Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #12066 What is PACER and where are you getting the court documents? Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12502 Links to where Kevin gives "his side of the story". Posted by BillySastard (7 years ago)

Post #12515 Updated court filings. Potential cash coming into bankruptcy estate. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12528 Good summation of 2 year look back and possible fraudulent transfers. Posted by flynnibus (7 years ago)

Post #12580 More legal pleadings. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12593 Facts & allegations document for VirtuaPin Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12801 Photos of Experts of Dangerous Posted by fastpinball (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cooldan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1298 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I would hope PBN is also a responsible reporter and he will be sure to name all parties in his article (including the ones that are apparently working with him and have been anonymously emailing me).

oh just stop it. why should Martin do what you think he should do, just because you decided that is the responsible thing to do? i'm another one here that knows Martin as a friend, and this is just nonsense. leave the poor guy out of it.

#1879 9 years ago

how many days to go now? everyone was saying 'two weeks' but that was ages ago. is it now 9 days? 8?

#1882 9 years ago

so it's 11 days then? is 17th March the D day?

#1885 9 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

OK...HERE WE GO!
I JUST got finished speaking with Kevin. I asked ALL the hard questions. Here is a quick summery:
YES, he is busy.
YES, the license is fine. He is working on getting into a better situation so EVERYTHING can be shown and talked about.
YES, machines are being built as we speak.
YES, jackwads are calling FOX.
YES, there will be a MAJOR announcement within the next 2 weeks with everything you want to know.
Everything is moving forward.

within the next two weeks was straight from the horse's mouth 4 days ago, so i'm gonna say that makes it within 14 days from 2nd March.

16th March then. if this guy doesn't come up with something by then, then ....... what?
nothing, i expect

gif marty feldman.gifgif marty feldman.gif
1 week later
#2353 9 years ago

not long now
predator vacation.jpgpredator vacation.jpg

#3349 9 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Why this type of shitstain would EVER be allowed back on Pinside is beyond me...

yep, a bit of a douchebag i agree

#3688 9 years ago

what are the boob rules here, is it ok so long as no nipplage, or are nips ok?

#4108 8 years ago

so ....... is it boobs time yet?

#5138 8 years ago

this thread needs more of this

#5635 8 years ago

/insert floggingadeadhorse.jpg here

are we at 6666 posts yet?

#5857 8 years ago
Quoted from CaryCarmichael:

I was extremely pissed at the means in which they handled the situation. 'We draw up the simple yes/no question about a run of Predator pinball machines, asking for a confirmation of official licensed merchandise status, AND ATTACHED A PICTURE OF THE GAME. Sent.' Deep breath. Why the f--- did y'all send a picture of the machine?!!!!! Ya tipped off Fox Bryce and made a point to prove infringement. When what you probably should have done was play this project down for the good of those involved, while getting the answer you wanted, and then share that answer with the rest of the pre-predator-payers. As a group of 250 we could have taken this info to Kevin and demanded our refunds. This crusade of the anonymous turned selfish pretty quick. All but 1 are out, and that person has been waiting on a refund since November. Tried to take revenge and blow up the project after you tried to save your own arses.

Someone please tell me I'm off base, so I don't hold a grudge. PLEASE.

it's apparently an unpopular viewpoint, but i know of several who completely agree with you.

#5878 8 years ago

well, they snipped the 'letter to Kevin', though it's unclear if this was because "sorry for stepping over a line" or "Kevin is a delicate flower that cannot be disturbed, or he may screw up refunds. If that is what is believed, then OK, we sure the hell don’t want to appear to disturb that zen."

i can sure see the point of whoever said that site looks like it was written by someone on amphetamines

https://predatorpinball.wordpress.com/

#6526 8 years ago

just 159 posts to go

gif eating-watermellon.gifgif eating-watermellon.gif
#6728 8 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

That would not be my style, because I'm not a narc.
I would have WAY rather seen Kevin send these games out under the radar.
Parents would tell their children about the bootleg Predator in the basement, like grandpa used to talk about the secret floor panel in his bootlegging car.

you're a good man vid, i printed out your pictorial guides on fixing up flippers and bumpers and whatnot. happy to read you say this, as it's exactly how i feel about it as well

this thread is missing something recently, now what was it again? oh yes, i remember now

#6803 8 years ago
Quoted from PinChili:

Theft of other's IP is not a victimless crime. It's wrong and it's a major problem for studios.

>it's not a victimless crime ..... and is a major problem for studios
this is not a slam-dunk in either direction. plenty of folks assert that piracy is what spreads the word of music and films, massively increases their exposure and so directly leads to *increased* sales to the people who discovered it via a borrowed tape or downloaded copy. having said that, i agree that stealing the IP of a small start-up business probably takes food off their table at a time when every penny counts. but a behemoth the size of Fox? never. they would likely reap the benefits of free publicity by piracy.

>it's wrong
er.... yeah maybe, but this isn't church or a police station. i'm sure most of us swear and speed and used to drink underage, and i'm 100% positive that in your life you would have borrowed a friend's tapes or recorded off the radio, right? as vid said, sometimes rulebreakers are cool.

#6808 8 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

Yeah man, like right on! Rulebreakin is cool.
Like this rule, "when you take someones money you don't steal it"
Cool right? Very "Punk Rock"

don't twist my words please. i was talking about piracy, and so not paying for something, rather than taking it from someone. distinctly different. and yes, i do think rulebreakin' is cool, thanks for the suggestion. breakin' the law! breakin' the law!

gif beavis wigging out.gifgif beavis wigging out.gifgif beavis and butthead - dance.gifgif beavis and butthead - dance.gifbeavis n b.gifbeavis n b.gif

maybe you'd be happier playing a Wizard of Oz or something?

#6840 8 years ago

did none of you ever download any torrents from thepiratebay or kickasstorrents?
gif penguin pirates.gifgif penguin pirates.gif

but anyway i don't mean to stir the pot. if he had made this game, everyone would have been high-fiving him. but he never made it, for a collection of reasons. i hope you all manage to get your lawsuits filed in a way to back each other up rather than all to compete against each other. peace

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cooldan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion?tu=cooldan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.