PM me if you are in. I will introduce you to Keith and try to work up an arrangement.
There is a very narrow window of opportunity to respond. So, it's time for action, or just keep bitching on this forum.
Serious PMs only.
Thanks.

Quoted from Enaud:

There is no other way to recover your money. If you don't file an adversary proceeding then you are accepting his bankruptcy and he walks away. The criminal litigation is another matter for those that are involved with it. And an adversary proceeding will be required for them as well.
This litigation is against his bankruptcy declaration. Suing him is required in order to deny him the ability to walk away from his debts by declaring bankruptcy. Through the adversary proceeding it could be easily proven that he committed fraud, which makes the debt non-dischargeable. That would mean the debt hangs on his shoulders forever.
If you don't sue then he walks away from all of his debt obligations.

Bump for this final push. Kevin is on his way out the door, if we don't grab him by the ankles and bring him to the ground he WALKS AWAY front this! With no debt!! Please PM Enaud ASAP. We can't let this scoundrel win and bankrupt his way out of this nightmare. This looks like our final chance to fight for justice and change Kevin's life forever.

#11127 7 years ago
Quoted from LadySlingshot:

Ok, how about this. Only buy pinball from boutiques that DO NOT assemble their pins in their Mom's kitchen.

Or just stop buying boutiques and stop preordering.

#11183 7 years ago
Quoted from Trekie:

Keep preaching drop the legal action. Not going to happen. And why would you care, unless affiliated with Kevin?

The legal action is working. This proves HappyDayz (Kevin) fears us. Let's keep going!

Edit: Welp, I was close!

Quoted from Whysnow:

He cares because happydayz is Tim Fife whom currently is in possession of predator #2.

#11189 7 years ago
Quoted from HappyDayz:

That's just silly Miguel Jones.

Actually that's not his name, Whysnow doesn't play soccer. But carry on.

#11212 7 years ago
Quoted from woodworker:

Lol.
It's just like the interrogation room at the police department. If somebody is lying, their story eventually changes.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#11227 7 years ago

Somebody should save that video for evidence.

#11408 7 years ago
Quoted from CNKay:

you made a mistakes if your brand new to a forum and your first input is in a Toxic, train wreck of a topic. that was not a smooth move.

Wow, is that how you're approaching a legitimate new user to the forum? What kind of logic are you going by accusing him of "making a mistake" by making an honest first post in the first thread that catches his attention at at the top of the front page?? Come on, man.

#11483 7 years ago

I was getting tired of seeing them. Thanks Xerico.

#11486 7 years ago

I never knew he left or was even here. Welcome back.

#11514 7 years ago

Only in the most famous photo of him ever. Beanies are professional!

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#11516 7 years ago

Fortunately for them a few people have photoshopped his shirt.

1 week later
#11549 7 years ago

Please, you guys and your amateur distorted text.

J̷̪̞̺̜̻̟̟̙̖̺̭͖̟͉̝͓̱̖̣̈́̇̑̄͠ų̡͎̹͙͚̻̮͓̀ͦ̽̓̋ͩ̎̊̾̉̈́̾̈́ͦ̒͟͝ḑ̵̶͙̲̳͚͚̫̟͍͍͉̩̟̗͉͖͌̎̒̿̽ͬͣͬ͂͒ͦͥ̔́̚̕ǵ̵̢͇͇̻̻̣̭̖̲̤͎̈̄̾́̃̓ͯ̌ͫ͞e̛̲̞̗̜̺̞̺͕̣̥͖͎͙͍ͣ̃̒̂ͪ̈̈̄ͪͬ́͜ ̴̷̼̟͙͈̮͔̻͉͖͖̖̔̒̃͗̅̌̒̎̒́ͬͧ͆̀̕͡D̶̗̫̭̣̗͈̦͔̜̘̰̭̟̱̟̤̹͉̖́̾̀̿̓́̎́̚r̦̖̙͔͑̄ͣ͒ͧ͑̾ͨ̏͂ͯ̂ͯͫ̽ͥ́͘e̘̖̹̩͗̄̀́̽̄ͪ̈́̃̄͘d̲̹̥̠̭̙͚͚̟̗̹̅̈́͒̍͆ͪ̋ͧͧ͐ͤ̒̕d͋̓͛̽̃̑͛̊̃̎͂̏̉̃ͮ̓̋҉̨̨̬̹͓̟̰̪̪̰͉̦̟͡ ̵̢̡͕̬̤̭̗͔́͌̓̃̏̐ͧͮ̏͒̍̈́͐̍̍̌́͟i̶̴̴̟̙̭̰̼̰ͪͬ͊̌ͭ̇ͨ̆̒̓͗͆ͦ̐ͣ͠s̶̨̱̱̦̣̲̜̟̥͓͐ͯͦ̏ͦͣ̐̉́ ͫ͗̇̾̀̾̓́͛҉͓̳̖͓̙̬̺́͝aͨ̑̍̈́ͩ̊̄͗ͬ̍͒̑ͦ͂̾̂̿̏҉͏̤͓̯̰̙͓ ̸̶̛͙̯͚̙̯̠̟̩̻̙̭͍̩̠ͪ́̿͛̈́ͫ́ͫ͐̇͌ͤ͜͜ͅ$̢͌̒̾̆͛̑̓̿͗͆͐̽͋̽̽́͡͏̡͍̥͇̣͉̪͈̮̻̝̰̻̲̫̘͇ͅ1̵̢͎̦̭̤͚̼̗͇̗̻̗͙̬̥̘̼̦ͨ̎ͭͨ͗ͥ̒̔͐̽̀͝͡ͅ4̭̫̬̮̩̰̱̬̪̻̩̣̉̄̈̅̆ͪ͆̊͟͞0̡̛͍̮̯̥̲͕͕̘̅̈́͗ͯ̌͘͜0̨͙̩͖̠̮̺̹͑̽ͪ̐̑̍̊͛̑̕͘ ̢̰̲̜̣̘̳̤͌̿̋̓ͫ̌̇͒͛̈́͂̌̈͋̐̃̀͢͟͠g̎͑̃̋̂͏̡̼͕̦͉̘̦͍͕͇͕̮̳̕͞a̗̘̖͕̯̠̘̤̹̞̰̹̙͎̓͋͐ͤͨ̿̆̈́̏̅̅̓͌̋͐ͩ̀̀́̚͝ͅm̢̨͇̠̦̭̜͓̱͈͉̳̪̗ͮ̄͑̋͂͗̄͘̕͝ͅe̬̰̣̰̭͇̠͍͖̮͇̯͍͍̱̻ͫ̆̅̅̉̃̒ͫ̌̋ͦ͂͂͌ͬ͟͟͡͠ͅ,̵̵̡̬̖̮̩̫ͯ̇̋ͦͩ̐͞ ̧̹̝̪̘̱͂ͥ̅ͦ̏̓͊͑͑̿̉̅̃̇́͘f̧̛̬̖͔̤͉̼͇̲̮̬͙̥͓̙̦̭̱̩̝ͮ͂͊̌͒͛ͦ̚͘͠͞o̸̶͆̋̒҉̥͕̫̥̭l̶̶͛̂̉ͧ̚͜͏̷̩̜̤͕͚͎͔͖̭̘͚͎̻̠̩̟̣k̆̇ͣ̍ͥͤ͂̽̍̈ͩͥͧ̊̈͌͆̚͏̨̖͔̮͍̞̥̭͟͞ͅs̶̴͊̾͆̏ͫ̽ͯ̉̃҉͍̹͖̫̫̗̕.̷̶̩̙̥͈̩̲̣̰̥̜͇̱͔̹ͤ̾ͫͫ̽̈͊͘
̧̨̥̻̦̙̲͖̜͍̰̩̦̖̜̝ͥ̅̍̿ͫ̑ͪ͊̓ͧ͊̓1̡̘̞̮̯̥̯̹͚̭̗̹̪͖̰̟͉̀ͦͪ̾̓̏̊ͤ͑ͧͅ0̵̤̻̰̣̰̻͐ͭ̑̆̾̾ͪͦ́͘͜ǩ͎͙̹͍̪͇͔̭̗͕̯̱͖̗ͫͮͭ̔ͭͧ̿͆̾̃̍͢͡ ͐̏̽̓ͬ̾̔́͗͆ͮͪͩ͛ͦ̇ͣ͐́҉̩̰̞̰͔̜̗̹͕͓̹̺͔̪b̊͋͊̄ͤ͊͏̨̰̖̹̼̬̬̻̦͓͟ẙ̷̸̴̧̻̱̞̰̜̝̫̬̦̫̝̫̳̥͉̰͉͋̒̋͛̌̂͆ͣ͋͛̓ͅ ̴̛̺̖̗͙̤̙͍̮̭͎͚̀̓̌́̄͊̉̍͝͡Ç̴̨̻͍̣̤̙̭͖̯̪̺̮̺̩̞͕͛̓̎͒͝͡h̡ͨͩ̔͆͏̹͙̠̘̦̯̞̼̳̭́r͙̰͉͔̝͔̙̫̺̘͉͙̣͇͈̍̾̀ͯ̓̃̂ͦ͒̍͐̓͛͆ͬ̀͡i̴̧̡̦͖̼̻̘͓̳̤͇͎̤̩̼̣ͦͥ̉ͦ̓͐̿̿͐ͭ̍̒̿̈̚sͫ̉̒ͮ̀̆ͬ͆́̓ͤ̚҉͖͖̳͓͇̞̫́t̂̋̾͗͊̋̔̈́ͪ̏̕͟͏̡̱͍͇̳̙̗̬͔̩͔̥͇̺̹̬̪̹̜̀m̶̨̛̦̫͙̮̱̤̯̏ͫͦ̋ͪ̄͐̓ͣ̅a̵̶̦̰̟̘͍̥͍͔̪͒̒͋͛̓̈́ͦͯͩͯ̀̚̚͘͝ͅs̶̺͖̫̤̈́̍ͣ̎̌͌ͭ͋̒ͫ͟͞͡.̜͓̭͙͚̜̗͎͖̤̺̫̬̼̮̭̬̜ͮ̇̈̋ͪ͊͑ͦ̈́̄ͭͨ̋̀̚ͅ
̷̛̥̥̞̪͈̐̐ͧ͋̆̅ͬ͊ͫ̽͗̏̇̀͊̍̊ͪ͘͢͟ͅI̵ͫ͒̄̎͐ͬ͆̚͜҉̠̝̲̩̹̱̞̠͙̦̞̙̠̹̼̰t̫̲͎͚͇͔̟͇̤̩̩̰̋̽ͪͪ́̀́̀͡'̶̢̡̪͈͈̦͍̲͙͓̤̘͎̯͆͋̓ͦ͑͌ͨ͗̾̍̽ͨ̆͛͝s̴̼͙̖̰͈̭̭̰̳̭̮͓͇͙̫̗͔͐̓̃ͧ̍̽̃̂̊̓̅͝ ̶̣̳͓̟̜͎̬̘̲̖͇͍̲̫͙̫̽ͣ̈́ͩ̌̌͗͂͑̄̑͗̒o͒̀ͩ̾́͑̈̈̈́̓̎ͦ͏̝̭͙͚̫̗̙̲̜͈̻̺͘͠n̨̨͙͎̤̣̳̹ͯͤ̎̈́ͪͬ͜l̡̡̧͈̖̠̻̓͂́ͨͮ͑̐͆ͭ͐́ͪͤͧͬ̓͛̀̀̚yͤ̑ͪ̒̈́̿̎ͨ̑͒ͩ̇̈́͑͒͝҉͓̭͈̝̀͠ ͂͊ͧ̇̇̿ͯ̐͡͏̙͎̬̻͓̭̦͕͇̣̪͓̜̥̩̗̕͟͞m̓̈́ͪ͆̃̂͋̈́ͦͣ͒̋̄͛ͦ̌ͪ̃҉͏̟̺͔̝̯͓̫̞̭̤͍͉̹͇̫͖͍ͅo̴̴̰͕͔͖̣̬̳̗͕̣̖̣͆͂͛̾̊ͤ̎̌̚͢͝ͅͅn͗̊̅̎̅̈ͣͭ̎̃̋ͥ̂͆̚̚͞͏͍̜̻̠̮̣͔͍e̛̼̫̩͔̱̠͔̼̜͚̙͔̓̓̽̆̀y̴̧̋́ͬ̎̄̾͊̏͂͠҉͈͍̪̱̞̤.̵̣̪̹̱ͦ̑ͭͨ̾ͨ̉͗͗ͣ͊̐̌͊̎͊̀̀͝

2 weeks later
#11689 7 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

OH! Thanks guys - I thought the 'discharge' meant that the courts found Kevin liable, and that Keith was giving him more time to defend himself. Nono, I had it backwards - Kevin needs more time to find assets.
Gotit, thanks!

Does Keith recall people seeing Kevin at that show buying arcade equipment?

#11710 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I think the inference is the money may have been moved out of the country to make it potentially harder to trace.

If this is true...

#11771 7 years ago

What are items #16 through #18?

2 weeks later
#11794 7 years ago

Still would like to know what item 18 is since people keep bringing it up in the thread.

1 month later
#11923 7 years ago
Quoted from jlm33:

My feeling is that JPop will probably escape the legal system, while Kevin won't.

Can Kevin's prosecution be used as legal precedence to build a case around JPOP? This is new territory to the courts as far as I am concerned.

#11936 7 years ago

Don't you have something more important to be doing like fixing floors, gutters, and reporting on UK basketball games?

#11942 7 years ago
Quoted from Russo121:

The apathy surrounding this is shocking to me but this is what liars and thieves hope and prey will happen as time passes. Never let up on them for one moment. Ever.

Same goes for "that" presidential candidate. The people hold the ultimate power.

2 months later
#12270 7 years ago
Quoted from DutchTommy:

for all you guys which think that the kulek family are eating straight from the dumpster like some homeless people... your wrong. so wrong
http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=ilg4dh%3E&s=9#.WGDtJhvJyUl
because each kid got a brand new laptop from santa.. and apparantly he got 5 of them. so go figure where he got that money from, his wife even said it.. its from daddy.
Merry Christmas everyone!
and i hope that justice will serve somewhere in 2017 even though i have not a horse in this race.. i feel their pain.

Direct link to FLV file, download VLC Media Player to play it:
http://v9.tinypic.com/ilg4dh.flv

Cached copy when he deletes it:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/1pmyrhla21xhf4m/ilg4dh.flv

#12420 7 years ago

Lol, I thought that was their house.

#12423 7 years ago
Quoted from Brickshot:

And I believe it was WolfMarsh who took a copy of the Christmas video before it was removed so again, if Keith needs it there you go.

The Tinypic link is still up, was it unavailable earlier?

#12496 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Was he also denied the Experts of Dangerous license? That was the one I was considering putting my money on.

Myth busted.

#12507 7 years ago

Not to mention buying an embezzlement house.

#12860 7 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

I'm pretty sure his only communication with Fox was the C&D they sent him

That means Fox communicated with him though, I'm guessing he didn't choose to respond.

#12862 7 years ago

It pronounces the same...

1 week later
#12988 7 years ago
Quoted from KeithinMI:

Ok. It's Friday. Which means, in my world, only 2 more work days left in the week after today!

With a 100% chance of dark in the evenings.

#13135 7 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Listening between the lines, I don't think [Kevin] has an attorney anymore.

This is his second attorney right? The first one left?

#13179 7 years ago
Quoted from SirScott:

Well, wanting to be cooperative and actually being cooperative are two completely different things.

Saying you want to be cooperative and actually having the desire to be cooperative are different things, too.

#13574 7 years ago

Holy crap, Keith was literally grasping at straws in the first 10 minutes. There's absolutely nothing for him to follow, it's crazy.

#13578 7 years ago

Around the 38:20 mark after the recess, it sounds like someone whispers, "I don't have any patience for this." If that's true, I wonder who it was?

#13628 7 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

Show of hands.....am I the only moron that stared at the Soundcloud screen for most of that?
Granted...Beer and herb might have contributed.

I looked out the window, stared at the wall, imagined Ace Attorney characters playing out the case, etc.

#13630 7 years ago
Quoted from Russo121:

1.05:10 onwards.
What i wanted to hear all this time. Now i know for sure this guy needs to spend time in a cell as well as paying everyone he owes for eternity.

Quoted from Pinballs:

The cross-examination from 59mins onwards was damning. Kevin seems to have poorer recollection than Oliver North. Very dodgy and makes him totally look like a crook (allegedly).

Starting at the one hour mark was pure gold. Loved Keith's laser-like precision in asking the important questions and how he left Kevin speechless and stuttering to come up with, "I don't know" and "I believe so..."

#13634 7 years ago
Quoted from pinstyle:

I have been loosely following this case and I am wonder has Kevin ever been asked and has he ever admitted to taking in a certain amount of money? Has he ever agreed to a number that he took in? (In court on file)

A fake sum of $3700 was mentioned in the previous hearing, lol.

#13635 7 years ago

Keith you really should present the Facebook photos of the games and video of the laptops before the judge. Kevin and his lawyer are repeatedly denying they exist. I have the file, but it's in Flash video (FLV) format. If you're interested in using the video I'll be happy to convert it to any format you like.

#13911 7 years ago

Came across this, another credit union. Doesn't prove anything but should a 2004 go forward it would be something I would check.

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#14058 7 years ago
Quoted from Nighthawk128:

Is there an audio of his latest court appearance? Did he actually show up to it last Friday?

Quoted from Pintucky:

So far, I've listened to two audio recordings of Kevin's court appearances. I THINK I read something on here yesterday that gave the impression there has been another one. But I can't find it. You know of a third recording?

Wasn't the only thing lined up at the moment for February 17, primarily to connect the bank statements with other records for the judge's review?

#14135 7 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Look, you guys are all being a little bit HARSH on Kevin. If Kevin says all the money was spent towards Predator, then we should give him the benefit of the doubt.

Found another a predator trailer.

#14191 7 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Do any of the recent filings make reference to "accoutrements?"

No but I did see the terms "abscond" and "insolvent" used.

#14261 7 years ago

Do we have a time for the hearing today?

#14284 7 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

While I have never met any of these people in person, I hear their voices as if they are people I now know from a show I look forward to each episode.
Can I send "fan" mail to a judge?

Funny you should say that. In entertainment value alone, the pattern closely follows that of a series of movies. The first being good, the second being great, and the third being meh.

#14301 7 years ago
Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

The thread index has all the Key Posts in one handy list.

Posts being out of order are a huge problem though. Any thoughts on fixing this Robin?

2 weeks later
#14440 7 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

that's just their fault for not answering the original summons.

Also, don't forget they never pressed Kevin hard enough to actually get any evidence of a Predator license.

#14494 7 years ago
Quoted from Pintucky:

Nope. Not a word. Poor ole "irregardless" gets used a lot. All one needs is 'regardless'. That will do the trick.
That was one of the classic no-no words or phrases from my journalism class. Also, no such thing as a "hot water heater". Just a water heater. "Sugar diabetes" . .. wrong . . .just diabetes. "True facts" . . . nope . . . just FACTS. If they were not a fact they would be false, so the 'true' is not necessary. "And, also" One or the other, not both.
Not jumping on the poster, just sayin'. Irregardless, I DO have sugar diabetes and my hot water heater is ready to go on the blink. Just stating the true facts.
Mike in Kentucky

image (resized).pngimage (resized).png

#14551 7 years ago
Quoted from rommy:

Keith Nathansen - Thug Life

thuglife (resized).pngthuglife (resized).png

#14553 7 years ago

Check out what the Kuleks left on the Nathanson Law Google business page.

What a shame. Keith has one rating, and it's the fake one star rating. ANYONE and EVERYONE represented by Keith needs to flood his Google business page with good reviews.

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C9BKJA_enUS686US686&hl=en-US&ei=RzfEWOPJAYrGmwHL-LDwAw&q=keith+nathanson+law+firm&oq=keith+nathanson+law+firm&gs_l=mobile-gws-serp.3...4269.5475.0.6145.6.6.0.0.0.0.298.1305.0j3j3.6.0....0...1c.1.64.mobile-gws-serp..1.4.877...0i13k1j0i13i30k1j0i13i5i30k1j30i10k1.zCq1Ral8hGU#fpstate=lurev_0x8824bde6d33a9c39:0xd87878f7c81bd625

1 week later
#14756 6 years ago
Quoted from Jazman:

Actually no. Kevin listed it on his asset list... so that was the starting point...
Jaz

It was also brought up when the judge asked him in the January 20th hearing.

1 week later
#14820 6 years ago

Yes, from what I understand a few prototypes were produced and reportedly operated on location. It wouldn't surprise me if some got overseas.

Do you know where the supposed game was seen? A theater or some similar place?

#14928 6 years ago

I think he accepts accoutrements.

1 week later
#15002 6 years ago
Quoted from mhkohne:

"Has accepted a position with the Social Security Administration"

Or he retired.

#15136 6 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Not only a Fender bass player, but note the accoutrements.

Acoustic instruments = accoutrements.

#15142 6 years ago

I see what you did there.

2 weeks later
#15447 6 years ago
Quoted from jasonp:

How do you split the pool in the basement?

Kiddie rope.

1 week later
#15590 6 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

her "house" is on wheels, I'm sure the address will be changing again shortly.

3 weeks later
#15782 6 years ago

Looking at the list of key posts, shouldn't most of these say Amanda instead of Kathy?

1 week later
#15803 6 years ago

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#15813 6 years ago

So let's make a list and see if anything doesn't add up...

✓ Ad shows up on Michigan Craigslist
✓ As is selling large amount of expensive camera equipment
✓ Business appears to be a family business based on "I love my husband" plaque
✓ This is a man about Kevin's age who has a daughter and wife
✓ This man buys and sells arcade games
✓ The man has the same ring on his ring finger as Kevin
✓ There is a motive to liquidate camera equipment and convert to untraceable cash or arcade games
✓ Timing is appropriate for an attempt to hide assets purchased with Predator money

I cannot find a single thing that doesn't allegedly suggest Kevin/Amanda.

#15819 6 years ago
Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

How did you determine the rings are the same?

If you look at photos of Kevin he often has this black glossy ring with a ridge in the center on his left ring finger. This appears to be the same ring as the one on the man's left ring finger in the ad photos.

1 week later
#15929 6 years ago
Quoted from c508:

Big news in the Kulek case! See below for proposed (partial) settlement!

So... refunds are happening?

#15930 6 years ago
Quoted from dgoett:

after lawyer fees, we each might get to buy a large pizza with a few toppings for our $5k.

And inflation, lol.

#15975 6 years ago

I once had respect for VirtuaPin due to their cabinet design...

#16029 6 years ago

Yeah exactly, this is Ace Attorney quality stuff right here. Someone should make a video.

1 week later
#16521 6 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

The negative comments are gone.

They're there, maybe scroll down more?

#16523 6 years ago

Got it. I don't use Fakebook so wouldn't know.

#16551 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

[email protected]
Contact brianna if you were scammed by the Kulek family. Sounds like if enough people reach out to help then there will likely be a follow up piece done. There were 17 with civil cases. There were hundreds that had funds stolen.
A simple email on this holiday morning could do a ton of good. Think how important it is to ensure these scam artists are exposed in their own community!

Making sure this doesn't get missed.

#16643 6 years ago
Quoted from PinSinner:

Does anyone know who holds the current record for down votes on Pinside? If so, I would love to know the magic number. guyincognito might be attempting a new world record.

About a year or two ago there was a guy who posted a video of a victim leaving a voicemail wanting to buy an extremely price jacked game. He posted a clickbait thread titled "You're Not Gonna Believe This!" and received over 200 thumbs down for it including pages of verbal backlash. The thread is gone (I can't find it no matter how hard I try) but I believe he holds the record for worst post on the forum.

2 weeks later
#16858 6 years ago
Quoted from Travish:

You mean added to a judgement. He doesn't have any money to pay for anything until the next welfare check rolls in.

Yeah and say goodbye to that too, large cuts in entitlement funds being put in place!

#16880 6 years ago

Dang only a 15 minute post and it's already marked as a key post? Nice!

#16894 6 years ago

Exhibit A, your honor.

#16903 6 years ago
Quoted from Underspin:

They blame others
They finger point
They are the victims
They're not responsible
They have no remorse
They aren't bright
They sleep like babies

Reminds me of a certain political party.

3 weeks later
#17077 6 years ago
Quoted from c508:

"COUNTER-PLAINTIFFS’ RESPONSE TO COUNTER-DEFENDANTS’ SUPPLEMENTAL MEMORANDUM IN SUPPORT OF COUNTER-DEFENDANTS’ MOTION TO DISMISS"

IMG_1279 (resized).JPGIMG_1279 (resized).JPG

3 weeks later
#17305 6 years ago

Can we donate for a paid account?

1 week later
#17475 6 years ago

You mean the lawyers' 2c. I have your legal fee bill right here.

4 weeks later
#17536 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Shit man, wait till she finds Halloween was filmed in CA!

Meanwhile, in California...

IMG_1462 (resized).PNGIMG_1462 (resized).PNG

1 month later
#17692 6 years ago
Quoted from Pintucky:

Yep, in Kentucky and most of the south it goes like this:
ME: "Be sure to pick me up some cokes while you are at the store."
SHE: "What kind you want?"
ME: "Oh, Sprite or Dr. Pepper will be fine."
SHE: "Got it. I'm pickin' up SOFTDRINKS and some chips."
Coke and soft drink . . . interchangeable for any kind of carbonated beverage for most of us southerners.
Mike in Kentucky

IMG_1528 (resized).pngIMG_1528 (resized).png

1 month later
#17789 6 years ago

Where is Keith??

3 weeks later
#17811 6 years ago

That would certainly put a “damper” on their credit rating.

#17833 6 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I translated the page with Google. Very strange.

Text is generated by a spam bot. Someone picked up the domain probably for nothing.

1 year later
#18273 4 years ago

Like listening to those juicy court hearings? Like the Phoenix Wright/Ace Attorney games? You're welcome. Watch with headphones at 1080p 60fps.

Added 15 months ago:

Well my YouTube channel came and went (you can thank the FTC for that) but I did mirror these parody videos to Odysee!

https://odysee.com/@Crashdance22/If-The-Predator-Case-Was-Ace-Attorney-(January-20,-2017):0

https://odysee.com/@Crashdance22/If-The-Predator-Case-Was-Ace-Attorney-(January-27,-2017)

#18276 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I listened to part one and that is great. Even though I'd heard the recording before, the visual really helped (and amused) me. I'll listen to part two when I have more time. But thanks for the effort in composing and posting this.
Does anyone have an update or know the present status on this case? My curiosity has been riled up again. Hilton? Anyone?

It literally took me multiple years because I would go months between working on it. I finally finished it because I'm switching my main PC to Linux (and wanted to get it done as well). Thanks for the feedback. I also have links to the two hearings in the video descriptions as Wolfemarsh's SoundCloud links no longer work (I'm not sure why).

3 years later
#18470 1 year ago
Quoted from Crash:

Like listening to those juicy court hearings? Like the Phoenix Wright/Ace Attorney games? You're welcome. Watch with headphones at 1080p 60fps.

Well my YouTube channel came and went (you can thank the FTC for that) but I did mirror these parody videos to Odysee!

https://odysee.com/@Crashdance22/If-The-Predator-Case-Was-Ace-Attorney-(January-20,-2017):0

https://odysee.com/@Crashdance22/If-The-Predator-Case-Was-Ace-Attorney-(January-27,-2017)

#18472 1 year ago

Thank you! I archived just about every video I ever did, because I knew something like that would happen.

#18476 1 year ago
Quoted from Roostking:

These are good, but Kulek ahould have been in a pirate costume lol.

Yeah, Yanni Yogi was the closest character I could think of. At least Yanni had a parrot.

https://aceattorney.fandom.com/wiki/Yanni_Yogi

#18479 1 year ago

Some of those cross examination responses were pure gold.

"How do you pay for your expenses?"
"I don't really have any expenses."
"Gas for your car?"
"I don't really drive."
"How'd you get here today?"
"My mother."

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crash.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion?tu=crash and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.