Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #12066 What is PACER and where are you getting the court documents? Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12502 Links to where Kevin gives "his side of the story". Posted by BillySastard (7 years ago)

Post #12515 Updated court filings. Potential cash coming into bankruptcy estate. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12528 Good summation of 2 year look back and possible fraudulent transfers. Posted by flynnibus (7 years ago)

Post #12580 More legal pleadings. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12593 Facts & allegations document for VirtuaPin Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12801 Photos of Experts of Dangerous Posted by fastpinball (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cobra99.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3155 9 years ago

Wow a lot of people like to just make numbers up.
a little research goes a long way. Reading this JJP license cost is only $200 (https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/roughly-how-much-money-does-it-cost-stern-to-buy-a-license) per game so how much more can a 28 year old license be? Lots of nonsense stated

#5650 9 years ago

I can tell you a partial refund will not suffice. I paid to get a machine and now no machine will be produced. Nothing but a 100% refund is expected. Why should the buyers be on the hook for the mistakes made by Skit-B.

#5912 9 years ago

NOVEMBER 2014
"We expressed our concern for the 250 Pre-owners, and they need to know Fox is shutting things down, because they need to start requesting their refunds. We were asked to NOT tell the 250 people (or anybody) as Fox wanted complete and undisturbed access to Kevin without any warning or disturbance"
DECEMBER 2014
"We bring the story to Pinball News."

"The weight of handling the information looming large."

This is BS and only letting the higher ups in the pinball world is appalling. Saying they didn't want to kill the project is a copout! The project was dead long before that.

They knew this in Nov 2014 and sat on it for four months. yanked their money out and left others holding the bag. How much money was spend after November? This could of been saved. All this talk about the remaining people taking a cut of what left. Makes me sick. I applaud the initial effort but this is where the beans should of been spilled and let everyone try to get refunds. The AG stinks and reeks of entitlement and cowardice.

#5916 9 years ago
Quoted from Cobra99:

NOVEMBER 2014
"We expressed our concern for the 250 Pre-owners, and they need to know Fox is shutting things down, because they need to start requesting their refunds. We were asked to NOT tell the 250 people (or anybody) as Fox wanted complete and undisturbed access to Kevin without any warning or disturbance"
DECEMBER 2014
"We bring the story to Pinball News."
"The weight of handling the information looming large."
This is BS and only letting the higher ups in the pinball world is appalling. Saying they didn't want to kill the project is a copout! The project was dead long before that.
They knew this in Nov 2014 and sat on it for four months. yanked their money out and left others holding the bag. How much money was spend after November? This could of been saved. All this talk about the remaining people taking a cut of what left. Makes me sick. I applaud the initial effort but this is where the beans should of been spilled and let everyone try to get refunds. The AG stinks and reeks of entitlement and cowardice.

I don't blame the AG of bringing down Predator. 100% of the blame is on Kevin. Since 100% is on Kevin so should 100% of the cost. I didn't invest in SKIT-B, I bought a pinball machine. No machine! no reason to keep any of the money. He was going to profit from this endeavor. Pretty simple in my eyes.

#5917 9 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Ask yourself... what would have changed if the PBN story ran in Dec instead of March?

For some the four months could of helped the dispute/charge back to not expired.

#5950 9 years ago

Maybe Kevin will get Sam Waterston as the charging DA

#5961 9 years ago
Quoted from Perspex:

I think I need to fool around with Photoshop...looks like fun.
Oh...and get an American Express CC.

As long as it's not a Canadian AMEX

#5964 9 years ago

not sure the difference except Canadian card only cover you for 90 days

#6125 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I just got off the phone with Paypal and the lady told me that the SkitB account has the funds to apparently refund all people and transactions. She seemed to think it was going to take a little bit?
she asked me for 'patience'.
Just wanted to relay what I was told from paypal.

PayPal told me (on the Phone)they opened a dispute and I should get my money after 10 days if there was no answer from Kevin with no issues. Next day they closed them all saying it was beyond the 180 days. PayPal will tell you want you want to hear on the phone and then does what ever they want afterwards. I wouldn't believe them if their tongue came notarized.

#6174 9 years ago

Way to keep it classy people.

#6523 9 years ago

Just called PayPal and tried to get more info. Asked if there was a bulletin or alert regarding Skit-B pinball or if a case was in the works. I also got it escalated as far up as I could. PayPal said any information regarding Skit-B is confidential and they cannot release. Got them to send me an to document it.

Dear xxxxxxxxx,

Here is the email you requested in reference to the claims you opened up on xx/xx/2015. Due to the time that has passed PayPal is unable to open claims on the transactions we spoke about. You will need to resolve this issue outside of PayPal. One method you can try would be to contact your credit card company and see if they will allow you to file a chargeback against this seller.

It is my pleasure to assist you. Thank you for choosing PayPal.

Sincerely,
xxxxxxxxxxx
Protection Services Department
PayPal, an eBay Company

Copyright © 1999-2015 PayPal. All rights reserved.

1 week later
#7058 9 years ago

Tough crowd. People bashing a mod for expressing their opinions as a customer and then praising a manufacturer who comes in here and bashes a competitors machine(Very unprofessional in my eyes). Anyone who come and starts kicking sand around in my play box sure wouldn't get my business on principle alone.

#7064 9 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

There's no "machine" to bash and SkitB is plainly no longer a "competitor" to anyone. Also as noted a dozen times above Spooky did work on the Predator playfield which sounds more like collaboration than competition.

Ok splitting hairs. Still unprofessional to come on here and openly bash a pinball machine when you sell pinball machines.

#7069 9 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Unprofessional = defrauding money from people into a machine that could never be built.

I 100% agree

#7070 9 years ago
Quoted from BackFlipper:

I am pretty sure (Jersey) Jack bashed Stern Pinball and GARY STERN more than once.

Yes and the same rules apply. Makes me think twice about buy a JJP machine.

#7409 9 years ago

I have an update. Just got off the phone with a midland deputy and gave him my personal info (had contacted him last week). He mentioned that he was going over to visit Kevin and his lawyer in the next 1/2 hour. The deputy will contact me in the next day or two to let me know what happened.

#7414 9 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Did he provide you the name of the attorney by chance?

No

#7418 9 years ago

Just PM me and I can forward the number and the Deputy name. Trekie actually got me going on this.

#7636 9 years ago
Quoted from Trekie:

PM me and I will give you the Ph# for Central Dispatch. That will get the ball rolling.

You can also send me a PM and can give you the name of the deputy, and I also haven't heard anything yet. Will update once I find out.

1 month later
#8524 8 years ago
Quoted from Enaud:

PayPal is the trustee of the funds that have been collected.

So if I'm reading this right, all the money is still in the account? There might be some hope. Why doesn't PayPal just issue the refunds?

9 months later
#10334 8 years ago
Quoted from tracelifter:

Getting a judgment and collecting are two different things.
Keep on it, renew it and lien any property you can find.
He may be judgment proof now but he won't be able to finance a Happy Meal with his credit score.
Took my mom 20 years for one dirtbag but when he inherited some property she slammed that judgment on him and it came out of the escrow with interest.

Sucks that even winning a judgement and you still can't get your money. What hope do any of us have on getting our money?

2 years later
#18217 5 years ago

Yep to add insult to injury there is a legal machine?????? that I can visit and play for free? Wouldn't I be able to do this if I got my game I paid for? and another kick in the groin is Kevin built this machine to pay for his legal fees. What a cluster. This is the primary reason why pinball isn't as interesting as it was once was.

and BTW he is making profit from it also.

2 months later
#18252 5 years ago
Quoted from wizard_mode:

If you were tortured by one of those devices in the museum, would you still like going back to the museum to see it on display?

100% agree. I like how people that have not lost anything can comment and say stuff like this. Even within the community it seems to be OK to rip people off and then continue to sodomize them by allowing the only machine to be displayed and someone to profiteer from it. Actually makes me sick and some people should be ashamed.

2 weeks later
#18268 5 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:Better out in public than hidden away in some private collection never to be seen again.

Quoted from CNKay:

This option has my vote! Or maybe in the ending scene of Tommy if ever redone.

This is exactly my point I was trying to make. Some people don't get it. KK rips people off, then sold this machine to pay for his defense and now galloping ghost has it out on the floor and making profit. So this is a triple kick to the gonads(for people that lost money) and people are OK with it.

#18269 5 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

Man, all the down votes for a tongue in cheek reference to Ramses in the Ten Commandments. Better use my smileys next time.
I'm not really suggesting erasing history. I'm suggesting disassociating this pinball machine as any accomplishment by KK. It burns me that he gets any credit or validation.

Yes it seems that as long as it didn't effect them they don't give a rats a$$.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cobra99.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion?tu=cobra99 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.