Topic Stats

• 18,269 posts
  • 815 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 69 days ago by Cobra99
  • Topic is favorited by 193 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,540 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
194b3475e0440b8112afc0ac4ad5bf0ed0e8ec3db63fb4b6748a4f2e06a9865b (resized).jpg
31A053C2-4495-4E3E-980F-E5ADEA02F1DE (resized).jpeg
IMG_2933 (resized).JPG
beetlejuice-shrunken head (resized).jpg
2716720260_bc8966f6b1 (resized).jpg
D460F55E-AD42-43C6-91EB-B8162A84A094.gif
Screenshot_20190103-214734_Facebook (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20181108-174321 (resized).png
Fife Appeal Sept 24 2018.pdf (PDF preview)
cat ooo 2.gif
7332539.attach (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

86 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20

Post #12066 What is PACER and where are you getting the court documents? Posted by c508 (2 years ago)

Post #12502 Links to where Kevin gives "his side of the story". Posted by BillySastard (2 years ago)

Post #12515 Updated court filings. Potential cash coming into bankruptcy estate. Posted by Wolfmarsh (2 years ago)

Post #12528 Good summation of 2 year look back and possible fraudulent transfers. Posted by flynnibus (2 years ago)

Post #12580 More legal pleadings. Posted by Wolfmarsh (2 years ago)

Post #12593 Facts & allegations document for VirtuaPin Posted by c508 (2 years ago)

Post #12801 Photos of Experts of Dangerous Posted by fastpinball (2 years ago)

Post #12872 Enaud's account of contacting fox regarding skit-b Posted by Enaud (2 years ago)

Post #13034 Description of an adversary proceeding (or AP) Posted by jasonp (2 years ago)

Post #13477 Discharge of debt denied by order Posted by Compy (2 years ago)

Post #13483 Stipulations for waiving chapter 7 discharge Posted by Compy (2 years ago)

Post #13528 Audio recording from Jan 27 court hearing regarding bankruptcy filing Posted by Wolfmarsh (2 years ago)

Post #13729 Summary of legal bankruptcy terminology Posted by Razorbak86 (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider coyote.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#897 4 years ago
Quoted from Purpledrilmonkey:

For starters, in no particular order, and literally off the top of my head:
FAST Pinball

have to disagree with FAST, as I sent them a PM and email months back, and was ignored. The others (that I've dealt with) have been great, like you said, though!

#978 4 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

What fiend would tilt a photo of Scarlett Johanson, the only actress under 30 who actually eats sandwiches?

I did, because my boss sits behind me, and reading about pinball is fine. Scrolling past a semi-nude - even if nothing is showing - is not.

#981 4 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

better?

hottie.jpg 50 KB

No, but at least my boss won't get mad at me for seeing that scroll by my screen.

..He may wonder... but he won't be mad.

(And yes, I like Scarlett Johanson sammiches..)

#1025 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Is it really that hard to understand? If someone is at work maybe they'd prefer to not have pin up photos appearing on their computer screen.
If you don't mind, then set your tilt settings to ignore it. It won't hurt you one bit.

Exactly. Keep in mind that it's not necessarily the person viewing or logged into pinside - it's the folks that are nearby that may catch a glance that has a problem with it, and if they don't like it, it comes down on the person who's screen it's on.

#1049 4 years ago
Quoted from lamihh:

I like turtles

Tortoises are my thing..!

#1094 4 years ago

Quoted from lamihh:We were all disappointed after several delays in The past..me Too.
I would expect The First games to be shipped in The next few Weeks/in March.
M guess is that The next Update will confirm this but i cannot guarantee that as i did just say that i am expecting this to come true. Trust kevin in this point of The ride.

I HAVE to ask why you capitalize every "the"..

#1100 4 years ago
Quoted from lamihh:

Yeah I know. I'm on my mobile that does weird stuff like that. Frankly speaking: 2 lazy 2 correct that ). Sorry for that. My apologies. Being a "German Kraut" I hope you don't mind

Nah, I can't find fault. Your English is a hell better than my German!

#1258 4 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Same thing happened with Married with Children when it was released on DVD. No Frank Sinatra "Love and Marriage" for the opening. It may sound like an overreaction but I can't watch that show without that song. It just doesn't feel right.

Serious? I hadn't heard that. I grew up on that show, me, my brother and my dad. My dad loved the show JUST for that song at the intro. .. Wow.

#1313 4 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

The Butler did it !!!
...ohhh ummm.... never mind...
clue-1.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

What is it you're scared of? A fate worse than death?"
"No, just death. Isn't that enough?"

1 week later
#2107 4 years ago

So.. we've lost all pretense of posting anything 'on topic', apparently.

1 week later
#3707 4 years ago

I love how this thread has more boobs than the WNBJM thread.

#4173 4 years ago

To all those that had/have money in this, my feels go out to you.

#5095 4 years ago
Quoted from PinChili:

**personal info removed by mod**

Business do NOT ahve to be registered in the state of operation.

Many times, a lot of companies are registered in Delaware, due to cheaper incorporation fees and easier paperwork.

#5737 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Someone start a new thread if there's any news, I can't take reading this back and forth bickering anymore.

I'm confused why there is still bickering going on.. I mean.. the facts have been revealed, right?

#5744 4 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

It's an elaborate diversion to allow Kevin more time to get out of town.

Oh! Well, okay then!

#6238 4 years ago

Just keep note, guys, that when this happens - a chargeback - it doesn't mean money is in Kevin's account. You can have a successful chargeback even with his account empty. (It then falls on PayPal to get it back however they can..)

#6567 4 years ago
Quoted from PinChili:

LASTLY .. if YOU don't need any more information provided to you then what the heck are you doing here?? What more are you expecting to get from this thread? I keep coming back looking for new information or updates. What's your problem with all of the personal attacks?

I.. ah.. don't think you need to create a new account everytime you are looking for info.. I mean, you can logon as your old account.

#6600 4 years ago
Quoted from nintendo:

Who is "kaneda"? I mean I know he's a pinsider, but what's the story with the guy? His name pop's up quite often without any reason. Back story anyone?

I don't know him, but I recognize the name. I think he's the guy with a love-affair with Fix It Felix. But my memory's foggy, I could be wrong.

1 week later
#7323 4 years ago

Offtopic to almost everything else goin' on in this thread...

+1 for IT Crowd.

#7589 4 years ago

249.. I think Lowepg put money in again..

1 week later
#8018 4 years ago
Quoted from StevenP:

It's 'counsel.' Goddamned Learning By Phonics!!!!

It's also 'that'. Easy mistake.

1 month later
#8765 4 years ago
Quoted from asay:

Today I learned I'm a sociopath.

Hah! Me too! Sweet!

1 month later
#9355 3 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

So.. the key difference between a site "hosting illegal hacks and recreations" and your vpforums.com is a simple "OK list"? A list that vpforums guys created based on criteria vpforums invented?

He specifically stated that he got the 'OK' from the legal folks holding copyrights. That is the 'ok' list.

2 months later
#9845 3 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Is that really such a big deal?

I always thought Demotivators.com trademarked that, honestly.

1 month later
#10085 3 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

What vintage horror movie is your new Avatar from?
spfxted

"It".

6 months later
#10667 3 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

In case anyone missed it, I'll bet someone here (no names) archived the original, full, posted document if they didn't get one in the mail.

Don't look at me. Unless you want to.

2 months later
#11565 2 years ago

Good luck, guys!

#11667 2 years ago

Someone clear something up, I have a logic switch flipped somewhere..
Why would Keith WANT the time for Keith to be extended?

#11673 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

So he can spend more time proving there are assets out there that are not disclosed... to prove the wrongdoings to ensure the outstanding debts are NOT discharged (so later suits can continue against Kevin to collect)... and basically to ensure Kevin doesn't get to flush all this history through a bankruptcy petition.
It seems all those associates of Kevin that may have been helping him mask things like the operator business and other assets are going to be getting nasty grams soon enough It's gonna get juicy.

Quoted from Compy:

He needs more time for discovery so that he can mount the best objection to the bankruptcy. If its not filed in court by the time its due, the court can't consider it. So there's a bunch of information that has to be subpoenaed in order to figure out where certain assets might be hidden.

OH! Thanks guys - I thought the 'discharge' meant that the courts found Kevin liable, and that Keith was giving him more time to defend himself. Nono, I had it backwards - Kevin needs more time to find assets.

Gotit, thanks!

1 month later
#11855 2 years ago

Show me the cashed, signed checks, and THEN you have a case. Even I can make you check numbers.

#11880 2 years ago

Jeesus.
Good luck guys.

2 months later
#12053 2 years ago

I'm confused about one thing.

The document says that Kevin must produce the documents ONE WEEK before the hearing.
The hearing is scheduled this Friday (16th). But this document was produced and signed on the 12th, less than a week before the hearing.

Sounds like.. a hole in which someone could ague that the order's not valid because it's impossible to fullfill?

#12074 2 years ago
Quoted from playernumber4:

Yes...the warrant from the U.S Marshall's office will be enforced by any local municipal officers. Glad to see that it is finally out there. He will be locked up soon unless they set a bond and let him pay it.

To clarify - the warrant is not out yet. As far as I understood it, once he fails to show up Friday, KeithInMI can submit the paperwork to get one put out for him.

..If I'm wrong, let me know. That's how I read it. I did NOT stay at a Holiday Inn, and am NOT a lawyer.

#12095 2 years ago

I need a popcorn gif, now!

Anxious to see if he's even found. The previous documents sound like he hasn't even been talking to his OWN laywer? If I read that right?

#12109 2 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

As long as it double-posted me I might as well type something.
So his lawyer did show up but he didn't? The lawyer that Keith tried to contact 7 times?

That's what I wondered. If Kevin' even talking to his lawyer.

#12222 2 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

....and it's gone!

The page is actually here:
https://www.facebook.com/Laumephotography/

But I don't see any party pics..

1 week later
#12531 2 years ago

Welp, Keith is now my hero. Awesome.

3 weeks later
#13479 2 years ago

Hah! Awesome!

#13490 2 years ago

I think, if I read it right, that (in really short terms):
The judge ordered that Kevin couldn't file bankruptcy.
Kevin and his lawyer put in a condition to that, requesting that all debts after June 3rd 2016 can still be discharged, but the ones on and before that date cannot be discharged. Meaning, he still owes everyone.
And that, I believe, that would conclude a Trustee's hearing/proceeding "16-4644"?

#13517 2 years ago

"Starting to learn"..

#13836 2 years ago

Holy cow woman.. PUNCTUATION!

That's all i can offer.

#13840 2 years ago
Quoted from CNKay:

I am so happy to see that the grammar police never sleep!!
Do you think Kevin's answers at the hearing where a little CONveluted? Or just CONvenient.

That's not even a 'police' issue. That's just.. unreadable.

I DO like how, apparently, EVERYTHING they do has the word 'Con' in it. That just gets better and better.

#13934 2 years ago

Does that mean we can 'christian bump' other things?

#13938 2 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Dont let RobT see this!

Hey, legally, Wiccan is a religion. Just sayin'!

Back on-topic, re: Kevin's Operator business - wouldn't there be a tax record? Doesn't Michigan or the county there require a license and yearly fee for games/vending?

#13944 2 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Tax records, Ha! I can tell you were never involved in the cash business of Operating amusement equipment in Mid-Michigan.
As for licensing, it is usually the city/municipality that licenses equipment. The rural areas are so easy to coast under the radar as many places have Cherry Masters and video poker machines.

Interesting to know. When I was an operator in Colorado and Georgia - even in rural areas, those county folks were *meticulous* at finding unlicensed games and impounding them.

#14095 2 years ago

Jeez, this thread has taken so many detours in the last couple days..

#14143 2 years ago

Hey..
Happy V-Day!

3 weeks later
#14438 2 years ago

As much as I don't think they were completely in the wrong, that's just their fault for not answering the original summons. Huh.

#14442 2 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

Also, don't forget they never pressed Kevin hard enough to actually get any evidence of a Predator license.

Yeah, this was discussed before, I believe. In my work with artists, usually the contract I have to sign with them (the artist; I have *no* artistic ability..) includes a clause saying I'm solely responsible for any lawsuits coming up via lack of copyright ownership, which protects them. I'm very, very surprised they didn't do their homework.

#14584 2 years ago

Edit: Nevermind, off-topic.

3 weeks later
#14890 2 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

I almost sent them money over the last year for a CC cabinet I wanted them to make...came very close to pulling the trigger more then once. Glad I didn't now as I'd be out of that money too it looks like. Is there anyone else around me that can make the cabinet?
John

Yeah, i agree - I had been toying with the idea of having them make me a new TZ cabinet (since the PF and mechanics were restored.. the cabinet was next, and current one is a mess)..

#14907 2 years ago

Wow.
I seriously hope those criminal investigators are watching this. I get the strong feeling that 'other crap' is going on now, as well, and if the court orders documents, and she doesn't produce...!

1 week later
#15017 2 years ago
Quoted from KeithinMI:

Michigan - Notice of Lis Pendens - A notice, filed with the appropriate Register of Deeds in a county where a parcel of land is located to provide actual notice to any interested parties that there is pending litigation which may/can affect the ownership and title interests of that particular parcel of land.

Intellectual curiosity..
What happens to the house? It doesn't go back to the previous owner, does it? Or is it then owned by the state and auctioned off at the next tax/real property auction? What happens to the folks (bank) that has a lein on the property?

#15067 2 years ago

No picture?! Come ON, man! I expect to see Wet Willy up there.. or something!

2 weeks later
#15376 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Crap, her Wiccan magic has corrupted emkay.

So wait, we can't mention about Jesus's magic, but we can Wiccan magic?

..Hrm! That opens some doors!

1 month later
#15927 2 years ago
Quoted from Jvspin:

Pay the $30,000 or else get a judgment against for $30,000. Where's the incentive to pay up front?

.. To keep it off your credit record, I would imagine.

#16235 1 year ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

I wonder what's inside the red trailer?

Water, now..

#16345 1 year ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Where? The youcaring site? All comments seem blank there. If Facebook, who's page?

Yeah, all my comments are blank as well. I'm thinking the comments are outsources to a work-blocked site somehow.

#16359 1 year ago

Wow. I can't even translate this:

many people got refunded all the rest is in bucking parts and pinball places and all the other s**

#16421 1 year ago

HAH!

3 weeks later
#16911 1 year ago

This has been a busy week!

Question about these defamation filings -
I'm not a laywer, but am I correct in assuming that the judge hasn't ruled anything in this yet, and the two lawyers are just filing reasons back and forth which way the judge should rule?

If that's the case - when does the back and forth stop before the judge makes a decision?

#16914 1 year ago

Huh, cool. Thanks.

2 weeks later
#16955 1 year ago

Edit: Nevermind, DUMB question. Got names mixed up.

#17026 1 year ago
Quoted from emkay:

I think PA even has a form the notary makes you sign if the selling price is way off the value of the vehicle, essentially saying "I promise I'm not lying about the sale price to avoid sales tax."
(dad was a notary for many years)

WV has this as well.

4 weeks later
#17290 1 year ago
Quoted from cliff_clavin:

can anyone remind us of who these guys are??

I had to do a search in the thread.
Essentially, they received payments (first guy was around $5k, don't remember the second guy's amount) for.. nothing. And Keith was trying to get the money back.

#17301 1 year ago

Interesting..
What laywer uses a gmail account, and doesn't have their own named host set up? .. That puts faith in me.

#17326 1 year ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Mr Bally you have been abundantly clear with your motives. Heck, the posts were deleted but you tried to claim that Kevin had gone crazy and was in California and about to jump off a crane.

I thought he was supposed to be permanently banned because of that?

Quoted from Whysnow:

It appeared you did this for the sole reason to try and provide additional fodder for the SkitB team in court and their claims of personal attacks on an adult website.

"It appeared"? Where did this 'appear'?

2 months later
#17619 1 year ago

Here's the way i read it. (I'm not a laywer. I don't even play one on TV..)

I believe that's written by the judge, not counsel for either party. It sounds like when the Trustee started the case against Fife, this Magyari wasn't known about. As details were revealed, this Magyari showed up. Apparently, they were able to press their point that this middle man didn't know the games were 'contraband', and because of other cases, that pretty much rules out the ability to get the machines back. The judge also had the question of what the Trustees woudl DO with the unlicensed games, should they be returned.

IMHO, all these cases are prep work for the trustees, to try and line up what Kulek has for his Bankruptcy hearings. It's like a video game - these are side-quests, to help with the main quest with Kulek.

Other than Tim being a real dick (pardon, but.. not sorry.), the Judge believes that Tim wasn't in the wrong buying the machines.

2 weeks later
#17677 1 year ago
Quoted from Dewey68:

Or is it "Soda Pop"? (Mindblown!)

Coke. Color to be determined later.

#17720 1 year ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Doesn't anybody call it fizz around here? Or in the Southeast?

Growing up in Georgia, I NEVER heard it called 'Fizz'. HOWEVER, my grandfolks, up in Chicago, DID call it that.

9 months later
#18102 9 months ago
Quoted from c508:

As promised, here is Fife's appeal (which includes some interesting quotes from deposition transcripts).[quoted image]

Interesting. It looks like on pg 22, that Keith did an 'oops'. Though, I may be misreading.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 399.95
€ 59.80
Lighting - Backbox
Freddys Pinball Paradise
$ 40.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 199.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 239.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Tilttopper
$ 40.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider coyote.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside